Ahsoka X Male Reader

By Ninneko7

Y/N L/N is a soldier who lost his parents. Became a trooper to fight alongisde the Republic. Y/N would excel... More

Info
Padawan
Ahsoka's Acceptance
Jabba's Son
Mission Accomplished
Rescue Mission
Dangerous Plan
Destroying the Malevolence
Droid Rescue
Ship Raid
A Little Hangout
Anakin's Injury
The Virus
The Antidote
Ahsoka's First Command
Enemy Breach
Revenge
Little Competition
Destroying the Factory
Geonosian Worms
Becoming a Padawan
Stolen Lightsaber
Helping Bounty Hunters
Kidnapped
Corrupt Government
Ahsoka's Visions
Politics About War
Mysterious Planet
The Paths
Breaking Out a Jedi
Escaping Citadel
Being Hunted
Hunter Becomes Prey
Unfateful Day
Empty
Slave Trader
Jedi Slaves
Death Watch
Starkiller's Identity
The Only Love
The Gathering & Pirates
Bomber
Framed
Ex-Sith Alliance
Girlfriend to the Rescue
Quiet Life
Little Reunion
Encounter
Father & Son
Ending the War
New Life
Thank You

Defend the Lurmens

895 26 3
By Ninneko7

After they were able to find help from the village. Y/N was on watch since Rex injured his arm and Bly was keeping an eye on the village. Y/N looked up at the sky to see a ship. Y/N grabbed his binoculars and looked to see it was a droid ship.

Y/N: (presses on com-link) Commander Bly, we got company.

Bly (radio): Friendlies?

Y/N: Negative, Sir. A droid ship, coming straight our way.

Bly (radio): Acknowledged. Get back here.

Y/N: Negative. I'll stay at a distance and watch. You and Captain Rex help Anakin in case if we need to get out of here.

Bly (radio): Copy.

As the droid ship landed Y/N was still looking through his binoculars to see the village chief walking towards the ship. Y/N's com-link started beeping and he quickly got up and ran to regroup with the others as they were hiding in the tall grass. Y/N was able to regroup with them without getting caught.

Rex: You know, I can't figure those villagers not wanting to fight. *scoffs* No pride, I guess.

Ahsoka: I call it no courage.

Aayla: Sometimes it takes courage to stick to one's beliefs, young Padawan, as any Jedi well knows.

Anakin: We need to find a ship. And I think the only one around bere belongs to Separatists. We know they have a landing ship. They might have a shuttle.

Y/N: Are you talking about stealing from one of the clankers? Count me in.

Aayla: We need to find them first.

Ahsoka: (sees something) I think we just did! (points at enemy spy droid)

Anakin: Blast it!

Y/N, Rex, and Bly were shooting at the droid but it was evading their lasers. Bly quickly jammed the droid's signal as Y/N and Ahsoka quickly chased after it while Rex and Bly followed. Y/N was right behind the droid but it was quickly destroyed by Aayla after she cut it off by taking a different route.

Ahsoka: I wonder where it was headed.

Y/N: Hey, let's get up on that tree. Maybe, we'll see them from up there.

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, Aayla, Rex, and Bly all climbed up onto the tree. Y/N looked through his binoculars and saw Separatist base in the distance.

Anakin: That shuttle's our ticket off this rock.

Bly: It's not gonna be easy, sir. There don't seem to be any flaws in their security line.

Y/N: (sees new weapon) It looks like they have a new weapon.

Anakin: See if you can go get a closer look.

Y/N: Roger.

Rex: I'll go with you.

Y/N: No, stay here. It's quicker if I go.

Y/N dropped down from the tree and he was able to land safely on the ground. Y/N quickly ran into the long grass to stay hidden. Ahsoka was watching him the whole time since she was a little worried. Y/N stopped and he noticed that the new weapon was shot towards his location.

Y/N: Oh shit!

Y/N quickly ran back as there was a giant wave of fire coming right at him. Y/N tried shooting his grapple at the tree but it was jammed. Aayla grabbed a vine and she swung down and grabbed Y/N and back up onto the branch before the fire reached them.

Y/N: Thank you, General.

Aayla: You're a reckless one, Captain.

Y/N: I'll take that as a compliment.

Ahsoka: It destroyed every living thing.

Rex: They're starting to move.

Aayla: Where are they off to now?

Anakin: They must be going back to the Lurmen village. There's nothing else in that direction.

Aayla: Those villagers won't stand a chance.

Anakin: First we'll take out the droids' communication station. Then, after we get a shuttle, we'll go back and help the Lurmen.

Ahsoka: But Tee Watt Kaa said he doesn't need our help.

Anakin: There's a difference between pulling innocents into a war and leaving them to extinction. Thought of a plan, Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah. Gather around.

Ahsoka, Anakin, Aayla, Rex, and Bly all gathered around Y/N after he was able to create the Separatist base on the hologram and he told them the plan.

(Time Skip: Nightfall)

Y/N was with Ahsoka and Aayla while Rex and Bly were with Anakin hiding in the tall grass at the other end. Y/N, Ahsoka, and Aayla quickly ran next to the wall after evading the spotlights. They quickly ran up the pillars and got over the base's wall. Y/N looked over the wall to see that Anakin, Rex, and Bly had taken out the droids on the outer wall.

