Claymore: The Boogeyman Of He...

Huyhuynh406 tarafından

(Y/N): "Vengeance." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his parent that he make the deal with the devil and turn... Daha Fazla

Introduction
(Y/N)'s Weapons & Devil Arms
Raki's Upgrade
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Prologue 01: The Rider Appearance
Prologue 02: The Legend Of Claymore & Ghost Rider
Chapter 1: The Deal With Rider/Adoption
Chapter 2: Claymores Meet Rider
Chapter 3: A Real Family/Healing Stigma
Chapter 4: Ophelia's Challenge
Chapter 5: The Abandon Pieta
Chapter 6: The Rider In Pieta Part 1
Chapter 7: The Rider In Pieta Part 2
Chapter 8: Jean & Clare (Lemon)
Chapter 9: Motivated With Angel Power!
Chapter 10: Ghost Rider's Warning For Isley
Chapter 11: A New Life For Them/Helen & Deneve (Lemon)
Chapter 12: Raki's First Fight/The Training Part 1
Chapter 13: The Training Part 2
Chapter 14: The Resurrections Of Teressa/Forest Fight
Chapter 15: The Awakened Twins/Riful The West
Chapter 17: Anti-heroes/Loves (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Jack O'Lantern Part 1
Chapter 19: Jack O'Lantern Part 2
Chapter 20: Lilith's Death
Chapter 21: Isley's Challenge Raki
Chapter 22: A New Enemies
Chapter 23: The Organization's Death
Chapter 24: Dae & Rimuto's Death/New Plan
Chapter 25: The Dark Tower Part 1
Chapter 26: The Dark Tower Part 2
Chapter 27: Nevan/Vengeance's Death
Chapter 28: Blackheart
Chapter 29: Mephisto's Death
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 16: The Assassin Deathwatch

149 5 0
Huyhuynh406 tarafından

3rd POV:

In (Y/N)'s House.

After the battle that (Y/N) decide to take the four Claymores to his home right away and make them both were sat there and they were getting glares about the other women who was glaring at the four of them that they are scared and shitless as hell. Then (Y/N) was sat in the couch chair by himself and make him was sat thee and chilling little bit and make him just thinking about what is he gonna do next and then (Y/N) knew the women who gave them a glare at them

Clare: "(Y/N), what's the meaning of this?" She asked (Y/N) with glare at him.

Michele: "Yes, what is this? Why are these four girls who were from the Organization wants you death? And now you bring them here?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Relax, you two...I'm not going to do anything but I was tries to save these four because...the twins are transform and I definitely need to take them out immediately and I don't want that happened. Alright?" He asked the two of them and make them were thinking and they were nod their heads and make him was turn his head to look at the other fours over there.

(Y/N): "Alright, you fours...you girls make sure that no fighting each others and one thing is...I am the one who rule this house here." He said to them and make them nod their heads and they both don't want to and when (Y/N) was think about what to do and he turn his head to look at Clare and he said.

(Y/N): "Clare, there's something that I must show you...." He said to her.

Clare: "What is it, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I mean I have something special to bring the person back to you." He said to her and then he was got up and he use the chain begin to goes tornado on the front of wall and create a firewall portal right away and once the fire portal was appeared. When the person who was come out of the flame portal and make the person who was special to Clare....and this make Clare was got tears out of her eyes and she saw her...she saw her mother....Teressa.

Clare: "Mom...." She said.

Teressa: "My daughter....Come here and give me a hug.~" She said to her and then Clare was run toward to Teressa and gave her a hug right away and then the two of them were hugging tightly and they both were crying out little bits.

(Y/N): "Yep...mother and daughter reunion." He said to her and the other females were surprises for what they heard (Y/N) just say and he told them that woman over there is Teressa and she is a legend who was came back from the hell. Then Clare was turn her head to look at (Y/N) and she want to know and why and she asked (Y/N).

Clare: "H-How did you do that?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I just bring her back alive in the hell when I got there...didn't you girls forget that I am the King Of Hell and I live in the hell and I am ruler too." He said to Clare and make her surprise to heard it and she was smile and Teressa said to (Y/N).

Teressa: "Thanks for bring me back alive, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're welcome." He said to her and then before (Y/N) was gonna talk and he heard the door was opened and make him turn to look and he saw his son Raki was got here right away and make him was surprise to see Raki was bring a girl with him. Then (Y/N) ask him is that his girlfriend and make Raki was shock and he was nod his head to his old man and make him told (Y/N) that was his girlfriend and then....Riful meet (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Hmmm....looks like the Claymores know her.*" He thought himself and when the other women saw her with Raki and they both about to grab their weapons out and prepare to fight but Raki said.

