Ahsoka X Male Reader

By Ninneko7

Y/N L/N is a soldier who lost his parents. Became a trooper to fight alongisde the Republic. Y/N would excel... More

Info
Padawan
Ahsoka's Acceptance
Jabba's Son
Mission Accomplished
Rescue Mission
Dangerous Plan
Destroying the Malevolence
Droid Rescue
Ship Raid
A Little Hangout
Anakin's Injury
Defend the Lurmens
The Virus
The Antidote
Ahsoka's First Command
Enemy Breach
Revenge
Little Competition
Destroying the Factory
Geonosian Worms
Becoming a Padawan
Stolen Lightsaber
Helping Bounty Hunters
Kidnapped
Corrupt Government
Ahsoka's Visions
Politics About War
Mysterious Planet
The Paths
Escaping Citadel
Being Hunted
Hunter Becomes Prey
Unfateful Day
Empty
Slave Trader
Jedi Slaves
Death Watch
Starkiller's Identity
The Only Love
The Gathering & Pirates
Bomber
Framed
Ex-Sith Alliance
Girlfriend to the Rescue
Quiet Life
Little Reunion
Encounter
Father & Son
Ending the War
New Life
Thank You

Breaking Out a Jedi

694 23 1
By Ninneko7

Y/N was sleeping on his bed after their experience with that planet and stopping the Son. Y/N has been having nightmares about the Son but sometimes those nightmares felt like a reality. Y/N woke up and he looked at his hands and he saw his hands were shaking.

Ahsoka: (opens door) Hey, Y/N?

Y/N: Oh, hey...

Ahsoka: You okay? I heard you from the other room.

Y/N: Y-Yeah, I'm fine.

Ahsoka: Well, get up. We got a mission.

Y/N: Mission? To where?

Ahsoka: We're going to rescue Master Piell. Master Skywalker and Master Kenobi will be leading the mission with Rex, Cody, and the other clones that are joining us.

Y/N: Okay...

Y/N puts on his mask and he got out of bed and followed Ahsoka to meet up with Anakin and Obi-Wan in the hangar.

Ahsoka: Y/N... I have something to tell you.

Y/N: What is it?

Ahsoka: I... I had a vision about you.

Y/N: Good or bad?

Ahsoka: Bad...

Y/N: What happened?

Ahsoka: Y/N... you died in my vision. I don't know if it's on this mission that we're going on or maybe sometime in the near future.

Y/N: Ahsoka, I'll be fine. Besides, I'll have you guys there to help me if anything were to happen.

Ahsoka: (smiles) Right.

Once Y/N and Ahsoka arrived to the hangar. Everybody was standing there waiting for them. But Y/N saw the battle droids were going to fly the ship.

Anakin: All right, you two ready?

Ahsoka: Ready.

Y/N: Ready.

Anakin: Listen, this mission is going to be very dangerous. So, I need you two to be on your guards.

Y/N: So, what's the plan?

Anakin: Well, for us to sneak past enemy scanners we're going to use carbon-freezing while the droids are going to be our pilots so we can pass through easily.

Y/N: Uh, is this a good idea?

Obi-Wan: Try to relax. We'll be unfrozen as soon as we arrive.

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and their squad all went down each hole as they were frozen. They were loaded onto the ship and the droids flew out of the hangar and flew out Coruscant.

(Planet Citadel)

The droids were able to pass through the enemy scanners which meant the plan was going great so far. The droids landed on a platform so that they couldn't be seen. The droids took Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and their squad out of the ship. Then they were all unfrozen and they got out walking as they stretched.

Y/N: My neck hurts...

Ahsoka: Need a massage?

Y/N: Yes, please.

Anakin: Nice experience, right?

Y/N: Never doing that again.

Obi-Wan: Let's move.

Obi-Wan took point as Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and their squad followed him. They all saw the base was just ahead but Anakin was looking through his binoculars to see if there was anything that might stop them to infiltrate the base.

Anakin: I see the entry point.

Cody: You were right. The wind conditions are too strong for jetpacks.

Obi-Wan: Yes, we'll have to do it the old-fashioned way, with ascension cables and a steel grip.

Anakin: I don't think so.

Obi-Wan: What do you mean?

Anakin: Electro-mines. There's nowhere to put a grappling hook at that height. And we hit one of those, the mission's over. They'll know we're here.

Y/N: Which means we're climbing.

Rex: *sighs* Here we go.

