Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 106

389 36 9
By Nightstar246

Chapter 106

Here we go.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Eyes snapped open.

A dark ceiling in what he sees first. Along with soreness. Head pounding furiously.

"Good you're awake. Try not to move too much. Your back has got to be stitched up a lot. So, try not to burst them open. You got bruised very badly. So, the soreness is not fun right now. Meds right to your side with water."

"Where am I? "

"You're in a cell right now in Wrath."

Striker then realized they were indeed in a cell. Along with shirtless covered in bandages. Can feel material around his head as well. My whole body was sore. Slowly lift themselves up to be pressed against the wall. He stares at Medea on the other side of the bars. Just sitting at a table. A notebook in hand. A medical bag on the table.

"How you feeling?"

"Like shit." Their eyes glazed around the place. "Where Moxxie? Bombproof? The others."

"Moxxie behind those doors right now. Waiting till I give approval to see you. Or until you woken up. Wouldn't stay in the med bay. Not that I can blame them. Has gone back and forth to check their teammates who are at a hospital. Both, don't have permanent injuries. Bombproof in a stable, and being taken care of as we speak. Stolas was delivered to Sloth. Just a broken leg with a few bruising. They made it sound like a big deal. The last 48 hours have been wild to say the least." Medea hums while writing away. "No, ones know it was you specifically who kidnapped Stolas. Smart on you for your face to be hidden. Unless someone says anything."

The taller one notices their shirt, poncho, bandana and boots on a chair. Along with a small table with meds on a plastic plate, same with the water. Would be suspicious of this. Yet, right now in no position or care. Took the pills, then chug the water. Wipe their mouth. "Why were you there?"

"Who you think called that party? It was pure luck in the area when Blitz, Millie stops at the gas station I was at. Then well, I put in a few phone calls. The rest lead to where we are now."

"You are filled with too many damn surprises."

"Same with you too 'Outlaw'."

"Critter." Spiral eyes went wide. What they tried to do. That whole shit fest with the choices. Then pull out a blasted pistol. "They tried to. Their eyes- "

"Yes, the pink that was from Sloth. Not going there for a while, or never, that's for sure."

"What you mean from Sloth?"

"Let's see from the witnessed reports along from them. They were going to take off themselves instead of choosing who shall die. Correct?"

A quiet silence filled the jail cell area.

"Thought so. Here what I gathered from Moxxie, along with the Doctor Somna. Now they were in Sloth to bring Blitz daughter, Loona to get a shot- "

Soon the two of them are in the office. Finally, the door opens. The short pink fur baphomets smile. A blue candle on their head. The guy kind of giving Moxxie Doc Medea vibes. Must be glasses.

"Welcome, I'm Dr. Somna you must Mr. or Ms. No Bingo. And this must be 'Tuna'."

"Loona." Just not going to try right now. Kept Loona focus on the posters of hellpups expressions. "She isn't a fan of this kind of work, so let's make this quick for all our sakes."

"Oho, come now; it can't be that bad. I see hellhounds every day," Dr. Somna smile. He jumps out the chair and walks to a box of needles, "there hasn't been one that has caused any issues."

Moxxie eyes widen at the gigantic syringe. Sees Loona try to turn her head and jump in the way for her to not see. "Eyes at the wall."

"Jeez calm your tits." Loona growled but eyes on the poster.

"Not bad idea to keep her calm."

"I am calm!"

"Loona wall now."

"I'm staring at the damn wall with the ugly freaks you piece of- "

POKE!

"There we go!"

Loona freezes.

"See that wasn't so bad now was it. She will feel some exhaustion which is normal. It should kick in a bit. Now will need to put the cone on and then- "

Loona snarled to turn to slash at him. Which resulted to Moxxie to leap out to save the poor pink fur goat.

That's a big no to the cone.

"You're not putting any stupid-WHAT THE FUCK?" Staring at the size of the needle she got the shot from.

"Get the cone."

"Fatty you're so dead! Same with you lamb chop!"

Moxxie toss the Somna in the chair and jump in the air as Loona leaps out. Lands on the exam table. "Loona, I want to get this over with now."

"Then you put the cone on to not seeing your ugly mug!"

"Cone. Now."

Loona growled at the Doctor as she snarled. Let out a howl. Began to charge at him. Then a body slam her down from behind. Yelp as she falls on the ground. Eyes look at Moxxie. Did they seriously tackle her down?

Why is she feeling dizzy? Shook her head as she tried to get the little imp off her back. It was so damn embarrassing. "Get off me you little old man!"

