☆𝔼ℕℍ𝕐ℙ𝔼ℕ 𝔸𝔻𝔻𝔼𝔻 𝕄𝔼𝕄...

بواسطة LUVNEONRAT

𝙴𝙽𝙷𝚈𝙿𝙴𝙽 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝: 𝟸𝟸/𝟶𝟹/𝟸𝟹 𝙴𝚗𝚍: 𝟸𝟻/𝟶𝟷/𝟸𝟺 المزيد

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮} 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞
✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮} 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬
☆Chapter One☆
☆Chapter Two☆
☆Chapter Three☆
☆Chapter Four☆
☆Chapter Five☆
☆Chapter Six☆
☆Chapter Seven☆
☆Chapter Eight☆
☆Chapter Nine☆
☆Chapter Ten☆
☆Chapter Eleven☆
☆Chapter Twelve☆
☆Chapter Thirteen☆
☆Chapter Fourteen☆
☆Chapter Fifteen☆
☆Chapter Sixteen☆
☆Chapter Seventeen☆
☆Chapter Eighteen☆
☆Chapter Nineteen☆
☆Chapter Twenty☆
☆Chapter Twenty One☆
☆Chapter Twenty Two☆
☆Chapter Twenty Three☆
☆Chapter Twenty Four☆
☆Chapter Twenty Five☆
☆Chapter Twenty Six☆
☆Chapter Twenty Seven☆
☆Chapter Twenty Eight☆
☆Chapter Twenty Nine☆
☆Chapter Thirty☆
☆Chapter Thirty One☆
☆Chapter Thirty Two☆
☆Chapter Thirty Three☆
☆Chapter Thirty Four☆
☆Chapter Thirty Five☆
☆Chapter Thirty Six☆
☆Chapter Thirty Seven☆
☆Chapter Thirty Eight☆
☆Chapter Thirty Nine☆
☆Chapter Forty☆
☆Chapter Forty One☆
☆Chapter Forty Two☆
☆Chapter Forty Three☆
☆Chapter Forty Four☆
☆Chapter Forty Five☆
☆Chapter Forty Six☆
☆Chapter Forty Seven☆
☆Chapter Forty Eight☆
☆Chapter Forty Nine☆
☆Chapter Fifty☆
☆Chapter Fifty One☆
☆Chapter Fifty Two☆
☆Chapter Fifty Four☆
☆Chapter Fifty Five☆
☆Chapter Fifty Six☆
☆Chapter Fifty Seven☆
☆Chapter Fifty Eight☆
☆Chapter Fifty Nine☆
☆Chapter Sixty☆
☆Chapter Sixty One☆
☆Chapter Sixty Two☆
☆Chapter Sixty Three☆
☆Chapter Sixty Four☆
☆Chapter Sixty Five☆
☆Chapter Sixty Six☆
☆Chapter Sixty Seven☆
☆Chapter Sixty Eight☆
☆Chapter Sixty Nine☆
☆Chapter Seventy☆
☆Chapter Seventy One☆
☆Chapter Seventy Two☆
☆Chapter Seventy Three☆
☆Chapter Seventy Four☆
☆𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤'𝐬☆:
☆Given-Taken☆
☆Drunk Dazed☆
☆Fever☆
☆Tamed-Dashed☆
☆Blessed-Cursed☆
☆Pass the mic☆
☆Bite me☆
☆Sacrifice (eat me up)☆
☆Solo album: Opposites Attract☆
☆Tick tick boom Music video☆
☆𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬☆:
☆In her phone:
☆Her phone☆
☆Contacts☆
☆Photo Dump☆
☆Haerin random moments☆
☆Haerin random moments p2☆
☆Scouting☆
☆𝐎𝐆 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓☆:
One Pre-debut chapter- OG plot
Two Pre-debut chapter- OG plot
Three Pre-debut chapter- OG plot
Four Pre-debut chapter - OG plot
Five Pre-debut chapter - OG plot
Six Pre-debut chapter - OG plot
Seven Pre-debut chapter- OG plot
Eight Pre-debut Chapter - OG plot
Chapter one - OG plot
Chapter two - OG plot
Chapter three - OG plot
Chapter four - OG plot
Chapter five- OG plot
Chapter six - OG plot
Chapter Seven - OG plot
Scouting - OG plot

☆Chapter Fifty Three☆

518 17 0
بواسطة LUVNEONRAT

Two weeks had passed Haerin had to go through another seven photo shoots, explaining to the other four members that she's not leaving the group and a whole lot of practice.

