Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 75

462 47 5
By Nightstar246

Chapter 75

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What?"

"C-Can you come over. O-Or maybe open a po-portal Puppet."

Moxxie was silent for a few seconds. "Where are you?"

"At home on my balcony."

"I'll be there in a bit."

"Thank you, Puppet."

Stolas sounded very exhausted. Possibly he was crying? But why?

Well, could think of a few reasons. One of I being whatever that mess was with Blitz yesterday. Force their mind back to not think too much. At least what happened at the end. Only sent like one text to Blitz to keep his ass on the couch to rest.

Either they are following that or ignoring their phone.

The wave of their hand was in their Puppet attire.

Then he was going through the portal in space. Close to the one behind them. Then open the one to meet Stolas. Open it slightly to check around. Then widen it slightly as they arrive on the balcony. Glance over and see Stolas just standing over there with their back turn.

"What you doing?"

"Just watch Stella drive off. Probably will come back later to get her material items." Stolas turned his head to look at Puppet.

Stolas really didn't look the best. Very disheveled. His outfit was unkempt. Now they think about it. This was very different, along with the gorgeous space cape. Feathers look a bit of place. Face so tired and see mascara dripping down their eyes.

"Frogmouth?"

"Let's talk inside." Turn fully around and walk back inside the room. Puppet followed behind them. We're in the bedroom.

"Can we talk elsewhere?" Glance to see a book on the bed.

Stolas stopped and was silent for a bit. "Yes, yes that might be a good idea. Let's go to my office."

It was a long, silent walk when they arrived at Stolas office.

It was very spacious along with a few plants around. A comfy couch. Two shelves with different items and a few books. The curtain covering what is probably the window. A nice-sized desk with paperwork, books and two potted plants. A picture frame on the desk of Stolas and Octavia.

Moxxie watches Stolas just sitting down on the chair. Just laying back with their eyes closed. Stood there a bit and walked over to sit down on the other side.

"Are you thirsty?"

"No. You reek of alcohol." Got a dark chuckle.

"Well, I had a tad too much abstinence. Plus, wasn't able to drink at that bar."

"Bar?"

"Blitzi-Blitzo and I went to Ozzies a few hours ago."

"Ozzies?"

"It's a club, restaurant in the Lust ring. I wanted to give it a try. I wanted us to go on our first date. Well, what I thought was a first date but wanted it to be a business thank you talk."" Stolas rub their face. "Blitz seems to know who the host was. Well, the two started going at it. Throwing insults right back at the other. Some pop stars then join in. Asmodeus was there. He stepped in. Well, he saw me. He didn't seem to mind reminding what I did with my marriage. I"

Puppet waits.

"-I let it get to me. I covered my face with a menu worried about my reputation. I let it all get at me and felt ashamed to be there with Blitz. Oh, Blitz face after what I did."

Small frown behind the mask. Along with mentally cursing about having a small idea.

"We left not too long after when someone yelled out distraction. One of the performers was going to do some kind of show with smoke, I guess. Clog up the whole area and give us time to leave. We didn't talk to the van when we got back to the mansion. Then I will try to fix it you know. Just hang out. Watch a movie. Do things couples do. He just pushes me away. Reminded me what we have was nothing deep but fucking. He looked like he was holding back so much. So, was I. Then we said our goodbyes."

The masked figure was very silent. Just watching them.

"Then I came to a realization I'm just being used at the beginning." Clench his eyes tightly. "It was always the book Puppet. Never about us. It was about sex but even more to me than he realizes. I thought maybe, maybe things would possibly be different. Could work. Even when I took my grimoire back. Or when you gave them your book. That maybe this a chance. But it is never enough. He still didn't want to be around me. So, I would use the excuse to watch them. To make sure they won't overuse the book. For your sake. But also, mine as well."

"Just to be closer to a guy who told you multiple times to piss off." Felt slightly annoyed to be using it in a way. Or at least to use their book as another set of doors to hang out with Blitz. Should have pushed further about that. Will talk about that later.

"I'm sorr- "

"I don't understand why keep up with it. You may have liked him. But did he like you in the way you wanted." Wants to say so much as Moxxie. Just from what all they saw, along with some side from Blitz and what he now told. They just don't get it! Sure, they know their baggage on Blitz side. Yet, I still don't get it.

There was a small silence between them both.

