Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 101

409 42 10
By Nightstar246

Chapter 101

Behold! Another chapter.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Mox, can I ask you something?"

The child stops as they look at their Madre. Watch her walk over as she sat down by them. Sees her glance at the magic he brought up. It was sometimes weird to show. Okay maybe not weird for Moxxie. Just casual. Then again it wasn't supposed to happen after that incident was revealed. "Yes, Madre?"

"What you doing?"

"Restrictions."

"Why? I thought you already did that with other abilities."

Moxxie blink as it began to click. Glance down slightly. "Don't want to overdo it."

"What you mean exactly by that?"

"You saw how strong I am." Glance back at the 'screen'. "I don't want to kill someone unless necessary. Even if it's normal here in Wrath and the other rings."

Physical strength wasn't something Error or Moxxie cared back. Okay maybe the old Moxxie wish to have been stronger. But Error never asked for it. Yes, they did fight but always magic with their strings and blaster. It was speed, flexibility and dodge they would focus on.

It didn't mean there were occasions when they didn't throw in a punch.

"So, you want your strength to be equal to us? For imps"

"More or less." Shrugged.

Maria chuckled then patted their heads. "Look I'm all for you wanting to keep your magic hidden unless danger. I don't mind you punching someone if they're being a prick ass little shit who shouldn't pick on you."

"Thank you?"

"But wouldn't restriction make you well stronger."

"No, this kind of restriction won't do that. Besides, I would need an anti-void or some junk." That place messed them up good. Hate it but it was also their little escape. Even for just a few minutes.

The older woman hums as she glances at the screen. Then back to her bracelet. Back at the screen. "How about you put it like survivable?"

"Survivable?"

"Of course. Moxxie at the end of the day we live in Hell. I get you don't want attention but you'll need to take care of yourself. So, why not keep it on like a survivable mode? Know your limits."

The little imp blinks. Touch their own chin underneath the scarf. "I guess I could do something like that. A mix so to speak."

"That way I don't I need to pull my hair out in worry if you get hurt."

"I won't get hurt."

"Who to say. Trouble, weirdness seems to find you."

"Not like I asked for it."

"I know." Wrap an arm around them and hold them close. She smiles down at him. "Now enough work today. Let's go out and get ice cream."

"Distraction."

"Correct. Now let's go before it gets closed."

"Breaking in."

"You are getting too sneaky you little thief." The taller of the two laughs.

"Don't know what you're talking about." Watch her get up. Abou to follow but stop to stare.

Swipe the screen once they put the last detail in.

"Are you sure you had to go? Why not tomorrow?"

"Aww missing me already Critter." Striker tease Moxxie as he saddles Bombproof up.

Still, early morning in Hell. Not that anyone would care unless terrible job scheduling.

Glance back to see Moxxie look quiet. Reach out to pat their shoulder. "Look I'm wide awake. The travel wont bothered me."

A part of them wanted to open their mouth. Yet, they kept it shut. Worry? Concern? Not wanting to push it after already asking Striker what happened.

"Hey."

Glance back up. Soon he was caught off guard by a kiss. Shudder a bit from the intimate moment. Then another shudder as their body felt locked up. Ready to crash or run if this continues any further. A small gasp when they separated. Felt Striker nuzzle his bandage shoulder and neck. A low hum to help them relax.

"I'll be all right. I promise you Critter."

Small silence as they listen to him along with their humming. Focus on the humming. Gave them a kiss on the cheek.

Striker was taken back by the kiss on the cheek. Then arms wrapped around his neck. Close. Press tightly against him. It was a bit funny on the height difference as he was leaning down. Now on one knee to keep himself from falling on top of their smaller partner. Which they wouldn't mind. Yet, the situation. Pulls away to cup Moxxie face with palms. Those tear marks right now making his instincts a bit hay wire. Gave them their signature smile. "Hey, I'll be back before you know it Critter. When I'm back let's take a small trip together, you, me and Bomb. What do you say?"

Gave Striker a small nod yes. Felt another kiss on their cheek.

"Splendid darling."

Moxxie let out a loose chuckle like snort. "How long you been holding back to call me that?"

"Day one when I said yes."

"Oh, my gosh your so cringe."

"I just make it sound better."

The pair snicker a bit trying to one up the other. Felt better. Relax. How it was supposed to be.

Soon, Striker got on Bombproof. He let his horse get a few extra pets. Then the pair was off out of IMP city. Moxxie watch them go till he can barely make them out. They went back inside afterwards.

"You sure?" Octavia asked as she was sitting at her desk.

"Look you had to ask him. That's not my job." Moxxie on the other side of the phone. While they were doing some cleaning around the apartment. Millie went out to get groceries.

Three days have already passed. Things felt normal like before. Moxxie believes that anxious fear was because of in the past how Striker would just be gone from weeks, to months and then literal year. The difference this time was the texting. Not a lot of texting which was fine. Both of them are busy.

Hears a low sound on the other side. One way to familiar. "Annoyed?"

"One way of putting it."

"You're at your mom home, correct?"

"My uncles for another few hours. Then I'm going home with Dad. Going to see if Loona and her old man will come over."

"Right." Stop for a few seconds. Not sure if I asked this or not. Should they? As Moxxie, Puppet from both sides. They see, hear it. Yet, don't push it. Those two got to work whatever this is out. Or separate. Yet, separating seems not like it. The pair just seem okay. The middle ground. "Are things all right between them."

