Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 80

504 42 13
By Nightstar246

Chapter 80

Hollywood here.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Back in Pride Ring aka IMP office.

Blitz kept Millie, Moxxie close by his side. Loona was behind his desk. But right now, the three watch Stolas. Who finally calms down slightly to transform back to normal. Now panicking as he walks back and forth as he talks away.

"How did this happen? You said it was secure? Do you just let anybody waltz into your office and grab infinitely powerful artifacts?" Stolas clutching his tap hat tightly.

"I-It can't be that powerf- "Blitz shut when Stolas face was at his level now. Blitz now shaking in his boots, can feel Millie was too. Moxxie just stared at Stolas to not overdo it.

"Believe me it still powerful even if Puppet only gave you certain spells!" Move away quickly and now clutching their feather head." Why would she do this? How are we supposed to find her? Where would it lead her too? Earth is so big!"

"Well, its reeks of urine and desperation so," Loona did another sniff and gave a disgusted look, "LA."

All of them look at Loona direction.

"What?"

"LA?"

"Isn't LA that star place where celebs live and spend so much money at?"

"It is! Alright everyone mission time. Stolas use your- "

Stolas opened a portal quickly when he got to the destination point of LA.

"That too. Wait? How you do that without your book?"

"I know a few spells without my book."

"Okay? Loona!"

"What?" The hellhound was picked up by Blitz and was tossed out of the portal. She growled at being held like this. But he didn't seem to care and tossed her through the portal. Not like it hurt her ass but not cool. Growl at him as he came out along with the other three.

"Alright Loona lets make this quick. In and out before anyone notice us here." Blitz, along with the others, then notice the alleyway they are in. Along with trash, graffiti, random shooting and somebody screamed. "Oh? This isn't doesn't look much different than Hell."

"Just less red."

"Alright let's get back to work. Looney sniff."

"How am I supposed to small anything in this city?" Toss some trash out of her mane.

"Don't you still have her scent?"

"The radiation, smug here not helping it in the slightest."

"Now everyone." Blitz suddenly stood on a closed dumpster. There were two posters that kept repeating PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING. Something about LA water and acid. But that is not what we need to focus on. Blitz smacks a drawing that looks like the five of them in disguises. "We're going to do this the old fashion way. We're going to need disguises!"

On cue two magic transformations that Stolas and Loona both did at the same time.

Loona in her human disguised form.

Stolas is a tall, very pale human. Their clothing changed compared to what they were wearing before. Wore a light grey-blue puffy-sleeved shirt with a long red waistcoat vest with two tails at the back and dark trousers. Black shoes. Gray-silver hair. Red eyes with the two black slits at the bottom of their eye lids.

Blitz gapped. Millie clapped excitedly. Moxxie blink a bit.

"No, chance you can conjure up a few those for us."

"Sadly no. Without my grimoire my powers are a tad limited here in the human world."

"Oh! So, you can memories that portal and your own. But not the rest of the spells. Where even is your fancy ass book?"

"Back home and secured. I was in a rush to get here!"

"Excuses."

"Oh! So, your memories are so great. What their phone number?" Points at Moxxie who tossed Millie a hat. Her horns now look like part of a hat.

"Fuck you." Glare at him.

"Exactly." Smug look and about to walk off.

"Wait. Aren't you going to close that?" Loona points at the portal as she was on her phone.

They all look back at the portal and curse. If they can't find Octavia with the book might have a small problem getting back. Even Stolas already pushed it opening the portal without the book. Plus, rather not some idiot from Earth or Hell if they spot the open portal.

"Moxxie!" Blitz grabs them. "You go up on the roof to be a rooster!"

"What?"

"Stay up there your dense head." Point at the roof. "So, no one goes inside or out. Break a few necks, distract anyone if they get curious! Heck, use those sniper eyes of yours to find some clues of his kid if you can. Will call you if we need emergency backup!"

"But I want to- "

"Will keep you posted!" Blitz spins and throws Moxxie on the roof.

"Blitz!"

"Oh, no."

"They could have used the ladder to get up there."

"They'll be fine! You good up their buddy!" Blitz got struck in the head with a brick. "DADDYFUCKER!"

"You're paying for my glasses!" Moxxie yells down at Blitz and their glasses crack.

"Put it on the tab! Fuck I think you crack my skull!"

"We need to go and find her. Moxxie please be careful, watch closely!" Stolas sent a slight plead to them. Sure, he gets why Blitz did that. Heck, it risky enough that Stolas is out here when it not business related. Serious, trouble if word got out. But he wanted Moxxie to help out on this.

"Fine."

"Have fun Fatty."

"Mox be careful!"

"My damn head!"

"Oh, enough!" Stolas touches his forehead with a bit of magic. "There now let's go."