"Have I ever told you how I met Blitz?"

"No? I thought it was on the day it all happened. Took the book and all."

"Well, you could say that was our reunion meet up." Small chuckle. The eyes seem to warm up slightly. "I met him on my birthday. Just a little owling. I was so happy that day. I was told what my role would be in the Goetia family. My father gave me the book."

"Yes?"

"I was just happy to see him. Then well I was told about my engagement to Stella. So, he tried to cheer me up on my non-negotiable marriage to go see the circus in Pride. I was very unhappy and wanted to be elsewhere. So, we were at the circus, barely paid attention. Until I saw him. Blitz. He just caught my interest. I don't know why. Did a show with his amputated balloon horse. I had a good time watching him and it raised my mood up. Then my father purchased Blitz as my Birthday gift. My first friend. I tried to do what I could to get him to like the things I love. I never got to share my interest with anyone. Blitz decided to pick a game for us. After saying he was getting bored. We played pirates. You know treasure hunt. It was quite fun. But also, stupid that should have seen it before. Since the stuff we took were a lot of treasure and items at home. I just didn't care. I was just so happy to have a great Birthday. My first ever friend."

Friend.

"That was the last time I saw him. Just was gone. Then my father was enraged the next day. So, much treasure and items just gone. I didn't pay too much attention. I was trying to find Blitz. Worried about where he went. I told my father about the game we played. He...He was angry. Called me a lot of names and lashed out. I was very frightened. I got punished along with grounded. I took away my books, plants, anything of value. I didn't understand thievery too much at that time. Till later on. Security was brought up around the house too. I don't think Blitz planned it. But it was part of it. I played along like a stupid child. After that thing where you could say back to normal. The things I told you about when I was around Stella, Andrealphus and my duty to be. Do everything to show I'm Prince Stolas. To not disappoint my father. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. So, many times of the same thing with the Ares Goetia family. Then behold, it was the wedding day. Octavia being the only thing that kept me going. Along...Then fast forward few years later at are not divorce anniversary party."

"You told me about that."

"Correct. There were other things I didn't mention. When I had him in my room."

"What you mean other things to it?"

"I was just teasing him. You know playing around since it was two decades, we last so the other. I thought he did all that sneaking in to see me again. So, I jokingly asked while posing if he was here to ravish me."

"Continued."

"But aren't you- "

"Continued Stolas."

"We were just teasing. I did a little bit of talking since I forgot a few things. Like parts of his name. Like bringing up good memories. Then I began to notice it was getting a bit too serious. I will try to stop it. Yet, I was also a bit excited, confused. Well, then he bit me. I was so excited and thrilled! I have never experienced such. I started to talk dirty. He tied me up. Then well the rest you know and I didn't explain." Stolas finished and stared at Puppet. Just waiting for some kind of response.

"You had a crush on him as a child. Didn't you."

"I um yes, I did. How can you tell?"

"I didn't. That was the first thing that pop up." Lean back against the couch and their mask staring up. "Now what?"

"Stella and I are getting divorced. She probably thinks I was joking and made that threat. I'm going to go to her brother's home in a few days to get the papers. After that she just has to see what her arrogant brother will do. Whatever they can do to hold some rank and power. It's Octavia I don't want to be in this mess."

"She is already in this mess. Whether you want to accept it or not. It's too late. Stop making excuses."

"I'm not making- "

"Don't play that damn card with me Stolas." Point at him. "You. Blitz. All this. Just stop."

"I'm not going back to him." Stolas glanced down at the floor. "But it still hurts."

"What does?"

"All this Puppet. I just thought at least. We could be friends. Were the times we spend even without the sex means nothing. I tried to move forward. Maybe we could start something. But whatever I do it's never enough. It was never enough with Stella. Even after dealing with her constant insults, cruelty, cheating to try to have this family. It was never enough for my father to be the son he needed. It was never enough for Blitz. It's just I." He put his head in his hands. "Why can't I have what I want Puppet? Why must something always get in the way? Or don't like me. These feelings that won't go? Why do I keep making bigger mistakes?"

Puppet reach out. Stop for a few seconds before they touch him.

"The only time I felt relief and happiness. It is with my daughter and when I first met you. Why can't my friendships, relationships be nice like we have it?"

"Come on their others. Right?"

