The Rajput's: The Untangle My...

Por _26myimperfectworld

โ€ขCompleted|NOT EDITEDโ€ข # ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Trigger Warnings: Mention of physical abuse, M... Mais

Copyright
*Characters Aesthetic*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Author/Readers
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Characters/Smut??
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Last note
Changed epilogue
An immature mistake

Chapter 9

53.2K 3.2K 386
Por _26myimperfectworld

PLEASE READ THIS!!!

I have already told that I will update after my exams are over but still I am updating for my readers because I don't want to lose them. I had did really hard work to gain them that's why I wrote this chapter for them.
My exams after starting from 27 Oct to 8 Nov. There will be one more update in the next week and after that it will be on 8 Nov only. I know you all are impatience to read the story further but be little bit patience. After my exams are over the update will be regular. But till than please have patience.

Yesterday I got a comment saying that I am writing bullshit and many more things. I know my stories are not perfect. They are not even good. But still I am writing because I want to. The comment really impacted on me because it was first hateful comment of mine. If you don't like my story please leave it. My plot is not good, my character are not good, my grammar is not good, my writing is not good, nothing is good but still something is good for which you all are reading it and thank you for it. I am not a professional writer but I am just improving myself after writing each word and that's what Matter.

If you don't like don't read it.

Thank you.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Happy Reading!!!

Roop eyes filled with tears seeing Shaurya condition. His face was red while tears rolled down from his eyes. He never cried after his mother left him, but after seeing her after twenty four year all pain came back with much greater force.

Roop tried to touch his shoulder, but he pushed her hand away and said with broken voice.

"Please leave me alone....I don't need anyone...."

Hearing his broken voice, something broke inside Roop. She wants to go and hug him tightly until he forgets all his pain. Shaurya felt like fainting as the panic attack was working on him.

His hold on the bedsheet tightened. Roop couldn't hold back herself from sitting in front of him and hugging him.

"N..no..no..go..away....go..."

He tried his level best to push her away from him, but Roop didn't move and kept hugging him. Shaurya didn't hug her back because his heart fear that might she will also leave him alone, which he can't bear.

The child inside him is still scared to lose someone again. Roop rubbed his back and whispered in his ear.

"Breath, breath...."

Shaurya finally hugged her back, but his hands were shivering to even hold her. Feeling his shivering hands, Roop came closer to him, and finally, a sober left his lips, which broke her heart.

He doesn't deserve this. No one deserves this feeling.

"I..beg..begged...her...no..not..to...leav..e..but..she..le..ft..me...she...left...me... alo...ne..crying....I..was...shou... shout..ing..not...t.o..leave..but....."

He spoke in his broken voice while she kept listening to each of the words, which showed how much he went through all alone. When he needed his mom to be with him, he was left alone.

"I..am..sca..red...that...yo...u.. also.. leave.. me.. please don't....go...please."

"I am not going anywhere. I am here with you. And will never leave you. "

Shaurya pulled her closer and cried, keeping his head in her neck and feeling the comfort that his whole life lacked. Roop sat beside him till he cried and slept in her arms.

Today, she saw how much pain he was hiding behind those angered eyes. He just wanted to be loved by someone. He craved to be loved by someone. He craved for his mother's love, who left him like a trash.

Today, Shaurya opened his heart to her, which was closed since his mother left him when he was just 8 years old. Even today, that broken child was still in his heart and wouldn't bear the pain after seeing his mother after so many years.

"I don't know what exactly happened with you. But I promise to stay with you even if you don't want me. I will stay beside you forever. Even when you will push me away."

Roop whispered to herself while trying to come out from his hold, which only got tightened. Shaurya slept in her arms, and even in sleep, his face was radiating his fear and vulnerability.

Roop made him sleep and care his head while kissing his forehead. Shaurya holds her hand and whisper in his sleep.

"Mom.. please don't go..."

****

"Dadi, what are you saying?"

Ishaan whispered, looking at Samiksha, who looked at her son with guilt. Ishaan's tears were about to flow, but he controlled himself and asked again.

"Dad, what going on here? Why is Dadi referring this woman as your wife? Why did bhai walk out like this?"

Abeer himself was in grief seeing his wife, but when he looked at his son's face, everything inside him broke apart. Ishaan tears fell, seeing the look on his father.

"Please, someone tell me what's going on here?"

He pleads looking at everyone while Heer holds his hand, giving him the comfort he needs. More tears fell from his eyes when his gaze fell on Samiksha. She looked at him with so much love in her eyes, which he hated.

"This woman is your mother who left you when you were just a four year old kid. She left you and Shaurya crying and my son in misery. She is the reason why the Rajput family faced so much humiliation. Because of her, our Shaurya became a lifeless body. She destroyed everything. "

Hearing his dadi words, he felt an immense pain in his chest. He doesn't remember his mother's face, and whenever he asked someone about her, he was told that she was dead. Samiksha came forward to touch Ishaan, who immediately backed off seeing her.

"Don't you dare to come near me."

He shouted at her with red eyes, which didn't scare her. Guilt was what she was feeling right now after seeing her sons. It was her biggest mistake to leave them who craved for her motherly love.

"Ishaan, I am your mom..."

"Nooooo....YOU. ARE. NOT. MY. MOM."

He screamed at her, which made Heer hold his hand tighter. Samiksha eyes filled with tears seeing her own son pushing her away, but she knew that it's her mistake.

"Please don't say like this beta. I am your mom..."

"You are nothing to me. My mom is dead, so just stay away from me."

Abeer walked to his son to hug him, but Ishaan backed off. His breathing was heavy, with tears rolling down his cheek. Abeer felt like dying seeing his son like this.

This is what Ishaan doesn't deserve. First, he lost his love, and now this.

