Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 129

472 44 28
By Nightstar246

Chapter 129

Here you go! Arguing and headaches on the way! Maybe a compromise?

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What the fuck is this, Stolas?"

"Blitz."

"No, seriously."

"It wasn't going to be forever? You know this. Just took a while to find a different way. You still will be able to do your business just legally now." Stolas looks at Blitz.

All of them were in the IMP meeting room. All of them besides Stolas stare at the crystal. A Asmodian crystal. Millie and Sallie stare at the jewel in awe. Loona looks like she wants to take a picture of it. Moxxie just stared at it. Blitz eyes going back and forth at Stolas then back at the crystal.

"Does the Doll know?" Blitz stared at it.

"I've talked to them about a different, legal, way. Just not on how." Stolas explained. Trying his best to not look at Moxxie. "Would you please stop calling them doll?"

"Puppet. Doll. What is the difference?"

"I'm not getting into that."

"I want them here."

"Pardon?"

"I want them here. To talk."

"That will be impossible."

"Bullshit. Just call them. Use your Prince position-"

"Blitzs." The owl took a deep breath "I'm just now able to get back on talking ground with them. Quite frankly even if I did. They would literally just take it away. It's theirs. Not mine. Not yours. Their."

"Did some shit hit the fan between you two?"

"Yes. I'm not pushing this. You were told beforehand the book won't be permanent. Why are you trying to make this complicated?"

"I'm not trying to make this complicated." Blitz argued back.

"Blitz." Millie looked at him. "We would still be able to do business. No issues to happen if someone tries to look this way."

"Does the big rooster even know what we do?"

"I just said it was business that needed access to the mortal realm. When I talked with him last week. He said no. Some personal things happen that I lend a hand to help out and left. He changes his mind because of his business partner's request. Which by the way. Were you going to tell me you were also kidnapped by some ruffians" Stolas threw his arms out open.

"Don't get your feathers in a twist. Heck, I only found out from Fizz this morning you went over. I'm safe and one piece as you can see." Not going to comment on how they almost called Stolas what happened this morning. After the reveal. Until an hour later he showed up. "Look I'm. This does help if some prick tried to start shit. But..."

"But what Blitz."

Blitz stood up from the chair. He grabbed the crystal. "I want to talk to you in my office. The team just got back to work. If someone asked for me tell them to hold their horses."

Soon out the door. Stolas sighs to follow him. It was just the four of them.

"So, is this going to be out of business or what?" Sallie asked around.

"Aren't you here for only another few weeks? A month or two?" Loona looked at her.

"Well, yeah. Close around that time it gets busier and can loose a lot of helping hands. But I don't want Ma to think she won with the freelance comment. The pay was good. Along with free healthcare from that book." Sallie will admit she had a great time. Besides new version of assholes. She got to try out new things. Interesting new kills and ideas up on Earth. Got to even go party in the Glutton ring and met the Queen Bee herself! See Moxxie again along with the rest of the crew. Just wish under better circumstances. Plus, it was just great, won't say it out loud, to hang out with their sister again. Millie truly loved this job. Got to be herself. Not hold back.

Millie snapped her fingers. "That's it. That's why Blitz doesn't want to give it up now. That healing spell."

"Couldn't we copy it on the printer?"

"If that was easy. Hell would have been triple chaotic."

"Wouldn't be surprise someone can if it something cheap. Heck, even a rip-off on the black-market. You can do it for potions."

"Even potion you got to be careful. Heard those can be pricy. Along with those who are old school will only buy it."

"Or want to get drinking."

"That too. Plus, I think many are focused if they were to buy a spell. It would be for that day."

"My ass is down in that elevator if that's the case."

"Same-Mox where you going?" The three see Moxxie already walking out the meeting room.

"Those postages need to be sent out. Only time to do it. I'll be back." Moxxie already out the room. Went to grab the envelopes on the table. Then they headed out.

"What's with fatty lately?"

Millie rubbed between her eyes to take a mental breath. "One stop calling him that. Two don't know."

"Was it that bomb shit?"

Millie and Sallie snorted together.

"As if. We don't some shits together. A lot of close calls with dynamites."

