path of redemption

estellafrances tarafından

We're all well known with how the path of a mentally ill girl goes. They either destroy themselves until ther... Daha Fazla

description.
playlist ♡.
dedication
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty-one.
chapter thirty-two.
chapter thirty-three.
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five.
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven.
chapter thirty-eight.
chapter thirty-nine.
chapter forty.
chapter forty-one.
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three.
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five.
chapter forty-six.
chapter forty-seven.
chapter forty-eight.
chapter forty-nine.
chapter fifty.
chapter fifty-one.
chapter fifty-two.
chapter fifty - three.
chapter fifty-four.
chapter fifty-five.
chapter fifty six.

chapter twenty.

89 6 3
estellafrances tarafından

-estella romano.

I was astonished, no i was perplexed. When i turned around ready to put my italian genes to good use and slap this person into the next century , i stopped and stared at the person right next to me. Why was he so close . And why was he sitting next to me. A grin covers his face "Miss me?" I blink at him as i look around the classroom . We caught a few students attention. Which wasn't to my liking at all. My eye twitches as i stare at the greek god infront of me. God he's even more beautiful than the first time i saw him. He's dressed in a baggy black cargo pants and a black hoodie and white airforces. His style might be the only thing i like about him.

Liar.

I fight the urge to ask him where he was this past two days, or who he was with . Thinking about it , actually made me feel silly. I don't know this guy. Im not his girlfriend or even the girl he plays around with . He just so happens to be everywhere where i am. Which i think isn't a coincidence. I look at him up and down . I catch his eyes , a smirk covers his face knowing i was eye fucking him. I groan internally as i bite the inside of my cheek.

Jesus . Get a grip.

I clear my throat as i stare at him "in order for me to miss you , I'd have to think about you . Which i don't. And there's your answer" i smile sweetly as i face forward.

Jesus when is Miss daniels coming in already , im dreading to have another conversation with zaid which involves me blushing at the end.

His deep chuckle fills the air around me as i snap my eyes to him "It was theoretical question hermosa" he quips as he swirls his pen between his pointer finger and his middle finger.

My eyebrows jump at the new word he used . The realization that zaid is also spanish makes him ten times hotter.
I wet my lips as his attention snaps to it . He stares at my lips with a hard gaze and a clenching of his jaw that could cut diamonds. I rub my sweaty palms on my sweatpants as i gulp. You could cut the tension with a knife , thats how thick it was . I gotta do something fast.

I clear my throat "How many tattoos you got?" It takes him a second to snap out of his trance as he stares at me .

He looks shocked?

I furrow my eyebrows "What? Why are you looking at me , like I've got two heads?" His original smirk covers his face as he rubs his jaw.

He leans back in his seat as he stares at me "Ive got 45 tattoos hermosa" he states as i stare at him , my mouth agape.

"Excuse me? I could've sworn i heard you say 45" i turn in my seat to face him.

He chuckles "and thats what i said hermosa , 45 tattoos covering my body from head to toe."

I nod "cool cool , did they hurt?"

He looks at me with a "are you serious expression " he places his hands on the desk making me look at them and then at him "No , fox it doesn't hurt , i mean its just a bunch a needles being pierced into my skin a thousand times" he says sarcastically.

I almost smile at his sarcasm "okay , okay your sarcasm was not needed "

He smiles as he rubs his pointer finger and middle finger in circular movements , making it hard for me not to stare at his beautifully sculptured tattooed hands. "Im assuming you like em , Sí?" He cocks his head to the side.

I scoff "Dont get ahead of yourself , it was just a mundane question"

He smiles as he bites his bottom lip "how many piercings you got?".

I furrow my eyebrows as i stare at him . No one would've noticed if i had piercings if they really stared at me , the only ones who know are april and rory . Thats it , no one. My hair is always covering my ears , or i have a hood over my head.

"How do you know i have piercings? I mean , you'd have to really pay attention to me to see."

"Who says i dont pay attention to you?"
He says seriously.

