Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 96

494 42 28
By Nightstar246

Chapter 96

Here you go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Alright everyone we got one last client to kill for the day. "Blitz pace in front of the white board.

A few random pictures or drawn pictures are given to them. You know for visual ideas. Even if a few of the drawings were terrible. All but one has a X crossed over the face. A picture of earth as well enlarged. One area circle on red with arrows point in certain spots. Along with some questionable, if rude, stereotype drawings. "Now were going to France. Now did you all bought those app translators?"

"Does this junk even work?" Striker looks at their phone.

"Work so far down here."

"This looks terrible." Moxxie stared at the translator app when it opened up.

"Well, it's what we got! Unless any of you know French!"

"I thought you picked up some from Versokia?"

"When I was dating, I just learned phrases that were important and cool. Like where is the bathroom? Do you love horses? Where the alcohol?"

"How many were about killing?"

"Just one. The target will be to stay at this hotel. Here for business nonsense. So, let's get geared up and ready."

Gear up time.

One portal open to France.

"This will a be a snatch." Blitz snickered as he was sitting at a table. Millie across from him. The pair disguised like a couple. Blitz wearing a ridiculous wig with a tiny beret. Millie looks very classic and wearing her blonde wig, a pair of sunglasses. Saw the target go inside.

"Here are your snails." A waiter comes outside and places them down.

"Great I'm famished!" Blitz grabbed a cook snail with ingredients shoved in.

"Why couldn't we go inside and get it." Millie pouts and twirling the small fork.

"We are the eyes if they decide the target wants to leave early. If they do well, we get them. Besides the client wanted their bodies found in the hotel rooms." Blitz throws the whole thing in his mouth and chews around. "Not bad, the shell gives it a good crunch."

The brute badass hums but does not look at him. But on her phone instead. She let loose a small giggle.

"Are the newlyweds trying to sue you?"

"They're too busy complaining about using their money to get rabies treatments." She snickered, oh their facial reactions when they video went live was awesome. Save it. "Besides if they did, I don't mind going to 'visit' them."

"That'll be fun to watch you slaughter them with squirrel num-chuks."

"Speaking of slaughter. Have you. Stolas. Well talk?"

"Talk? There was nothing. Zippo. Natta. Booty call talk." Sees her give him an unimpressed as the sunglasses goes down. "I'm serious!"

"Sure."

"We're just Fathers with daddy issues who kids are friends and now awkward. He was doing his thing with that divorce. I'm doing my thing to make sure my business and family safe."

"That sweet."

"WAITER ANOTHER SALT SHAKER!"

"Quoi?"

There were two companions inside the hotel, after knocking out the cleaner. Got the keys with ease. Then rolled the cleaning basket cart with new sheets.

"I'm slightly annoyed." Striker grumbles as he is in the outfit.

"With the job?" Moxxie whispered hidden in the laundry cart.

"Not that. This is easy." Sees a head tilt. "Come now those two out there pretending to be the couple. Some fancy French food. That could be us instead."

"The place not too fancy." See them grumble. "I think Blitz just wanted to eat snails."

"We got snails in Wrath he can get for free." Got in the elevator and closed it. Press the button for the 10th floor. Watch Moxxie lift themselves a bit. The sheet on top of their head. The hybrid chuckles as he leans over the cart. "Nice look."

"You too." Stare at the mask covering their face. See the look. "What?"

"Just cute."

"Chug on some Windex." The sheet pulls down further to hide their face. "Hey!"

"One day I'm going to make that mouth of yours pay." Striker grumbles. Made his mouth watered a bit slightly

"Did you say something?" Couldn't hear him.

"Almost there Critter." Snap out of it. Back to professional mode. Wheel the janitor cart out and down the hallway passes the many rooms. Made it to the door where they will be staying. Striker touches the app as the computer voice calls out.

"Service de chambre."

Nothing.

"Service de chambre."

Again nothing. Switch it back to English. "Room Service."

No, footsteps.

Not even a shower running.

Striker hums and uses the key card to go inside. Roll the cart in and close it behind. Goes to do a while hotel search room. "He not here."

The sheets rise up from the cart as Moxxie held the phone. "Mil just text they just left the hotel. May have taken the other elevator when we were coming up. She said they'll get them and text when the job done...Also Blitz didn't pay the tab for the snails."

"No, surprise there." Sitting on the bed. Look back at Moxxie and smirk. "Say Critter~"

Glance at them and duck down at the pillow being thrown.

Striker smirks as he is just laying out on the bed. Arms behind their back. One leg up and the other one laying out flat. "How about we relax for a bit."

Stare at the sight.

"Aww what wrong too hot for you?" Laughs a bit of their reaction. It is cute to see this side of them. Even after the beginning as the start to date. Yet, they do enjoy their spitfire side. It never gets old and couldn't wait to see our surprises.

Got hit with the pillow they threw at Moxxie.

Not the surprise he wanted.

"Hush." Moxxie muttered and sinks down in the cart. Stupid Rattles. They're working right now. What is that sound? Let out startle sound when Striker tail wrap around them. Then was lifted out the basket. "Hey!"