The concept trailer was going to drop today. Aswell as today after all the hard work Haerin had been putting in, they'll finally be able to shoot the music for the title track. Haerin left the dorms early in the morning before anyone woke up. Yuwon and Haerin arrived at the set by five am. Stylists took Haerin into hair and makeup so they could get started quickly.

After sitting in the makeup chair for a dreadfully long time, Haerin finally exited in the little room all dolled up. Her red hair in light curls and a bow at the back of her head. A black dress black gloves, black Converse heels, and black bow earrings with pearl hearts on it.

Haerin walked onto set. She was told beforehand that the director wanted her on set as soon as she was ready. "Okay, good, you're here." The director said. "So all I want is for you to walk down the hallway and lipsyncing, stop walking, put your hands on both walls on 'You can set the tone'

"Like this?" Haerin questioned, putting her right hand on the upper on the wall and her left hand lower on the opposite wall, leaning her body onto the right side.

"Yeah, just like that." The director confirmed. Then on 'but I'm.' Take your hands off the wall and fold them. 'On picking the beat' tilt your head for a second, then after you finish your last word duck." He told her. Haerin nodded and then went to the top of the hallway. "Three. Two. One." The director counted.

The music played as Haerin walked with as much confidence as she could while she lipsynced. Haerin paused on the line the director said she should. Haerin placed both hands on the walls and continued. She took her hand off the wall, folded her arms, and did all the other instructions she was told, then ducked.

"And cut!" The director said. "Good job. Can we get the outfit change." The director asked, turning back to the staff members.

A female staff member took Haerin off the set and to the styling room. When she came back out, she was wearing a white version of the same dress, a white bow, and white Converse heels.

Haerin went back on set. "Okay, Haerin, you're going to kneel down, get back up, and you're going to continue lipsyncing and walking then on 'till I'm probably six feet under' you're going to kneel down and do that one bit from the choreo."

"Okay." Haerin nodded as she got into position.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

A couple of hours passed, and more scenes were shot. "Let's take a break." The director decided. Haerin agreed and walked off set and went into a little side slip room where all the food was kept.

There was an arrangement of food lined up on the table. Haerin decided on a couple of slices of pizza and a strawberry flavoured fizzy drink.

She took her food to the break room and sat quietly at a table in a corner of the room, scrolling through her phone. Haerin never noticed how time passed by quickly as it was time to get back on set already.

Haerin dumped her rubbish into the closest trashcan and left the room. Haerin went into the styling room so she could get her next outfit.

After she went to go find her bag that she left somewhere on set. Finally, she found it. Haerin put her phone into her bag and zipped it up. Just as she was about to go, she felt herself suddenly being lifted up into the air and slung over someone's shoulder.

"Ni-ki put me down!" Haerin demanded immediately, knowing who it was without having to look at his face.

"No can do." Ni-ki responded with a smile patting her back. "The hyungs want to see you."

"Okay, but I can walk, you know." Haerin said, folding her arms.

"So? I dont care." Ni-ki told her.

"Why are you being so difficult!" Haerin scoffed arms still folded, rolling her eyes.

"Babes, you're the one who's being difficult moving around and complaining." Ni-ki chuckled.

"Yeah, sure." Haerin rolled her eyes again, accepting her fate over Ni-ki's shoulder. The bickering couple arrived where the rest of the group was Haerin was still over Ni-ki's shoulder. "So are you going to put me down or what?"

"Sorry, princess." Ni-ki scoffed as he brought her down.

"You two are like an old married couple." Jay joked. "Always fighting." He laughed. Nobody was laughing. "Okay, sorry, it's not funny."

Haerin sighed. "I never knew you guys were coming today." She said. "Let alone every singled one of you."

"Well, we've got to support our youngest." Heesung told her with a smile. "Now hurry up and go back. The staff is looking for you." Heesung shooed Haerin away.

Haerin ran off from the group and went back on set. She was told to do various things for the next couple of hours, and the shoot was soon going to end.

