Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 62

467 45 0
By Nightstar246

Chapter 62

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Can we talk tomorrow?

Moxxie stared at the message from Stolas. Sent a message back with the word yes. Now to just wait.

Once Moxxie made sure no one was going to interrupt him or need him. He got ready to go to space. The cast was easy to get off so there won't be any questions about that. He was slightly surprised how quiet it was on the IMP side. But can deal with that wants he comes back. He was going to make a surprise visit.

Then out through the portal into space.

A few ideas ran through his head wondering what this talk was about. Sees the moon Stolas wanted them to meet at. Along with the tall owl himself sitting down on a rock. He had a book with him as well. Wait? Why does he have the Grimoire? Doesn't IMP still have it for another two weeks? Land on the ground and approach him. "Frogmouth?"

"Hello Puppet." Stolas looked up with a small smile.

"Are you in trouble?"

"What?"

"With your work or position. With the whole Moon festival being interrupted. You said it was being taken off. Did something happen"

"No, I am not." Let out a relieved sigh for that. But then scratch the back of his head. "But there were questions about you."

That was what he worried about.

"You're lucky. The Wrath lord thinks you're my own servant. Besides that, wanting to make sure his citizens were fine, no one got bitten along with destroyed and everyone believes it was a hallucination. They won't say anything as this is their ring business. But to keep space business away from the future. So, next year will need to be sure nothing like this will happen again."

"I'm," Moxxie wasn't sure what to say really. One, a bit relieved to not go in and question all that. But, also felt alert and wanted to know what they are playing at. But for now, he will leave it as it is. "Sure, it'll be all fine?"

"Just will have to see." Look at him and smile slightly. "I promise I will not let Hell business affect you."

He stared at that smile and looked down slightly. Then at the book. "Why you have it with you?"

"Pardon?"

"Your book. Isn't it usually with the other one?"

"Ah. That's another thing I had to deal with as well. IMP will no longer be able to use my Grimore."

WHAT?!

"Why? I thought you had a deal? The sleeping around? The fights." Dammit! Dammit! This can't be happening right now!

"I can't let another thing that happen to Wrath happen again." Stolas tone turn serious and tiredness. "What if one them accidentally opens a portal to space and bug gets here into Hell. Or Earth around humans. You meet, healed one of their own. You saw what happened. If you didn't get there he would have died."

No, I wouldn't.

Anyone else would have been a yes if he wasn't there.

"But, can't you put like a lock or some kind spell for them to not go to those spells."

"No. Believe me, I have thought about it. I." Stolas shakes his head. "I can't risk it right now. It was already enough. I allowed them to use the book to cross over well illegally to Earth. Then with this new development of all that been happening. If it was just to Earth yes. But this book is powerful and important. I'm not taking chances. But Ill figure something out. In the meantime, IMP will have to close until I can figure out something with Blitz."

What have I done?

Moxxie understands Stolas is thinking logically. It makes so much sense for him to take it back. It is his book at the end after all.

But Blitz. Millie. Loona. Even Striker. IMP. The questionable assassin business that actually helped a few sinners. Should have probably gotten sue a lot at the beginning. Morally wrong and not their job who should die. But many of the clients he remembers that got the bad end of the deal or worry for a loved one. To get rid of a bastered, abuser, pedophile, rapist and murders. Got him to be secretive, babysitter/watcher for Emma and Hansel. Lots of fond and questionable memories of the past six months. Then got to be reacquainted to Striker who he is still going to kick their ass.

Yes, technically job wise he is still alright with business in Flaw. He still helps IMP slowly get off the ground.

Now it will fall back down to the ground.

"I messed it up"

"Pardon Puppet?"

"I messed up and got in the way. If I just moved them out the way faster."

He blinks and limbed out for him to take.

Moxxie wearily looked at the hand and took it to shake. Soon both of them were sitting down on the cliff.

"Puppet. You try to warn me. You still helped me out. IMP has nothing to do with your involvement. Besides open my eyes a bit."

"But the one you're with the imp, right?"

"Blitzy and I can still meet up." He smiles. It looks so strained. Reach out another hand and touch his mask cheek. "I'll give him some space and call him again. He is a clever imp. He could open another business. Like be guards. I'll still support it you know."

Moxxie listen but was so happy about the mask he was wearing. A heavy frown on his face with eyes of pity. Along with keeping a close watch he wouldn't dare pull it off.

"Plus, think of this as a way we can spend time again. To help you out of this situation. Via can come by a lot too. You should see her. The poor owlet going to work herself into exhaustion- "

RING.

"Um pardon me." Stolas let him go, as he stood up, and pulled his phone out. He sighed, got up, and answered it. "Yes, Stella what is it...No, how should I know-I don't know I'm in space! I actually do my duties you know besides sit around-

Moxxie watches him talk on the phone. Look at his sleeve and look at the other phone hidden. Sent a small text to Millie.

How work Mil-Mil?

He waits a bit and looks back down.

Moxxie we got a problem. Blitz didn't want me to tell you. Same with Striker. Stolas came by yesterday after we were about to close. He no longer lets us use the book anymore. He and Blitz were yelling at each other till he left.

Blitz barely left the office.

Loona seems ready to tear the door down.

Striker just looks unhappy.

I don't know what to do.

Moxxie stared a long time and texted back.

I'll be back soon. I'll meet you all at IMP. Okay?

Okay Moxxie : (

We will figure out something?

I hope so.

Me too.

Moxxie glance at Stolas' direction. Then he looks at the book on the rock. "I have a proposition with IMP."

"Eh?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Twists and turns we are seeing here now.

Stolas is trying to be helpful for both sides.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 269 7
Error. Forced god of Destruction. Always called monster and hated by most people. Error didn't like this job becouse it was slowly killing him but he...
220K 3.1K 25
Inspired by Unidentified's story with the same concept, but with my own twist. Jessie had lived through a traumatic event in his childhood. Being ta...
41.6K 2.7K 96
Our resident former destroyer turn Imp shall be drabbles and requested stories! Let's have some fun along with chaos! FgodError concept and idea belo...
193K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...