The Loser's Girlfriend [A Bil...

Da noted_ignorance

Billie Joe Armstrong. Smart, badass, talented, handsome and, popular. A really cool kid. One that every girl... Altro

The Loser's Girlfriend [A Billie Joe Armstrong Fan Fiction]
Part One: The Gerard Way Challenge
Chapter One: "No, You're The Loser."
Chapter Two: "What? I'm Not Stalking You."
Chapter Three: "Let Him Stare."
Chapter Four: "She's Such A Saint, Ain't She?"
Chapter Five: "So...We're Lab Partners."
Chapter Six: "You Shouldn't Have."
Chapter Seven: "I'm Thinking...I Like You."
Chapter Eight: "She Said A Curse Word? A Curse Word?!"
Chapter Nine: "We Shouldn't...We Shouldn't Be Partners."
Chapter Ten: "So...Yes? Or Yes?"
Chapter Eleven: "Told You He'd Do It."
Chapter Twelve: "I'm Sorry For Making This Evening Such A Disaster."
Chapter Thirteen: "Is He Still In A Cover Or What?"
Chapter Fourteen: "I Won't, I Swear."
Part Two: The Billie Joe Armstrong Dilemma
Chapter Fifteen: "Why Didn't You Tell Me?"
Chapter Sixteen: "She's My Girlfriend, You Fucker."
Chapter Seventeen: "How'd You Stay So...Kind?"
Chapter Eighteen: "I May Have A Crush On Wesley Stromberg."
Chapter Nineteen: "Oh Look, Gerard's There, Act Sweet."
Chapter Twenty: "How Do You Know If You're In Love?"
Chapter Twenty-One: "Are You Done With Me Yet?"
Chapter Twenty-Two: "I'm Never Gonna Let You Out Of My Sight Again."
Chapter Twenty-Three: "Can You Tell Me How This Song Goes?"
Chapter Twenty-Four: "Let's Not Think About That, Okay?"
Chapter Twenty-Five: "What Do We Do, Gerard?"
Chapter Twenty-Six: "Why Were You Absent? And Why're You Drunk?"
Part Three: The Chelsea Rhone Theory
Chapter Twenty-Seven: "You Thought That Low Of Me That You Could Just Leave?"
Chapter Twenty-Eight: "He Was Drunk; He Didn't Mean It."
Chapter Twenty-Nine: "Gerard, We Can't."
Chapter Thirty: "Everything."
Chapter Thirty-One: "That Made Me Love You Even More."
Chapter Thirty-Two: "Don't Make Me Do Something I Don't Wanna Do."
Chapter Thirty-Three: "My Own Fucked-Up Version Of Revenge."
Chapter Thirty-Four: "We Fell Apart."
Chapter Thirty-Five: "For One Last Time."
Chapter Thirty-Six: "It Still Hurts."
Chapter Thirty-Seven: "I Feel Left Out Sometimes."
Chapter Thirty-Eight: "You're Hotter Than Megan Fox."
Chapter Thirty-Nine: "Don't Hesitate To Tell Me, Alright?"
Epilogue: "I'll See You Soon, Then."

Chapter Forty: "We Demand A Sex Tape!"

2.1K 64 29
Da noted_ignorance

HEY! So this is the last chapter of The Loser's Girlfriend and, to be frank, I'm actually excited in ending this story, I don't know why (I'm weird like that)...but that doesn't mean that I'm tired of writing this or whatever, just saying.

Wrapping this story up feels awfully nice and, you guys...you guys are the best <3

As much as I want to dedicate this chapter to everyone who have been there since I posted the first few chapters of this story, I can't because Wattpad doesn't allow users to do so :( And, I also don't want to type down usernames here in fear that I would miss someone's username and, lose an internet friend...that's gona be so sad. (zero sarcasm)

Anyways, here's the LAST chapter of TLG :) (And I'm sorry if it doesn't actually provde that sense of...finality...forgive me :( I'm a first time fanfic writer)

Chapter Forty: “We Demand A Sex Tape!”

