You Don't Know Me | A Andy Gi...

Galing kay seventiesforever

The spring of 1985 posed a surprise to (Y/N). Her best friend since elementary entered rehab at the Betty For... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115

Chapter 33

34 2 8
Galing kay seventiesforever

"Violet, are you telling me I have to bake 60 cookies for the AA meeting next week?" Grandma Mary asked Violet.

I had dropped Andy back at his house so he could take care of Sam. After I left Violet's,  I would go pick him up to come stay back at my place.

Violet looked at me. I looked at her. The AAs wanted to do some sort of weekly snack and for each member to take turns. Violet volunteered first.

"Don't look at me Violet," I chuckled as Violet looked back at Grandma Mary.

"Honey, Violet, why did you volunteer first?" she asked.

"Because I want to be on top of everything and be first," Violet remarked.

I had turned my attention to Violet's art papers on the table. She had another exhibition coming up that she had yet to tell me about.

"(Y/N) can help," Violet commented as her voice threw me back into reality.

"Honey, that's a lot to ask of her. She works," Grandma Mary remarked.

"I can help. I can also just buy some from the store already made and we can pass them off as our own," I told them.

"Wait that's genius," Violet remarked as she noticed I had her art papers in my hand.

"Yeah, I did that when I was in home ec in high school. And I got an A+ and no one knew," I replied.

"Wait did you read those papers?" Violet asked gesturing to them.

"Yes and why didn't you tell me?"I asked her.

"You didn't tell her your art is being featured in the Museum of Modern Art in NYC?" Grandma Mary remarked.

"In New York?" I exclaimed.

Violet sighed and shook her head.

"Yes in New York. I just, don't want to jinx everything good going on," she replied.

I frowned.

"Oh my god, Violet you could never jinx anything. You are doing so well and deserve to be celebrated," I told her.

"Yes honey I told you that she would say the exact same thing she said," Grandma Mary pipped in.

"I know but the exhibit is during the week and you won't be able to go with us," Violet remarked.

"When is it? I could always take a vacation," I told her.

I hadn't taken any vacation days yet and I had only used one sick day.

"Well the exhibit opens the first week of July and they want me there then," Violet told me.

"Okay, first week of July so when are you and Grandma expecting to fly out?" I asked her.

I glanced at the calendar. It was the middle of June. Crazy to think Andy and I had been together roughly 3 months. 

"The opening night is July 5th so we were thinking of flying out July 3rd," Violet told me happily.

"Okay, so I would need to take off starting July 3rd through roughly July 8th?" I asked her.

"Yes so we'll fly home on the 7th so you can at least take off through the 9th so you can rest before going back to the office," Violet remarked.

"Okay, it's settled. We are going to New York," I told her as I wrote down everything on a piece of paper.

I would go to work in the morning and put this information down in the vacation calendar. 

"Now we got to think about outfits girls.  New York is like Paris. The fashion capital of the United States," Grandma Mary joked.

I chuckled.

"Grandma we're gonna have to go shopping. Can you go shopping on Saturday?" Violet asked me.

"Saturday? I think I can," I told her.

I glanced at my watch and it was closer to 8:30. I wanted to go get Andy and get to bed since I did have work in the morning.

I stood up and Violet did too.

"Time to go?" she asked.

"Yes since I have work in the morning," I told her as we hugged.

"Take care and see you Saturday," Grandma Mary remarked as Violet and I walked out the door.

"Okay, so we will talk more details on Saturday," Violet remarked.

"Yes definitely," I told her as she walked down the steps with me to my car.

"Be safe," she told me as I got into my car.

And so, on my merry way, I drove to Andy's house. 

I honked once I parked so he could just get into the car. He came out and within a few, he was in the car.

"I was beginning to think you forgot about me," he teased as he got settled into the front seat.

I turned to kiss him.

"Forget you? Oh dear Andrew," I chuckled.

"No I know you wouldn't but I assume the whole cookie scenario took a while?" Andy asked.

"Well, not just that. Violet's art is being displayed in New York and wants me to be with them in July," I told him.

"Wait that's really awesome darling. What museum or school is showing it?" he asked.

"I think she said the Modern Museum of Art or something like that," I replied back. 

"Wow, that's incredible for her darling. You said in July it's gonna be on display?" he asked as a follow-up.

"Yeah, so I'm gonna go with them," I expressed.

"How long will you guys be gone?" Andy asked.

I internally worried about how he would be without me by his side. He did go to Florida but he had his brothers out there. 

"Violet said we should fly out on the 3rd of July and come back on the 8th since the exhibit is on Saturday the 5th," I commented as we arrived at my house.

"Would Violet get mad if I tagged along?" Andy asked curiously.

"No I don't think so I mean you were there at her first art exhibit anyhow," I replied as I turned the car off.

I felt like if Andy didn't come with us, he'd relapse and it would be devastating for everyone involved. 

We walked up the house and I didn't put any more thought into the Violet art exhibit thing.

Respectfully, we did our normal night routines that we always did. Except, I would be going to work in the morning and Andy would be here when I got off work.

At this point, we were basically living with each other. I was not ready to give up my house nor was Andy. If things kept going well, I'd assume we'd comprise eventually.

After we both got ready for bed, we both headed to bed since I had to be up at my normal 4:45 a.m.

Andy turned the TV on low for a while. I adjusted and lay facing the other direction and just listened to the TV. At one point, he must have thought I was asleep soundly cause he turned the TV off and adjusted so he was sort of spooning me. But, he started talking quietly.

"I probably should say these things to you in the day when you can react. I love you so much and I cannot believe you've given me a second chance in life," he whispered. 

It was a damn good thing it was dark cause if you could see my facial expressions, he'd probably not say anymore. Or maybe he'd continue his cute little speech of secrets. 

"I know we've only officially been together 3 months but you make me feel things I never thought I could in a relationship," he quietly whispered.

I peeped one eye open and looked at my clock. It was only 10 till 10.

"And I am so lucky that I get to be here with you," he whispered sleepily.

I adjusted while pretending to be asleep to face him.

"Shhhhh," he commented as I kept my eyes closed.

He kissed my forehead. It was like a security blanket knowing I was loved properly for the first time in my life.

I drifted off to sleep not wanting to wake from the fairytale I had been written into.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...
142 13 10
the years went on, lola didnt know what to do, where to go, who to go to so she made the biggest decision of her life: to run away but not for her, f...
232 29 23
She was too young, too innocent, and death didn't take her. She got another chance. Another, alternate future.
21.9K 331 26
⚠️MAJOR TW IN THIS STORY⚠️ they used to be best friends ever since kindergarten. then they left her to become famous. she then decided to go for her...