Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 109

402 35 14
By Nightstar246

Chapter 109

Millie time.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Millie is sitting on the couch as she sharpens the blade. Stop once in a while to glance out the apartment window. IMP city still the same mess out there in Pride Ring. Let loose a sigh as she goes back to sharpening her weapon.

She, Blitz got out a few days ago. Along with the fix up van. The pair were mildly surprised their bills on each thing were covered. When asked by who, well Millie asked, just was told Doc Medea he took care of it. Was taken back and during that time he tried to find him. Just to ask questions till she was told about a transfer.

It was confusing.

Then Blitz demanded where Striker was being held. It was a mess along able to realize there was a prison here. Millie did want to punch Striker but also asked clear-headed questions. Okay punch was put it down likely. Want to beat him up for this shit mess, but also for putting Moxxie in the position. While Blitz just seems ready to fight.

Until when they arrive to learn Striker was moved elsewhere. Blitz got a bit too close to a guard with an eye patch to demand answers on where Striker moved and why. Which resulted in Blitz being thrown out, mind his own damn business and will be called if need be. Now Millie would have helped out, ready to fight. The sort-tempered imp ready for a brawl but the tension in that office room. The three watch them very clearly like predators gazing with a steady head. It wasn't the time or the place. Plus, the imps, along with a few others, were called to help with that whole situation in the cave. Told to go home.

It was irritating but what could they do? Yes, the two of them kickass to go against Striker. This situation began to really them to not cross at the moment. Not just with Striker but how it involved Stolas with the Goetias.

Striker possibly will die for what he tried to do. Just not now.

The pair left. Well, after getting Moxxie through the phone finally. Only to be told they're staying with Maria for a while. Text when they can. Don't know when they'll come back.

Just want to be away right now.

Millie couldn't blame Moxxie wanting to be with their mother. Heck, she wanted to go drive all the way over there to see them. But Blitz put his foot down now as they need to get back to Pride so he can be with Loona, along with try to find a way how to get work back up. Yes, the pair have the book that Millie was carrying in the backpack. So, IMP can still keep going. It made the Wrath gal angry that Blitz was doing this. Till she saw the look in his eyes that he was trying to hide.

He wasn't ready to talk to Moxxie.

Didn't push it after that. Already got on his ass from the med bay situation. Yet, this couldn't be avoided forever. As of right now when they got back from a long ride to Pride. Besides, when one of the two were talking on the phone. Like when Blitz gives Loona an update, they're on their way back. A small suspicion he was texting Stolas, along with maybe Moxxie. Or tried to till he put the phone down so many times. Millie would be on the phone too or just staring out the window.

Soon, back in the Pride Ring with Millie dropped off. Blitz commented about just letting this whole week go by first. Then can go back to the office next week. So, keep the book guarded. She was fine with that and to call if he needed anything. Watch him drive off till it was just her back at the two-story apartment building with the ugly billboard sign.

During the past few days, she was either working out, sharpening her tools or seeing if the apartment needed fixing up. Just to do anything to let her anger out. A few times she wanted to go to the bottom floor to knock the door down. See if Striker left any clue. Or destroy the place. Only reason gone that far for Moxxie sake. She went out to brothels a few times which had too many fights. Hey, better punching some teeth out than destroying furniture. Sleeping became an issue. Just couldn't rest like she wanted to or nightmares. Nightmares about the fighting if it turns out differently. Which resulted in her keeping herself up a lot. Then would be on her phone for any messages from Moxxie, texting her sister, and a few others. After that there would be lots of thinking. Well, face slaps not picking up Moxxie, Striker was a thing!

Really, made sure to hide it.

It did hurt a bit that she wasn't told. Like she can understand on Moxxie side why they didn't want to tell anyone yet. So, many issues and self-doubts about themselves. Would talk down till it was very negative to the point Millie, even Sallie, had to asked them stop in their teens. Pretty serious. But Striker? All the times she slightly teased Striker to asked Moxxie and he would shoot back. Then the pair just talk like friends. She really did see Striker as an employee first and in a way a friend. Just looking watching his personality and behavior in general seem like the type to have talked about being in a current relationship. At the end seem to respect Moxxie choice to keep their relationship off the radar till the pair were ready.

What a terrible way to find out.

What a terrible last few days it has been. Sure, things eventually will go back to the routine. Just so many things will be different. Could things ever go back to the way? Like before Striker joined the group. Blitz would probably go along the day to go back to business. Loona back at her desk. Millie sharpening her weapons. Moxxxie...Moxxie wouldn't be the same.