"Green fire no joke." Loona looks at the pair from her phone. "Maybe it got their panties in a twist. They have been getting a lot of close calls."

"Whelp no reason going back to Greed."

"Shame hoping to bring Mox to Loo Loo Land when it reopens."

In Blitz office.

"I want to keep the book." The book on the desk along with the crystal.

"Blitz, we talked about this."

"I don't think begging to be pounded in the sheets talking."

"You know what I'm talking about." Stolas arms crossed as he stares at Blitz behind his desk. "Blitz I'm trying to help your business. I really am. You won't be asked now about them. You even said so yourself. You and Fizz are talking again."

Blitz leans against his chair as he stares up at the ceiling. "Then what?"

"Pardon?"

"I give you the book back. What next? You're not going to come by to bother."

"I mean no. But I can still...Not this again." Stolas frowns at him. "Blitz, I thought we talked about this. I'm willing to hold my feelings-"

"Don't start with the feeling shit again Stolas. Just." Took a few deep breaths. "I can't right now."

"Well, when can you?"

"I don't know Stolas. Damn sake I'm fine what we been doing!" Slam his hand on the table.

"You're fine. You're fine with it. Of course." Sits down on the chair. He looks at Blitz who is just tense and looking away. "Blitz please talk to me here."

"Why are you trying so hard on this?" Blitz looked at Stolas. How tired he was thinking about this same topic. Able to avoid it in many ways. Self-doubt eating him up the must. "Why can't we just have been doing this?"

"Believe me. I want too. I'm happy with the text we do. How we can talk like fathers about our kids. Hell, sake it been pleasing to take to you when it's about business." See him raise an eyebrow. A little blushed. "With some fantasies here and there. But the point is. I'm willing for us to be friends-Wait a minute why are we talking about this? We are talking about the book and crystal now?"

"So, you want to avoid it. Okay."

"Avoid-Blitz. No... No. I'll take part in what I've done. But you do the greatest amount when it called avoidance." Point at him.

"Not all the time- "

"Don't play stupid right now. Usually cute but not at the moment-Hold on." Pull their phone out getting buzzed.

"Look who avoiding the talk now."

"Hush...Puppet going to open a portal here."

"Wait. You told them!"

A ripped appeared. It opens up to a show a glitch portal opening up. Can see space itself in the entrance. Along with a floating familiar masked being. Tilt their head as they look at the pair.

"Great. Use the door next time!" Blitz snapped at them.

Puppet stared at them. Then back to Stolas.

"Right yes. Blitz the book- "

"Hey Puppet, want your opinion on something. You think us two should be a thing."

"Really? Really just going to ask like that?"

"Someone got to be the big man to ask."

"Wow. Bravo by such word play."

"Thank you I can read!"

Puppet just walked to the desk to grab the book while the pair were arguing. Flip a few pages as they stare at it. Trace it.

"-I want us to be friends Blitz! I do but my feelings- "

"Fuck's sake Stolas! You can do better than me! A better friend. Hell, a better partner!"

"Why because of my position?"

"Yes! Look at your buddy over here!" Point at Puppet just standing there.

"I don't think you're aware or not. But they aren't a Goetia. Not even a royal!"

"So, it has to be a royal!"

"No, will you stop that! For the love of-"

"Are you two done?"

The pair stop to stare at Puppet. Just flipping pages.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Are you two done? Yes, or no?"

"Now Puppet- "

"Listen smartass- "

Puppet pointed the book at them both. "No, you listen. The both of you. Because I'm getting sick of this."

"Stolas have you been bitching them?"

"Like you haven't with your group."

"Here my opinion if you both bother listening. Which frankly is difficult for the both of you. Since you both are horrid about it."

"Ouch."

"I feel oddly hurt by that."

"Stay friends. Stay acquaintance. Stay business partner. Stay to be something if you both want it. But a relationship? If you're both damn serious about it. Do it after the divorce trial is over. After that. Do whatever you want. Heck you can do whatever you want now. Or. You can use this time to see if you can continue standing with each other. Right now, you two might as well break up." Reopen the book back.

"Hey who do you think you are?"

"The one you asked for my opinion."

