Secret Service

By queenbrittney

Kyser Livingston has had enough of her controlling and abusive mother. When she meets her lover Andre will he... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 7

63 2 0
By queenbrittney

Kyser POV

Thanksgiving break was finally over and I couldn't wait to get back to school. I missed my best friend so much. I didn't spend anytime with my friends while we were on our break because I needed some time to myself.
I haven't heard from Dre in days but surprisingly Tykey has texted me everyday since we left school. I had so much to tell Marni and I couldn't wait to fill her in about Bryce and him showing up at my house on Thanksgiving.
I packed the last of my bags and made sure my room was clean before I left. I didn't want to hear my moms mouth about leaving the house without making sure my room was neat and clean.

I grabbed my keys and walked down the staircase bumping into my mom. "Leaving so soon?" She said. I faked smiled at the sight of her. Yes mother." I mumbled.

"Well thats too bad. We didn't even get to have any mother daughter time while you were here." She pouted. I rolled my eyes as I kept walking down the steps ignoring her.
She loved getting under my skin. I couldn't stand her and she knew it. I didn't want to be near her let alone do anything with her. I walked outside to my car and loaded it up before I sped out of the driveway on my way back to my peaceful dorm life.

As I pulled up to the school I saw everyones car parked in their usual spots. I parked my car and got out quickly and started getting my bags out of the car excited to see everyone. It felt like I've been away for a month instead of a week. That was definitely one long Thanksgiving break.
I stepped on the elevator and pushed the button to go to the fourth floor. Once I stepped off the elevator I saw Marni outside talking on her phone. She looked up and a huge smile spread across her face. She told the person on the phone that she would talk to them later and rushed over to where I was. "Bestfrienddddddd!" She yelled as her voice echoed through out the empty hallway.

I ran up to her and we hugged for what felt like hours. Sometimes I felt like my Marni was my man because missed her so much when we were apart."I missed youuuuu! I have so much to tell you." I expressed.

"I'll help you unpack while you fill me in."She said. Before I could put my key inside the door to unlock it Mylene opened it. "I missed y'all bitches!" She said laughing. We walked in the room and started unpacking.

"Have you guys heard from Andre?" Mylene asked. I fit quiet at the sound of his name. I didn't know how to feel about Dre anymore. It was like one minute he was all over me and I was hi girl and the next minute he was nowhere to be found. "No that nigga been MIA." Marni replied.

"Yeah I only heard from him once since we was on break." I mentioned. Mylene rolled her eyes. "Thats fucked up and she's supposed be his boo." Marni said.

"Thats exactly what I said. The weird thing about Dre's distance is that Tykey has been hitting me up more ever since we left for the break." Mylene gasped. "Oh no he didn't girl let me find out yall got something going on."Mylene said as she looked over at me.  I waved her off.

Marni raised her eyebrows. "Thats fucked up how he gone do his friend like that." She added. I shrugged my shoulders. "It's nothing like that it was  just friendly conversation."

"Thats what you think but I know Tykey." Mylene added. I ignored them both and finished unpacking the last of my stuff.

"What did you have to tell me?" Marni asked.
I clapped my hands together remembering I had some tea to tell her. "Oh yeah tell me why Bryce showed up to my house on Thanksgiving uninvited and my mom invited him in to eat with us."

"Damn Ky kept it so real he gone always come back and fuck with her." Marni laughed as she hit Mylene on the shoulder. They both busted out laughing. "It's not funny guys! I'm terrified of him ever since the shit he pulled at the house party. The gun , the random text messages and the pop ups are starting to get weird to me." I explained.

"Its going to be alright Ky. We wont let that pyscho hurt you. We got your back no matter what."Marni told me. She rubbed my back to comfort me. "Yeah we got you Ky." Mylene added. I smiled happyily knowing I had friends that had my back.

"Now lets go , my man and Tykey are waiting on us in the lobby." Mylene said excitedly. We walked out of our room headed to the elevators and got on. I pressed the button to the lobby and we waited.

As soon as we got off the elevator I saw Tykey and Kyree sitting on the coach waiting for us.
"Hey what are you guys talking about?" Mylene said as she pecked Kyree on the lips.

"It wasn't shit important what y'all got up for tonight?" Kyree asked her.
She looked over at us and Marni and I both shrugged. "Nothing we probably just order pizza and grab some movies." Mylene replied.

"Sounds good to me." Tykey said eyeing me up and down. I plopped down on the couch next to Armani as I watched her scroll down her Instagram timeline."Have yall heard from Dre?" Marni asked as she looked over at Tykey and Kyree.

They both looked at each other deciding on what to say. Kyree hesitated . "Uhh -- Umm... Yeah I talked to him yesterday."

"What the fuck we've all been worrying about him where is he?" Mylene spoke up."He just handling some business he'll be here tomorrow." Tykey reassured her.  I rolled my eyes at how Andre could hit up his boys but couldn't let me know he was good.

It got quiet for awhile until Marni had one of her usual outburst. "Oh my fucking god! Ky look at this shit!" Armani yelled as she handed me her phone.

I grabbed her phone and looked at the screen. It was a picture of Andre holding a newborn baby sitting on the hospital bed next to a girl and they were both smiling. I scrolled down to read the caption.

"Our family is now complete 👫👨‍👩‍👦‍👦❤️."

Tears formed in my eyes as I stared at the picture. How could he lead me on? How could he lie to me? I fell for him and he already has a family.
I wiped the tears that fell and gave Marni her phone back.I got up and quickly ran to the elavator. I couldn't be out here with Tykey and Kyree when they knew what was going on. I felt so stupid and embarrassed.

