path of redemption

By estellafrances

We're all well known with how the path of a mentally ill girl goes. They either destroy themselves until ther... More

description.
playlist β™‘.
dedication
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty-one.
chapter thirty-two.
chapter thirty-three.
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five.
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven.
chapter thirty-eight.
chapter thirty-nine.
chapter forty.
chapter forty-one.
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three.
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five.
chapter forty-six.
chapter forty-seven.
chapter forty-eight.
chapter forty-nine.
chapter fifty.
chapter fifty-one.
chapter fifty-two.
chapter fifty - three.
chapter fifty-four.
chapter fifty-five.
chapter fifty six.

chapter fifteen.

82 6 2
By estellafrances

-Estella romano

Whilst i layed in bed monday morning, figuring out ways to go unnoticed by many students was hard. I was hoping they'd forget the charade that happened on friday at the party . I mean a handful of people saw the little argument seth and i had . I rub my hands over my face as i remember they saw april , rory and i basically giving everyone a show by grinding against each other . I let out a breath as i turn my head to the side as i look at the time 6:45am. Just a five more mintues until i have to stand up and get ready for the day. Just five more mintues to go out into the real world.

Not only have i been getting a bad feeling about today , but I've also been feeling stares at me. Which is weird considering no one on this street barely comes out or interacts with one another. I mean our neighbors were pretty nice and shit. I remember that one time when a very formidable dog chased me down the street . I had no choice but to jump into one of the neighbors backyards. That day i scraped my knee and not to mention i was scared of facing the owner of the house. Turns out i had nothing to worry about . Mrs lacey bandaged my wound and gave me a big lolipop that im sure was the reason for my teeth falling out at the age of 12.

Mrs lacey and i are friends now , i would sometimes take her gifts from mom when she and dad would go traveling. Her latest gift was some ancient books from egypt that mom brought home. Using happy as her reaction would be an understatement, the woman was content. For a 60 year old woman shes got alot of energy and not to mention she curses like a sailor. Which is why me and she get along very very well.

My alarm breaks me out of my thoughts as i groan loudly probably waking up everyone in the neighborhood. I hear some talking and laughing downstairs . Probably mom and dad getting ready for work. They got here first thing yesterday morning . The place was spotless. Thanks to me anyways. When they got home they thanked my brother for looking after the house. Geez like i wasn't the one picking condoms up from the floor. I haven't been out of my bedroom since yesterday afternoon , only went downstairs to eat and then throw up everything later. The one thing that i loved about my mom is that she was a business consultant with dad obviously.

The reason i loved it so much , is because i knew she wouldn't be home that much. It gave me some sense of peace . My relationship with my dad was fine. We joked alot here and there. So cross daddy issues off my list.

I stretch as i get out of my bed , feeling a bit dizzy as i lean on my hand onto my desk . I blink a few times to get the blackdots out of my vision. When i finally gather myself i walk to my bathroom making sure to take the yanked up shorts out of my ass. I do my routine in the bathroom which isnt much.

Brush teeth.
Wash face.
Looking for more uncertainty in my features.
Shower.
Make sure not to touch my wounds.

The usual.

As i do my business, i walk out and contemplate an outfit for today.

Its not like you wear something different everyday.

Shut up

I block out my subconscious , as i search for an outfit to wear. I stop at my not so loose cargo jeans , smoothing out the fabric between my ass. I wonder if it'll...fit. the last time i tried to wear it , it didn't even go pass my ass . What if i tried to be different today? Maybe the cargo Jeans with a tighter hoodie?.

I bite my lip as i regard my thoughts.

Fuck it.

I grab the jeans and dark green hoodie. I let out a shaky breath as i lift the cargo jeans up my legs . Each agonizing second making my anxiety spike highter and higher by the passing second. I close my eyes as i feel the material smooth over my ass.

It fits?

I feel tears start to gather at the back of my eyes as i start to smile. I swallow the lump in my throat as i let out a shaky laugh . I look into the mirror as i stand in my bra and jeans . It looks nice? Its a bit baggy . But its nice . Black . My favorite colour . I smile as i grab my hoodie . I put it on and smooth out the material with my hands . Okay maybe it wasn't that tight like i wanted it to be . But hey . A for effort.