But they didn't.

"I said- "Couldn't speak. Or even move at all.

Moxxie grabbed the back of Loona neck very firmly. Watch the wild hellhound slit pupil enraged to slowly began to get dopey. Like roll in the back of her head at any second.

"Now."

A cone was soon put on Loona neck and snapped in place. Let go of her neck and got off her. Watch her slump to the ground.

"There we go! Here is a lollipop for your troubles!"

Loona swipes the lollipop and groans. Slowly forced herself up then she went into a slump. "Can we get the fuck out of here."

"Yes." Walks to the door

"Right let's go up front to make sure the next schedule- "

Moxxie open the door. Then suddenly he was hit with powder. Lots of damn gas. They choked and gagged. Took their glasses off to rub their face as it got there too. What the rat is this junk? It smells and tastes horrid!

"What crap am I smelling?"

"Nurse what you doing?!"

Lift their head up. Then they were blasted again with the same gas. Seriously what was going on?

"Hi Doctor." Nurse Muffin was holding a clipboard along with two huge cannister. A huge X mark over the letter sigma (σ). "Mr. and Ms. Non-O needed it very badly. See!"

"What are you- "The clipboard slammed to his face. Pull away while readjusting their glasses. Read it as their eyes almost popped.

"See! I have never seen anyone's stress levels go over the chart like that. Not even the records we have anything this high. They didn't want to schedule a spa. So, this would help instead."

"Nurse that sweet but you have to asked first along with dosage."

"I was only able to get two cannister. It's already gone. Couldn't grab another one in time." She tilts her head.

"Oh, dear well this is concerning and you are trying to help. But I'll need to talk with them first. Mr. or Ms-Where they go?" Dr. Sonma looking around for the imp and hellhound.

This isn't good.

Moxxie cough louder leaning against a wall. Loona behind as he pulled her with their tail as they went through the portal. In Blitz apartment. If they weren't in a rush to know about their team and Stolas situation. Would have rolled heads! What was that crap?

"Moxxie? You good there?" Loona sounded well not worried. Maybe concern. Well, probably mind just thinking that plus not seeing her face.

"Pe *cough* peachy." Smack their chest while pulling a phone out. Goes to grab in the kitchen to fill it up with water. "Were at *cough* your pla-ack go lay down."

"What they do?"

"Threw som*cough* some junk a*cough, cough* me." Took a huge gulp of the water. Loona barely made it to her room but fall on the couch. Look back at the phone to check the messages. Then look at the tracker on the phone. Stop staring at the dots.

What?

"Then Moxxie saw what was on their phone, arrived and well know the rest."

"You saying that shit of gas did this?"

"Correct. It's supposed to lessen one stress. You see in the hospitals, spas and certain pharmacy in the Sloth ring. They have what you could call a 'stress detector' at every entrance. Since in Sloth you don't want to be overcome with work, life, and stress. Will be times ones will be approach about it if its worrying, extreme or a quick money grab. For Moxxie case well won't give out those records for confidential reasons. But the medicine so to speak did the opposite for them. Even using two that shouldn't be allowed unless extreme emergency. No, relaxation or chill. Stress was still there but their body and mind decided to take an 'easy' route out. Now it is out their systems just triple their stress levels now. Along with sickening guilt."

"Fuck." He pressed his palm into his eyes. He can't believe this shit.

"Yes, indeed fuck. Nurse Muffin is already being talked to by her boss. Already threw in my own complaint since they are my patient not their own." Tilt their head. "How you going to get out this one?"

"How about giving me the damn keys before I ripped your horn off." Hiss at him as his tails rattle.

"Sadly, I can't allow that. While others don't know you're here. Including the ones who 'hired 'you to kill Stolas. There really only one right now in rank who knows where you are at."

"Goody. Who that be? Bet will start waving me around as bait."

"He wouldn't do that unless you personally annoyed them. But I will talk about that later." Close their booklet and get off the chair. "I'm giving you this time to talk to Moxxie until I come back since you do need to be question. So, use this time wisely."

"Don't you mean plan my last minutes of life wisely."

"Don't be silly, you're not going to die. Unless you want that? I mean who wants to be in your shoes telling your partner to pick someone to die."

"How- "

"Blitz. Plus, your behavior as well." Walk to the door. Stop a bit. "I do mean it. Use this time wisely with them. Don't lie to them."

The door opened and closed behind. Striker left alone in the prison cell. He stares down at his fingerless gloved hands. He clenched them tightly.

What is he going to say to his Critter?

Moxxie glance at the direction, hearing the door open.