"Look at that caught me a Critter." He snickers at the grumpy look as their arms are crossed. Held up in the air by their tail. "I got to say I like you wrap up like this. I'll make sure your arms wrapped up inside next time."

"How many ideas do you have in that head of yours?"

"Lots," Pull them over with ease and place them between their legs.

Shudder slightly when he uses their tail to pull them closer. Face press against their chest. Was their chest always this firm?

"I could talk for hours about what I want to do to you. You have no damn idea Critter. Even just like this with you wrap up against me like a gift to be eaten up." Their eyes couldn't stop wandering them.

Moxxie just very stunned even with their face pressed against them. Okay. You think by now they start to realize Striker wants them. But do you blame them? No, body every, verbally, told them how much they want them. In this kind of way.

It makes them wonder if they had someone like Striker. When they were like Error. Would it have worked? Would both sides try to get Striker to hurt them? Would they hurt Striker if he was a threat?

Which slowly brings out thoughts. Very unwanted ones they didn't like. Sure, he can push back the whole. Hey it's Hell. Relationships, let alone romantic ones, almost don't exist. But they have seen a few to prove that point wrong.

Like Millie folks.

Or his Madre with Ivy.

It's just no one's business.

Dammit hate these questions and thoughts.

"-But were on the clock."

What the heck were they saying when they zoned out? Grumble even with their face heated up "You damn snake."

"Stop it you're making me very excited." Lean back against the bed board. Wrap their arm lazily on top of them. While the small imp wraps up in their tail. Their other hand took their chin to look at them. Move very closely like could kiss them any second. "Besides you don't want anyone to see us like this if the portal opens."

"No!" Press their hands back against their chest and push up.

"Chill I'm kidding. Not ready to blow their minds out either." Striker snickered at their expression. Besides he likes this whole hiding their relationship. Brings out a thrilling fun side to see how much they get away.

"You're a jerk." Cross their arms.

"Do you find that hot about me?"

Open their mouth to make a retort but stop. Too think about it.

"Off to the deep thought zone." Ruffle their hair. A low hiss they gotten.

"So, what if I am."

"Should relax."

"Easy for you to say." Glance slightly away.

The others stare and tilt their head. Watch their body posture. Shoulders always high up. How they been behind the chair a lot lately. Even when holding a lot of weapons, at least the ones on their back. Along with stress. "Hey."

"Hmm"

"Want your back crack?"

"Huh?

A few minutes later.

"I don't know about this." Moxxie grumble as they are laying on their stomachs on the floor.

Feels ridiculous. A little unsure how to feel about this. It's not like they had their back crack before. Besides the random stretches out of habit. Does getting fully destroyed and your body grow back together count? Took their scarf off along with their coat and glasses. Feels a bit exposed even if they are another set of layers. Kept them close.

"Come now it'll be good. Pop all that tension, creaks out." Striker cracks his fingers. Is kneeling on Moxxie right side. For now.

"You just want to keep touching me."

"I can touch you anytime. Just think of this for health reasons."

Almost laughed but didn't.

"Now I'm going to touch your back. A little different than normal. Just to feel your spine and muscle." Reach down to touch their spine first to get an idea. Their bigger hands pressed against the smaller body. Tilt their head to the side. Let one move around first. Wow their back was really out of place. "Critter I need you to relax."

Got a groan like it was some kind of job.

Kept touching. Now Striker wouldn't call himself professional. Only pick up traits like this from his line of work and interesting contacts. Compliments here and there, he is not bad at it. Could be a good career. But hey just a useful skill.

But jeez what had Critter been doing. Like their whole back should get a total readjustment. The stiffness in certain areas. The muscles won't stop tensing up even just a small pressure. Why didn't they see this before? Was it like that even when they are relaxed? "Hey Critter you are relax."

"Yes."

"Then your version of relax is messed up. What the heck did you do to your back? I haven't even gotten deep. Or got to your shoulders, arms, hips and legs."

Began to tense up. "You said just back."

Could already feel how tense the muscle already was getting at. Start to touch again but like a soothing rub. "Seriously the moment we get back I should get you those soothing oil and smelly crap to relax your body. For the bathtub."

"Mil-Mil has those I think?" Remember she bought a few for the bathroom.

"Well, better reclaim that room back or just use mine if you don't want her to see it. But will find out later. But first let's get you feeling very good."

"You been around Blitz too long."

"Oh, darling you haven't seen how nasty my mouth can be, I just make it sound better." Smirk and try to sooth their back.

Yet, no longer how they try Moxxie just instantly lock up.

"Stop tensing up and relax!"

"You be on the ground then!"

"Come on Critter I really need you to ease up." Small growl but stop how their head turn slightly. See they look aggravated but their whole face clench up. Like they really want to. Stop. He leans down over their body to rub their face against their own. "Hey."

Got a small grumble but didn't move away. Their eyes open up to look at them.

"I'm not going to hurt you. You know that right?"

Got a stare till they nodded their heads.