- Billie -

It’s 2:00 in the morning, a Saturday. I spent the night in Chelsea’s house but had to stomach Jordan’s amused and almost suggestive looks when I told mom my plans to sleepover. She had warned me not to do anything stupid and I promised I won’t.

Just like how those people in conservative societies act around girls.

My eyes moved to the lights in the gaps of the curtains in Chelsea’s bedroom, making stripes of fluorescent lighting appear on the carpeted floor and parts of the bed. I’ve been awake for the past two hours and, my mind’s fully awake, not allowing me to go back to the sleep.

I turned on my side, staring at Chelsea’s sleeping figure, her blonde hair all tousled and tangled in waves around her face.

My hand went up and stroked her cheek lightly, her own hand coming up and brushing mine away. Her forehead was creased as she hummed shortly in her sleep.

I felt my lips twitch into a smile as I pull my hand back, not wanting to disturb her any longer.

Her eyelids fluttered open slightly as she mumbled, “Billie…”

“Hmm?” I ask, leaning closer to her. “What?”

Her hand searched through the blankets shortly and grabbed mine, bringing it closer, moving me closer, to her.

And, as I looked back into her face, she was looking straight at me in the eyes.

“What?” I ask, my voice going out all scratchy.

I see her eyes look downward for a bit then look back up again, “how do you know this one isn’t some sort of a trick?”

At first, I was a bit confused about what she told me but, suddenly, my mind registered rather quickly and I grew silent, asking myself how I knew that what we have is real.

That this isn’t some sort of a puppy love thing…or a teenage love thing…

All my life I have been in situations which I had to lie to get through. Endless white lies scattered amongst the truth.

But, right now, in the past months, I’m actually feeling sure about her. About everything.

And I’d never admit it but when I say ‘future,’ she’s the first thing that pops in my head.

I replied, with a shit ton of confidence at my answer, “because I’m afraid of losing you.” I searched through the dark and landed on her (even though I couldn’t see it properly) green eyes, “but I’m even more afraid of getting attached because the thought of you disappearing scares the fuck out of me…but I’m willing to take that chance.”

I look at our hands, noticing how her noticeably smaller hands fit in mine. She places one leg around my waist as she moves in closer.

My heart leaps as I feel something landing softly on my lips.

Chelsea’s green orbs fluttered shut as she rolled over and above me, her hands going to my shoulders for support.

I waste no time in wrapping my arms around her shoulder, a hand tugging her hair and, my mouth pulling at her own. Both my hands travel to her thighs and pull her closer, trying to satiate the need to feel even more heat.

She pulled away, “what are we doing?”

I quirked an eyebrow, “what do you think we’re doing?” Before smiling gently and placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

She sat up and looked in my eyes. I felt something warm flow through my veins and I shuddered slightly, hoping that she wouldn’t notice.

She did. “Why? Are you okay?” her green eyes probed even deeper, trying to find an answer.

I shook my head, “nothing…it’s just -- nothing. Nothing.”

She raised a single eyebrow and gave me a knowing look before placing her hands on my chest to support herself from her sitting position, “what were you gonna say? Hmm? What? Tell me, Billie.”

“Nah, it’s too…corny…it’s not good,” I managed to stutter out, hoping that she will just let it go.

“Nothing’s too corny when it comes to love, honey,” Chelsea’s cheeks reddened as she called me ‘honey.’ I fought the urge to kiss her senseless.

I tucked a strand of stray hair behind her ear, “I don’t know how many times I’ve told you before…but I just wanted you to know that you’re perfect.”

She shook her head, “I’m hardly perfect, Billie…I suck at sports, art, guitar, theatre, public communications…” her sentence faded as she shrugged her shoulders in a rather defeated manner as my hand crept up to touch her cheek.

“I’ve looked beyond those shit,” I put bluntly, “and who cares if you’re bad at shooting hoops? It’s not like you’re going to shoot hoops when we get married.”

Her eyes widened.

Wa -- wait, WHAT?!?!

Fuck.

