The Boy She Called Her Nightm...

By creations_tr

|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to br... More

The Boy She Called Her Nightmare
Introduction of Characters
Prologue
1.Encounter with the Uncalled Storm
2.Now you have a better definition of 'being forced'
3.Your personal inferno of nightmare,wife
4.The Dominant Seductress of Manipulation
5.His Territory to Terrorize
6.His Forbidden Crave for the Rose
7.Destined to be bound with the Darkness
8.Their linked name is a Hypnotising Mantra for Him
9.Lethal Addiction only leads to Destruction
10.Signed her life with the Devil for next seven lives
11.Him leaving his Sheesh-mahal for Her
12.The Beast is not interested in feasting on lifeless Prey
13.She is the artistic red on his black canvas
15.The Devil intend to incarcerate her rooh
16.The Asmodeus reasoning with his sins
17.The Beast getting wrecked by the uncalled truth
18.Gaining life after losing a Life
19.Scorching in the same Blaze inflaming his Honey-eye
20.A Date with the Devil
21.Her urge to divulge the secrets of the Devil's charcoal eyes
22.The engraved line that binds the Devil's sanity and insanity
23.An Obsession so Forbidden
24.Her dilemma for her feelings for her Nightmare Husband
25.The Devil adamant to break all her three rules
26.The Devil giving a name to the 'life'
27.Hell breaking loose
28.The Beast's Bleeding Rose
29.Six Months of The Rose and The Cigarette
30.A Final Goodbye...?
31.The vulnerable Devil wrapped around his rose
32.The Devil is No World Saving Hero
33.The Rose with thorns
34.Pounding Heart of the Devil

14.He is too complicated for her understanding

19.5K 1.1K 405
By creations_tr

Love you guys so much, we are so close to century 😭♥️😭 *am I alive?

Again, story between "*****" are flashbacks so don't get confused... even in previous chapter you guys misunderstood the flashback as a bad dream

And anyone interested in interacting with your author 👀╰⁠(⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠ᗜ⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠)⁠➝

Everything was messed up. Their emotions, the tension hovering above the ambience, the pace of their hearts, each and everything was a mess. Continuous rushing of the nurses feet were ear splitting and the air in the environment was suffocating, strangling them invisibly.

The morning was like any other usual morning until they received the call about Ishan's car accident near the crossroads.

Meanwhile Mishika hugged Kashi, Ishaan's mother, and both shed tears of grief and exchanged words of hopeful consolation. Whereas Aarav was void of any emotion. He couldn't even pull his lip up to give a sympathetic smile.

According to him, unnecessary sympathy never changes anything. People will still feel the pain, they will continue to mourn. So neither he wishes for sympathy nor he believes in giving to anyone.

So he chose a bench a little far from everyone and blankly stared at the things happening around. He noticed how every time Ishan's parents' eyes lit up whenever someone stepped out of the Operation Theatre.

He intently gazed at his wife worriedly tapping her foot, her lips incessantly chanting for Ishan's well being and eyes barely holding onto the tears. His gaze lingered while his mind dwelled itself into spiralling thoughts. Back in his head he wondered if her reaction, her emotions would even be near what she is feeling right now if it was him in Ishan's place.

He would be tagged as a bastard if his thoughts rightnow get displayed for the eyes of the people. But does he care ? No. Because somewhere he knew inside others brain goes the many conspiracy thoughts which they hide behind the mask. Though unlike others he openly embraces the darkness with no shame, with no fear of what others will think.

People are scared that the darkness will consume them, will leave them in loneliness and taint their souls. But for him, the darkness soothes him, accepts his true self, enfolding him it's it's comfortable duvet.

For him light is a delusion. A delusion like his lust to incarcerate the rose he himself trampled. A delusion which is continuously tugging between reality and the impossibility. And darkness is the only reality amidst all this.

"Don't worry. He will be fine." It was his father's voice that broke Aarav out of his stupor. His eyes whipped to his right where Anubhav had an assuring arm set on Sundeep's shoulder.

Yami, after comforting Kashi, moved to hug her daughter-in-law, whom she missed dearly. As they broke the hug, Yami ran a loving hand through Mishika's hairs, her motions coming to halt when her eyes caught the purplish red mark on Mishika's neck. Mishika's head ducked low, realising the reason for the shift in Yami's smile and instantly heat washed across her cheeks.

