Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 148

397 40 35
By Nightstar246

Chapter 148

Here you go everyone with a 'mild' dash of pain. *Shifty eyes*

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

A beautiful, warm smile shining down on them.

The pair always by each other side as the little imp cuddles close to the warmth.

"Mamá!" Arms up to her as they are scooped up. Happy sound as the Imp nuzzle their Impling. Happy to hear a first word.

A pretty red bow in her long wavy hair or would wrap around her neck. The little one giggles when the bow around their neck. Or wrap in his horns to match her.

Music. A pretty lullaby from her voice. Never could get enough of it. Help them sleep. Would try to copy her.

Small happy churrs sound as  a long, long scarf wrapped around them. They like the color blue. They like wearing clothes that should be hot in this weather but never bother them. But they love Mamá outfits.

The little impling chip. Let out giggles being swept up in the air. "There my little fire star!" The pair laughing and nuzzle each other faces.

"My precious little Mox."

Then shots.

BANG!

BANG!

Hiding. He was so scared but wanted Mamá to be with them. She got the boom stick out. Only had boom stick out if something bad here.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

A lot of sounds were crashed. Toss. Another bang. Painful screams. A lot of hissing. Then the floor board opened and stared up at a demon they had never seen. Not an imp. Spiral red and black eyes. A long dangerous looking tail with a sharp point at the end

"Well, well, well the sharpshooter has a little gun." The aquatic smile was very big. "Come on out your mama outs- "

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

"Mamá!" Try to jump out to get to her but was grabbed too roughly. A terrified sound in the air being thrown up. Then caught while the demon laughed.

"You are so tiny for a Wrathian! So, easy to squi- "

Moxxie bit the hand.

"Ouch! Got some sharp teeth."

Toss to another demon and struggle to break free. They began to cry looking around for their mother as they walked out of the small home. Eyes widen at the bodies on the ground not moving. A few hellhorse going will along with one with a wagon. One trying to chase them. While another holding reigns of other hellhorses. Blood everywhere.  But the ones not on the ground bleeding, like three of them, beating up the imp woman.

"MAMÁ!"

The woman eyes lock to Moxxie. Eyes with a slit pupil with red-orange ring around the pupil. She look so feral. A low snarled as she lungs at one being caught off guard. Even their arms are down and bit into one of the trespassers' necks. Screams of pain. Lift her goat leg up to kick to one behind. Just fighting as, she runs towards them.

BANG!

"MAMÁ!" Moxxie cried out in horror to see her mom fall. Shot in the leg. Struggle harder to get out. Began to bite the arm.

"Hey stop it brat!"

"Now, now let him go to his mother. Just scared little one."

Moxxie cried out in pain being thrown to the ground. Then kick as they rolled to their mother.

"Gently next time. I do need to keep something alive for answers."

Moxxie whimpered as the impact hurt. Felt something drip on their face. Then he was scooped up to be held close. Warm. Stare up to see their Mama face and cling to her. Eyes started to come out that state. Hear her speaking in a different tongue as she holds them close. Half understanding.  Sees her legs that were like there one but stronger. Now one leg twitching as black liquid stains the dirt floor. Small whine as they try to hug her. To make her feel better like she would with him.

"I have to say Mame you really caught us off guard. I'm so impressed." The demon walks out of the home. Look like he was holding a sheet of paper. "Will be pain to find replacements but its learning experience- "

"Who are you and why you came on my property shooting first!"

"Like a said learning experience for newbies. Tsk, tsk but three of them were here longer."

"Bitch bit my neck!"

"Better get that taken care of now. Now don't interrupt me. Oh, right you asked my name. I'm Grillo. I'm the leader of the group called 40 Bandits of Thryms of this group. Well small group that turn smaller. The rest aren't here but wow will wish they say this. Gave us quite a work." Began to circle the pair. "We were just going to offer good protection in this area. Yes, yes bandits? Protect? Its possibility is just like hiring an assassin for protection. Looks like the other way around. You live very far out too with such a gorgeous view."

Moxxie being held closer and protective.

"But it seems in this case change of plans. How about I make an offer? Right here. Right now. Or before your leg can get treated properly and your little one's head. Could use a shooter like you to be in ou-"

"I heard of your group." Reyna hissed at him with disgust.

"I mean the tales do seem to catch other attention. "

"No, the real truth of what your group really done. "Reyna eyes narrowed dangerously. "Such horrid demons. I bet if you could you would do the same for your own species as well. Eran solo ganado para ti y para cualquier otra persona para ganar dinero rápido."

