Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 90

451 42 22
By Nightstar246

Chapter 90

Another! It's time!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Someone actually wants to sponsor us?"

"Yep! Well not yet. Now don't worry I didn't agree to it immediately. Going to make a call to set up a meeting, talk things over."

"Sure, it not a scam?"

"Yeah, Blitz while this is exciting. How legit is it?"

"That is why will set up this meeting. Will do the deep dive questions. See what they can offer." Blitz tells them as he writes on the marker board. "Plus, if it really real. Then others finally realized how I have such an awesome business. Will be taking us seriously and know I'm the best!"

Loona glance over at him while on her phone. "What if this sponsorship is something stupid. Like they sell urinal cakes."

"Eww to the first. Yummy to the second." Turn to look at them all. "Come on everyone! What you say?"

All four of them looked at each other and back to him.

"If it actually legit. Sure."

"Might as well hear them out before a deal."

"Extra money to bring."

"I don't like it."

"Four against one! Great! Now everyone is back to work! "

Everyone shrugged.

"I'll be back to get some coffee. Anyone want anything?" Millie asked the others. The others gave her their orders. She runs out.

After that nothing too much. Moxxie just stayed in the meeting room to finished some papers.  Loona was at the desk. Then she decided to go to the meeting room. Striker went to the storage room for a bit. Soon he came back not too long after. Blitz was doing work in his office. At least it sounds like when phone calls are coming. Well, not the work phone at least.

Moxxie finished a booklet. Soon glance back at the whiteboard. On the board it said 'ALL ARE TRANS'! There were horse drawings and lots of words. Look like it was making notes about each horse.

Was Blitz writing fanfiction? Or some theory video.

SLAM!

The front door was kicked open by a furious as she stomped around the office, mumbling angrily. Striker began to follow behind, just confused.

Millie mumbled angrily under her breath. "Ooh! Such a fucking asshole! That little motherfucker. I just wanna take my finger up and shove it up his fuckin' little thing! Then that other fucker to post that grrr!"

Upon coming up to the table, Millie slams her fist down the drinks. Loonajumpsp as she watches her wearily. Millie then passes Loona and hits a button titled "Nut button!!" that summons a cardboard cutout of a human saying, "Hi! I'm a Hooman!" then throws a knife and lunges at said cutout.

"Mil-Mil?"

Millie turns her head to hisses, fire coming out of her eyes.

Loona winces a little. Striker walking in with his eyes narrowed out at her. Moxxie staredg at her calmly. Not disturbed.

Millie slowly calms down, "Just...bumped into an ex. Then another ex-sent me this shit."

"A ex?" Stare at her then picked up the phone. Glance to see some buff imp with a pretty imp. JUST MARRIED HICKS was the title. "I remember him. He was a whimp."

"Grrr why the fucker showing off! I hope that whore and his side piece drive into a volcano!!" Grab her knife and start to stab the cutout. "Maybe I'll send a late wedding gift filled with rats. One of you. One of your wives. The twelve to be the number of children they'll have! Hope they pissed and shit all around!"

"Have I met the other one?"

"Hopefully never." Retracts her knife as she twitched. "He just kept going on about how he has money now, "a bright future," and "a bigger cock." Every time I see his stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to- "

A filing cabinet was punched very hard and was sent flying to the wall. Blitz enters the room on his phone shortly after. "What the fuck is going on in her-No, the pictures!"

"I'll get them Blit- "Millie stops as she stared at many of the questionable and sexual pictures. "Blitz why?"

"It's for research but ignore it right now. Lighten up I just got off the phone with sponsor. Me, Millie and Moxxie going to Greed to talk to this fancy shmuck who might give us dough. I would have preferred a scheduled meeting but an exception today. Loonie, Striker you will stay behind as there are clients on the way. Tell them I got important shit then hear who screwed them over again. We can't miss any today. You got this you two?"

"Of course, I got it."

"Aka, I do portal work."

"Indeed, you do sweetie. You're in charge! M&M to the van there waiting for us now!"

"Wait now. Like right now?"

