Chapter 105

"I literally cannot believe in 2 weeks you'll be home Violet," I remarked over the phone.

Violet had called and was gushing about how she was already packed and almost ready to fly out to America.

"Right like this past year went by a lot quicker than I thought it was gonna," Violet told me.

"I know right," I told her.

"And don't worry, I've bought a boatload of snacks and stuff for you. Those stroopwafels are already in a box somewhere," Violet remarked.

"You know me so well,"  I replied.

"Did you guys like the black licorice candies?" Violet asked.

I shrieked at the thought.

"No no not really. Well, Andy didn't mind them.  I didn't," I replied to Violet.

"Okay good yeah Grandma and I aren't fans of them either. I only bought them so you could try them that one time," Violet expressed.

All I could think about was how nice the holiday season was going to be with Violet at home.

"I think they'd be okay if they weren't the black kind. They dyed Andy's teeth when we did taste them," I told her.

She laughed.

"For real?" she asked.

"Yeah he had a tint on his teeth," I told her just as Andy walked into the living room.

He had taken Sam on a walk.

"Hi darling," he commented as he went through the living room to take Sam outside.

"So you will be home December 3rd?" I asked her changing the subject.

"Yes. We already shipped some of our stuff to ourselves so keep an eye out for that at the condo if you can," she told me.

"Oh smart idea," I told her.

"So we gotta keep an eye out in general," she reminded me.

"Got it. Oooh, it's exciting that you are gonna be home," I told her as Andy walked back into the room.

I looked at the clock and it was close to midnight in Amsterdam with the time zone difference.

"I better let you go so you can rest up," I told her as I heard her stifle a yawn.

"Thanks, girl. I will call one more time before we come home," Violet told me.

"Sounds good. Love you," I told her.

"Love you too," she told me before we hung up.

And so, it seemed like life was almost back to normal for me.

"So how's Violet doing?" Andy asked curiously.

"She's doing good. She wants us to keep an eye out for the stuff they shipped home to the condo in the next few days," I told Andy.

"Okay sounds like a plan," he told me as he looked at me.

"What do you want?" I asked jokingly.

"A kiss?" he asked chuckling.

"Oh," I remarked as leaned to kiss him.

"Anyhow so when will they be making their grand arrival back here?" Andy asked.

"December 4th. I am so excited cause if I can't join you in England, at least Violet will be here for me to have," I told him.

"Right, I go to England in January. There is no way for you to fly out with me for the first week?" he asked me.

I sighed.

"I've been taking off a lot lately love," I told him.

"I know it's just going to be lonely in the UK. I know Robin and his family will be there but without you," he commented.

"It just won't be the same? I know. But this is your time to shine with your comeback," I explained.

"I know it is," he replied.

"So believe in yourself love," I told him.

He sighed. 

"I'm trying to. I just don't want to mess up my real comeback again," he told me worriedly.

"You won't mess it up, love. I promise you love. I'm here to support you. Your brothers, your sisters, and most of all, your fans. We all want this for you," I told him.

"This will be my year," he commented.

"It will be," I told him.

Encouragement was on the horizon.