That look in their eyes.

How the fuck can they go back to normal and expect Moxxie to just follow along. She can't see it happening. Unless they keep to themselves. Even then she really worried they could snap. Or just leave. Just can't handle it from either Blitz say the wrong thing like the hospital, or if Loona be smart ass, or if news gets the point to reveal who the "Outlaw' was to try to assassinate Stolas.

Millie will be angry and hurt. That is not going away. IMP can feel hurt even if Striker was telling the truth keeping their work away to not affect the business. Stolas has the right to kill Striker if they wanted too or make sure to be locked up. A Goetia can do that. But didn't have the right to be at the same level what Moxxie could be feeling. She wishes they were here now. She misses them. She misses her friend. They won't talk on the phone but slow texting. It wasn't the same. She felt like garbage.

Wait. Garbage? She needs to take the trash out now.

Groan as she got off the couch to go the kitchen. Get the bag out the trash can. Goes to carry it out over her shoulder as she leaves the apartment. She made it to the stairs but the stop. Heard the door down below open. Eyes narrowed as her tail went behind her back pocket to pull out a blade. Took a few steps down quietly until she stopped at the sight.

It was Moxxie.

Moxxie blink up at her, their tail about the close the door behind. In their arms was a potted plant with pretty gold flowers. A different bag over their shoulder. In the same scarf, jacket with the layer's underneath, wrapping around their tail, and glasses. Half their face to hide their freckle, and tear mark. Can see those mixed match eyes were tired yet a small relief when they look at her red pupils.

"Hey Mil-Mil."

Millie dropped the trash bag jump over a few of the steps and hug Moxxie. Felt them return a one arm hug back. The other arm still held the potted plant.

"I'm sorry."

"Hush just hush you fuzz ball."

The pair of them silently hugged.

"Moxxie. Hun. Blitz, he does care. You know that right?" Millie looked at Moxxie. The pair of them sitting on the couch, each holding a cup of hot coco with a dash of moonshine. Both of them just relaxing in the other comfort. Small words here told here and there as light conversation. Maria hopes Millie was doing well. Along with surprised to hear Bombproof staying with her. Didn't push that topic further. Even if she was a bit confused along with four new imps' helpers on the farm. Millie made a comment Sallie said hi.

No, answer as Moxxie stared at their drink. The scarf loosed up better to see their mouth flat. Millie tilted her head to notice the necklace still on. No, comment about it.

Took a sip of her drink when she heard them let out a sigh.

"I... I get why he angry. Upset. Both of you should be angry. Like you and Striker. Were in a way became friends, teammates, someone to trust on the field."

She shouldn't be too surprised but at the same time she was. They have been thinking about this whole thing after all. Just not how it affected them. Just the group in general.

"I just wish he kept his mouth shut at least with that comment. I just think he is bad at this stuff and can't fault him with that. But he couldn't just," Shook their head to take a sip of their drink.

"I am angry Mox. I'm angry how Blitz lashes out but at the same time. It was something to expect but all just bad timing. That could have been me too. I'm angry at Striker. You're right I did start to see him as a friend along with teammate. A competitive teammate to see who knife stabbing skills better than the other." Let out a chuckle. Sees their face the same but their mouth twitch as a small smile. "I'm angry at myself. To have tried harder. Or tried to at least knock him out. Or to get out that rope works faster. If I had an extra blade on me." Millie put her drink down as she just kept talking.

Millie doesn't mind talking. It was like Blitz just with a happier charm. A certain middle ground of level headiness in the group. Happy but a demoness you didn't want to cross either by her brute strength or a weapon coming at you. Yes, she has insecurities. Her own issues she learns the hard way. But it was the hard way to get in the right direction. It didn't mean there were moments that caught her off guard. Or wish she saw better in time. To fix it. Not just hurt, shred to pieces or kill. How can she help fix this team when a lot of pieces are torn apart and hurt the other?

Moxxie not stare at her but listened intently. They didn't want this talk but at the same it had to happen. A lot of talks are going to have to happen. Maria had to tell them it needed to be talked out but to go at their own pace. But can't dodge it all together. Well, I could dodge it too but will make it worse. They didn't want things to feel worse.

"But what makes me angry, what makes me feel upset was when Striker made you choose. I hate that I really do. My whole body felt dead when you took that gun out against yourself."

Turn their head to look at her. Soon, got to look at herself better.