“Oh shit, I’m so sorry,” I gasped, taking in the sight of her shocked expression. “I shouldn’t have said that out loud. Holy shit, please don’t break up with me,” I pleaded, pulling her down to lie on my chest.

Billie, you’re a fucking genius. Fuck you, Billie…just fuck you.

Now you’ve lost how many fucking points into making this relationship last longer than other relationships do nowadays.

“Are you mad at me? Please don’t be mad,” my voice was a mixture of afraid and unsure. When I got no response, I exclaimed, “oh my God, fuck, Chelsea, talk to me!”

She giggled against my chest, “I’m not mad at you.”

My whole body slumped in relief as I clarified, “so…you’re not mad because I started planning ahead of time?”

Chelsea tried to shake her head but was unable to, seeing as she was lying face down on my torso.

And my heart swelled up like a fucking water balloon as soon as my mind registered the words she said.

“I’d like that, Billie…I’d like that.”

-

When I got out of the school bus, I knew that something was entirely wrong.

And, no, it’s not because the finals are coming up.

In fact, I’m pretty sure that all of the seniors are avoiding me…I don’t even know why. My eyes probed the gradually lessening crowd, trying to find any familiar face.

Nothing.

And, with that, I trudged alone to the main entrance, past the highly annoying excited whispers of some girls from the 2nd year (oh, fuck ‘em…don’t they know I’m fucking taken?!) and, into the locker-lined hallway of Stonewall High.

I turned right to the direction of my own locker, hoping to find Chelsea standing there like usual.

“What the -- ?” I managed to stutter out as I saw no blonde hair in sight. I took a quick -- but thorough -- glance around me, knowing that Chelsea might just be a little late.

When I found nothing, I shrugged and walked to my locker, opening it wide and, grinning as a piece of paper fell.

Beej, go back to the school front yard. -Gerard

Huh? Front yard?

How come I didn’t see any of them when I got in? Did I go momentarily blind?

Oh, wait, there’s a PS.

P.S. You might want to brace yourself, though…you never know.

My eyebrows lifted up high that I had partially expected that it would reach my hairline on my forehead. I shook my head, slipping the note in my pocket.

What am I supposed to be ready for, hmm?

I let my hands dip inside my jeans pocket as I walked casually back to the main entrance. The air was steadily going warmer as I reached the double doors leading to the front yard.

My right foot went down a single stair when I saw Gerard wielding a mega phone.

Wait.

What is he gonna do with that?

“Listen, everyone!” Gerard’s accented voice got everyone’s attention as they all faced him. “I have an important announcement to make.”

All of the people in the front yard were silent, except for the constant passing of cars and the short, quick whistle blasts coming from the direction of the school intersection.

“We all know that Chelsea Rhone is what you guys consider to be…a loser, right?” Gerard’s voice faded a bit at the ‘loser’ part. Snickers and cat calls could be heard from some un-pointable area in the crowd.

And I almost, almost charge at him from where I was standing but he held up a hand and grinned -- a sign that he was only joking.

“And, oh, hi Chelsea!” Gerard waved happily at his left. My eyes wandered to over where Chelsea suddenly appeared.

Chelsea looked at the people around her in alarm before looking back at Gerard, who was quick to explain, “Don’t worry, honey. This ain’t about you.”

Some people started muttering in the crowd, and I heard whispers about Gerard calling Chelsea ‘honey’ while Lindsey was just idly standing beside him, holding a rather mischievous grin; one that matched Gerard’s.

“So, anyway…and you do know Billie Joe Armstrong, right? Well, here’s the plot twist,” Gerard’s eyes twinkled evilly and, Frank, Ray, Tre, Mike and, Mikey slowly unzipped their jackets -- all of them wearing the same shirt that started with my name and…oh, damn, I couldn’t quite see!

For a moment, I was confused as to what was happening until Gerard screamed into the megaphone, “BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG IS A FUCKING VIRGIN!”

The rest was a blur of laughter, jeers, pies and, cupcakes thrown in my direction as I ran, back into the school building.

My eyes flew open.

“Nightmare, Billie. Fucking nightmare,” I mutter to myself as I sat up from my position on the…floor?