"I guess. They talk, text and chat awkwardly. Unless it's about me and Loona. Then well, just embarrassing fathers. You know what I mean?"

"No, on the last part but sure I guess Little Frogmouth." Throws the dirty rags in the wash machine. Got an annoyed groaned on the other line.

"Damn nickname. I got to go I can already hear my mom coming up their stairs."

"All right.... Octavia."

"Yeah Puppet."

"Just...Just let them take care of it. I understand your worries, got enough on your plate and changes to come. He will always put you first."

"...I'm trying to remember that...I'll text later."

Click.

Moxxie sighs as they rub their eyes.

Nope. No, what your stick to your rule. You are staying back with whatever this relationship those two had. Hook. Line. Stink.

What is that phrase?

BING!

Glance at the text.

What the frick Blitz? Press the call button immediately.

"Hiya Mox-"

"No."

"Come on Mox! I don't ask a lot from you."

"I smell so much bullshit from that."

"Gross. Just hear me out."

"You do it. She is your kid. Heck, she can go alone."

"But I can't! Plus, she will not. Loona has F-E-A-R of S-H-O-T-S. Don't you remember what it's like being scared of those?"

"No." Needles are the last thing of their phobia and issue list.

"All right weirdo. The point is I don't want her to be alone. Can't you understand that?"

"I don't see why it got to be me. Why can't you go with her?" Pull off their glasses and rub their eyes. "You're her father."

"Look I know I'm asking you a huge favor. Plus, we do have insurance on certain junk so you can put that down. Then there are your two attitudes lately with each other. I don't accept that kind of rudeness."

"I'm going to hang up if you don't get to the point."

"I'm banned from going into that building."

"..."

"Moxxie?"

"..."

"Hey you there? Do I need go over there to give you CPR?"

"When. How. Why."

"Five years ago. I stole all the needles they left out and brought them to a funeral home. Now, half that family and guest have STDS but they won the lawsuit to get health shots. But I can't go in there ever again. Pricks."

There were so many questions Moxxie should have asked from all that in general. But no. They want to have one less headache for one day. So, instead I asked something else. "Are we working that day?"

"Nope! Will all be an off day. Already email and left voice mails to any clients that try to change a day. I'll drop you two off. Millie and I can stay close by. Walk around. Question the gravity of those floating rocks besides bullshit magic answer."

"I'm going to bring the book." Put the cleaning supplies away.

"Book?"

"IMP."

"Why? We're not working."

"To read. Along with just in case the van taken away. Or a call."

"Who the fuck will want me."

"Stolas?"

"That's not funny."

"Just saying. Heck, maybe Mil-Mil family called for an emergency and you'll have to drive her down. Or the building on fire. I don't know. I'll keep it close and hidden."

"Hmmm fine. Only because I don't like the idea another Stolas kid move might happen. Just make it look like a boring book."

"Noted." Lean against the washing machine as they put their glasses back on.

"Swell! See you at work tomorrow! No, telling Loonie Toonie!"

Hang ups.

Stare at their phone for a while longer than necessary. Move away from the washer to go sit down on the couch. Text with Millie and she offered to pick up dinner. Let her go do that. Open the tab on their sight. To check orders. Already took care of the slot orders that they delivered not too long ago. Look like things are about to be sold out. Maybe once they deliver these can take a break. Put things on hold.

At least with this.

Can focus on the issue in space. Quite honestly, they felt like they were getting close to the pinpoint. Another issue to get taken care of.

A little smile as they relax on the couch.

Things are slowly getting there. Not just for them but the others.

The next few days at work were boring. They have been able to get at least one to three kills these past few days. It at least helped pass the time.

"Why fatty taking the book?" Loona looks over to the side. Finally, can go home and sleep. Then she notices how the nerd wearing glasses was holding the book. No, indication of putting it up in the stupid safe.

"Not your business."

The hellhound eyes narrowed as she growled. This shrimp asking for it. Honestly, their odd attitude lately has kind of been annoying her. Then to tell them to shut up a few weeks ago. The damn nerve of them! Sure, Millie and Striker didn't help out by siding with Moxxie. Gang up of course. Yet, it is not their business. "Don't be a smart ass with me."

"Or what?"

"How about I lunge over and ripped your- "

"Enough you two." Blitz gets in the middle quickly. He cooed at his daughter. "Loonie, I'm letting them take it. Moxxie just stop okay."

Moxxie just stared as they walked away. Millie followed behind them. A small grumble as they put the book inside their coat. Already out the door.

"Hey don't let her get to you."

"I'm not." Glance at Millie. "You sure you want to come tomorrow?"

"Totally!"

"We'll can't stop you there."

"How the fuck is that fair? Why do they get to take it home?" Loona demanded as she growled at him.

"Well, for tomorrow sweetie if something pops up."

"What? Are we taking the van to go get fixed?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done.

You shall see Loona.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 38 19
In this book, my OC will take the place as Blitzø and will follow the storyline from the show. I don't own the show, it all belongs to Vivziepop on Y...
193K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...
271K 16K 140
(This story is discontinued. There is a 2.0 Version updated.) Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fa...
5.6K 88 22
Y/n has been working with I.M.P for a few months now and knows everyone pretty well, so when she finds out her and her co-workers are going to wrath...