"Kyser!" Tykey yelled.

I hurried and got on the elevator and pushed the button before he could stop it. The elevator dinged and let me know I was on the 4th floor. I got off and ran to my room. I ran over to my bed as I entered and got in throwing the cover over my head.

I was so heartbroken even though me and Dre weren't official yet it felt like we were. He even acted like we were a couple because he did everything for me that a boyfriend would do.
He took me out on dates, bought me things, he cuddled with me and we would even stay up all night talking to each other. We did everything besides have sex. I knew something was up with him but I never knew it would be anything like this.

I heard my door open and footsteps approaching my bed as I sunk deeper inside of my bed. I already knew it was Tykey because he was the one that came running after me. " Kyser." He said softly.

"Can you just leave me alone Ty ? I feel so humiliated." I cried. I could hear him walking closer to my bed.

"Man look ma I wanted to tell you ight but I couldn't. Dre aint want you to know about that lil situation. To tell you the honest truth I was even thinking about going against his words. Your a nice geniune beautiful person and I didn't want you to get hurt." He said sounding sincere.

"Thats not an excuse!" I yelled back. He sat on my bed and pulled the covers from over my head."Look at me." I turned my head so that I was facing him. He stared into my eyes for a minute before he said anything.

"I remember the night when me and Dre approached you and Marni at the club. Dre spotted you out first so he called dibbs on you." He explained to me.

"When I first saw you I knew you were different from all these other girls. You were so beautiful and the way you carried yourself made me want you even more."

" I knew Dre wasnt going to do anything but mess this up if he even got a chance with you. To be honest I never thought he had a chance." He said.

"What are you saying Ty?" I asked him
He rubbed my cheeked softly wiping away my tears. "Im saying that Im the better man for you. I wouldn't hurt you or make you look like a fool in front of everyone."

Before I could say anything he grabbed my face and kissed me. I deepened the kiss while he bit down on my bottom lip slipping his tongue inside of my mouth as our tounges danced together.
He laid me back on the bed before he hovered over me kissing me all over my neck. He started from my neck and slowly licked down to my stomach.
I was getting hot and I could feel the wetness forming in my panties. He pulled down my leggings and kissed my thighs as he took off my panties.
He kissed my pearl before he wrapped my legs around his head and started licking my juices. I laid there enjoying every bit of it. Bryce has went down on me a lot in the past but I couldn't explain how it felt when Ty did it.

"Oh my god!" I yelled as Tykey slurped on my pearl running his tongue up and down it. I could feel myself about to cum. I squeezed his hand as I tried holding it in but I just couldnt.

I let my juices explode and he licked me clean before he got up. "Damn Ky you taste sweet as hell." He said licking his lips. I smirked as I gathered my clothes off the floor.

I got out of bed and headed in the bathroom to shower. I felt bad about what just happened considering the fact that I just got head from Dre's friend. I really couldn't wrap my head around it and I didn't know how to feel.

I felt dirty but at the same time me and Dre weren't in a relationship he just led me on like we were. I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around my body before I walked back inside of my room. Tykey was still lying on my bed flipping through channels.

I pulled out my Victoria secret matching bra and panties and my sleepwear I got from there over the break. I dropped my towel and started putting my clothes on.

"Damn girl." He said as he stared at my body. I turned around so he could only see my backside as I finished getting dressed.

I plopped in my bed beside him and he grabbed my waist and he pulled me closer to him. I was glad I had company tonight.  I didn't want to be thinking about the whole Dre situation. We watched tv for awhile before I drifted off to sleep.

-

The next morning I woke up Tykey was still here with his arms wrapped around me. I guess he fell asleep after I did. I looked at the clock and it was 10:00am."Oh shitt."I mumbled.
I had a 10:30am class this morning and only had thirty minutes to get dressed. I rushed in the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I raced back into my room knocking over some of Mylene's things in the process.
I dug into my drawer and pulled out some yoga pants and a hoodie. I got dressed and slipped on my grey and pink Jordan's . I decided to let my hair hang today it needed to breath from being pint up in a messy bun all the time.

I grabbed my bookbag and was about to leave until I forgot Ty was still in my bed. I ran over to my bed and shook him."Ty get up lets go." He rolled over and opened his eyes half way.

"What time is is?" I grabbed his shoes and clothes and gave them to him. "Its 10:20 and I have to get to class come one."He got out of bed and I grabbed his arm dragging him out of my room.
I was praying that we didn't run into Mylene or Marni on our way out. Thank God the hallways were empty as we walked to the elevators. I blew a sign of relief thankful that I didn't have to explain why he was coming out of my room this morning with the same clothes he had on from last night.

We stepped out of the elevator and parted ways. I looked at my phone. "10:28." I said to myself. I jogged the rest of the way just to make it on time to class. I hurried up and found a seat as the teacher was just about to begin. "Open your books to page 565." He said.
Class was two hours long. I was so exhausted and ready to get some sleep.
As I walked out of the science building I spottedDre walking over to me. I rolled my eyes at the sight of him .I tried to walk past him but he grabbed me and pulled me close to him. "Ky please let me explain." He pleaded.

"Theres nothing to explain I saw the picture Dre thats all the I needed to know." I told him as I snatched my arm away from him. I walked back to my dorm as tears ran down my face. I liked Andre I may have even loved him but it would never work. He has to much baggage and I didn't need any extra drama in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
4M 78.7K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
240K 9.4K 79
"Is there a reason you decided to spill your drink all over me," he asks calmly, his eyes forming an even more intense glare as he pats the sticky bl...
492K 6.2K 35
A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her mother is a crack fiend, and her father i...