Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 77

474 46 4
By Nightstar246

Chapter 77

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You actually made them!" Stolas was so in shock as he held up the clothing.

The pair relaxing in the living room. It's been three days since the whole breakup and mask revealed. The pair texted each other a lot over the phone. Unless they get distracted, another duty, or texting someone else.

Moxxie gave Maria an update about what happened. She had mixed thoughts about it. But will be careful what to say. Along with told Moxxie to be careful. Would tell Doc for them just in case Stolas wants a word to them. After all Doc was the one covering for Moxxie, Puppet situation when they hit by the bug. So, Stolas possibly will figure out Doc might know who they really are. With Maria who knows.

Blitz been tight lipped about what been happening. Try to change or avoid the subject of Stolas as much as he can if they are brought up. The group in IMP is not sure what to fully do. Even Loona just out of loop what to truly do with her adoptive father. Besides just staying close of sorts. Striker offers Blitz to go shooting. He declines but would think about it another day. Millie showed him some funny horse memes. Little half jokes. Moxxie just stayed close to him. Show Blitz he is not being tossed aside. A little relieved to not mention the kiss even if there been weird look.

Plus, ignoring the media post of the mess that happen at Ozzies of the pair.

Yeah, Blitz had to get another phone when he tossed it out the window.

Feels really odd hiding this behind Blitz back. But Stolas was another topic. Stolas is now careful as well when asking about Blitz.

Moxxie tilt their heads as they sat on the couch. "I remember you mention like wearing them, the pictures. Then stop because others telling to dress in the 'correct' way."

"Oh?"

"It still noble like. At least to me with stuff I watch and seen. Just a different style. One or two are a little casual." Waves it off. "But hey it doesn't matter now. It's what you want, right? Like you said, the separation is happening. Now onward to the divorce. So, might as well get back to doing things you like and wear."

Stolas stare a long time at Moxxie with a warm smile. "You really are a good friend."

"Felt like I could have done better. Does Octavia know?"

"Yes." He sighs. "She doesn't like the situation."

"I meant you dressing up like from the gothic Victorian times. But sure, that too."

Stolas flushed a bit embarrassed. "Well, the portrait of me before I got married. She recently found pictures of me. She like my style of clothing and wonder how I turn so uncool."

"Because her egg carrier goal to make your life miserable."

"Puppet!"

Moxxie shrugged and did not take it back. Still slightly peeved at their own self not seeing it or pushing details. But Stolas was good at hiding the abuse. The act of pretending, changing the subject or the excuses. How it sounds like once you read the lines deeper. Stella never cared. Doesn't even really think Stella cares for Octavia besides an heir or public image.

Just so Octavia can have a family.

Stolas stared at them for a while and sighed. "They're going to be a lot of backlashes on both sides of the family. Even if my rank is higher than her own family. Still be issues. Stella is going to do everything she can to have sole custody over Octavia. Along with possibly my property and everything else to spite me. Will do everything to use against me from the cheating. The book. Probably throw in insult if she heard what happen at Ozzies."

"She is seventeen and will be eighteen soon. It would be ridiculous at this point to fight sole custody. Should just let her pick."

"If divorce that easy with nobles."

"Well, always the other option that isn't death related."

"What that?"

"She runaways."

"What?!

"Just a thought. I can't see it happen." Glance at their phone. "Why would the book matter at this point if it got mention in the divorce court?"

"Remember I did let Blitz use the book for like half a year. A book you really not allowed to keep, along with going to the human world."

"You mean the same book you got back. "

"She'll still going to find a way to bring it back on IMP. On how they can now get through after your little book gift exchange feeling guilty. Might pay a previous client of yours to talk about it. Or hire assassin for all of us."

"I was trying to fix the problem."

Stolas signs at the imp and smiles a little. "But I don't want that to get involved. It would mean you would be involved as Puppet. As of right now Octavia and I know you on a certain personal level. Then that small meet at Wrath. Along with my suspicion who the other might be. It does seem Satan has kept their word, this far, about the whole space bug situation."

