Ahsoka X Male Reader

By Ninneko7

Y/N L/N is a soldier who lost his parents. Became a trooper to fight alongisde the Republic. Y/N would excel... More

Info
Padawan
Ahsoka's Acceptance
Jabba's Son
Mission Accomplished
Rescue Mission
Dangerous Plan
Destroying the Malevolence
Droid Rescue
Ship Raid
A Little Hangout
Anakin's Injury
Defend the Lurmens
The Virus
The Antidote
Enemy Breach
Revenge
Little Competition
Destroying the Factory
Geonosian Worms
Becoming a Padawan
Stolen Lightsaber
Helping Bounty Hunters
Kidnapped
Corrupt Government
Ahsoka's Visions
Politics About War
Mysterious Planet
The Paths
Breaking Out a Jedi
Escaping Citadel
Being Hunted
Hunter Becomes Prey
Unfateful Day
Empty
Slave Trader
Jedi Slaves
Death Watch
Starkiller's Identity
The Only Love
The Gathering & Pirates
Bomber
Framed
Ex-Sith Alliance
Girlfriend to the Rescue
Quiet Life
Little Reunion
Encounter
Father & Son
Ending the War
New Life
Thank You

Ahsoka's First Command

899 25 0
By Ninneko7

Planet Ryloth was invaded by the Separatist Fleet. The Separatist leader that led the invasion was Wat Tambor. As he was also ruling the planet. Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anakin were given the mission to make way for Obi-Wan's ground assault. Y/N and Ahsoka were going to lead a squadron together but of course Y/N was the one training her how to lead since Anakin didn't want to.

Y/N and Ahsoka were in the hanger together as their ships were next to each others. Ahsoka got into hers as she had an R7 unit with her.

Ahsoka: I can't believe I'm going to command a squadron.

Y/N: Nervous?

Ahsoka: Of course not. I learned from the best.

Anakin: Hey, Snips. This is it your first command. You nervous?

Ahsoka: I wish everyone would stop saying that.

Anakin: The men you're commanding are depending on you with their lives.

Ahsoka: Thanks. That takes the pressure off. If I wasn't nervous before, I sure am now.

Anakin: Hey, I have faith in you. I wouldn't send you out there if I didn't think you could handle it. Besides, you'll have Y/N by your side. Rely on him if you need to. May the force be with you.

Ahsoka: I won't let you down... I hope.

Y/N: (smiles) You can do it. I believe in you. Like what Anakin said, give me orders and I'll follow it and give you a few pointers.

Ahsoka: Thanks, Y/N.

Y/N and Ahsoka started their ships as their squadron were also ready to get out and fight as well.

Ahsoka (radio): Okay, you boys ready?

Y/N: Captain Y/N, ready.

Axe (radio): This is two, Axe. Ready when you are, Skipper.

Slammer (radio): Ready on three. This is Slammer, over.

Kickback (radio): Ready on four. Kickback checking in, over.

Swoop (radio): Swoop to Blue Leader, Group Two is standing by, over.

Tucker (radio): Tucker on five. Waiting for mother bird, over.

Ahsoka flies out of the hangar as Y/N and the Squadron followed her lead. They were flying towards the Separatist ship as they also sent their Fighters to fight.

Yularen (radio): Ahsoka, you're all clear.

Ahsoka (radio): Thank you, Admiral. Keep the cruisers back until we've softened them up. Axe, keep your squadron back and wait for my signal. Y/N, you fly with me.

Y/N: Roger.

Axe (radio): You got it boss.

Y/N and Ahsoka flew into battle and started shooting down many of the enemy fighters clearing a path. Ahsoka gave the signal to Axe and his squadron and they joined in as well. But suddenly four more Separatist ships appeared next to the Separatist battle ship.

Yularen (radio): Commander, we've been caught in a trap.

Ahsoka (radio): You're overreacting, Admiral. I can get us through. Blue Squadron, stay the course.

Tucker (radio): We're all set, Blue Leader.

Yularen (radio): I'm ordering you to return to the ship. We're going to need your help.

Anakin (radio): Ahsoka, it's too risky. Get your pilots out of there.

Ahsoka (radio): Y/N? Axe? Are you still there? Come on, boys, stay in formation.

