Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 110

442 37 6
By Nightstar246

Chapter 110

We got you another one.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I don't want to."

"Blitz I really don't want to hear it right now." Millie arms crossed as she gave him a stern look. "Plus, you will at least meet them before. I vouched for it too."

"Us four did it before together. Us four can do it again." Blitz behind his desk. Trying not to look her in the eyes. Focus on the paperwork. So, many boring words.

"Blitz. Moxxie said it themselves, with you here, that they'll only be coming in four days. We're lucky they aren't even going to quit. Even after they told you it would be only for a year."

Yeah, when Moxxie return back they just stayed in their room. Did come out when Millie asked them too. It was either to watch TV, hangout or cook together. In a way the interaction seems to help. Like it was almost like the old times. Just normal interaction.

Now when the pair talked about IMP that was a different subject.

Moxxie didn't want to go back. Either it being the business or Blitz himself. Millie can't fully say for sure. Okay it had to be because they didn't want to be around their boss. Maybe Loona too. Not that she can blame them. None the less there had to be talk. Not for the personal issues that were brought up but as a business employee. Reluctantly Moxxie agreed as they even knew that was true. There had to be a talk. Just avoiding it.

Blitz wanted to avoid the talk too when he got the call from Millie. Too not pick her up the first day back at work. Moxxie was back and they were going to have a talk that morning. He didn't want to talk! He didn't want to talk about it yet knew it had to happen.

Already had a crazy, stressful week as it is being on the couch to either drink, talk with their daughter and the awkward text with Stolas. Don't get him started with that. Just didn't want to do this! So, badly. Then when the day arrived, they drank a lot of coffee and talked a lot of self-mental talk to themselves. He was telling himself that day to be the boss. You're the boss. We're a family! They didn't know. You didn't know. Even after the whole talk in the graveyard. That was a moment of weakness and stress. Just don't lose it like you did in the hospital. Then he did see Moxxie at the front door of their office with Millie with a neutral look.

The meeting could have been worse. It could have been better.

A lot of screaming on Blitz end. Moxxie trying to be as civil and professional as possible yet looks closely. So, close to saying something either they might regret or shoot something. Millie had to get in the middle of the two before the pair of them really snapped.

An agreement of a sort was also made. Moxxie was only going to work four days in Loona position. Will only go on the field if they are needed in emergency. Or if someone is sick.

Until they can hire another employee.

Which was something Blitz really didn't want to do either! Hell, they were thrilled that Moxxie was still staying after the year was up. I mean come on why would they leave?

Well, besides the stuff they said at the hospital. Your partner is in prison and not dead. Things could turn around. Almost wanted to say that but if Millie knew what they were thinking. She had this look that said no. Millie, who usually doesn't mind when their mouth opens up to so much bullshit, had that same look again back in the hospital. Only agreed because he didn't want a talk down along with those thoughts in his head. That's it!

You just don't want to lose them.

Any who after that meeting. The week back into work was full of tension. We did get a few clients so work kept them on their toes or distant for a certain few of them. Blitz was just oddly quiet unless talking with a client or with the girls. Attempt on his part talking with Moxxie like he use to do at work. That includes the jokes, insults or even attempt sex joke. Which resulted in being ignored while they work at the desk.

Millie, Blitz do try to liven it up like before.

Not even Loona pushes it on the comments. Sure, still herself, along with some rudeness thrown in.  Didn't make any kind of comments about Striker either accept inside her head. Doesn't say his name around Blitz or Moxxie. Unless one of the two do. Especially, the first time with Moxxie. To not push it when they told her to 'piss off'.

No, she is not scared of that little imp! Just caught her off guard that day in the Doctor office. Just didn't want to get shot by some heartbroken, sad bitch, annoyed imp. That it! She wants shit back to the way it was before even if it was annoying.

Well, it was kind of back to normal. Just too quiet.

Okay quiet not today. As Blitz can be heard complaining to Millie.

"But Mill- "

"Give them a chance! Heck, they are going to be staying for a while so can put some work in too."