Raki: "Wait, I know she is Awakened Being...but she is with me...and she won't attack at us." She said to them and make them were silent and then Riful told them that she won't attack anyone else and then she will not kill anyone else in here. Then (Y/N) was ask Riful about who she really is and she is Riful and she was comes from the West for where she going and she came here to join up with her lover.

(Y/N): "I see....but perhaps I must tell you this once....if you tries to betray at my son and us....I'll personally burning you alive, witch. Do you understand of it?" He asked her and make her was surprise to see the wrathful of (Y/N) who had the powerful flames to scare the little girl off and make her who nod her head and she said.

Riful: "O-Okay, I-I-I understand." She said to (Y/N) and make her was gulped down on her throat and she was scared of (Y/N)'s wrath and vengeance that he will burn the soul of Riful and then he will take her down to the hell where it belong to.

When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Raki and he gave him a nod and when the boy was smile little bit and then Raki was heard the sound of footsteps running down here right away and the young man turn his head to look at the children who were made it to down here by themselves.

Emma/Ray/Norman: "BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both said and they just run to him and gave him a hug right away and make Raki hug them back and (Y/N) seen this and make him was smile and when (Y/N) was stood right there and he was seen this make him feel little bit to be happy and then he is sense there was something in his head and something else is here.

When he turn his head to look outside from the window of his home and he sense there was a person who was here by himself and the person must be an assassin and could be stalkers....or assassins who were here for him and tries to kill him.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

There was a group who were heading to the direction of where the forest that lead them to (Y/N)'s home is and make them both carrying their weapons with them...and these weapons for what they were carrying a katana swords and they both were readying to use their swords to kills and stabs anything who were stood on their ways. When the group of demon ninjas are walking and they both heading straight toward to the location of (Y/N)'s home and make them both were keep moving up there.

Then these ninjas are the warriors that they are deadliest assassins...but they weren't better than (Y/N)...there are 38 of these ninjas and they both were going to kill (Y/N) and the rest of his family....but it won't happened.

These are the Deathwatch ninjas and the other real one must be around here and make the deathwatch ninjas were slowly to heading the direction where (Y/N)'s home is and before they were walking and then they sense there was something else is heading to them...and something ain't that right at it and make the leader was command them to stop right now and once they both were stop and then they were take their swords out slowly and prepare to kill anything who stood on their ways.

When they both take their swords and prepare to strike and then there was a huge glowing flames coming right toward at them and make them both seen it and then they both saw the glowing is getting closer and more closer for what they thought. Then out of nowhere the figure stepped out of the darkness and revealed himself is (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form and he was stun his bike goes up and he's gonna land his bike down at them.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "*LAUGHING*" He was laughing out like insane for himself and then (Y/N) was tries to land his bike down on the ground.

Once he was did it and he land his bike down on the ground and make him turn his head to look at the rest of those Deathwatch ninjas and they are scared as hell and then (Y/N) was made it right on the time and make them scared as hell and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then...who send you assassins here to kill me?" He asked them.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You all have sins for what you did...it will be your own death." He said to them and make them both were fear at him and one of them was getting crazy and he attack at (Y/N) first right now and then he went jumped up about to kill (Y/N). Then (Y/N) was use his right hand saw this and he grab his neck and make (Y/N) chokeslam him down on the ground and then (Y/N) aiming his gun and begin to shot him in the head and killed him.

When the demon ninjas saw their comrades were killed by (Y/N) and then they snapped out of it and they charge toward at (Y/N) and which is (Y/N) was punching and killing them with smashes and rip their bodies apart off. The bloods splashes all over on the walls and grounds too then (Y/N) sense there were more demons coming here right away and he turn his head to look at the ninjas are running here.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Interesting...now I'm getting started to kill more of you." He said to himself and he take his Luce and Ombra out right away.

When (Y/N) was start to shooting his pistols out and release some hellfire bullets at these demon ninjas and begin to burning them all by himself.

When (Y/N) was begin to shooting his weapons at the ninjas and he was slaughtering all every demons who were stood on his ways and then (Y/N) was keep shooting more of them and they basically tries to attack at (Y/N) with their swords but they can't...the bullets comes from (Y/N) was too powerful to send them to the ground and make them both were shooting like crazy as hell and then (Y/N) goes like John Wick style.

When the other Demon Ninjas were tries to attack at (Y/N) but they got killed by the other warriors that means....Jean, Clare, Galatea, Miria, Deneve, and Helen are here and they both here to kill these assassins.

Helen: "Hehe! It's been long time we gonna fight this..." She said to them and make them nod their heads and then they both were running at these ninjas and begin to killing them all with their swords and then (Y/N) was switch his weapons and that he really need the shotgun out.