Grillo stared with that smile. Then a mandible around the lip twitch. "...My, my now you were putting me in a tricky spot. Not only a pretty face, a pretty grand sharpshooter but a possibility. Hmm, you might have to see if there is a rat among us. Put a note on that."

"Right boss."

Grillo crouched down at the pair in front of them and smiled. Then show them the paper was a paper. But a photo of the pair of them. "I was looking in your home. Not a picture of any dear husband? Not going to shame you as I was a product of a one-night stand. Oh, but my mother wasn't this loving and protective as you are being. A little jealous."

Moxxie freeze as those eyes locked on him.

"You got it real good having such a caring mother ready to kill."

The little imp pulled closer to their mother chest. He wants them to leave! Why can't they leave?

"I wonder how much your life is to her?" Grillo smiled big as he put the photo in his pocket. He then reaches out fast to grab her messy hair. The tail grabs Moxxie. Separate the pair.

"LET HIM GO! LET MY CHILD GO!"

"MAMÁ!" Moxxie tried to reach out to her.

"You or him."

Reyna stops struggling.

"You or him." Grillo smiled down with a sinister look." If you choose yourself. You can have a good, living life. Probably could find someone to stay this time to be around you to raise another child. I'll make it quickly so your little one."

Reyna looks up at him in rage and furry. "How dare- "

"Or him. He'll survive. He'll grow. Can teach him. A biter but the right push could be a shooter just like you. So, many promising ideas. Besides well, seeing you die."

Moxxie hissed and cried louder. Arms out towards her even as the appendage kept getting tighter. Then notice the end of the tail. The splinter.  Reach out to grab it to pull it off. If he can pull it off. Can stab the tail to save Mamá! Grab the sharp tip and pull. Only to cry out in pain and clutch his hand. His palm got cut deeply.

"Smart little one. Just only if you were bigger. But good try. You're bleeding. Hmm here I'll let your Mama fix it. A last one for well one of you at least." Let go of Reyna hair and lower Moxxie closer to her. "You're got five minu- "

"Let my son live." Reyna tone firmed as she held their crying child.

"Of course. A pity really but can't get everything what you want." Grillo stares down at her and sighs. Then motion the group from behind. "Find anything of value and supply. I got what I wanted inside all ready. Then burn it."

"Ma-Mamá?" Moxxie whimpered as he clutched his hand along while trying to stay close to her. Just to hide away from all this. Felt her tail wrapped around his body. Then his face was picked up to see her smiling face. Hair a mess, wild and flower was gone. Bruise up on her face. My eyes look misty but stay strong to look down at him. She took the bow out of her hair and began to wrap it around his hand. 

She still gave him that loving smile.

"M- Mamá go! Ma- Mamá st-stronger. " Moxxie began to cry. May be so young. So, small. So, weak looking but not dumb. He wishes they could be better. Stronger. Not be so terrified. Weak. Face was picked up to stare up at her. He nuzzles her hand.

"My little one you are stronger." Reyna picks him up and cradles him. Kiss his forehead as she looks down at him. "You are strong just like Wrath itself. Don't let anyone make you think you're not. Not even them. I-I will make sure you are never alone my little Moxxie. You are the best being I was blessed with and I love you."

Moxxie sniffed as he was placed down in front of her. Try to move back towards her to hug her again. "Love- "

The splinter came fast to slash her neck.

Black blood pouring down some even hit Moxxie face.

She was in pain. So, much pain as she was choking on her blood. She kept smiling even as she fell to the ground. Her eyes lock on to his own as they life began to leave.

Moxxie crawls to her and touches her neck. Try to cover it. Try to stop it. Stop bleeding! Hands soaked in her blood. Breathe very fast as their heart beat pounding. The tears not stopping as well as their vision blurred. How it felt like it was burning his face but it didn't matter. Didn't look up as their once home caught on fire. 

Felt nothing. Her chest no longer moving.

"Mamá." Tears kept pouring and drip on her face. Barely pick her head up. Cuddle close to her wanting this to be a bad nightmare. Her hair is wrapped around it like a blanket. They didn't care about the taste of blood was on their mouth. He just wants to be close to her. He didn't want his Mamá to be alone.

Her smile not leaving.

Then her body was ripped away from them. Moxxie pushed back just crying as Grillo was just dragging her body on the ground. Like she was nothing but a corpse to get rid of. He then lifts her up like she weighs like nothing and tosses her body into the burning ember of their once home.