Blush starts to coat my cheeks as i suddenly have the urge to inhale a large jug of water down my dry throat.

Just as im about to say something back miss daniels waltzed in looking like she ran a mile. I sit straight in my seat as i feel him still observing me.

Miss daniels was in her late thirties but she didn't look a day over thirty . The woman had a killer hour glass body . And dark chocolate skin. She has piercing brown eyes and long black hair that had a few grey hairs. I've always liked her , my last english teacher was a pain in the ass . He even wanted me to represent a whole as speech infront of all the seniors last year , on how its been fun at this shit school ,as punishment for me telling him that Shakespeare was indeed not bullshit. I obviously got out of it and thats when i met miss daniels. She was new and i instantly liked her .
They moved me the second i said i didn't wanna do it.

Today shes dressed in a tight pencil skirt with a white shirt that sticks to her body and her black heels. She looked like a hot business lady. I watched the male species in the class look at her ass as she turned around to pick up her fallen notes. She was completely oblivious to everyone always gawking at her , instead she was nice to everyone . And not the slutty nice. The nice nice where there was a limit and where she was needed to stand her ground . I look at zaid , to see if he's also gawking at her . But to my surprise he's in deep thought as he stares at his desk infront of him .

"Sorry class , im a bit late . I had to run some erands and i didn't look at the time " she chuckles sheepishly as she puts her bags on her desk. Making me direct my attention to her.

Everyone nods as she smiles and comes around her desk . She catches my eye and winks at me . I smile at her as she sits on her desk and faces everyone .

"So , im assuming everyone met the new student? Zaid gonzales?" She gestures to the person sitting next to me.

Everyone turns around , as i feel being watched by a million eyes. The urge to crawl into a small hole and die is tempting . Zaid looks up and salutes everyone . He nods at miss daniels as she claps her hands together and stands in her full height.

"So last term , each one of you , represented your thoughts on why you think amelia fell for the "lunatic who was trapped on the island" am i right?. She asks as her heels click against the classroom floor.

The whole classroom nods , i look at zaid , i see him staring at me , i lean in and make my voice as small as possible "you've got to pay attention, if you hadn't read the story before , you should go ask her for a copy of it" i whisper yell at him.

He leans in , making my senses heighten, his scent surrounds me , making it suddenly too hard for me to breathe .

I look around. To make sure nobody notices us . Everyone is engrossed in miss daniels and she too doesn't see us.

I don't want my favorite teacher , not liking me anymore .

He leans in as he whispers " fuck the book , im reading something more...interesting "his husky whisper fills my ears making me shiver.

I regain my composure as i push away from him as far as possible , he chuckles as i shake my head.

"...this term , we're doing romeo and juliet. You guys work in pairs . You pick your own partner . Each one of you will be showcasing your partners view on why they think juliet loved romeo enough to die with him , you guys can do whatever you want . Even vlogs , video editing is approved by me."

A guy infront lifts his hand up "yes andrew?" Miss daniels smiles sweetly at him.

"Are you single?" He asks making the whole class burst out of laughter . I grimace at the idiocy of this immature imbecile.

The laughter dies down as miss daniels chuckles lowly "Andrew sweetheart , im old enough to be your mother , and yes i am seeing someone , not that anyone needed to know" she smiles at the class.

I watch how the boy up front , flushes in embarrassment as i smile "Now , take this period , and look for your partners and discuss what you guys will be doing. The due date for this thing is a month from now " she says as she checks her phone "...ive gotta head to the office , behave" she calls out as she speeds out the classroom.

As soon as shes out the door , everyone stands up and walks to the person that they'd like to pair up with . I turn to zaid "move" i state.

He looks at me "for what ever reason hermosa?" He says innocently.

I groan "I've gotta look for a partner".

"Chill fox ,you've already got one. Its me" he quips as he rolls the pencil infront of him.

"uhh no? Someone other than you please , besides you probably never even picked a book up in your entire life . So move" i hiss.

His brows set into a deep line as he clenches his jaw , he leans in " watch your tone , or else I'll fix it for you" he hisses.