"Huh um thanks?" Sees Stolas no longer listening and already heading out the alleyway to turn right with Loona. Chase after them with Millie. "Hey wait up I need a disguise!"

"Then let's find you one quickly!"

Moxxie watches the four leave above and move to get up front to see them walking down the street. Stolas grabbing red tinted-glasses. Loona on her phone. Blitz catching up. Millie waves up at him while she follows the pair. Then they threw some human CD at their face like they were trying to get her to buy it. Kept following and stopping as it was another story building blocking their view to see where they went.

Well, crumbs.

Let out a sigh and move their scarf to wrap around their head. To hide their horns if anyone looks up. This might be a little problem. But they would be fine without them. Just use the portal to check on Octavia and keep an eye out around.

"Hey what's with that suspicious looking glow in the alle- "A random passerby got hit with a baseball.

Alright, I will have to stay and watch after all.

Octavia groans as they drive by another human celebrity home. That she doesn't care about remembering or their security code to the gates of their expensive mansion note. Gah! Why did she forget her headphones! Let out another groan as the bus just stopped again. Tourist looking over to see who lives at this one. Or to take pictures.

"And to your left, you'll see the home of those influencers who their hot shit cause now they do TV shows." The tour guide smiled and motioned to everyone at the scene. Some man crying as a woman and child. Then a fancy limo appeared and the two left the man. Then in a switch the guy kissed another guy in a bathrobe who was outside with them. People taking pictures and recording.

Octavia groans louder and pulls her beanie down. Ready to slam her head to the chair to be knocked out. Glance at the baby just looking at her. "I envy you at this age as you'll forget this horrid show."

The baby giggles.

"Our next stop is of a pro surfer home. Who did not kidnapping sea turtles to be in short video clips."

The teen ready to see if she can suffocate herself with her beanie.

"So, um how are you?" Stolas glances at Loona awkwardly. The two sit on the bench as they wait for Blitz and Millie inside a store called "Little costume shop of horrors". Posters talking about sales as it was going out of business. Or to just take the junk. Blitz inside to get a disguise. While Millie is making sure he quickly gets it done.

"Busy." Loona grunted and typing on her phone. Now and then stop as her nose twitches.

"Oh, um right. Blitz mentions you are a working hard."

"Yeah, work hard but apparently ready to replace me." She growled a bit.

"Replace you? That can't be true. Blitz many things but he clearly loves you." When they weren't going crazy with sex. The pair talked about their kids. While Stolas admit he may not fully know Loona well. He can see Blitz loves his grouchy kid.

"Apparently, I need an attitude adjustment from snapping at clients as I'm such a horrid person. Which I'm not! I just wasting my time with those idiots." Lean her head back and look at the sky. "Now here I am trying to find your daughter since apparently my fault letting her get our book. Millie looks ready to fight with the shit word exchange we gave each other. Talking to you. Whatever going on with your two.... No, trying to get my head cut off by the way."

"None, taken." Rub the back of his head. "Blitz and I. It's complicated. He and I are well. "

"Avoiding whatever shit between you two." Rub the bridge between her eyes.

"One way to put it." Let out a tired sigh. Tap his hand on his leg. "I hope Via alright."

"She'll be fine. The humans here are stupid and probably think she is just a gothic cosplayer. Dammit what's taking them so long? Should have just grab what we got back in the office."

On cue the door to the shop open. They're standing Blitz in a pink shirt, blue jeans and light brown wig. Two gigantic ears covering his horns. Millie behind him. "So?"

"That disgusting and fit right in." Loona took a picture of this. Stolas gapped.

"It was all we could find and free." Millie walks over to them. "So, where should we search first?"

"Well- "

A woman was then screaming like a fangirl. "Look, everyone! It's Hollywood star, Brennon Ragers!"

All four looked very confused as the woman was pointing at them. Then soon a few people looked over as well.

"The fuck is a Brendon Rager- Oh." Blitz staring up a Billboard for "Sweetie! I'm in the House! Guess starring Brennon Ragers". Who oddly, in strange stupid sense, actually looks a bit like Blitz.

"Oh, dear." Stolas eyes widen.

"I don't like where this is going." Millie gapped.

On cue a crowd that came out of know where surrounds Blitz. Everyone screaming excitedly, taking pictures, selfies, trying to pull off a piece of the wig hair or clothing off the imp. Blitz is trying to escape for his life and wallet.

"Millie! Do something!"

"On, it! Time to kill a few fans!" Ready to jump in but grab by Stolas.

"You can't kill them! We got enough attention! Just knock them out! Like Loona!" Point at Loona punching a fan when they got too close to her.

"Fine! Throw me in!"

