Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 141

443 40 23
By Nightstar246

Chapter 141

It here!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Andrealphus will admit he is usually calmer. The level headed sibling. He has to be for he is the head of his seat of one of the Marquise family. He has his duties as the oldest. Duties of a Goetia. Duties to show off.

Can he have a temper and lash out like his sister? Yes, it just knows how to control it. Or it is shown very differently depending on the matter at hand.

He can be revengeful seeking peacock when he wants to be.

Yes, he is patient. He will order or pay someone else to do his work. He can be cold and calculative if it grabs his attention. It doesn't mean there have been occasions that should have come in early. Or if it went over his head. Those he hates.

Like this divorce process.

These past few weeks she has really, really tested his patience.

No, this whole thing in general.

He told her to let him handle this. He was going to handle this. Even before that blackmail threat over his head. No, even before Stella planned that assassination. Looking back on that was very stupid. Got to watch his steps. Scheming. No, scheming. Use his social charms to see about any other detail to possibly get at soon to be ex-brother-in-law. Anything to get extra in the divorce procedure.

At the beginning it was easy. Heck, he didn't bother with a lawyer. Even when the judge repeated, they can get them one. Decline. This was to be easy. Plus, the judged was a woman so sympathy points there for the grab!

Play the concerned brother for the cheated sister. How much she done for Goetia as a loyal wife, princess and mother. Which earn looks from Stolas along with eye roll. But he ignored it. Let him do what he is good at.

Along with payback in the way Stolas treated him that day when he visited. Plus, that lawyer of his looks like he can crack under pressure. Oh, he still demanding that phone number.

That damn imp he is coming after you next.

Any who. Be the brother. Show the good graces his sister has done. We called in witness what happened that day to the next. How Stolas just snapped and laughed madly. Even continued to meet the imp to come over at the family home once a month. Not caring at all how Stella felt. Or Octavia.

He was a bit pleased that one seems to have at least hit Stolas.

Then boom he threw this divorce procedure. How Stolas will pay for alimony but the divorce will happen. He was done. No longer wanted to try to give his sister another chance. Give this family a chance. How his little sister deserved extra.

That was their winning point.

Till it talks about demands on certain materials, richness, property and even a small tease about the Grimorie. To hold on to till Octavia ready for that duty. Gone far to point out

They all laughed at his face.

It was kind of embarrassing as the peacock demon was rarely laughed at like this. Opening their beak up and saying something so stupid.

Then we went to serious mode to leave the jokes at the door. Stolas lawyer then took over.

That was the downfall of all this. At least on not gaining extra.

Stolas lawyer, Rowan, was good.

The older Baphomet demon was no nonsense. Straight to the point. Wants to blow out that red candle so badly!

The infuriating part was how Stolas and Rowan were so calm! The pair already know what they want. They just want to pay the alimony. Sign the divorce papers and move on.

But the lawyer will throw in facts like the Grimoire being wasteful on them. How the unique spells like the ones for duties wouldn't be able to be work by him. Or anyone else at that point. Besides Octavia having her own offsprings in the future.

Then the properties they are demanding aren't under Stolas name but Paimon. How that was a whole other matter they can do against Paimon not Stolas.

Try to go after Stolas drinking habit. That Rowan would bring out a bookkeeping slip orders of alcohol Stella bought for the amounts of parties she thrown. Then photos of her drinking. Along with a bonus Stolas is cutting back a certain amount. Still, drinking yes but can't use the argument as well.

Then when Stella had to say something about Stolas being terrible at his duties. That just hit her back.

Stolas was still doing his duties. How he still went to Goetia meeting, ones that even Andrealphus took part in. How there were no complaints from others about his work. Including nothing from Satan himself about the Harvest Festival. Still, giving trouble on Earth about the global warming issues.

Then it was like back at the beginning. Look over the alimony.

This divorce process should have been so easy and work on their side! Stolas was the one who slept behind his 'poor sister's back' with an imp.

An imp!

Zip. Hook. Line.

That should have been it! That is enough! Squeeze out as much they can from Stolas chest. Extra embarrassment of his social life and bring shame to the Goetia. Say bye-bye!

No! Yes, they are still getting the alimony. Yet, now they just look like fools. Even from Stella so called friends and those on her side seem embarrassed to be here now. Able to put the divorce on hold to actually bring a lawyer. It was allowed if annoying.

The lawyer was useless!

Later try to get Octavia to see it on their side. Forgot about the age and how it her choice. He would spend time with her when she came by. He would talk, talk as if he felt pity for having such a 'terrible father'. How terrible about this whole divorce. Can you come talk to him? If she is scared to go to her father, they can accompany her. Her mother is doing all this for her. Think about the family.

Then today was the last day of this long, long divorce trail.

The judge, Dahlia, actually asked Octavia who she wanted to go to.

"I want to stay with my father."

"Anything else you wish to say?"

"Yes." Octavia sent this heated look at both of them. It quite took Andrealphus off guard.

"I will still be my father's heir but I want no attachments to the Marquise family. Stella Goetia is no longer in my eyes my mother."

That was not what he planned for!

"HOW DARE YOU!" Stella just snapped and looked ready to jump over. "FIRST YOUR FATHER WITH THIS EMBARRASSMENT OF US AND NOW YOU! YOU STAYING WITH THAT DISGRACE OF A GOETIA! STOLAS WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER! ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT US AT AL- "

"ENOUGH!" Dahlia slams her mallet down. A loud sound wave pierces the room. It made almost everyone fall to the ground.