"Then relax." Kiss their cheek. Soon he stood up a bit. Rub the back, small repeats to relax. Then position his hands in the position on each side of their spin. "Now head out and take a deep breath. Then slowly let it out."

Moxxie close their eyes. A deep breath in. Then slowly breathe out.

At that exact moment Striker pushed forward out.

CRACK

CRACK

POP

POP

CRACK

It's like a festival of party poppers being set off. Bones being cracked and popped. Layer after layer of the sounds can be heard. Striker was just taken back. Sure expect a few cracks. But that was loud and had lots of cracks. He didn't think this was physically possible. Let alone their size.

Moxxie eyes are very wide.

"Wow that was a lot. Moxxie take another deep breath." Goes a little lower down on the spine. Hears them take another deep breath and slowly let out.

CRACK

CRACK

POP

CRACK

CRACK

POP

CRACK

Wait? Didn't he already pop those places?

The smaller companion was very out of it now. Just to hear the sounds of their back being cracked. Striker hands just not stopping as well. This actually felt not bad and not painful. Felt the hands change position. Like the upper part of their back. Their instruction in and out about another breathe with their hands in. Could feel them just push straight down with the heels of their hand. Straight down and in.

CRACK

CRACK

CRACK

CRACK

CRACK

"You probably would be making a chiropractic aroused by this. Maybe we should do you whole body after all. Like I think I pop the same area three times."

Got no reply.

"Moxxie?"

No, sudden movement besides a small sound. Lean down a little closer to hear the odd sound. Eyes widen a bit.

Were they purring? Churring?

Lean over to the side to look at their face. He covers his own mouth. To either not laugh, smile or a mix of both.

Moxxie look like they are on a high euphoric journey. Eyes dopey. Face relaxes. Felt something against their own tail. Striker to see what it was. Then he had his hand to cover their mouth to not laugh. Sees their wrapped-up tail wag back and forth slowly.

Oh, this is just hilarious!

Let out a snicker as he rubs their back. Still, there was some tension but it didn't feel as terrible. Probably a good shake later. "Jeez you just cease to catch me off guard."

Got a few slow blinks as they looked at him.

"So, I guess you like it. Huh?"

Got a very slow head nod. Lean up a bit to shyly nuzzle against their neck.

Striker freezes from startling contact.

Moxxie  let loose a soft churred as their tail tapped the ground. Kept giving Striker the right amount of attention that wasn't overbearing.

You know what? They should have plenty of time to themselves. Took their chin ready to kiss those lips. He might lose it a bit. A small nip to mark them. Would that go too far? Would they like it? About to find ou-

DING!

Son of a bitch!

Growl as he reaches out to get his phone. While his other hand play with Moxxie ponytail. Moxxie still looked a bit dazed as he nuzzled his arm. This text better be worth it!

We Gut Thim! Will Opin Portel soon!

Sounds good Boss man.

He held back a growl. Damn his timing. Look down at the daze imp that he regrettably has to end this now. Got up as he helped them on their hooves. "Portal going to open."

"Okay." Starts to stretch out a bit. Then a fully body shake. Note to self. They should really do this again.

"Jeez you seriously look high."

"Huh?" Tilt their head as they put their coat back on.

"Never mind. Will do the rest of your body later."

Their eyes went big. Along with their tail began to wag a bit faster.

"My payment will be that mouth of yours."

"Wha?"

The portal opens up as the pair walk through together. Well, Striker had to kind of help out a bit. Moxxie was being very slow. Along with daze still from the back crack and what Striker just told the,

"Alright everyone it went well. Snails could have a bit of extra salt. Millie tried out her new dagger. Striker looks great as room service demon. Why the fuck Moxxie looks high?" Blitz stares at Moxxie who still had a dopey eye look. Even with their scarf hides the rest of their face. Just leans against a giggling Millie as she pets their head.

"Shove some hotel chocolate in their mouth before they could screech." Lies very smoothly.

"Earth chocolate gross. But whatever this look is hilarious!" Blitz laughs at the sight. "Anyways were all done for the day? Will deal with the paper work tomorrow. Can they even walk?"

Moxxie not moving from the spot at all.

"I got it B." Millie grins.

Next, thing they know Moxxie being carried on Millie back. Didn't mind at all. Just content as they relax against her.

"Must been some really good chocolate huh." Millie giggles at the look in their eyes. It was so new to her to see. Even when they go feral, she can't recall if chocolate did this. She pulled out the phone and took a quick selfie.

"Hey Mil can- "

"Sorry, Blitz, I'm not carrying you. Also, no Mox will not allow you on their back either.

"Darn it...Say Striker- "

"I'm not riding on your back and you not riding on mine."

"Come on...Hey Loonie Toonie- "

"I will break you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Well, that happened.

High back crack Moxxie again!

Striker got his payment.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 429 8
your an imp who works for millies ranch. you've worked there for awhile to try and live but it hasn't been easy. suddenly an imp by the name striker...
271K 16K 140
(This story is discontinued. There is a 2.0 Version updated.) Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fa...
113K 3.7K 19
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...
144K 3.3K 32
Helluva Boss Harem x Female!Imp!Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) with no backstory. Wi...