Stolas tossed Millie inside the crowd. Eyes widen watching her be thrown at and land perfectly on Loona back.

"Hey! What the hell?!" Loona growled at her.

"They are nuts and really want Blitz." Millie snarled and still on Loona back. Kick someone from behind.

"That's fan for you!"

"Get me out of here!" Blitz yells as they are being tossed many times in the air. Fan chanting their name, asking questions, who they are dating, what their view on politics or home much they make on salary. "I'm taking this out of everyone pay!"

Then suddenly the crowd began to depart. Back away as they throw up or hissing at a person holding a diploma up. Whistles being blown around. The crowd was being pushed back away. Blitz finally got some breathing space.

"Mr. Rager," A short sunglasses wearing, blond ponytail guy wearing a vest that had Producer on it, holding a bag of fruit snacks. Two buff men wearing sunglasses and look almost like the terminator. ", we've been looking everywhere for you. You were supposed to be on set an hour ago!"

Blitz looks at him like he was high, drunk or all the above. "The fuck is you talking about?

"Your guest spot on," Eating a fruit snack, "Sweetie! I'm in the House!!"

An ad pops up, resembling the same design as the billboard, and briefly disappears.

"Did anyone else see that or just me?" Blitz rubbing his forehead and wondering if that spell left a small side effect. Then he was picked up by the two buff guards.

"We're taping tonight. Now, hurry up and get in the car!" The producer points at the black van.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no! I'm not going anywhere with you, jizz-biscuit!" Blitz flips him of

"Very funny, Mr. Ragers. Now, get in the car. Come on, boy, come on." The producer waves a fruit snack to them like they were pets.

Blitz gave him a sour look and growled at the guards. "Get your fucking hands off me!

Blitz was able to break free from the guard. Grinned proudly and ready to escape this mess. Then he was caught again! No, his ears! They came off!

"Loona! Millie! Stolas! A little help, here?!

This leads the crowd to have an altercation, fighting over the gigantic ears that belong to the Brennan Rager. Loon and Millie trying to reach him while also trying to not kill the whole crowd. Too many cellphones instead of punching anyone. Stolas tries to get through.

"E-excuse me, sir. I'm Mr. Ragers' agent, and I don't believe you can just- "One the two buff guards behind Stolas, cracks their own neck, and grabs him from behind. Stolas look shocked if not a little giddy. "OH! You are strong!"

Blitz and Stolas are thrown in the back of the disgusting van. Blitz growls his way back out, but the doors close before he can escape. Let a growl and slam his hand on the door. Try to open it but nope! Lock!

"Blitz, we don't have time for this!" Stolas holding their knees to their chest and looking worried. "Via could be anywhere. She could be in danger out there."

The imp looks down a bit. A determined look on their face and look back at them. "Don't worry, I'm on it."

The windows of the van break when Blitz head-butts it with their horns.

"Loonie, Millie!" Sees the pair still in the crowd and punching people. See them spot him. "Go find Via! We'll catch up soon!"

Loona flips him off. While Millie gives him a thumbs up while putting someone in a headlock.

"Yeah! Way to be a team player, sweetie! You got this girl!" The van moves as Blitz goes back inside. He turns to look at Stolas. "She's in great hands with those two."

"Yes, your team is good when they can find someone." Stolas smiled a bit and looked down at his hands. "Maybe we should call Moxxie to go help out."

"They got this in the bag. Plus, Moxxie doing their job guarding the portal."

Moxxie throws a jar of expired mayo at another passerby who sees the portal or the knock out pile of people.

"Like I said they are fine. Plus, Millie and Loonie can call them if it gets out of hand."

"I'm getting some coffee." Loona and Millie finally able to get out that mess. Along with left a lot of people needing to go to the hospital. Pull out her phone to find a decent, yet cheap, coffee shop.

"Are you serious?"

"Will help me search."

"You mean of waste time."

"Who knows maybe she at coffee shop I'm going too. So, chill old lady."

"Fine will get your damn coffee. I hope Blitz and Stolas be alright."

"They better not be doing it in the van."

Blitz and Stolas sitting in the smelly van silently.

"Um nice outfit."

"Oh. Thank you. I um changing up my style. To suit me."

"It's good. Real good."

"Thank. Um you look good with fake hair."

"Good? I look fabulous!"

"Yes, you do." Stolas chuckles a bit.

"Yeah." Rub the back of their head. "Awkward talk after we find our kids and wait a few days."

"Oh, Holy Water yes!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...
8.1K 902 33
Error Aka Moxxie enjoying their life. Sure, they live in Hell. Trouble around the block 24/7 of all kinds. Got some new trauma. New experiences of ev...
271K 16K 140
(This story is discontinued. There is a 2.0 Version updated.) Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fa...
116K 2.7K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...