I groan as i fold my arms and turn towards the window "What uncultured person hasn't read romeo and juliet , and to be clear . I have read a book. Jane austin is my favorite author" he says from beside me , making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever , why do you even want me to be your partner?"i snap and turn towards him . I point to one of the schools bitches across the classroom "...there's your winner ...blonde ,blue eyes and a bimbo. Pick her . She looks like your damn type" i grit out .

He chuckles as he puts his arms on the back of my chair , making me glare at him "im more of a brunette type of guy , specifically speaking . Short . Has a tempter . Kissable lips and killer hips." He sings out to me making me almost smile.

"You basically described me" i say in a bored tone.

"Oh did i?i didn't notice" he says sarcastically making me roll my eyes.

Im about to retaliate when a girl walks up to our table . Shes pretty. Strawberry blonde. Slender and tall with green eyes and a roman nose. I immediately feel self conscious as i look at her beautiful flat stomach and slender fingers. The urge to scream and rip out my hair is tempting

She isn't looking at me , shes too busy gawking zaid next to me to even pay attention to my questioning stare .

She gives him a flirty stare as she pushes out her hips a bit "Hey , i was wondering since you're new and all . I can show you the ropes . It can start by you being my partner in this project were about to do" her soft feminine voice calls out.

I smile "ofcourse he's inter- im about to say as zaids hard voice stops me "fuck off" he snaps to the girl making me immediately feel bad for her.

Her eyes sadden as she scurries away , i watch her walk to her friends , i turn my attention to him as i glare at him "That was totally not necessary. She just wanted a partner."

He scoffs " you and i both know that she did not "just want a partner" . She wanted me to fuck her. And her crew over there..." he points to the group of girls sitting in a circle "...they're all in on it " he shrugs.

I roll my eyes "like you had a problem with it "

He turns toward me "Roll your eyes at me one more time , and were gonna have problems"

The fucking audacity "What are you? My father?"

He smirks "If it means you'd call me daddy"

Blush coats my cheeks . Im supposed to find that disgusting but my dirty ass mind says otherwise "lets just get this overworth ...you can come to my house at 7 and then we can discuss this damn project" i say as i doodle in my book.

"You want me to come to your place hm? We haven't even gone out on the first date" he gasps.

I smile sweetly " you wish".

"Oh boy i do" he chuckles.

I hide my smile as i write down my address into my notebook. I tear out the piece of page and hold it to him.

He cocks a eyebrow " a love letter? You sure do move fast" he whistles.

I push the piece of paper into his hand " its my address faccia di merda " i curse in italian.

"Did you just curse at me in italian?"

"Sure did"

He looks at me up and down "Im supposed to tell you to watch your language, but if it means you'd curse me out in italian , then I'd let you do it all day" he licks his lips making me smile and shake my head.

"Oh you do smile?" He grins at me as i give him a middlefinger " i can also do that" .

He shakes his head in amusement "so fucking sexy" he mutters thinking i didn't hear him .

The sound of the period being over fills the classroom . I begin to put my book and pens in my bag as i put my bag over my shoulders. I feel zaid move out the seat . Making me move out too .

I wipe off the imaginary dust off my sweatpants as i look around.

Everyone is gone?

Except him. I suddenly feel the nervous at the idea of being alone with zaid too long . I make a move to walk forward as he pushes me back by my hips making me gasp . I look at him as he leans closer. "That fucking balcony doors better be unlocked this time " he whispers .

He goes as soon as his hands leave my hips . I watch as he strolls out the classroom in his giant form .

I let out a huge breath as i feel my warm cheeks. I can still feel his rough hands imprinted on my hips , the way his deep husky voice sounded.His scent is everywhere. Its carved into my fucking head.

I groan into the empty classroom"fuck me sideways"

Don't forget to vote ♡.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.9K 364 32
"If you hear a bad story about me, understand, there was a time I was good to those people too but they won't tell you that part..." Kiera has been i...
61.2K 1.3K 73
"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out your damn head or suffer the fucking con...
1.6K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...