Everyone shut up.

"I'm fine with that request." The judge shrugged as she brushed her black and gray feather hair. She was just so damn done with all this. You want to know how many divorces she had from the nobles? Too many! This isn't even half as close to all the wild and drama ones in the past.

Paimon was the worst.

"Yes, your honor."

"Your honor!"

"It's her choice. Besides, not like she would have been doing your duties. But Octavia you do realize that mean you will get nothing from your mother and uncle side."

"I understand and I'm fine with that."

"All right. I can't do anything about this besides send the recording of your announcement to King Bael of this predicament. In the future you will possibly speak with them about this."

"I understand."

Andrealphus was stunned. While Stella wouldn't shut up. She was about to lose her cool. Look ready to slap Octavia. Which would not look well on their part. Plus, Stolas would probably commit murder right there.

The divorce was finalized right there.

Stella will get full alimony.

Stolas name may have dirt on it for cheating with Stella. How he will be looked down on. Shame for the Ars Goetias to sink that low. But Andrealphus knows it could have been far worse on their side. He is not 'stupid' and 'blind'. He saw his sister cheating. Stolas probably could have used that against them too.

Rumors will spread. Gossips as well. Stella will probably start that.

Octavia will have rumors and gossip spread about her. How she could pick the 'cheater' who betrayed the family.

Yet, Stolas still came out the winner.

He was smiling. Octavia was smiling.

The pair were happy.

Andrealphus was not happy.

His head was pounding.

He needs to focus.

He needs to plan.

He needs his wine.

He needs to make sure Stella doesn't use up the alimony.

He can't let their ancestry be a laughing stock after.

After getting off from the dirt roads.

Stella wasn't making it better either. She just kept screeching all the way back home. How she wishes she never listened to him to call off the assassination. How she hates their parents for these arrangements! How she going to judged being a horrible mother-

Andrealphus slammed his wine down and pointed a finger at her. "If Octavia didn't come out to look like Stolas along with the mandatory royal DNA test. You would have been screwed since day one!"

Stella gasped in shock and scowled. "How dare you? How many sluts you use to bring around your home?"

"None lately because of your constant nagging." Gulp down his drink. Turn to see a mirror to his side. Twitch seeing his hair coming out of the style he likes to put it in. Reach out to push some strands down. Along with my taste. Stop trying to think you were some mother of the year. HA! You would call Octavia an egg until she was two years old."

"I will not be judged and talk like this by someone who doesn't even hav- "

"Next, words carefully Stella." Arms crossed as his eyes glowed.

Stella fist clutched tightly. "Well, dear smart brother of mine! What the next plan of yours?"

"Fine someone to hopefully marry you and get one more heir for this family. Might have to see about a physician too if you can and not past your 'prime'."

"That my choice after being arranged with someone like Stolas! I want him gone now!"

"I don't care about Stolas! We lost an heir Stella! We have no one left of our family! You think Paimon is going to care or listen? She didn't disown that side of the family but us. Plus, if you haven't notice besides complaining about killing the owl. Stolas is on alert. He was focused. He agreed to divorce because of how he messed up but doesn't regret how it hurt us. But how it hurt Octavia. Got the sympathy points admitting it!"

"Still, can't believe that brat betrayed us like that after all I done for her." Her first clenched up. A small tiny part of her does feel hurt. Screaming at Octavia in court didn't shine a good light on her but she was so furious. This has to be Stolas fault! She pushes her emotions down angrily to think. Take care of Stolas first. Make that call again. She will get her daughter to see the reason. All those events bring her to them. Getting her ready for her future.

"What? What have you done for her? Hmm I don't remember you being a mother besides smiling for the pictures or bragging. Ha!" Was he being mean? A bit but right now doesn't care.

Wide eye expression of shock. Then anger. "I can't believe you are actually agreeing on their side but not mine!"

"Avoiding the question doesn't make it out better for you." Rub between his eyes. "I'm going to see about finding someone for you. I'm going to talk to Octavia. If I'm lucky she will at least be on my side- "

"Your side!"

"Well, not your side! I wouldn't be surprise if she possibly knows about you sending the assassin."

Stella rolled her eyes with a huffed. "Oh, please Stolas wouldn't tell her."

"The one you bend and abused in the past wouldn't. This one is ready to fight Stella. This one is basically his gothy edgy self again but sharper! Came back up again." Point his white glove finger at her direction." We won the battle but not the war."

"Stop being melodramatic you ice cream cone head!"

"Stop fantasying about your ex-death to get a hard on you cow!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Stolas and Stella are no longer married!

Well, the Marquise family is going to be tense for a while.

That's right Octavia disowns herself from her mother's side. What is the owlet planning?

I own the character Rowan, the Baphoment lawyer of Stolas. Dahlia the crow demoness and a judge who has done to many divorce courts. Older than she looks

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 2.5K 15
Error jumps in the void. Ready to accept their death. But nope doesnt get that and becomes the mother of one of our future demon slayers. Maybe this...
8.1K 902 33
Error Aka Moxxie enjoying their life. Sure, they live in Hell. Trouble around the block 24/7 of all kinds. Got some new trauma. New experiences of ev...
211K 11.5K 90
Fresh is Admin of the Multiverse!? This can't end well ... or can it? This is an alternate universe - er, multiverse - where Fresh is responsible for...
41.6K 2.7K 96
Our resident former destroyer turn Imp shall be drabbles and requested stories! Let's have some fun along with chaos! FgodError concept and idea belo...