Momentarily Yami's gaze flickered to her son who responded with a blank stare. However his insides were twisting with pride, the pride of having his wife with his mark. The feeling was warm, warm unless the defile urge blaze it up like the lava to explode. For now every pore of his was relishing the thought of his wife roaming around with his hickey.
~
~
~
"Bhai" as the familiar voice fell into his ears, instantly his head whipped up and then his eyes met with Rhea. "What are you all doing here ?" Taking a quick glance of her surroundings, her gaze finds its way back to Aarav.

He got back on his feet, taking a quick stroll to her, his face was yet neutral and so was Rhea's. Their eyes remain locked, communicating through the void in their gazes. Her composure rendered the coincidence of her arrival; however Aarav knew better.

Since Aarav continued to stay mute, she without waiting for any reply turned to the Operation Theatre. Ishan's parents were too distressed to give much thought about Rhea's presence. Her steps pauses in front of the closed doors, taking sight of the back of doctors and their team through the see-through hole.

Motionlessly she stands there for a few good minutes and then without a word walks to Aarav and sits beside him. Both of their demeanour was strictly guarded, giving out nothing about the actual intention lurking within the realm of their wicked heads.

All while Mishika's attention was fixed on the actions of the cousin duo. Her fist clenched, reminiscing something bitter that wrecked through her memories.

**F L A S H B A C K B E G I N S**

"She is too naive to smell it. Dirty is how I like to play and that's how it will go." Keeping the coffee mug back on the wooden table, he exclaimed in a remorseless voice.

A glint appeared in Rhea's dark grey orbs, sinking in twisted play of Aarav's words, out of habit her fingers circles on the sem of the coffee mug.

"My father has been chanting about the goodness of Ishan ever since I can remember. Like he snatched my place of priority in my father's life, I'll snatch his best friend from him." Very wickedly a half crescent tugged over his lips and he crouched his back leisurely against the chair backrest.

He had no remorse for dragging her into his filthy game. In fact his insides were agitated with the fervency to toy with her trust, her naivety and to break her in the process so that he can emboss her for himself, like the way he desires.

Done with the coffee, he left the cafe with Rhea after paying the bill. However he was unaware that all while he was sitting on the chair whose back was against the back of Mishika's chair.

She finally unclenched her fist which was clenched since she overheard him. There was a bizarre burn happening in her chest whose weight was making her eyelids heavy, and evaporated to her eyes filling it with moisture.

Due to her social anxiety and her own insecurities, mingling with others or making friends had always been a task of walking over eggshells to her.

Although the stranger's presence started to intrigue her more than expected and steadily she felt comfortable in his presence. He however mercilessly broke her newfound confidence, her devoted trust which she had put into him, and engraved FOOL in capital letters in her mind.

It may sound dramatic but for a person like Mishika, it was a hard blow. For her, letting someone in means putting her trust in that person. It takes a lot of courage to put your trust in someone. And he just trampled her gathered courage in no time and without any penitence.

Wiping her eyes harshly before tears could leap out of her eyes, she took a deep breath. Crying over a person who doesn't value your feelings and sentiments felt very absurd to her. The sudden thought that she had started to like him infuriated her insides.

From that moment she was determined to ignore him, keep her distance from that handsome face jerk, wishing that she will eventually forget it or either he will let go of his nonsensical agenda. Again only if her naive self knew that it wasn't as easy as she was interpreting.

**F L A S H B A C K E N D S**

~
~
~
Seeing the doctor approaching in their direction, Ishan's parents quickly rushed to her, bombarding their worries on the doctor. "The head injuries don't seem severe. But you need to arrange blood fast. The blood available in our blood bank is not enough."

Not soon after the doctor's words, Sundeep made a few calls to people who he thought could help. He would have given blood himself if his diabetes wouldn't be a hindrance.

"Bhai" Aarav gnashed his teeth as Rhea turned towards him with a knowing look.

"Uncle has called enough people. They will be here soon." Hissing through a flared breath, he averted his eyes.

"But you can_"

"Rhea" Filled with fury and warning, his gaze met with Rhea's clashing ones. His shoulders shaking with fury however turned stiff as he felt a soft touch enveloping his clenched fists. And next all he saw was his wife's pleading eyes looking into his. "He and I never got along and you know I'm no saint."

Malicious was his words that intended to break her hope, but her hold around his hands only tightened. "Please Aarav." Her voice not above a whisper.

Aarav was taken for a checkup after he confirmed about having the same blood group and that he will give his blood. Ishan's parents thanked him over and over again, blessing him with tearful eyes, meanwhile he forced his lips into a smile, eyes glancing at his wife who was already staring at him.