"Before we wrap up for today, we're going to film the choreography." The director told her. "Go ahead and get your next outfit."

After ten minutes, Haerin came back. A strapless velvet black dress with a large white bow on the front. Velvet black gloves going past her elbows, leather black heeled boots with a thick heel making it easy to dance too and making her taller. A pearl necklace decorated her neck and a pearl studed earrings. Her hair was lightly curled and was half up and the other half down.

"Look at my pretty best friend!" Sunoo pointed out Haerin walking with a gasp. "Go girl!" Sunoo screamed.

Haerin looked at where the scream came from. Haerin waved at Sunoo, smiling brightly. Sunoo waved back at her with his gummy smile. Sunoo gave her a thumbs up as he noticed she had to start. Haerin smiled one last time before going to the middle of the set and getting into position.

The dance was going smoothly, and Haerins' dance was precise. Every move was sharp and executed perfectly. The members were in awe, but one person's demeanour changed when the dance break started.

Jungwon glanced at Ni-ki and noticed his face. "You don't look happy." He commented as he noticed Ni-ki sitting with his arms crossed and an annoyed face.

"I don't like the way he looks at her." Ni-ki grumbled.

"Bro, he's just doing his job." Jungwon said. "It's not like he's going to steal your girl he's just a dancer." He added. "If you were that upset, you would've offered to be her dance partner."

"Be quiet, hyung." Ni-ki said. "You're not making me feel any better."

"Yeah, yeah." Jungwon said.

The dance ended, and Haerin stayed in the ending position for a bit. "And cut!" The director shouted. "Good job, everyone!"

"That's it for day one!" The director said. "Have a goodnights rest, and let's start again after a good rest tomorrow."

After the director dismissed everyone, Haerin started to talk to some of the dancers. As she was talking to her male dance partner out of the corner of her eye, she saw Ni-ki standing off to the side. "Sorry, I have to go." She said before she walked towards Ni-ki.

"Can we talk?" He asked her.

"Yeah, sure." Haerin agreed. "Let's go over there." She pointed out a door, and Ni-ki nodded. Haerin took him by the hand and brought him to a room, but it looked more like a storage cupboard.

"So what did you want to say to me?" Haerin asked as she leaned against a wall, and Ni-ki leant against the door, not allowing anyone else to get in.

"So what was that?" Ni-ki asked, cold face on display.

"What was what?" Haerin questioned with a frown.

"What's going on with you and that guy, huh?" Ni-ki asked her. "Why's he looking at you like that?"

"Why do you think that I know? He's just my dance partner." Haerin told him. "You're just making a big deal out of nothing." She laughed.

"This isn't funny." Ni-ki said with a stern voice clearly pissed off.

"What do you think I like him?" She asked with wide eyes.

"What do you think?" Ni-ki glared at her.

"There's a thing called having friends." Haerin scoffed. She paused, she came up from the wall, and walked closer to him. "Do you want to know something?" She asked.

"Go on." Ni-ki told her.

"He has a girlfriend." Haerin told him. "He told me that from the first time I met him."

"Well- what?" Ni-ki pasused.

"I said he has a girlfriend." Haerin repeated herself.

Ni-ki was silent. "Why didn't you tell me that from the start." Ni-ki scratched his neck with embarrassment.

Haerin laughed. "Listen to me baby." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're my boyfriend. I dont like any other guy than you, do you understand?"

"Mhm." He mumbled a thin taint of pink scattered across his face. He liked the title of being her boyfriend.

"Good." Haerin smiled, giving him a peck on his cheek she said. "Let's go baby." She took him by the hand and led him out of the room.

"Are you two good now?" Jungwon asked.

"Yeah, we are." Haerin nodded, still holding Ni-ki's hand in hers

"Good, I don't want you two fighting." Jungwon said, then walked off.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

58K 1.1K 55
Haneul Fischbach is the female member of Enhypen. Read the story to find out more about her and how she and the members interact with each other.
13K 459 72
"it must be exhausting always rooting for the 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤." © yangslvrr | 2023-2024 -in which enhypen, is a 10 membered co-ed group -7 male mem...
17.2K 299 30
Enhypen imagines for Engenes! Requests are open<3
66.5K 1.1K 39
Huening Mika is the only girl member in the kpop group Enhypen.