Axe (radio): I got two on my tail. I can't shake them.

Kickback (radio): I can't help you, Axe. I got my own problem.

As Kickback was trying to dodge the enemy fighter's lasers. It made contact to his engine and Kickback was killed in the explosion.

Anakin (radio): Ahsoka, we are in trouble! I order you back here!

Ahsoka (radio): All right, all right. Let's go, squad. Pull back to the command ship.

Y/N's (thoughts): She's gonna be in so much trouble later...

Slammer (radio): Why are we retreating?

Ahsoka (radio): We're not retreating. We're following orders.

Y/N, Ahsoka, and their Squadron pulled back to the cruisers but they were too late as the three cruisers took to much damage.

Y/N: Squadron, board the cruisers and prepare for lightspeed!

Ahsoka (radio): What? Why?

Y/N: Ahsoka, listen to me. Right now, we can't lose anymore people. So, right now do as I say.

As Y/N, Ahsoka, Slammer, and Tucker returned to the hangar. They were the only ones who made it back unharmed. Y/N got out of his ship and saw Ahsoka sitting on her ship.

Anakin: Ahsoka, I am very disappointed in you. You not only disobeyed the Admiral, you disobeyed me.

Ahsoka: I thought I could knock out those battleships so when Master Obi-Wan arrived, he could get through.

Anakin: I know you meant well, Snips, but there's a bigger picture that you're not aware of. First rule of war, listen and obey your superiors.

Ahsoka: But sometimes you get carried away.

Y/N: (grabs Ahsoka's shoulder) All that means is that he understands what you're going through.

Ahsoka: But I failed.

Anakin: It was a trap, Ahsoka. It wasn't your fault.

Ahsoka: I lost so many of my pilots.

Anakin: Take heart little one. That's the reality of command.

Rex: General, we're approaching our staging area.

Anakin: Very good, Captain.

Rex: Master Windu is requesting a report on our progress.

Anakin: Our progress, huh? Well, we haven't made any progress yet.

Rex: I'll tell him, sir.

Anakin: No, Rex, I'll tell him myself. Thank you. As soon as we tend to our wounded, get me a damage report.

Ahsoka pulled onto Y/N's arm and dragged him with her. Just as Anakin finished speaking with Rex. He turned around to see that Y/N and Ahsoka were gone.

Ahsoka: Did I disappoint you too?

Y/N: No. You did the right thing but it's like what Anakin, said. It was trap. There was nothing that you could've done.

Ahsoka: I guess this is how you felt like when you lost your men, didn't you?

Y/N: Anakin and I went through this same pain many times. But yet we always still took command and continued winning our battles. We never felt happy by losing our men but we would celebrate because we won the battle for them. All the clones that gave their lives in battle will never be forgotten.

Ahsoka: But I-

Y/N: (com-link beeps) This is Captain Y/N.

Anakin (radio): Y/N, can you meet me in the hangar?

Y/N: On my way. Ahsoka, go cool down. You'll get through this. I promise.

Y/N walks away and he went to go meet with Anakin while he was fixing up his ship. But Y/N had a hunch that something was going on.

Anakin: How's she feeling?

Y/N: Not too good. But she'll get through it. So, what did you need to see me for?

Anakin: Well, I talked to Master Windu. We are to proceed with our attack on the blockade.

Y/N: Really? Do you have a plan?

Anakin: Well, I figured you could think of something.

Y/N: Well, I actually did after we lost that battle.

Anakin: Oh, let's hear it.

Y/N: Well, you know how the Defender is badly damaged?

Anakin: Yeah.

Y/N: Let's have that ship evacuated to this one and we can use that ship to drive it into the Separatist battleship.

Anakin: And you're gonna make me fly it?

Y/N: Nope. You're also gonna have me flying it too.

Anakin: Then who's gonna take command for this ship?

Y/N: Well, you know who.

Anakin: Oh.

Y/N: Plus, if we really want her to get through this she has to take command and execute the plan.

Anakin: Right. Well, then, let's get started.

As Y/N told the crew that were on the Defender to evacuate the ship. Ahsoka came out of her room after hearing some commotion and she saw the clone troopers were running towards the hangar. So she quickly followed them and saw Y/N and Anakin giving orders to every clone trooper to move all the supplies they had from the Defender that were coming from the ships.