Sitting back on the metal bench that was cold beneath her hips, she felt her heart stuck between the chills and warmth she was feeling inside. On its own, her lips stretched into a smile at the irony of the situation.

**F L A S H B A C K B E G I N S**

She couldn't bring herself to reciprocate Ishan's assuring smile. Her entire focus was fixed on his bruised cheekbone, busted lips and broken nose. Under that pleasant smile he had his painful groans suppressed while he was half sitting and half lying on the bed of the college medical room.

Ishaan was never someone to get into fights but that doesn't go with Aarav. Earlier Aarav suddenly appeared in front of Ishan, lashing on him. His body was quivering like a raging bull, all he could think was that Ishan had filled her ears against him, that's why she had been ignoring him.

Aarav's anger only kept on reaching to its peak since Ishan remained firm on his denial. Situation heated up further and Ishan staggered on his feet when the first punch came landing on his face. At first he stood in defensive posture, still blown by Aarav's violent move. When Aarav didn't stop, Ishan had to counter back however being the elder one Aarav got an upper hand there.

And that led Ishan to land in the medical room and Aarav in the Dean's office.

Mishika stood at the end of the corridor, waiting for Aarav to come out of the Dean's office room. Giving him silent treatment didn't seem to work out nice, so now she has decided to tell him on his face that she wants to break her ties with him.

Cursing the dean, Aarav walked through the corridor, in the meantime his fingers feathered over the tiny bruises he got during the fight.

"Aarav" jolted, his steps paused and head whipped in her direction, his action so fast that he could have got his neck sprained. Under his predatory gaze, she naturally felt nervous but today she reminded herself to stay confident.

"Please stop hurting Ishan. I don't want to do anything with the person who wants to hurt my best friend. From now we are strangers again. Please stay away from us."

This was the longest she has ever spoken to him. Her voice was still sweet but not her words. Something bitter was scorching his insides as her words left the thickness hanging in the air.

"We both have nothing to do with each other anymore." Looking away from his eyes, she ruffled through the things inside her bag pack and he saw her pulling out the same book. "Nothing"

And like that she was gone, handing him the book back, leaving the beast burning with rage he never felt before.

**F L A S H B A C K E N D S**

Giving a soft knock on the door, Mishika pushed it open with her free hand since the other one was holding a glass of juice and entered inside. Furrowing her brows when she didn't find Aarav on the hospital bed, she called out for him but got no response.

Placing the juice glass on the side table, she moved to the bathroom and gave a light knock on its door too. "Aarav"

The room was eerily silent that when her phone pinged with notification, it resonated in the environment. Involuntarily her attention moved to her screen which was glowing with the new message.

Aarav
My car is in the parking.
Come when you are done.

Pinching the space between her eyebrows, an exasperated breath flares out her nose. It is already complicated to understand him and sometimes he makes it just impossible. She didn't expect him to agree when she requested him to give blood to Ishan. Though he did glare in her direction before he went for it. And even she knew that no one can make him do things if he is obstinate not to do it.

"Why are you so complicated, Aarav ?"

Within next two hours, the surgery was done successfully. After hours of torturous wait, they finally took s breath of relief. Although the doctor told that Ishan would be asleep due to the sedative so they could only meet him in evening.

Sundeep and Kashi urged Mishika to go back and take rest to which she had to agree. Informing her parents and parents-in-law on her way through a phone call, she searched for Aarav's car in the parking.

Aarav, who already noticed her approaching through the window mirror, unlocked the car and put on his seatbelt. As she sat inside, the strong smell of cigarettes wrecked her into coughs. The smell was so strong that instantly her head began to pound.

"You weren't supposed to smoke." she chided in a tone of incredulity, eyes widened at the sight of the ash tray filled with several cigarette buds.

"Too bad Mish. I won't die and leave you so easily." Their eyes met when his laughter, beautiful yet filled with void, filled inside the car. "In fact, I've no plans to let you go, ever."

Chapter Word- 2262

What are your thoughts about today's chapter...???

Anything you guys want to specify╭⁠☞

Signing off
~T.R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.7K 31
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
22.3K 953 36
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
144K 8.1K 60
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
38.9K 2.6K 29
𝘽𝙮 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 #02 𝙍𝙊𝙃𝘼𝙉 Smart, Rich, self obsessed and the biggest flirt . He have got the charms that can pull you tow...