Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 79

462 42 11
By Nightstar246

Chapter 79

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"She took the book. Stolas kid took our damn book!"

Millie, Moxxie took a step back as Blitz run behind his desk. Toss a portrait to the side to look at the open safe. Let out another frustrated yell and threw his coffee mug at the window. Then started to have a panic attack.

"Why did she do that?! They have their own book?" Millie shocked and pulled her own hair.

"I don't fucken know!"

"We need to call Stolas."

"Do you want my head on a platter Mox! My head to pretty to be chopped up like Thanksgiving decoration!"

"We don't have another choice and he the only that can get us to Earth." Besides well themselves. But nope, I just had to be scared and not talk about the truth.

"He'll take the book and then go bitch to his Puppet doll! Why does it work for her? Is supposed to be IMP,"

"She did come here a few times." A note to self to recheck that book.

"We need a plan."

"Or this one can stop making excuses, after excuse to not talk to him. Since you two still have damn issues to talk about." Moxxie growled and poked their chest.

They get it! Their needs to be space. Especially, with these two issues and other matters to deal with at the moment. Or can just ignore it forever since these two a so good at it! They should know. They hate talking about their own issues! They are the definition of ignoring their own problem. Heck! Probably would win that contest every year if there was a championship like that! Oh, crud their losing it thinking about cheap ass trophies for first place.

"Hey this isn't about my sex life right now! He was ashamed, dealing with a divorce! I'm a fuckard who can't have something nice, while trying to run to be the great father, and of this establishment! We gave each other space to talk."

"Along with being a bitchy boss then normal." Loona grunted looking over her phone.

"Your in trouble too for letting them go in his office." Millie hands on her hips and looks at her.

"I didn't think she would pull that shit!" Twitch and quickly look away. Plus, Octavia disguised herself as just her using her hair like a beard. Really, didn't care as she was still pissed at what was said a while ago by her d-Blitz.

"So, is your nose on rest mode now?"

"Give me a break old lady! First, prick, now you? What next going to get crap from leather boots, Fatty?"

"Oh, for hell's sake stop calling them Fatty, you furry big ass!"

"What you call me amazon thighs!"

"Call them now." Moxxie points at the phone. While ignoring a, possible, fight in the background.

"Why don't you?!"

"I'm making a call to Striker of this shit show of a situation. If they decide to come back early if were not here." Along with trying to not have a panic attack. Stolas going to strangle their damn neck! No, the amount of Wrath rats can save them for this.

Three minutes later.

"Pick up that bone phone now!" Chase after him into his office. Watch him now on the floor rocking back and forth. Oh, crud he really is scared to call him.

Then again Stolas is protective of Octavia. Same with Blitz with Loona. Well, whatever is going on with those two situations. But that's for another time!

"Shit, shit shit! What the fuck do I even tell him?" Look like they really are close to having panic or mental attack.

"What we saw for one? How about that?" Grab again and squeeze tightly like a teddy bear. Let out annoyed hiss and eyes glowed.

"Moxxie my dick is good. But it not that good."

"You got five seconds to let go of me before I slice you in half."

"Plus," Millie head stick in the office, "we don't have much of a choice."

"So, what you just want me to call him up! I haven't talked to him since this crap that happened at Ozzies! Heck, he hasn't even called me back. You think the first thing he wants to hear me say, Hey Stolas- "

The scene changes with Blitz now on the phone at Loona desk. Loona texting away. Moxxie behind Blitz and arms cross. Millie giving him a thumbs up.

"-Look we haven't talked much but were in the bottom jar of an expired pickled onions. So, your daughter came by, stole our book and teleported off to who the fuck knows where. We have no way of getting either one of them back! So, can you come here with your fancy ass book? If Puppet around you say were talking about drugs and the book is safe! Need you for an errand! Okay! Good talk. Bye!"

Phone back in its place.

Silence.

"Wow." Blitz blinked and grinned. He turns around to grin at Moxxie. "That actually was better than I thought?"