They were sitting at a table. Their phone on the table. Across from them sat a guard reading a book. Another imp guard close by leaning against the door. It was like a mix of an office and waiting room. That leads to four different doors. One of the doors that Medea coming out to the prison cell. He comes up to them.

Stare as they get off the chair as he goes up to them. Along with the guards coming along.

"When the time is up. I'll come get you." Medea glance at Moxxie staring at the door. "The door to his cell is staying lock."

The taller of the two stared at the door that led to the cell. A door that oddly looked very strong. Magic that was form around it.

The door opens up.

Moxxie step inside as the door was closed behind. Took a few steps till they are in front of the bars. "Rattles."

Spiral eyes look across the cell door to meet the mix match eyes. They no longer held pink in their pupils behind those glasses. Instead, a calm neutral look on their face. Still, in the same outfit with their scarf wrapped around themselves. While the other now has their shirt back on along with a bandana.

"Hey Critter."

"Were using me?"

Just already going straight to questions.

The way they said it didn't sound like a question. But a fact they were labeling themselves. He got out the bed, wincing at the soreness, as he walked on over. "No. I was serious about all that. I was never using you. "

"Besides telling me who to choose to die."

Wince at that.

"I found out about the gas. How it messes with my head those few minutes. My thoughts and memories make me not forget how I was feeling. That maybe things would have been easier for everyone if just shot mys- "

A tail slammed into the bars.

"Shut up!" Striker now in front of the bars and gripped the iron bars tightly. Their expression looks furious trying to hide the panic they were feeling. Yet, Moxxie wasn't looking up at them. "I messed up asking you that Moxxie and I regret it! I wasn't thinking but wanted to get rid of that Blue Blood. "

"You don't regret trying to kill Stolas."

"No!" Lean their head against the bar. Eyes looking down at the other. Not staring at them but the ground. "I didn't want you involved in that Moxxie. I just. I just wanted us to survive and be happy. What we have. When you asked out and when I said yes. It was no ploy. No, game. No, fakeness. It was all real with you. My time at IMP. All it! Not with some Blue Blood!"

Then I mess it up by putting you in that position.

A quiet silence filled the cell room.

"I don't want to fight." The head pressed against the cell door. "This is so normal after all. Assassination, killing, blackmail and you get the whole package deal in Hell. It is so normal. I just. Why if have to be Stolas?"

"Blame his harpy of a wife who called me."

"Yeah. Her." Slowly glance up at Striker. "I'm not going to judge you for your hatred on the higher up. But Stolas. Yes, he is a father. Like you said. Him and Blitz. Both are fathers. You, Blitz. Both know how it feels to lose a parent. I didn't want those girls to go through what you both felt."

"That. They." Striker gritted his teeth tightly. To not scream at Moxxie. That it wasn't fair even dare say that! Until his mind just flashed to his mother's smile. He stops gritting his teeth.

"That is what I really was upset about along with sad." Their tail slipped through the bars to wrap around their own tail. "I'm going to forgive you for hurting me. "

"Wh-What?" Just taken back. Are they forgiving him? But why? After what he just did. He was expecting that their relationship to just be broken off. Didn't want to be with them. Wrath sake they started to think if the relationship was nothing.

"But I'm not going to forget this so easily." Eyes look up with a hardened gaze. "I don't forgive a lot that many think I do because I care. I don't forget things. You should know that very well."

He sure did. Almost wanted to look away from the tone and look in their eyes. Were they glowing? No, his head must have got hit harder than he thought. Still, it was quite unsettling. Like any second will rip his soul apartment by words alone.

Fuck.

"You had your secrets. Just like mine. But the others. I'm not going to vouched for. That is for you to deal with."

"You make sound like I'm going to get out Critter." The tail rattle curled around the other securely.

Just gave him a deadpanned look like they should know. "Just cooperate with Stolas about the assassination."

"Are you serious?"

"She never seen you right?"

"Correct."

"I bet you saved some details on your clients with kills. If someone tries to get you back."

He stared as he slipped a finger through the bars. To touch a bit of their hair. "I do have proof. It's just depending on my jailer involvement."

"Jailer?"

"That would be the one in charge of these soldiers." Which was only one demon. But he can't see that happening. Unless they just let someone else handle this situation.

"But if they cooperate along with Stolas. Would you, do it?"

Striker thinks about it. Yes, they never showed their face. They always hid their paper trail. Yet, now they're a possibility their face is shown now. Plus, if others keep their mouth closed in this investigation. For all he knows, Stolas may have mentioned his name to someone to investigate. He can't see Stolas forgive him unless in the spot that needs proof against their wife. Sleeping around is one thing. But to hit a hit on a Goetia is bigger crime.