Out of sight.

Tock.

The memory slammed all the way out. Especially on that day that changed everything. Moxxie feel on his knees. The emotions of pain that he had never felt before came flooding back into them. It left him physically, emotionally, and mentally sick. Overwhelming them.

It was all too much for them. They weren't used to this pain. Yes, they had felt pain from the past because of their job. Of the many worlds they had to destroy.

But this pain of someone they knew. Someone who clearly loves them. Love, protect and cherish in this world. Someone he thought didn't want them after being found by Maria. His Madre.

All taken away.

The imp began to be consumed by the pain of the past and struggled to come to grips with reality. It was agony. It was heartbreaking. Helpless. Weak.

Weak like before to not save her. Even if the reason was excusable, they were just children. Young. Little. Weak.

It was Hell.

"There that look!"  A joyful laugh as they smack their own knee. "That glorious look of pain to watch another. Such true love you don't see! Even so, young back them! Now it looks so perfect! A disastrous masterpiece!"

Moxxie barely moves. Just frozen in place. No, sound past their lips as a tear runs down their dirty face. Eyes seem to just mirror the pain that was inside them. Rip apart inside and out. Then pull back together in a repeating process not deciding when it'll stop.

Back and forth.

Back and forth.

Back and forth.

"Do you remember what happened afterwards? Hmm do you!"

They do.

Just snapped.

Lost but also won from the pain they had done to Grillo arm. But it wasn't enough. Pain after pain that buried the rage inside. Rage of child love to kill. After that intense pain to their skull. Vision blurring. Changes.

Blackout.

Woke up here somehow. Woke up to be found by Maria.

Now woke up from another dream and nightmare.

"I wish we keep continuing this. I really do." Walk behind them. Their tail caresses the side of their wet freckle cheek. "But I can't let you go this time."

The scorpion spike raises up at the back of Moxxie neck. The imp not moving at all like their mind was elsewhere.

Lost.

"Let me take you out just the way like her. Together this time!" Pull their tail back and lurch forward for the tip to stab them.

Yet, it never hit the flesh. At least the right one.

A gloved hand grips the stinger.

Kept it in place.

"What the- "Eyes widen in shock. Can barely pull their tail back. What was going on? Then pain at what next happen.

"Look at that," Rip the stinger of the tail smoothly, blood hits their back, arm and hair. "I pulled it out this time."

Curse and ready to reach out to strangle him. Instead gets kick in the face by the hooves. Like thrown back to slam into a pile of trash. A groan of pain as he struggles to get up along with noticing he was unable to breathe. Like something was broken inside him.

It's like his damn arm again.

Struggle to get out as he barely heard the movements of water splash closer and closer.

"Here."

Stare up and Grillo freezes at the sight. This gaze was most like they're as a child again. But not a furious feral child that he swats away after breaking his arm.

This look kept them in place. No, where else to run, hide or sneak away. The end of the line.

Moxxie stares down at him with their face barely moving a muscle. Still held the stinger with gripped as their own blood drip down. Devoid of any emotion. Water sliding down a lot of the makeup to see glowing blue marks. Their faces were neutral but the eyes held a different gaze when looking down at them. Pure fury, hatred and rage at them.

Not just for the life they took of their Mamá. What they had done to Striker. What they have done too many, many others just like him. Yet, they were lucky or cursed to escape that day.

Yet, this time it is going to be one less demon to worry about for everyone's sake. Will it change anything? No, plenty of others. Plenty like them. But can make sure this one out for good. Just need to give them one last goodbye gift.

"Let me return it back."

The stinger went straight down into his eye.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done.

*Stays in the forcefield* I know what you're thinking. So, there is a scream room next door to be used.

RIP to Reyna Flor.

That is not Moxxie Mom Canon name but fan made until further notice.

Spanish to English
Eran solo ganado para ti y para cualquier otra persona para ganar dinero rápido. = Were just cattle to you and anyone else to make a quick buck.

There is art posted in Random Arts. It'll be called EWRNBAI...OW 2.0 Version Doodle. Go see it if you like along with something extra for you to read along. It's with Reyna, Moxxie and even Maria (A bit of re-design. Also have a picture of Moxxie facial reaction of the memory reveal.

Yeahhhh....slightly guilty.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.7K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...
113K 3.7K 19
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...
6.8K 38 19
In this book, my OC will take the place as Blitzรธ and will follow the storyline from the show. I don't own the show, it all belongs to Vivziepop on Y...