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and their squad got to the side of the cliff and started free climbing up to the base to reach the entry point. But they were being careful to not hit the electro-mines but the wind was blowing strong. As they were climbing they were getting closer to the entry point. Obi-Wan reached to the top first but three enemy droids came out and he motioned for everybody to stay put. Once the droids went back inside the droids locked the door with a ray-shield. Then they climbed up onto the platform. One of the clones fell but Y/N was quick enough to catch him by using the Force and he raised him up onto the platform.

Obi-Wan: They locked the door. It's ray shielded.

Anakin: Ray-shielded? That wasn't in the plan.

Ahsoka: (sees a vent) There's an access point up there.

Anakin: We know. They're ventilation ducts, but they're far too small for us to gain access.

Ahsoka: Too small for you maybe, but I think I can squeeze through.

Y/N: Come on, I'll give you a boost.

Y/N stood close the edge as Ahsoka ran and she jumped on Y/N's hands and he pushed her up with all of his might and she did a full backflip and landed onto the platform. She quickly went inside the vents as she dropped down on the other end and she deactivated the ray-shield.

Ahsoka: (looks at Y/N) Impressed?

Y/N: Hm... I'm more than impressed, ma'am.

Anakin: Okay, you two.

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and their squad went inside but they were moving discreetly while checking their surroundings. They quickly made their way to the prison as they opened the doors to see the droids interrogating Piell. But they all quickly destroyed the droids and they freed Piell.

Obi-Wan: Master Piell. Are you all right?

Piell: Obi-Wan. What took you guys so long?

Anakin: At least your sense of humor is still intact.

Piell: It takes more than they got to break me, young Skywalker.

Anakin: So you have the coordinates for the Nexus Route?

Piell: I got them, all right. Half of them anyway. My captain's got the other half. I erased the computers when we were boarded and had both of us memorize part of the intel. That way, if somehow I cracked, the information would be useless to them without the other half.

Y/N: Where's your captain?

Piell: Being held with the other officers, I assume.

Anakin: We're going to need a new plan for getting out.

After Anakin had made a new plan to escape the base after saving the officers. They quickly made their way to the other prison cells as they went into one and killed two droids.

???: General.

Piell: Captain Tarkin.

Tarkin: I never thought I'd see you again. And you brought friends.

Piell: Tarkin, this is Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker.

Tarkin: Now that you've found us, how do you expect to get us out?

Obi-Wan: We'll probably have to split up. My team will create a diversion, while Anakin leads the others away. That way, if one of us is captured, the enemy will only have part of the information and not all of it.

Tarkin: General Kenobi, I think it's better if we stick together. A stronger force would have a better chance of protecting the information.

Obi-Wan: Not in this situation.

Tarkin: But surely we'd have more strength in numbers, rather than divide us.

Piell: Obi-Wan, has a point. I'll go with him. You go with Skywalker.

Then the plan started to take action. Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anakin were leading everybody as they didn't come across any enemy droids on their way to the exit point. Anakin stopped and he touched the wall and he cut a giant hole into the wall and they got out just as the explosions happened which meant Obi-Wan's diversion worked.

Y/N and Ahsoka hopped out first as she quickly ran ahead to make sure everything was clear and she looked back at Y/N and nodded.

Y/N: The tunnel's clear.

Anakin: Looks like Obi-Wan's diversion worked. Things seem to be going as planned.

Tarkin: It's when things do not go as planned that concerns me. What then?

Anakin: It's when things don't go as planned that we Jedi are at our best. Trust me.

Tarkin: I reserve my trust for those who take action, General Skywalker.

Y/N: *sighs* Okay... Listen here old man, either you shut the fuck up or else I'll use the Force to choke you myself. Don't tempt me. I will do it. So be the good little doggy you are and listen to our fucking orders if you want to live. Don't you ever disrespect my, Master.

Anakin: Y/N, calm down.

Y/N: Don't tell me to calm down.

Y/N walked past Anakin with an angered look on his face but Y/N could feel the fear from Tarkin and all he did was smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 735 45
A 17 year old Jedi Padawan named Darrel Pullie, trains to be a Jedi Master. Then he meets an old childhood friend Ahsoka Tano. They became reacquaint...
18.9K 354 28
When a mission nearly goes tragically wrong during the last spasms of the Clone Wars, it proves a catalyst for Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Learn...
Resolve By QWAE29

Fanfiction

1.9K 67 4
After Obi-Wan Kenobi's experiences on Kadavo and the loss of his friend and love Duchess Satine, Obi-Wan finds himself questioning who he is and what...
16K 426 50
Every decision has long reaching consequences. When Ahsoka Tano is taken to the future, she joins Luke Skywalker as he attempts to rescue his friends...