I put my shoes on next, as i put on some perfume , clear lipgloss and some mascara. Next i blow dry my hair into waves. My bangs frame my face as im finished. I look into the mirror and smile with myself.

I look at the time 7:26. Oh shit . I grab my bag and run downstairs as i get my parents in the kitchen busy chatting . They stop shortly as my dad grins at me . I dont miss how my moms smile fades a bit. Good to see you too.

My dad sips on his coffee "Hey pumpkin, how did you sleep?" He questions as he looks at me . I look at mom and then at him as i clear my throat "Yeah i slept okay , do you know where rahul is?" I ask him furrowing my eyebrows a bit. My dad puts his mug on the counter as he raises a eyebrow" He didn't tell you?" Tell me what? I put a loose strand of hair behind my ear as i wait for him to continue "No? What didn't he tell me?"i ask , this time it isnt my dad who speaks as another voice interupts.

"He had to get early for hockey , but im sure you can manage huh sweetie? The bustop isn't too far from here" my mom forces a smile at me as i narrow my eyes a bit at her.

Bitch.

"Yeah sure- "i start to say as my dad interupts me "Nonsense, ill take you . Besides i can be late for one day of work right?" He smiles as he comes over and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Honey, you know we have to be there at 8 for our client , im sure stella can find her own way" my mom tries to argue as i glare straight at her . My dad squeezes my shoulder as i look up at him.

"They can wait , besides you're there to talk to him . I wont be long . Okay?" My dad says to her as she folds her arms like a kid.

Seriously?

My dad goes to kiss her on the cheek as i smile at her just to rile her up "Bye mommy" i say in a baby voice as her mouth parts . I burst out of laughter as i grab my bag and walk after dad not waiting to see his reaction.

I shiver as the cold air hits my face. I stop and look around as i feel the same feeling I've felt since friday. Someone is looking at me i can just feel it "You coming?" My dad questions from the drivers seat as i get into the passenger seat. I look out the windows hoping to see anything looking suspicious. I shake off the feeling as i put my seatbelt on.

My dad starts the ignition as pulls out of the driveway. I lean my head against the window "Is school okay? You're not trying to still pull out that girls hair are you...whats her name..." my dad taps his finger on the steering wheel as we stop at a red light.

I turn my head to him as a smile creeps onto my face. I give him time to finally find his answer . His face suddenly flashes with recognition "Ahh , lucinda, thats her name right?" I laugh as i shake my head amusingly.

"Yes dad , thats her name . And no . Shes been awfully very quiet , which is weird considering she's been my arch nemesis since freshmen year" i say as i sigh a bit at the end.

"Hey - if you ever need a bodyguard. You know your boys always gotcha back" he says as he trys to make his voice more deeper which he fails miserably at . I burst out laughing as i hold my stomach. He starts to drive as the light turns green. "DONT EVER SAY THAT!" i chuckle as i try to catch my breath.

Our laughter dies down as we drive pass stores "Are you hungry?"my dad questions as he keeps an eye on the road . I look at him as i bite the inside of my cheek . "No im good, im already late besides i can get something at school" i smile sweetly at him . Hoping he doesn't see my big fat lie.

He nods as we drive in silent . After 4 mintues we pull up infront of the school. I stare straight ahead as i unbuckle my seatbelt. My hand stops on the handle as i dont take my eyes off the school .

What if he tells everyone?

I swallow , as i feel my palms getting sweaty by each passing second. "Hey pumpkin?you okay?" My dad looks at me concerned. I shake my head as i turn to him with a smile "Im good dad, its just i have to do this big stupid presentation " i lie as i sigh dramatically. Making him chuckle.

I get out as i lean down to get a good look at him "Ill see you around partner" i say as i salute him using a cringe worthy texas accent "Remember what i said partner , if those stupid excuse for boys touch you . Kick them in the nuts" he salutes me as i chuckle and nod.