The door and wall exploded.

"BLITZ!"

Back on Earth.

Octavia taking a few breaths right by a dumpster. The owl teen clutches her bag and the book tightly.

A roller coaster of so much crap happened today. It hadn't even been five minutes yet since she arrived at her unwanted destination!

She wanted to see the stars in space! Not that decoration on the pavement floor! Then chaos!

The teen thinks she killed someone when she fell on them. Almost got thrown up on. Then some rude ass clown. Almost caused a few car wrecks. Protestors. Creepy gold statue. Ran into those confused humans. Now here she is having a mild panic attack by a smelly dumpster.

Open the IMP book to flip the pages. Did she do it wrong? It a portal book too, right? That's why Puppet gave it to IMP so they don't have to use their Grimoire. Unless she had to be very specific with her wording. Let out a groan as she closed it shut. Debated to call her dad. Quickly she shook her head at that thought after what happened early in morning.

Today was the day to see Azathoth's Tears with her father. Her father who seems to forgot as he was busy getting all of Stella stuff out the mansion. Apparently was a deadline as her mother was very impatient. So, much arguing and yelling between the pair over the phone. Never had she seen her father actually yell at Stella even if it was on the phone. They just look so done. She should have seen it coming when her father told her about the separation, the divorce and possible even to go to the judge. Heck, being around mother she gets why they are stressed. Why they trying to get this done but will take a while

Then why did it still hurt a little? Why is she still clinging on to that little small hope of their family? She hates it! She hates all this! Hate how her father apparently forgot what today was supposed to be for them. After he promised her all those years.

Her mind went to Puppet to call and quickly crush that idea. Yeah, many not a good idea at the moment. She doesn't know how they'll feel that she took the book they gave to them. Plus, will tell her dad immediately. If they answer their other phone if they finished their screaming match with mother. The only reason she took the IMP book was because her dad had been securing the book very tightly, unless lessons with her. So, it was a no go to get it. Already try to do a portal for herself but it was still small. Then he began to chase after the other book. Which didn't do it the way she wants.

Plus, I'm a little worried about how Puppet might react.

Stood back up as she put the book back in her bag. Look inside the pocket and see her soul turn to human money. Alright should get her by a bit to do a few things. She'll watch this show alone. Just got to find what could lead her to the stars.

Got out the alleyway and pulled her beanie down. Began to ask any of the people passing by to get to where she needed to be. Either were rude, ignored her or one already try to sell her some drugs. Still a little shocked, many thought she was just wearing a costume or cosplay. Are humans really this stupid?

Then was hit with a pamphlet.

The owl girl groaned and pulled it away. Look at it and eyes widen to see an image of bus with stars shooting out. The words on it say STAR STRUCK TOURZ. At the bottom it mentions something about STALK YOUR FAVE CELEB.

The same bus that was now across from her on the street.

"Yes!" Octavia grinned to herself and quickly ran across the street. Got in line and bouncing in enjoyment. Go inside and point to go up the few steps of the next top level of the bus. Goes to get her spot and grinned. Didn't even care when a mother sat down with a baby by her side.

Stars here she come!

"Welcome everyone to our Star Struck Tourz!" A familiar ginger that IMP might have remember who did the tour of that rich old fart inventor. "We hope you are all ready to see the lives, homes and tourist of LA Hollswood

Wait. What?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Stolas is not a happy father.

What will everyone do?

Will Octavia be alright in her current situation?

Is Loona alright?

Poor door.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805 49 8
(Warning: This story is not suitable for those under the age of 18, anyone who's seen the actual series can attest to that.) From Orphan to Undergrou...
8.3K 269 7
Error. Forced god of Destruction. Always called monster and hated by most people. Error didn't like this job becouse it was slowly killing him but he...
220K 3.1K 25
Inspired by Unidentified's story with the same concept, but with my own twist. Jessie had lived through a traumatic event in his childhood. Being ta...
116K 2.7K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...