"I don't' want to."

Moxxie head down a little as he clutches the bar.

"But I will cooperate Critter for you. Just getting the owl- "

"Leave it to me. I'll talk to Stolas."

"You'll talk to them?"

"Yes, just," Took a deep breath, "trust me. I'll talk with them."

Stare down at them as his face turn very stern. "You're doing a very risky favor to approach them."

"You two need to stay away from the other."

"I'm down with that. I bet I'm fired from IMP."

"Blitz is indeed hurt."

"Well, if he wants to talk or fight. I'm down for that. I'll probably be stuck in here who knows how long. Or until they want to get rid of me."

"That won't happen." A low growl. "I'll get you out if I have too."

"A prison breaks? How exactly would you do that?"

"I- "They stop.

About to admit opening a portal.

They need to talk to Striker now about this. After what Striker has hidden being a double assassin. Secrets being hidden. There are still secrets kept hidden. Issues that aren't talked about.

"Critter?"

Felt fingertip on their cheek. Eyes glance to see Striker kneel on one knee. Both his fingers touched the other cheek. It almost looked like he tried to slip his hand out as much as he could to just hold their face. Slightly worry on their face with a frown.

Fuck, they have to tell him now.

"Striker, I got to talk about something now.  I wanted to tell you but it like one excuse after another over the ye- "

"Hey, hey deep breathe Critter. You're talking really fast now." I'm a bit confused now. Sure, they remember they needed to talk. But the expression in their eyes began to make them feel a bit uneasy.

It was like they were scared. It was different from the cavern. Fear. Fear of what?

"Critter. What is going on?"

Just open your damn mouth and tell him the truth. Tell him! "I- "

The door opens up.

"Times up."

No!

Moxxie whip their head at Medea direction. "No, no, no. Not now just give a few minutes."

"Moxxie, I told you have to leave when the door opens. Already have someone on the way to talk to Striker- "

"Doc no! Five minutes is all I'm asking!" Hand clings to the bar now. Their tails wrapped around each other tighter.

"Moxxie?" Medea tilted his head in confusion. Walk inside along with two other imps to watch closely. "You can talk to Striker when we can- "

"No, dammit I-Don't touch me!" Shove one the imps grabbing their shoulder.

"Hey!" Striker hissed as he grabs as much fabric he can. Tail rattle unsettling while he grips Moxxie tail tightly now.

"Moxxie! You're not making this easy- "

"I want to tell him!"

"Tell him what? "Stop to see Moxxie face better now. Cling to the bar to be as close they can to be with Striker, while their tail the only that able to do that. Striker has a look ready to attack even if he is behind bars. Attack, along with possessive protections to keep their smaller companion close. The to look back at Moxxie eyes a tint of shine.

"I want to tell him. Please."

Medea stared at the pair. A hand out to motion the other two guards to stop. He walks on over as he lay a hand on Moxxie shoulder. That familiar smile on his face. "You two can talk about it when you come back. But I'll tell him enough to be open minded."

"No, no I should- "

"Moxxie I can handle this. Right now, I'll let you both say your goodbyes."

"But- "

"Critter."

Look back at Striker face. They were pulled closer till a pair of lips were on their forehead. Soon, they were pulled to keep their faces pressed against the bar.

"Whatever this is. Will talk about it. I'll hear what the troll will say. Then when you get back will talk about it. Right now. I want you to go check on Bombproof. Make sure they actually taking care of his fat ass. Then go rest. You really look like you need to sleep." Striker gave him a charming smirk. "Who knows maybe I'll sneak out first to get before you know it."

"Were right here." One the two imps muttered.

They were ignored.

"Now go on ahead Critter."

Moxxie stared at him about to take a step away but stop.

"Critter?"

A piece of paper suddenly slipped through the bars. Looking down as he stared in surprise. It was a photo of the two of them alone with Bombproof. There is a non-Prom Day.

"You said you lost yours. Can hold on to mine when I get back." A weary, tired smile.

Striker was taken back. He looks at the black and white photo. How young they were. Now look at the pair of them. Reach their finger back through the bars to pull their face over to give them a soft kiss.

Still, ignoring the other three.

Pull away to give them a light nip on their lips. "Go on before I might do something stupid."

"I think we both crossed that long ago." A little smile. Force themselves to walk away. Look at Medea direction.

"Go along." Medea smiles.

