Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 85

456 42 23
By Nightstar246

Chapter 85

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Nice bed hair."

"Morning to you too." Moxxie not stare at him. Use their hand to comb to gather their hair up. Then grab the ribbon to put it in the low side ponytail.

Striker kept staring.

"Rattles?"

Spiral stare.

"What? Is there something on my face? Is the makeup coming off?"

Tail not rattling.

"I will throw this chair at you. If you don't start speaking."

"What can I say? It's just been a while I saw your hair down." Seriously! That's his first line! Get it together Striker!

"Gets in the way of work with work if I keep it down." Hair back in their style. Goes to pick up their glasses.

"Like your broken glasses."

"Once the glass shatters off. Then I'll get new ones."

"How are you even looking through those now?"

"It's not that bad."

The glass decided to shatter and fall down.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Don't say it."

"I'm not the one about to hear some bitching from the Boss Man."

Moxxie rolled their eyes as he took them off. Study them as best they can. Then pull out a glasses case from the inside of their coat. Open it up. An extra pair already inside. Put the destroyed pair back inside. Even scoop up the shatter glass inside the glasses case. Then put the case back inside the jacket.

"Are you serious?"

"Hi, serious- "

"Critter I will toss you, along with that chair you're sitting in, out the window. If you even dare finished that."

"..."

"Huh that actually work."

"Hi serious I'm about to work you to the bone." Quickly jump out of the chair onto the table. As Striker lungs at them.

"GET BACK HERE!"

"NOPE!"

"YOU DESERVE YOUR ASS BEAT!"

"DON'T GOT ONE SO SHOULD KICK YOUR OWN ASS!"

"STOP MAKING EXCUSES!"

The pair running in circles in the meeting room. Random parkour jumps on the walls and the table. Somehow the window hasn't broken. It was stupid. Both of them are thinking the same thing. Yet, at the same time fun. Like it was being themselves as kids again.

Just extra violent, less rats and lack of Wild West nature.

Moxxie turn around. He duck under Striker arms as they swipe for him.

"You sneaky rat!" Striker hissed and spun quickly to go after them.

"Hey! You're offending the rats!"

"They should be honored to be compared to you!"

"You have such a way of word."

"Why thanks. Now be still for me so I can snap your neck!"

"Denied."

The chasing somehow led to both of them crashing into the other.

BAM!

Both of them roll to the ground cartoon style till one was on top of the other. Limbs spread out.

"Watch it Critter!"

"You're the one who wanted to chase me!"

"You were being a sassy pain in the ass."

"Aww? Jealous?"

"Hey! I have nothing to be jealous about."

"I don't know. I think I'm seeing some jealousy in your eyes."

"Oh? What else do you see in my dashing eyes? Are you lost in them?"

"Sleep gunk."

"Just have to have the last say."

"Jealous again, are we?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

Both of them turn to see Blitz at the door. They were holding their coffee. But their facials were interesting. Mouth open, eyes widen with mixed emotions. Blitz staring at the pair on the ground. Striker on his back with Moxxie on top of them. 

"Why didn't either of you tell me there was going to be fun in the sack! Is this why you really stayed Moxxie! To do the hanky-panky and on the floor too! We can't afford to clean up those kinds of stains right now!"

"What?" Moxxie sending him a confused look. Striker facepalm. "I stayed to finish work. Which I did?"

"Don't give me that dumb deadpanned look!"

"Blitz gets your mind out of the gutter! It's not that. It's too early for this bullshit you're shouting out!" Striker hissed. Then their eyes widen when he notice the position now. Moxxie basically straddling on their body.

Okay he wishes he had his phone out to take a picture of this. 

"Then what! Just accidentally on top of each other and not about to make out!"

"We crash into each other." Eyes widen in shock at the last part. Along with a slight flush. But neither realize with the scarf hiding their lower face.

"I call bullshit!"

"When do I say bullshit things?"

"Stop avoiding the topic! Wait? Your glasses are fix? No! Don't distract me of the topic!" Blitz by the pair and sniffing them. "To clean. I don't smell sweat, booze, or smugness. Striker would have been bragging."

Striker flips him off. Their tails began to rattle. This idiot is one step closer to getting their face ripped off.

"You smell like cat urine."

"I knew that slut perfume was off when I went to the coffee shop!"

The pair just gave Blitz a disgusted look and can now smell it. Both of them got off the floor.

"Welp will be in my office to get ready to go slaughter!" Rush out the door to their own office. Slam the door shut and smack their own face. Whisper to themselves as he rubbed his flushed face. "Just great now made Moxxie either extra confused or Striker ready to strangle my neck."

"I'm going to strangle his neck." Striker hissed with his tail still rattling.

He doesn't know if he wants to strangle the rodeo clown for this. Or that this company is still talking with the Goetia. Striker can handle many things about Blitz, to a certain extent, until the Goetia would come by a lot. When the Goetia not involved Striker actually enjoys Blitz Company. After all they both top of their species in many ways.

Then had to play baby set with whatever breakup drama they had. Or whatever the slag they were besides bedmates. Thought that be good and now the distance away.

Until what happened two days ago to find the Blueblood kid.

That bitch of a soon to be ex-wife wanting her soon to be ex-husband dead. The bitching he was hearing the other day. Suppose to just be an update on Intel to gather. It just turns to him hearing her rant. Got to give the Prince credit smack telling her off, But that would mean giving him credit. Want to make his job difficult. That woman has no patience.

Want that day to get closer soon.  Some adjustments here and there if the Blueblood does slither back. But it does sound like this divorce situation will be keeping them busy. Along with their duties. They can plan.

It'll be fine. He'll figure something out before or after. Either way he with not leave their Critter.

Got to be patient every day. No matter what. No, trail. No, evidence to be left behind. Nothing.

"Just let him be." Small sigh. He wasn't sure what all that was about. Expect Blitz thinking the pair about to make out.

That just crazy talk. Them? Make out? Striker would do better with anyone else than them. Besides it was a stupid accident. Nothing at all. Just like this innocent situation.

Sure, they were laying on top of them. But it was an accident. You know? Being stupid by running around in the office. Then was on top of them. Very sturdy. Just smack talking to the other. Even their own eyes would do a similar battle. You know? Just normal for them! Yet, had that playfulness. That smirk that was smug but still can pin point when they were easy going around them. Still, will have a bite to their words of comeback even when the voice turns huskier. Not like those lips and teeth would-

Immediately slap themselves hard.

"Critter why did you just smack yourself."

"Waking myself up."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done

So, much denial and questions their facing.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.7K 19
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...
797 49 8
(Warning: This story is not suitable for those under the age of 18, anyone who's seen the actual series can attest to that.) From Orphan to Undergrou...
271K 16K 140
(This story is discontinued. There is a 2.0 Version updated.) Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fa...
8.1K 902 33
Error Aka Moxxie enjoying their life. Sure, they live in Hell. Trouble around the block 24/7 of all kinds. Got some new trauma. New experiences of ev...