"Yippie. Would that fool try to take your book too?" A lot of strings pulled on the background to not let that Intel get spread.

"Probably make some comment how it'll be Octavia in the future. But it still my duties not hers." Then their head went down a little. "Unless Paimon comes in. Then that another argument."

"The butler owl?"

"Yes him."

"Why is it his business? Not like doing anything besides not wanting to be around you. Just gave you the book to learn, remind you of your work and that's it."

"Your blunt honesty can really, really hurt." Stolas mentally cried at the truth. Lot of father issues.

"You're not trying to make a weak attempt to cover for them. Right?"

"I- "Mouth closed and sighs. "I don't know what to really feel about him anymore. Besides be an embarrassing disappointment to him and others because of my lack of reports of my duties. Now this divorce. Andrealphus must be having a field of rumors and stories to gossip about with the others."

"Still for the best."

"What would you have said if your father was like Paimon?"

"Anyone can be like this demon. But if you're saying like family. Disown myself. Or him if I could. Yes, I like that one."

"Disown?!"

"Why not? I didn't ask to be a Noble. I didn't ask to be in this kind of family. I didn't ask to be told like to do my entire life by someone who only sees me as some pawn for power and rank." Eyes darken a little and shake their head. "Can only take so much until you snap or break."

"I was fine with the role till I was told about the marriage." Stolas grumble and look at another set of clothing that Moxxie made. "I wouldn't know what else to do".

"Gardner? Write a book? Teach Astrology? Gemstone collecting?"

"Travel the stars and space since you been doing that better than me." Stolas chuckles weakly and smiles. "Would like that. I study it but still surprises as I only can study those for prophecies."

"Space explores."

"So, much adventuring and mapping the whole galaxy. Heal the stars."

"Free service just like phones out there."

"You got your work of Flaw. Such a challenge."

"Space delivery."

"So, were mail service now?"

"Nothing stopping us from that."

"Well, we better start think of name for the business to team with Flaw!"

The pair of them chuckled together. Just having a good time and throwing out random ideas.

"It's all nice dreams and ideas." Stolas smiled a bit. "But then I remember I have my Starfire."

"Little Frogmouth could join."

"Probably would like that. She never showed care about being a royal. But I can't just let her walk away like that." Head down. "I can't let her get hurt till I know she is safe."

"Kids really do make it a difference for a parent."

"Indeed." Then scratch the back of their head

"I think you should go try those on."

"Oh, um right." Stood up and gathered the clothes. Took a few steps but stop. "Puppet."

Glance over to see Stolas head turn, a tired smile on their face.

"I know your private about many things. Even with the short visits I knew you as Moxxie. You are filled with surprises yet still holding many things back. Yet, you still go out to help me. I bet your helping out Blitz the best way you can. Not wanting to choose. I am very, very grateful of what we have."

Moxxie open their mouths, not sure what would come out, but Stolas was already far away. Stare at the spot there once were at as they slowly fall against the couch. Rub their face and let out a sigh. Pulls the mask off. That was resting on the side of their head, and look at it. Their fingers trace the design.

"Grateful?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Any surprises?

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 902 33
Error Aka Moxxie enjoying their life. Sure, they live in Hell. Trouble around the block 24/7 of all kinds. Got some new trauma. New experiences of ev...
41.6K 2.7K 96
Our resident former destroyer turn Imp shall be drabbles and requested stories! Let's have some fun along with chaos! FgodError concept and idea belo...
20.7K 429 8
your an imp who works for millies ranch. you've worked there for awhile to try and live but it hasn't been easy. suddenly an imp by the name striker...
11.9K 314 18
|| Reader works for imp as a feisty young woman but easily gets put in her place betrays everything for the one she loves?..|| "Is it love or lust?" ...