"I started to like the IMP crew. There are only a select few in the Ares Goetia I can talk well too. But you." Turn his head and tear eyes. "You were my friend. One of my real ones. But now I'm wondering. Could this be fake? Could I be use- "

Stolas didn't get to finish it when he was pulled down. Their eyes widen as to what is going on. Puppet was hugging him. It's a little funny to see with the positions and height differences.

"You're not my first friend. But you're one of the ones I do cherish. I'm not going to throw that away Frogmouth. I just...I just can't keep doing this when I see you like this. You're hurting yourself."

The owl's eyes widened and the tears began to start back up again. Wrap their arms around them and hug them close. Let out tearful owl hoots. Then a small whispered. "I shouldn't have ignored it with you."

"Ignored what?"

"N-nothing. Nothing. I don't want to talk about it. I just want this right now." The owl looks exhausted.

"Alright."

Stolas sniffed as he relaxed in the hug. He likes this. He likes this a lot. Eyes lowered down but then opened slightly. He saw a bit of openness in the hood. Could see enough since it was dark in there. But what he saw a glimpse of made him freeze.

"Frogmouth?"

No, response but staring.

"Fro- "Stop when Stolas hand was at their mask. Grab their wrist. "What are you doing?"

"Puppet I." Stolas shaking but not moving his arm away. "I need to know."

"I don't see how my face has to do with this."

"I." He clenched his eyes tightly. "I can't I have-"

"Stolas I get that the last few hours been rough but I need to follow your next action very carefully." A hint of warning in their tone.

This wasn't a game to them.

"I," Shook his head fast.

"What?" Startled at the words for their grip to loosen.

The grip loosens long enough for Stolas to pull back. Then swipe at the mask. It was enough force to rip the mask off. It fell to the ground. Stolas face stunned at what he is seeing.

"Moxxie?"

Puppet, no Moxxie, looked at them. Face still under the hood but they were looking at them. Their eyes glowed with a silent fury.

Before Stolas could react, he was slammed to the couch. It was very different compared to Blitzo. One the lack of sexual play. Along with could easily overpowered him.

This wasn't a game.

"Why did you do that?! Why?!" Moxxie snarls down at him. Their eyes burning in rage. Along with hurt.

So, much hurt

"I-I" Stolas whispered and fear rising up. For many reasons. Selfish reasons "Does Blitz know?"

"Are you for real? No, Blitz never knew! Millie, Striker, Loona and anyone else you know never knew about this! I kept it my business as Puppet away from them, IMP, and even hell." Their grips tightened around the front collar. "Why you do it?"

"I'm sorry Moxxie." Stolas eyes began to pool up in tears. "How- "

Moxxie snarled down at him. Then jump off them. Got on the ground to pick up their mask. About to open the portal.

He had to leave. He has to leave before he might do something he'll regret.

"No, wait! Moxxie, Puppet! Please let's talk!"

Moxxie snarled but inside felt hurt. One of the rules he wanted Stolas to respect was never take the mask off. Never ask them to take the mask off. That was something Moxxie would do when they were ready. Is he possible he overreacted to it? Maybe. But the fact is Stolas broke it! Open a portal as they're about to step forward. Felt their cloak get grabbed.

"Please don't walk away! Please! I'll let you hurt me! I'll let you break my bones! Just please don't walk away from me! I'm sorry! I don't want to lose you too!"

Stop turning back around.

Stolas on the floor. On his knees. Tears kept pouring down his face as he held the end of their cloak.

Clench their fist tightly.

You are no better with the secrets you keep destroyer. Your own hypocrites in a way.

Stolas cried as he kept repeating, he was sorry.

The portal closed.

Stolas took a few breaths watching them turn around. Sees the imp, not sure a full imp anymore, crossed their arms. Grip the mask tightly. Their stance looks ready to move any second. Face blank like he sees it so many times. But their eyes another story.

Another chance.

"Alright let's talk then Frogmouth."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Well, let's see hope turns our well.

What will happen next?

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...
41.1K 2.5K 15
Error jumps in the void. Ready to accept their death. But nope doesnt get that and becomes the mother of one of our future demon slayers. Maybe this...
113K 3.7K 19
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...
41.6K 2.7K 96
Our resident former destroyer turn Imp shall be drabbles and requested stories! Let's have some fun along with chaos! FgodError concept and idea belo...