Blitz rubs their eyes to let out a groan. No, what fuck it! Extra set of brute hands can help out in the long run. "Fine bitch! I'll give them a shot! Only because they a killer just like you and in the same place too."

"Awesome!"

"What are you all screaming about it there?" Loona yelled back.

"A new worker."

"What? Already? Who?"

Next day.

"Howdy again everyone!" Sallie May grins big as she outside the apartment with Millie, Moxxie.

"Hiya again blood beast number two."

"Blood beast number two?"

"Got awhile to beat your sister record."

"Ha! That'll be so easy!"

"You wish!"

"Is that a challenge sis?"

"You bet it is."

"Hey do the competitive talking in the car! We're going to be late!"

Soon all three of them were in the van. Speed off to work. Blitz, Millie and Sallie did the talking. Loona on her phone. Moxxie just silent.

"Had enough of Wrath?" Blitz asked Sallie in the back.

"Just needed a few months away for a while. So, why not Pride? Who knows I might learn a few things better than sis here."  Sallie points at a huffing Millie.

"Don't tempt me into putting you into a retirement home."

"Then I'll complain to Ma."

"Wait so you're staying with them?" Loona glanced over the seat.

"Yep, for the next few months. Don't worry, not a free loader. Not that cruel."

"Where?"

"I'm sleeping on the couch for now. Until I'm moved into Foxxie room."

"Damn Mox, you letting them take your room?"

"I've been moving my stuff downstairs."

Five seconds of silence

"Oh."

"Mhmm! Won't get rid of me that easy Foxxie." Sallie grins at them and smacks their shoulder.

"Noted Scar. I'll have to get some extra lockbolts." Roll their eyes.

"Aww worry someone will break in."

"Blitz already does that along with the rats. You just might come down to take something I cook. Or clothes."

"Guilty."

Arrived at IMP building.

"Loonie, Mox you two go ahead. Want to show Sallie the dumpster with her sis!"

"The dumpster over there."

"The other one."

"Whatever." Loona got out of the van. Moxxie got out as well. When the pair were soon out of sight Blitz turned to look at the pair.

"Seriously! You kick him downstairs!"

"Hey! We tried to get him to just stay upstairs. Wouldn't accept me sleeping on the couch!" Sallie argued with him.

"What if there, I don't know crap he left behind. Or holy weapons. Heck, a billboard plan of future assassination attempts. Or- "

"Blitz we already saw last week. Nothing. He left nothing behind. Search head to toe in that place. Mox wouldn't stop even going far to check below the floor." Millie explained to him. She was glad Striker left nothing behind as proof. Still, to see Moxxie look so desperate to search for something was sad sight to watch. Force them out of the place till Sallie arrived the next day as their roommate.

"I even check to when I came by. Striker really tidies that place up."

"So, were just going to let Moxxie sleep in their current on? Off? Boyfriend apartment."

"B like we said we tried to talk him out of it. Plus, I just don't think they don't want anyone else to live there. Already even talk with the owner and the rent going to them till who knows."

Ouch. Okay, it really got bad. Blitz groans as he smacks his face against the wheel. "I don't like any of this."

"We don't either at least we know he close."

"Why couldn't you take the apartment? Or call me to get it!"

"I was going to but nope beat me too it. On the subject of beat up. How are you two?"

"What you talking about?"

"Have you and Foxxie talk?"

"Look we already talk about scheduling. It'll be a pain in the ass but will cover if someone get sick, or a broken arm- "

"Not that." The taller sibling leans back against the seat. "The other talk."

Blitz stared with their eyes narrowed. He looks at Millie. "You told her?"

"Blitz."

"That talk was our three business not sibling talk! "

"Well, now it mine. I was being sibling to lend an ear. Grant from the way you behaved you had legit reasons."

"You can shove," Stop mid threat and blink. "Wait what?"

"Look you were angry. I'm not going to demand you throwing you sad, backstory on what crap happen because it not my damn business." Point her tail at the startled imp. "You had valid reasons. Same with Moxxie on whatever was going through their head."

"I know that!"