I close the door as i start walking . I hear my dads hooter as i wave him goodbye. I hold the strap of my bad tightly cutting off my blood circulation.

You can do this.
You can do this.
Its just some teenagers.

I close my eyes as let out a huge breath. I walk with my head high as i feel everyones stare at me . Do i ever get a break ? I shake my head as i take out my phone and check the time . Its 7:40, just 20 more mintues until calculus starts . I push open the double doors.

As students start filling the hallway. Lots of chatter and laughing. I meet april and rory at our usual spot. They're busy looking at everyone . They spot me in the crowd as they both smile. "You look nice " april comments as i smile "Just for you baby" i wink as her as she fans her face "My oh my , yes please" she moans as rory shakes her head.

I look at the big fat hickey on aprils neck that her polar neck covers. Barely. Saturday night . Rory and i had alot of questions as to why there was a big ass mosquito bite on her . It was rare for april to have hickeys . I mean she wasn't a virgin but the girl had morals. I slap it as she hisses "oww! Why would you do that!" She slaps my hand as rory laughs.

"Man does he suck. Its been what 3 days and its still not gone" rory leans on the locker as i do the same on the other side of april. She laughs nervously "Still not gonna tell us who the mosquito was?" I question as i try to touch it again but she glares at me which makes me retract my hand slowly.

"I told you guys . It was just some random hookup . I dont remember his face. But let me tell you does the guy know how to use his toungue-

I clear my throat loudly "i dont think the whole of Rocklands Oaks high would like to hear how you got chow downed april" i whisper shout at her as she laughs. "oh please, im pretty sure half of these fuckers did things way more worse" rory states as she taps away on her phone.

"Exactly" april shrugs as i roll my eyes.

All three of our attention snaps to the commotion coming from the double doors . We can't see shit as everyone crowds the damn hallway. "Whats happening? Can you guys see anything?" I question as i try to stand on my tippy toes but i fail .

They both shake their head as i groan loudly . Everyone starts to make way as i get pushed into the lockers "cazzo, guarda dove vai!" I curse loudly in italian.

"Holy sweet jesus who is that?" I hear april say in disbelief . I look at them confused as i stare at rory . She shrugs as she stares directly at the source. "Who are you guys looking at ?" I question as i turn my eyes to where they're looking at .

Time seems to stand still as all the whispers and gasps fade out. I think i hear a gasp come out of me as the source stares directly at me pinning me with its intimating gaze. As i see one of the most beautiful guys I've ever seen in my life im dumbfounded. He's got eyes like whisky . Tattoos linger on both of his arms making my mouth instantly water. He's tall . I watch as the veins on his arms flexes . Goddamn. His hair is black ,hanging over his forehead making the pulse in my core throb as i clench my fists. Hes dressed in a black hoodie and matching sweatpants i finally look at his lips.
The bottom one bigger than the top one.
Exactly like...

No. It cant be.
Its impossible.

I feel myself panic as i break eye contact and move past april and rory hoping they dont see me. I dont turn around as i rush past students and try to make a getaway. I dont stop and stare as i wait for the outcome . I know he remembers me . I felt his piercing gaze drill holes into my soul .I dont turn around as i feel the exact piercing gaze on me i felt friday night.

My stranger.

Don't forget to vote ♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584 61 11
π–€“π˜Ό π——π—˜π—¦π—œ π—₯π—’π— π—”π—‘π—–π—˜πŸ₯€ AMAYA EVAN'S the top businesswoman of NYC, blessed with a goddess face and cursed with a past that she cannot escape a...
2.3M 74.4K 30
Alice Avery lives in a society where every girl must wear mini skirts and unbelievably high heels. Where girls are expected to be bimbos and guys are...
28.3K 982 53
Content warning-strictly 18+ | THE STORY HAS BEEN SHIFTED TO 'GOODNOVEL', YOU CAN READ IT THERE. THANK YOU FOR GIVING IT A TRY. 'Betrayal' that's w...
235 14 9
Senior Year is the hardest. Yet, when that time comes around, everyone is beyond excited to leave behind their life of drama! But no one is more thri...