Force them to turn around to keep moving till they are out the door. The door closes shut and locks.

"Will take you to where his horse is at."

A small nod as they followed the two imps. Their minds wander around in fear, worry and anxiety. It should be them telling Striker. Not Medea. If they make it back or hide away to make a portal-No! No, you need to focus on the plan. You got to talk to Stolas soon. First, make sure Bombproof is safe. Maybe they can sneak a carrot to them.

"What this big secret?"

"Hmm what do you think it is?" Medea walked back to the table to place their bag on the counter.

Striker growled. Great question game. Stood back up to rub between their eyes. Look back at the photo. Place it inside their pants. "I don't know. Are they thinking they could have hellhound blood in them."

"No, but that is a little mean. Imps were once feral like that way, way back. Unless instincts but that's a different matter.  Moxxie situation is a bit unusual how to calm it down. Wonder how it'll turn out with the touching later on when it goes deeper."

"Noted. Another one to think I'll get out this alive and a pervert."

"Alive yes if you cooperate. Pervert pushing it. I'm just stating some facts as you two are a pair." Turn around as their arms behind their back. "There is the discussion about Stolas we shall need to discuss first."

"What?" Tilt their head now confused. "Wait. You said I'll be talking with the one in charge of the soldiers here."

"You will be. A lot of things to discuss about. I know the basics. Yet, I always prefer to know both battlefield points of view. Now we are going with your point of view how this all started."

Now Striker was confused. Their point of view? He rubs his head to wipe away a bit of sweat. "But you. "

"Yes, me a doctor."

Striker glance down as their eyes notice the shadow. Eyes went huge to take a step backwards.

"I do actually like you, Striker. In fact, I remember a lot of my patients to help give birth. Your mother Susie was a trooper. A trooper and love you so dearly in her arms, even after you try to nip her. Quite a strong Wrathian. Half or not. I never cared. I truly wish I was in that town to help your mother. Would it have changed anything? I don't know. That like asking if a doctor was there at every stop will it make a difference especially in this warzone of Wrath." Back still turned as they take a notebook out. It was different compared to the other. Along with a pen.

"Why are you- "He didn't know what to say. Everything feels hot. What the fuck is going on here? This was different. He can't explain it. It is just different.

"But Moxxie. Oh, Striker you have no idea how lucky you are to be close to someone like them. Let alone to be in a relationship. Even if they weren't around, I would have done what I could to help. If I knew ahead of time. Do find it stupid for you to go after someone of that rank. Yet, you do have a spectacular record with the hits you have. Almost could have finished it off. Bet you felt anger rising when the hit was off. Plans forming in your head to get them back even once you got the money. Already got one down. Why not two more on the list? Who will care? Well, true I wouldn't care about the Marquess along with their sibling."

How does he know this?

"Still, while the Wrath makes sure Goetias doesn't have power or rule here. They still slipped in and have done horrendous deeds. You got Imps from old money, ranks from past war that able to reach it or good running business. But many in the other rings don't care or overlooked it. Still, a few recognize them in a way. Then you got Stolas. Who are the closest even if it's just an once year thing. One point was Paimon but let it be real. Everyone here in Wrath was ready to form a mob to make sure that buffoon doesn't do it again. Shouldn't have had that book. Before him well we don't need to go into that. Lookie here. I better get to work with the talking. Now Striker, I want you tell me everything before I asked you the questions."

Striker usually would be calm in the situation. Heck, add a bit of their charm to make it easy going. But this imp.

This imp was making their instincts haywire. Too not fight them at all.

You will lose.

You will die.

Turn their head to the right side to see half their face.

The assassin froze like a predator froze when they met another predator.

"Let's get to talking shall we." Doctor Medea smiled at him. That charming smile they give to every patient, citizen and even enemies of Wrath. Their eyes that can be seen behind the glasses were no longer usually closed.

Yes, they see the color clearly in the dark prison room. The lights in this cell couldn't compare it to anything he ever saw.

A glowing lava orange with a slit black pupil looking straight at him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Well, what do you all think?

Who gets a break? Nobody gets a break! Still pain!

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.3K 32
Helluva Boss Harem x Female!Imp!Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) with no backstory. Wi...
41.1K 2.5K 15
Error jumps in the void. Ready to accept their death. But nope doesnt get that and becomes the mother of one of our future demon slayers. Maybe this...
23.2K 787 8
Error has jump into the void to end it all. Everyone cheering and happy for the death of the Destroyer. Parties and celebrations all around. One main...
113K 3.7K 19
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...