Y/N: General Secura, take care of the droids. Ahsoka and I will get to the door.

Aayla nodded and she quickly ran to deal with the droids. Y/N and Ahsoka quickly dropped down and hid behind some cargo. Two droids walk past them as Ahsoka quickly ran towards the droids and she sliced them down with her Lightsaber. Y/N quickly ran to the door and pressed the button to open the doors on each end. As Anakin, Rex, and Bly quickly got inside.

Aayla regrouped with Y/N and Ahsoka as they were already at the ship. Anakin, Rex, and Bly regrouped with them after clearing their side of the base. Rex and Bly spotted two shield generators and they brought both into the ship.

Y/N and Ahsoka sat in the chairs and Y/N started the ship and they flew out of the Separatist base to go help the Lurmen village.

(Lurmen Village)

After they successfully stole the ship from the Separatists. They arrived at the village before the Separatists did. Y/N lands the ship and they all walked out after Tee Watt Kaa was furious after seeing them.

Aayla: Everyone, please, please listen. The Separatists will be here in moments.

Tee Watt Kaa: What are you doing here? I told you not to return.

Anakin: I'm afraid the Separatists don't care whether you're in the war or not. We need to get you safety before they arrive.

Tee Watt Kaa: We will not abandon our homes.

Ahsoka: But they've got a new weapon. It'll burn this place to a crisp. Is this what all of you really want?

Tee Watt Kaa: If it is our destiny to be destroyed in your war, so be it. (walks away)

Y/N: Use the pods as a barrier. We're gonna need enough to at least hold them back as long as we can.

Ahsoka, Anakin, and Aayla got to work after they followed Y/N's instructions for the barrier. Y/N got the shield generators and he put them in place so that it could protect the entire village. After Ahsoka, Anakin, and Aayla had finished making the barriers. Rex saw the enemy coming towards them from a distance.

Rex: Enemy spotted.

Y/N: All right.

Tee Watt Kaa: Pray, stop what you're doing. Stop building that wall. I did not ask you to defend us.

Y/N: Listen Chief, you can stand by your beliefs but let us stand by ours. (Tee Watt Kaa walks away)

Wag Too: Thank you for what you're trying to do. I'm sorry, but I cannot help. My father is very... strong-willed and set in tradition. Many others agree with me, but we were raised under a very strict code. We must respect it, even if we don't agree.

Rex: They're holding position.

Anakin: They're not going to charge us, not if they can hit us from long range first. But if we can withstand that weapon, we'll draw them in.

Then the weapon was shot into the sky. Aayla and Bly activated the shields as the missile exploded and the giant wave of fire made contact with the shield as it was able to withstand the flames.

Anakin: Now they'll have to get their hands dirty and meet us face-to-face.

Y/N: (sees droids marching) Well, looks like they're marching towards us now.

Ahsoka: That's a lot of clankers.

Anakin: We've got to stop them before they get through that shield. (Y/N activates his darksaber) What are you doing?

Y/N: Uh, joining you three. My blaster is busted so I have to use this to fight.

Anakin: You remember what I taught you?

Y/N: Of course I do. But I'm doing it in my own style.

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, Aayla, Rex, and Bly walked out of the shield. Six against a whole army of droids. As the droids started firing. Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and Aayla charged into battle and deflected the lasers while destroying each droid that got in their way.

Even though Y/N was no Jedi, Anakin was keeping a close eye on his movements with the darksaber. Y/N's movements were fast even the droids couldn't keep up with his speed. Y/N destroyed the last droid. But another wave came running towards them.

Anakin: Y/N, Snips! Get back to the village. I'll take care of the new weapon.

Y/N: Roger!

Y/N and Ahsoka quickly ran back to regroup with Rex and Bly. But the droids broke through and destroyed the shield generators. Y/N, Ahsoka, and Aayla were destroying the droids but there was too many of them. The droids started shooting at the Lurmens but the villagers started to fight back as they assisted Y/N, Ahsoka, Aayla, Rex, and Bly.

Anakin (radio): The weapon has been disabled.

Y/N: Copy that!

After that Wag Too wrapped the rope on every droid and dropped made them fall on the ground. Ahsoka ran and chopped the droids head off as Rex and Bly shot the last of the droids and the villagers started celebrating.

Ahsoka: Y/N, you were amazing! How did you even do that?

Y/N: Uh, a lot of practice.

As they won the battle the cruisers arrived in the sky as it was finally time for them to leave and head back to the Republic and of course to get a nice long rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 427 50
Every decision has long reaching consequences. When Ahsoka Tano is taken to the future, she joins Luke Skywalker as he attempts to rescue his friends...
31.5K 497 33
ObiWan and a badly injured Anakin face Palpatine together on Mustafar. Afterward, Anakin discovers emotional wounds can cut even deeper. When Padmé f...
64.9K 735 45
A 17 year old Jedi Padawan named Darrel Pullie, trains to be a Jedi Master. Then he meets an old childhood friend Ahsoka Tano. They became reacquaint...
999 39 9
Dark and light. Sith and Jedi fill the sides. Eternally locked in battle. One that is once more being fought. What will happen as a shadow of the pas...