Wait. Fuck. Where am I?

“Finally, took you long enough,” Gerard’s voice came from the other end of what I can recall is a janitor’s closet.

“Gerard, what --?”

“Billie? You’re awake!” another voice called out. It’s Chelsea.

Her blonde hair seemed to catch the light coming from the small window on the door of the janitor’s closet. “What are we doing here?” I asked no one in particular.

Gerard smiled playfully, “did that tray hit you hard? I’m sorry.”

My whole body froze as --

Oh, Jesus Christ, wasn’t I dreaming?

“We still have some pie left. I didn’t throw them,” Lindsey’s voice suddenly sprang up and everything came back to me all at once.

Oh my dear holy fuck, I wasn’t.

“What are we doing in a janitor’s closet?” I asked tentatively, looking around the dark room.

Gerard rolled his eyes, “we’re not in a janitor’s closet, fucktard. We’re in the old school speech lab.”

The next few moments were completely silent, just the sound of Chelsea and Lindsey eating the rest of the pie filling the room.

The silence wasn’t unpleasant but, I still can’t help but to ask, “so…what are we doing in the old speech lab?”

Lindsey shrugged and pointed at Gerard, whose eyes were staring somewhere.

“Hey, bitch,” I snapped my fingers in front of him, “what are we doing here?”

Gerard shrugged as he answered, “I told Ray and the rest of them to clean up the mess we’ve made…also, we’re hiding from the principal, who’s currently on the lookout for the four of us.”

Wait, Chelsea wouldn’t ditch classes even for me, that’s just so unnatural. “Well,” I turned to Chelsea, who looked up from the pie, “aren’t you scared that your deportment grade might not be as good as before?”

“Love makes you do stupid things,” were the only words she replied my question with and I could imagine her smiling that small smile that I love so much.

“It’s funny how love could change people, though,” Lindsey suddenly piped up from her corner. “I mean, if it wasn’t for the past three months, I’m still stuck on thinking that Chelsea’s…you know…”

I hear Chelsea giggle, “And I’d get stuck on thinking that you’re this badass little girlfriend of this popular dude.”

I could see her outline punching Gerard on the upper arm.

“Yeah…all because of this dare that I made,” Gerard shook his head as I exclaimed.

“Excuse me! If it wasn’t for me losing the first dare that Ray told us to do then none of this would have happened. It’s all because of me,” I roll my eyes at Gerard, who started laughing.

“You are one big shit, Billie.”

I winked in the darkness and didn’t reply.

“By the way, Billie, you lost the dare. Therefore, you are our new loser,” Gerard nodded his head, looking over at my direction.

“Wait! Don’t call him that…” Chelsea’s voice came from her place. I smile gently.

“And this is why I love you so much.”

“Because I’d be nicknamed the loser’s girlfriend.”

We said the two lines simultaneously and I mocked hurt at Chelsea, who started laughing.

“Ouch,” I whispered, clutching my chest where the heart is even though I know she wouldn’t be able to see.

“I love you, Billie.”

I smiled, “I love you, too…now, where are you?”

Her blonde hair came underneath the light coming from the door and I crawled near it, wasting no time in grabbing at her hair from behind and kissing her deeply on the lips.

I felt her lips turn into a smile before she kissed back.

And we both ignored Lindsey and Gerard’s cries of, “WE DEMAND A SEX TAPE!”

Wait, I've got a correction:

This IS the last chapter of TLG but I still have an epilogue so...this won't be my last update on the story :D

See you guys! Love y'all :*

xo,

T.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

21.4K 866 28
Chandler Riggs and Katelyn Nacon have not seen each other since they were 18, when The Walking Dead ended. What will happen when they reunite 6 years...
647K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
60.6K 1.2K 58
When 7 year old Esme found out that she was going to get adopted she was super exited for all of the fun family things. But she really wasn't expecti...
4.9K 332 11
[completed] The friendship I, Alexa Flynn, had with my best friend Brian May was certainly special in the strangest and yet best way possible. Always...