"Then stop sitting, and avoid each other's asses. You think you're stubborn? Oh, you haven't seen how far Moxxie will avoid topics. Fuck, almost wish I convinced Millie here to asked either one of them if they were dating. Or want advice."

"Millie!"

"What? My mind back then just thought they were cute together! None of us really think they are a thing!"

"My next, bet was either you or Foxxie."

"Me!" Blitzo points at themselves.

"Duh! The way you would follow them in the barn. Get on their nerves. Lack of space. Sure, heard you can be quite a pain in the ass, vulgar, disrespectful and obnoxious. Along with the whole let's have a threesome with employees. Let's face it. In Wrath kind of normal for us and will all handle it differently."

"Get to the point besides listing off my charming qualities."

"Moxxie deals with it. Let's face it. They could have left this business a long time ago."

Blitz tenses up. That always bothered him. Moxxie could have left anytime just from the way they interact with them. But stayed. Stayed, help him in so many different ways. Many a pain in the ass, along with so boring. Yet, Moxxie wouldn't move but get snippy at him. You wanted to be a boss. So, you are going to have some qualities of boss to get this place running. "What you point."

"My point being. Either talk to them or don't be a bitch ass about it when they leave."

"Wow jeez. Loving the attitude on your first day on the job."

"I already had my talk with them too with Sis. It's just whoever approaches first."

"Speaking of whoever approaches first. How are you and Stolas now?"

"You damn bitches." Twitch as the pair snickered together. He huffed with his arms crossed. "Since it is not your business. I'm not telling!"

"Is he getting better?"

"Leg will be in the cast. But he will live. Just busy shit." May not be their business but he does wonder what Stolas is doing. Wouldn't it be a great time to strike Stella? Yet, no news of her arrest. This better not be some slow build up to arrest her. Would have demanded it on the spot. None the less nothing. Just said he will be busy. Busy. Busy. Along with mention the two need to talk. What kind of talk? Doesn't know! Or want to deal with right now.

But did text to make sure they healed their feathery ass.

"That's good."

"You going to asked him out?"

"No! I don't grrr will you two knock it off! First, the whole serious talk about Moxxie. Now this!"

"Why not?"

"Well let's see even if I did ask, I don't want to be rude."

Millie and Sallie, both gave him unimpressed looks. Didn't believe the rude comment.

Shit knows him too well. That even sound bullshit coming out his mouth. Even Sallie picked it up. "Besides, he got his shit to deal with that isn't me. I got my own shit, business to work with here, and I employee I'm trying to make sure stays to not leave me! I was lucky enough they didn't leave because of that drunk kiss!"

"What?"

Oh shit.

"Wait a minute. You and Moxxie kissed? When?"

"It was months ago! I was drunk. No, we are dropping it."

"Just kissed?"

"Yes! Simple, vanilla, drunk shit. Now back to the other junk you two are gossiping about?"

"Oh, my fuck!" Sallie pulls her hair, even Millie looked stunned at the situation. "You, have a thing for both of them!"

"I don't have a thing!"

"You have a big, big thing for the both of them!"

"Well, this is one emotional mess of a poly."

"Bitch I will hog tie you up!"

"Ha! I'll throw you in the dumpster!"

"You want to go!"

"Sure, boss you can see who the real top bitch here to bring you down!"

"That's it! Outside behind the dumpster! Millie I'm kicking your sister ass!"

"She will be bite."

"Seriously what the heck they doing down there?" Moxxie grumble as they were feeding the eels. Loona laying out on the couch. The pair are still waiting for the three in the office.

"Maybe killing rats behind the dumpster."

"Eh maybe." At that point it might as well be an initiation thing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Well, Blitz blurted out about the kiss.

Sallie back again.

Moxxie still there but position change.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 764 21
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** Welcome to the arduous life of Y/N, a particularly strange teenage Hellhound with...
20.7K 429 8
your an imp who works for millies ranch. you've worked there for awhile to try and live but it hasn't been easy. suddenly an imp by the name striker...
113K 3.7K 19
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...
41.1K 2.5K 15
Error jumps in the void. Ready to accept their death. But nope doesnt get that and becomes the mother of one of our future demon slayers. Maybe this...