"You All are liar. You All are...."

With tear streaming down his cheeks he left the mansion while Heer tried to go but was stopped by Abeer.

"I know you want to go behind him but don't go. He is not in his right state of mind. He might hurt you, beta."

Heer once again looked outside for him but he was already gone. She couldn't control her own tears as they slip from her eyes.

"Maa, what is happening here??"

Shruti asked but Kamla devi was herself shocked after knowing the truth. She was about to marrying her daughter off to the same woman's son whom she hated.

"Shruti, you are still young to know anything. But You are not going to marry Agastya."

Couple were shocked hearing her words. Agastya came forward and tried to say something but was stopped by Kalyani.

"Don't you dare to say a word. You can't marry our daughter. Your mom did a sin after giving birth to yours."

"Maasi, please stop. You can't talk to him like this."

"Shruti, he is just playing with your feelings because Samiksha is his mother. She only knows how to play."

"Mom please stop."

Shruti cut off her mother in middle of her words. It was hard for her to listen against the person she loves. Samiksha tried to say.

"Please I know I did a mistake but please don't do this to our kids. They love each other and they wants to marry each other. Please don't do this to them."

"We don't need advice for you to know whom we should marry our daughter. "

Kalyani screamed at her making her mouth shut. Shruti left the place followed by Agastya. Everyone slowly left the place expect Samiksha and Abeer.

"You shouldn't have return back...."

With tears in his eyes he left the place while samiksha was drowning in the pool of guilt. Her one mistake cost so much which she can't imagine. Because of her Shaurya lost in believe in care and love.

And when he saw Roop behaving nicely when they were newly wedded he just lost all his control. He can't believe that someone will care for him or will love him. And he thought that everything Roop did was just a act and still he can't believe her.

His scars are more deeper than you think.

****

It was night time and the whole mansion was deadly silent. Vihaan made a face looking at the silence. He couldn't believe that no one came to welcome them.

"How mean. No one came to welcome us."

"You are not a celebrity that everyone will come to receive you at the doorstep. "

Kavya said to him annoying while Vivaan was busy unloading the luggage. His face was devoid emotions and was looking tired from 2 long surgery. He just need some sleep so he can get his energy back.

Trio enter inside the hall and it was like someone was dead. Their eyes fall on Heer who was pacing in the living room fidgeting with her saree end. Tension lines were clearly visible on her face.

"Heer where is everyone??"

Vivaan asked as he felt that something bad has happened. Vihaan annoyed expression was changed into serious one after hearing his brother words.

" I don't know bhai. I am waiting for Ishaan ji because he left after getting into fight with his mom."

Shocked was written on their face after her words fell on their ears. Mom? They never knew that they have badi Maa.

"Where is Shaurya bhaiya?"

"I haven't seen Shaurya bhaiya after he left for his room. "

Heer answered the question asked by Vivaan. He looked at his brother and they shared a knowing look. Vihaan said while giving his bag to Kavya.

"Take this bag in our room which is on the first floor second room."

"And Heer you also leave. It's already late. We will try to find Ishaan."

"No, I will wait for him."

Both the brothers sighs looking at her but they can't force her to go so they didn't said anything further.
Without saying anything both the brothers left for their parents room while Kavya looked at Heer.

"Heer, I think you should also sleep. Ishaan will be back soon."

"I know but I want to wait for him."

Kavya sigh knowingly as Heer was determined not to move from there. Kavya left the place after saying good night to her. It was already 10pm and still there was no hint of Ishaan. Heer heart was racing thinking about negative thoughts.

She walked out of the door and looked around and everywhere the guard were only visible. One of them saw her and asked.

"Mam, do you need anything?"

Heer git starled hearing the sudden voice. Composing herself she asked.

"Did you know where is Ishaan sir?"

"Yes mam, he came few minutes back and now he is on the pool side."

Relief ran in her veins hearing this. Thanking the guard she moved around to find him near the pool which was difficult to find in this huge mansion.

Finally after whole 15 mins her eyes fell on his Ishaan who was sitting on the edge of the pool with his legs inside the water. Few alcohol bottle were lying beside him with the same drugs packet beside it. Seeing this Heer felt sad because she knew how much this is harmful of him but still he is having this.

She don't know weather she should go to him or not. Because whenever he is drunk he is not in his sense which has always scared her. Fighting with her thoughts she moved to him and stood beside him and with slow movement sat beside him.

She was trying to be compose but her heart was beating faster just thinking that he might hurt her again. Sensing her presence He looked beside him and found his beautiful wife sitting beside him. The corner of his lips covered into sad smile.

"You shouldn't be here. Yu should also leave me like anyone left me."

Heer didn't said anything and sat there hearing his words which were horse and filled with vulnerability. Heer don't know how to make him feel better because of the lack of communication in their marriage.

"Why do the people we love the most leave ne? Don't I deserve someone?"

Heer wants to say that everyone deserves everything but couldn't find courage to say it. Holding her tears she waited for him to say something but he didn't.

Both sat beside each other feeling each other presence. Their presence was the most needed thing for them now. Sometimes we say many things even with our silence.

They made feel each other without saying anything. She stood beside him making him know that he is not alone in is grief. She is there and will be there with him in his up and down. Maybe they lack in conversation but their presence beside each other what matter.

Another Update!!!

Vote, Comment, Follow Me.

Love You All❤️❤️❤️

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

97.5K 5.2K 33
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง...
6.3M 298K 58
โ™š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž โ™› ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ โ‹‡โœฆโ‹‡ "๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ...
306K 11.8K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
3.6M 136K 41
๐€๐๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ฃ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ข๐š โ™ก ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ž๐ค ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ก๐š ~โœฟโœฟ~ "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...