"Yep! Come along you two can't waste their time. Or mine! Sweetie if we're not out before closing let Striker walk you home."

"I'm twenty-two. We went over this!"

"Age means no shit down here Loonie with those freaks out there looking at you! Striker you got this!" Run out of the room as they drag the M&M away.

Loona flips them off. Striker rolls their eyes.

Yeah fun.

Blitz broke the speed limit as usual to get the elevator. Do the usual necessities to get their van in the dock loading area to reach Greed. Their boss going back and forth on their phone. Too look at the address and still set in. Millie up front with Blitz. She calms down slightly about the two ex-situations but was twirling her knife a bit. Just glared at her phone and muttered about traps. Moxxie just silent in the back as they glance at their phone. Not paying too much attention to what is on it. Their mind elsewhere.

The elevator ding at its destination and speeding off.

"I swear I think the smug gets worse every time." Blitz grumbles as they stare out the window. The green sky either filled with clouds of smoke from the radiation sites that make acid.

"Hey look Loo Loo Land." Millie points out the window.

See the amusement park covered in yellow tape and boarded up walls. The park is going under reconstruction.

"Yeah, never going back there." Blitz flips off the park as they drive past it.

The drive continues onward as they get to their destination. They passed by buildings, casinos, shops, banks, factories, garbage, a few robberies, murder, acid tanks, a questionable lake that shouldn't be swimming in, and many other sights to behold. But none of them care or pay attention at the moment as Blitz driving. Drive till they pass by sign right by a dock.

Welcome to Nomafia Town; No, mafia here! We're Mafia-free!

Probably a scam.

"So, what's the plan exactly?" Stare back at the sign.

"We go in. Let them charm their asses off to get on our good side. See what they can bring in the bag. If it's good and what they offer will accept. If it bad and a waste of time. Steal something."

"Like what?"

"Anything for the office. The eels might like something for the tank. Maybe a rat here to send them off to your dipshit ex's."

"I wish. The crummy elevator been funny letting rats pass through. Wait? Greed has rat problems." Millie can't recall a time seeing any here all the times she visits.

"No, they have- "

THUMP!

A hissing sound on the windshield.

"SQUIRRELS!"

Two of the three yelled. While the hell squirrel clings to the windshield. Before Blitz could shoot the mutated rodent. Millie turns on the wiper fluids and then the windshield wipers. The squirrel was thrown off.

The creature chatters away and flips the van off.

"I think they'll like the rats."

Continue onward to their destination like nothing happened. It soon looks like they enter a suburban area.

"Here the place!"

They all looked out the window. A huge mansion loomed over them. Smoke fuming through the chimneys. Not a bad lawn with a walk away. Two guards station outside. One being a big burly shark demon. The other is a hybrid of a shark and succubus demon chewing on a cigar.

"Seems like swell batch." Blitz gets out the car same as Millie. Moxxie slides the door open and closes it behind them. "Hiya! I'm Blitz, the o is silent, and I'm the boss of IMP. Your boss requested a meeting?"

The pair glance at the other. The pink hybrid knocks on the door. Soon, a taller teal shade shark demon walks out with a serious look, as their arms behind their back.

"They're IMP."

"I'll go get him. Give us a few seconds." Turn back around. Notice how their tail has a hook. Then the door closed.

"Well, this is unprofessional." Blitz muttered to himself.

Didn't have to wait too long.

The door soon was open up.

"Well, well IMP in the flesh!"

The three stared at the imp who was about Blitz height. He wore a navy-blue suit with red stripes, red buttons and red lining. A red high color shirt. Pants dark blue. Shoes red-black. The imp skin is a bit darker red. A bent tail with a white accent. White, black horns. Yellow sclera. A black fedora with red and white band on top their messy white hair with longer side burns. Look a bit bushy. White markings around their eyes with the right one being larger than the left. A big smile with a gold tooth.

"One and only." Blitz hands on his hips proudly and straighten up. Millie snickered as she had her hands up front. Moxxie kept their own still in their jacket pocket.

"So, you must be the Blitz who I've been talking too. The silent 'o' right?" Hand out to shake.