"Well, I." Blitz stop what they are seeing next.

Rip the page out the book. Twirl it around as their fingertips start to glow. Thread wraps and twirls around the paper. In an instant it just vanished.

Gone.

Destroyed.

The small book is now pressed against the taller imp chest.

"Portal spell gone. You can keep the other spells."

"W-Wait. Really?"

"Do what you done before. Don't be stupid about it. If I find out you give it away. Bargan. Sell. Used in a hostage situation for a trade. Well, you're on your own."

"Are you sure?"

Door open.

"Is everything okay? Loona heard a-Oh?"

They see Millie at the open door. Behind her was Sallie, Loona.

"Hey I recognize you! You were stopping those bugs and help with Moxxie arm." Millie pointed at them in surprise.

Puppet was very silent. They glancing up at Stolas. Who looks a little weary now.

"Ha Ha Ha. Yes, this is Puppet."

"So, this is the space magician who was fighting those 'hallucinations." Sallie tilted her head.

"Were sticking to that." Stolas eyes narrowed but then hoot. "Now excuse Puppet as their in a rush."

"What the rushed? That busy out there." Millie pointed at the portal.

Their answer.

Puppet just walks through the portal. Then an instant it just vanished.

"Rude charmer. Get along well with Mox." Blitz rolled his eyes while clutching the book.

Stolas awkwardly laugh. "Oh, yes. Probably a little too much."

"How would you know that? You barely around Mox?"

"Blitz will talk about them."

"Everyone else too! Not just Mox!"

"Sureeeee."

"Where are they anyway?"

"Dropping of the mail."

"Damn their timing to leave sucks!"

The room was tense along with awkward now.

"Will be back out here." Millie pushed them all out of the room. Door shut from behind.

Just the two of them again.

"So, did you talk with them."

"Indeed, they would listen. A lot. Probably got annoyed about it." Then was awkward later on learning it was Moxxie. "Their opinion was on Via to make sure she was okay. Along with later would ask me questions how I feel."

"Like these they just did to both of us."

"You did ask their opinion. Quite blunt in a different way." Stolas smiled as he looked at Blitz. "Can we try."

"Stolas- "

"Not the relationship. I will admit their idea to wait for anything relationship wise might be ideal. After this divorce is over." Sees Blitz looking down. "I want this, Blitz. No matter the title. You were my first friend."

"Purchase- "

"It didn't matter to me."

"So, it doesn't matter to you if I go fuck whoever I want now. Hmm?" Their eyes narrowed back at them as they walked back behind their desk. Place the book down.

"That's your choice. It does hurt but what is right do I have to say that? Besides my opinions. But- "

"But what? Like you said, my choice. We aren't a thing. The deal has been over a long time."

"Yet, we still did it once a month. Until we stop after what happens at Ozzies." Rub between his eyes. Clearly exhausted. Then put his hand down to look at him. "But I don't just want anyone in that kind of relationship. I want you. Yet, I'm willing to start over. Whether it be business partners. Or friends. Then maybe. Just maybe- "

"Stop." Hand out to stop talking. Blitz head down to look at the ground. Eyes clenched a bit. "I... Stolas so much is happening too soon."

"You and me both."

Silence again the tense room.

"I just want to stay what we're still doing. Maybe we can talk about work related things. Just got to get that dirty talk out the head." Blitz pointed at him.

Stolas perked up at that. "Of course!"

Jeez he was so thrilled and happy about this. It shouldn't be cu-No, bad brain! Damn you Fizz, Millie and Sallie!

"Good now. How the fuck do I use this crystal?"

"Oh, it's easy! First, you- "

Ten minutes later.

"Moxxie your back!"

"You missed the Puppet!"

"Who?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Blitz and Stolas working it out!

*Slow clap* Good job Moxxie not knowing about Puppet.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
41.7K 2.7K 96
Our resident former destroyer turn Imp shall be drabbles and requested stories! Let's have some fun along with chaos! FgodError concept and idea belo...
851 51 9
(Warning: This story is not suitable for those under the age of 18, anyone who's seen the actual series can attest to that.) From Orphan to Undergrou...
6.5K 140 14
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...