When (Y/N) was blast his shotgun at these deathwatch ninjas and he was killing them all with his shotgun and make these ninjas tries to take him down and (Y/N) was blast them with his shotgun and killing multiple of these motherfuckers like nothing. Then (Y/N) was think that's the last of them were been killed by (Y/N) and he sense there was another person for what he gonna need to kill him right away and that must be the leader....Deathwatch.

Then (Y/N) saw him who tries to run away from (Y/N) and make him was begin to moving out to somewhere else and he needs to get away from here and make him was begin to running away from here as possible for what he need to be report to Lilith. When (Y/N) was put his shotgun away and he take his Chaos blades out and the chaos blades is glowing up with flames.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Nowhere to run right now, Deathwatch." He said to him and he was walking toward to Blackout.

Deathwatch: "You think you can stop Lilith? Mother Lilith will rampage and ravage this whole world and no matter how you do...you won't stop her!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I don't care at it....if she dare to do something stupid and I'll be the one who gonna make her felt pain and burning for what she did." He said to him.

Deathwatch: "Really? You think that your power can defeat us?!?" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Yes, this one will be...." He said to him and Blackout saw the flames from his Chaos blades was glowing up and it is activating up with burning flames.

Deathwatch: "*Hmmm...new weapon let's see-*" He thought but got interrupted by the growling and sounds like from (Y/N) who was growling up like a wild animal and he was saw (Y/N) holding Chaos Blades with tight iron grip. When he letting out a whisper with yells demonic to scare Deathwatch right away.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "GrrrrraaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He roar out.

When (Y/N) letting out a growling up and then he slam his both Chaos Blades down on the ground and blow all everything up and Deathwatch was surprise and make him was jumped up away from (Y/N) and he was jump up high up. Then Deathwatch was shock and he doesn't believe for what he really saw how (Y/N) just did back there but something make him surprise for what he got thought in his head.

Deathwatch: "*Impossible...he just tried to blow me up like that?!? What kind of weapon is that?!? It is stronger to kill demons and youmas*" He thought himself.

Deathwatch: "*Mother Lilith was right and she is definitely right about this new Ghost Rider...who kills Satan and took over the throne by himself with Lady Death! W-Who is he?!*" He thought himself and felt another sense coming here and make him turn and saw (Y/N) just gave Deathwatch with his whip chain from Chaos Blades slashing at him.

Deathwatch: "FUCK!!!!!!"

When (Y/N) send the demon ninja to the sky again and then (Y/N) take his Chaos Blades back to his back behind and he grab the sword out and he begin to use his skill doing like this and gave Deathwatch with multiple hits and slashes. The demon ninja was letting out his screaming and keep screaming like a bitch.

Deathwatch: "*SHIT! IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! HIS POWER IS AMAZING!!!!!!! HE DESTROYING ME WITH KIND OF SPECIAL ATTACK?!?*" He thought himself and he thought.

Deathwatch: "*W-W-What kind of move like that?!? His sword....what kind of sword?!?*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) was land down on the ground and make him was stood right there with his right hand change into flames blade swinging around. When (Y/N) was done with him and he take his Luce and Ombra out and begin to shooting his weapons at the Deathwatch ninja and make him screaming out like a bitch.

After he was done with him and then Deathwatch was fall down on the ground and make him was dying...and he is really dying right now and because (Y/N) just overkill at him and then Deathwatch was breathing out and keep breathing and make him grab the neck of his and lifting him up from the ground. Then (Y/N) was holding at his neck and make him was stare at him and then (Y/N) use his penance stare to burning his soul.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Look into my eyes...your soul is stained by the blood of innocents....Feel Their Pain."

After he was done penance stare at the Deathwatch and finally he died and then (Y/N) saw the whole things for what this new evil in this world and turns out that (Y/N) is going to find out more evidence and he will kill more of them by himself.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Lilith....Mephisto....you two are death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in anger.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "*ROAR*"

To Be Continued.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.1K 279 19
Phantom Lucifer or otherwise known as (Y/N) (L/N) is the son of Mephisto the devil himself but he doesn't like to be a devil. He wishes for a normal...
15.4K 543 35
(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance...is calling me." A young man was name (Y/N) (L/N) Murphy and he was the son of RoboCop that he heard about his own fat...
10.8K 305 35
(Y/N): "There is no longer (Y/N) anymore....I am...Punisher." My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Johnson...I live in New York City with my mother and we both jus...
25.9K 470 27
(Y/N): "Vengeance for what I need." (Y/N) (L/N) Reyes was a young mechanic worker who was doing his normal life and he finish his college and he was...