"Indeed I am. You, um" Smile and slightly panicked as he shook their hand. He never asked a name.

"Crimson."

"Crimson! Right. Right. A long phone call we had together."

"Well of course. I did hear a lot of good things about you and your business. Look like you're building a bit of name for yourself here, kid."

"Really?" Blink a bit. Then a big grin like smirk. "Well, I guess it's about times recognize my talents."

Crimson laughs and pats his shoulder. "I like your attitude. So, these must be the rest of your team."

"Half of them. The others are back at the office since we do have some whiny clients."

"I get it. I did schedule this fast." Crimson follows Blitz to the pair.

Millie hand out to shake. "Hi! I'm Millie."

Crimson takes her hand to shake. "My, my pretty thang like you in the biz? Must have hurt a lot of hearts."

"Oh, she not just a pretty a face. She our best killing adorable brute in the force that will tear hearts out. Literally." Blitz ruffles her hair.

"Damn right." Millie grinned at him. Her hand let go.

"Well then let's hope we don't have to see that."

"It's actually so cool too see. One time-"

Moxxie watches the three just talk and chatter. Crimson just laughs at whatever kind of joke Blitz was pulling. Millie looks like she wanted to demonstrate it. Glance around the area a bit. Turn to look at the other homes in this neigh hood. Very rich but screams secrets. Along with gloom.

Lockup.

"Mox!"

Glance back to see the three looks at them.

"Introduce yourself." Blitz hand motion to Crimson. A slight look to not fuck this up or else I'll come after you.

Almost rolled their eyes. Glance back at the other imp. "Moxxie."

"Not much of a talker."

"They are just shy, sociable awkward but they do have a sassy mouth hidden around that scarf. Our best sniper and our weapon expert. Along with many other titles."

"That I don't want." Glance back at the imp as they start to laugh.

"So, you must do a lot of things around then. Hmm must know your trade really well." Look down at him

"I made sure the best came crawling to me." Blitz pats Moxxie shoulder. "Isn't that right."

"No, comment."

"Small talk. I like it. I'm liking all of you already."

"I like us too."

"Me too."

"..."

"Moxxie I fucken swear if you thinking about some sarcastic bullshit-"

"How about we go inside." The fedora wearing imp jumps in. "Will relax, got us a late lunch ready and we can talk about business."

"You got me at lunch."

The imp just stares as the pair walk away to get to the steps of the door. Look back over to study the whole place around. Tense when a hand landed on their shoulder.

"Moxxie."

Look back at Millie who had a concerned look.

"You seem pretty out of it today?"

Confused look and shook their head no. "It's probably the air, smug and acid. Are you okay?"

"Huh?"

"That prick."

"I'll be fine." She then wrapped her arm around him and grinned. "But hey will get that punk back. I'm beginning to see the appeal of those squirrels."

"Wrap them up in a pretty bow."

"A cute little pet to start their life."

"Is their address on the post?"

"It sure is to delivery late wedding presents for a fee."

"Well, shouldn't disappoint the newlyweds."

"Are you two planning someone doom without me?" Blitz yelled at them with their head outside the door.

Millie giggles and take Moxxie sleeve. "Don't worry B you can help!"

"I better! You two want to help get back at her ex." Blitz looks at the two guards still outside.

"Send a bomb."

"Replace their cigar with vegan oats."

"Wait? That was you!"

"I told you stay away from mine."

"Never mind. M&M get in here!"

The pair soon did as they asked as they went inside the mansion. Nickel going inside next. Finally, Stu closed the door behind them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Yep. We're back here again! We got Crimson, Alessio and our fellow Mafia goons!

Greed Squirrels are here too.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 16K 140
(This story is discontinued. There is a 2.0 Version updated.) Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fa...
11.9K 314 18
|| Reader works for imp as a feisty young woman but easily gets put in her place betrays everything for the one she loves?..|| "Is it love or lust?" ...
41.1K 2.5K 15
Error jumps in the void. Ready to accept their death. But nope doesnt get that and becomes the mother of one of our future demon slayers. Maybe this...
113K 3.7K 19
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...