Ahsoka: Y/N, Master, I'm almost afraid to ask.

Anakin: Well, I ordered the Defender to be evacuated.

Ahsoka: I can see that. Why?

Anakin: Well, Y/N, came up with a plan that could actually break through the blockade.

Ahsoka: Oh, great. Care to fill me in?

Y/N: Well, I decided that the only way to break through that blockade is if Anakin and I pilot the Defender right into their battleship and take out the commander.

Ahsoka: What?

Anakin: This way, we'll be the only ones at risk. Besides, the Defender is damaged already.

Ahsoka: You can't be serious. You'll both die.

Anakin: No, we won't. That's where you come in. The enemy can't stop that ship from taking them out. Y/N, R2, and I will get in an escape pod and jettison right before impact.

Ahsoka: But the enemy fleet is right there.

Y/N: We know. Once we get out of the Defender we'll come and help. So, I'm depending on you to engage the remaining fleet with the combined forces we have here.

Ahsoka: I can't. If something goes wrong, I can't be responsible for-

Anakin: You are responsible, Ahsoka. These men are depending on you, and this time, so are we.

Ahsoka: But, Master, last time, I-

Y/N: Attention! Everyone, attention! (Clones Troopers all gathered)

Anakin: All right, men, listen up. Captain Y/N and I are gonna take over the Defender. And I'm leaving Commander Ahsoka in charge. She'll lead the second half of the mission when we engage what's remaining of the blockade.

Rex: Try to leave some ships for us, General.

Anakin: Will do, Rex. Now, Commander Ahsoka will fill you in on the full plan. Good luck.

Y/N, Anakin, and R2 entered in the ship and they flew out of the hangar and they flew to the Defender and Y/N landed in the hangar. Y/N, Anakin, R2 would do their thing at the bridge. As he and launched the Defender into lightspeed.

Y/N: Let's hope Ahsoka can pull herself together.

Anakin: She needs to if we're gonna pull this off. All right, time to start the plan.

As they appeared in front of the enemy battleship. Y/N pushed through a transmission for Anakin so he could could speak to the Separatist Captain and they answered.

Anakin: Greetings, Captain. I'm Anakin Skywalker, General of the Grand Army of-

Separatist Captain (hologram): I know who you are, Skywalker.

Anakin: Well, my reputation precedes me then. I've been ordered to surrender myself, the entire crew of this vessel, and my ship in exchange for safe passage of food and medical supplies to the people of Ryloth.

Separatist Captain (hologram): A noble gesture, Jedi. And your capture would make me the envy of the Separatist fleet.

Battle Droid (hologram): We ran a complete scan of the ship. The ship is badly damaged and the power is diverted to the forward shields and there are only two life-forms on board.

Separatist Captain (hologram): What? Skywalker, what treachery is this? You have nothing to bargain with.

Anakin: *chuckles* In that case, I'll be going. Oh, you can still have my ship.

Y/N: (sees the cruiser appear on the scanner) She made it. R2, boost the engines, and let's get out of here.

R2 boosted the engine as they quickly ran to the escape pod and launched into space as the Defender was made contact with the Separatist Battleship destroying it as Ahsoka and her Squadron led the charge.

Y/N: Well, look at that she's doing it.

Anakin: That a girl, Ahsoka.

While Ahsoka and her Squadron were still dealing damage to the Separarist ships. Rex came and picked up Y/N and Anakin while they were just sitting back and enjoying the show. As they were both proud of Ahsoka for getting herself back together to lead the fleet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 831 7
[A book that had over 20k votes, over 600k reads, 12k comments and 100 plus chapters once thought lost... Has Finally Returned!] The rules of the Jed...
64.8K 735 45
A 17 year old Jedi Padawan named Darrel Pullie, trains to be a Jedi Master. Then he meets an old childhood friend Ahsoka Tano. They became reacquaint...
2.5K 52 17
After escaping Death Watch, Ahsoka Tano and Lux Bonteri confess their growing feelings for one another. As Ahsoka's life comes crashing down around h...
2.4K 86 25
The time of the empire dawns. But anyhow everything is different. The Jedi survived and Anakin with them. Finally he can have a marriage with Padme w...