Millie was sitting crossed legged on the couch but her body turned to them. The raven hair is a wild mess as usual but looks a bit unkempt. Her body shaken. Millie looks tired out as well not having a proper sleep, no makeup, and eyes were getting teary look.

That broke something in Moxxie. 

"I felt pathetic, weak to not do anything. Even if it was the stupid gas fault or not. I couldn't do anything to help. My mind making me think what would happen if Striker didn't drop the guns. Or they shot the gun to make it not work but the bullet would still go off. How that look in your eyes look to accepting to accept death- "

CRASH!

The cup falls to the ground. Pieces of liquid spread all over the floor. None of those matters.

Not to Moxxie.

Moxxie arms were wrapped tightly around Millie as they held her close. Felt her began to lose control as clinging to him. Face against his scarf. Their own tears began to fall down. "I got you. Don't cry. Please don't cry, none of this is your fault. I'm sorry, I'm so damn sorry."

It was an ugly cry fest for the both of them. An ugly, emotional crying mess.

Millie sniffed as Moxxie clean her face with their scarf. She felt so damn exhausted. Along with being a bit embarrassed to burst out like that. "Sorry."

"Didn't you tell me to hush about that?"

Blink against the scarf seeing them trying to not smile. Let out a snort, then nudge his shoulder. "You can be a smart ass when you want too."

"I try." Lower the scarf down after looking her over. Then they just lay back against the couch to hug her.

Millie returns the hug back. The pair of friends are just resting now.

"Millie."

"Yeah, Mox."

"We were going tell everyone after Rattles came back from the trip. Like after we told Madre." Close their eyes a bit. "I wasn't going to keep it a secret forever."

"You would have found a way."

Let out a snort when he sees a grin. "Fair enough."

"We're you able to see them before he was transfer."

"Yes."

"And?"

"I have to wait. All of us do if something is to happen."

"Yeah, we went to the prison too. We were told best to stay out of this mess unless we somehow get called for question. Or maybe trail." See them stiffen and hold them close.

"I forgave him. But I wasn't going to forget this either. A lot of things we have got to discuss. Along with a punch or two from you."

Millie frowned sadly. Moxxie was sweet in a way that would surprise many off guards here in Hell. It was a rare thing many can be. Forgiving. None the less that last part made her sad. She doesn't think Striker will survive. It'll be a miracle. But when the Goetias start to demand that assassin. To blame someone.

Mercy and survival a low, low percentage.

Even still, they had this hope in their eyes. A foolish childlike hope this maybe can be fixed or changed. It made her wonder what would happen if that hope was swept away.

Fear.

That was what came up. Fear. Then another was a thought to move. To not be in a way. It was an odd feeling like her instinct to stay away. Don't cross in front of them.

Could...Would Moxxie go far like Striker done to assassinate someone?

Would you?

"I'm putting Flaw on a break."

That was a bit unexpected yet she couldn't blame them. All this was a very stressful, emotional mess and too many surprises kept coming on their way.

"I think that a good idea with a break. All though going to get lots of complaints."

"Can shop elsewhere or learn to save." Right now, they just don't want to sew. Don't want to work on projects. Just need to have something on break.

"What about IMP."

Moxxie was very quiet until they finally said something. "As of now I'm still employee."

"Moxxie."

"But I don't know how long I can do this Millie. I said a year. I stayed a little longer. Now."

"Mox. I'm trying to get it. As best I can with Blitz. Then Stolas mix in- "Sees them flinch when she mentions Stolas. What was that about? A small frown as she didn't point it out. Reach out to brush the side of their head. That side ponytail really getting bushier. "Look I'll be with you if you want to talk to Blitz. About this whole thing with IMP. All talk as a team. Not as a 'family' but employees."

A small blink of surprise along with unsureness.

"I'm not going to drag, force or threaten you to talk to him. That goes for Blitz too. Work will be starting back next week if you want to come in."

"The book."

"In my room and secured." Glance at the time on her phone. "You hungry?"

"No."

"Have you eaten today?"

"No."

"How about I order us some pizza, just chill on this couch and watch some stuff." Millie smiled at them warmly.

"Okay."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Millie got it!

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
41.7K 2.7K 96
Our resident former destroyer turn Imp shall be drabbles and requested stories! Let's have some fun along with chaos! FgodError concept and idea belo...
8.3K 269 7
Error. Forced god of Destruction. Always called monster and hated by most people. Error didn't like this job becouse it was slowly killing him but he...
6.6K 140 14
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...