Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 52

592 45 29
By Nightstar246

Chapter 52

Spring Break!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"The breakfast crew has arrived!" Blitz sitting at the table. Loona followed behind as she on her phone.

"Any big plans at work today?" Millie asked while she brought the coffee over.

"Yeah! Heard Spring Break on the way! So, lots of beach killing. Get your swim gear ready."

"Hell yeah!"

Moxxie place the bacon, eggs and toast down. Let's them eat while he makes his own cup of coffee. Add a bit of chocolate syrup in it.

"Hey Mox come eat."

"I'm good. Yall dig up."

Millie gave him pout. Loona reaches over to grab a bunch on her plate. Blitz biting into his toast. Once, everything was cleaned up they all piled up in Blitz van to head to work. Talk or listen to the radio.

Then a song called "Mustang Dang" was on the radio.

"I love this!" Blitz poorly singing along with it." You were a spicy little- uh- with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair!"

Loona shown sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitz, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Millie rolls down her window as she smiles. Moxxie just closed his eyes.

"Fieeeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare..."

The Van drive into an old crowded parking lot. Right by the building IMP works at. Their van heading straight to their parking lot.

"Thoooought it might be love, but you went- "

Then out of know where a pink car zooms into their parking space.

"Unholy shit, fu- "Blitz yells and slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop.

The rest startled and held on till the van stopped. Blitz turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate.

SUCKS-4-LIFE.

"Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!" Blitz pulls out a megaphone and yells into it. "Listen up, your unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your TITS out of my parking spot!"

While all this is happening. A figure steps out of her front car seat with high heels, fluffy pink fur coat, long white and pink hair, and a pair of round shades with pink heart designs lenses.

"Oh, shit! Verosika!" Blitz looked really shocked.

The other two girls looked in shock to see her. Moxxie well was on his phone while this conversation was happening. What? Via was asking them a question. Replied back to her, along with an emoji on the new taxidermy item.

"Blitz." The hot pink succubus looked at him as she blew a bubble.

"I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is" Blitz falls out the window, His face plants onto the ground before standing up."...three DOWN!"

"And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts."

"Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass out rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!"

They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups." Verosika takes a drink from her bottle and wipes her mouth with her thumb. "So, your sister says "Hi"."

Moxxie freeze. Wait, she knows Barbie Wire?

"-This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So, take your tampon race car somewhere else!"

"Actually, prick it has my name on it." Verosika points down to her name written in purple spray paint by their feet. I.M.P is crossed out on the ground." I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break.

"A WEEK?! No, no, you are NOT parking here for a fuckin' week!"

"Aww, you mad, Blitzo? You are going to run off, leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car and run..." Verosika began to rant and soon Blitz says it along with her. Like she heard it so many times."- three rings to and max MY credit cards on shitty horse-riding lessons?!"

Moxxie rubs his cheek and looks over at the succubus. She was glaring down at Blitz. Really familiar. Watch her flip Blitz off with the bird. Glance to see how Loona lowers her head in the van. Blinks while listening to Blitz bitch then see someone else following Blitz. Same with Loona as her ear perked up.

A towering muscular dark gray fur hellhound with a scar on the left eye appears behind Blitz and growls. "You'll what?"

"Or I'll... uh... uh, I- I'll call HR!"

After a second of awkward silence, Verosika, Blitz and the Hellhound laugh as if in a sitcom. Then back to normal.

Moxxie rubs his eyes. Maybe he should start going back to two-hour naps.

"Anyway, meet my new Hellhound. Unlike you, he actually does his job well. Ta-ta, fuck stain." The two leave together.

"Ugh, I wasted so much time with a bag of holes like that."

Loona kicks van door open. "You know Verosika Mayday?!"

"Huh...? Oh yeah, her, yeah. We dated."

"Was it before or after she became a pop star?"

"Okay, why are you all acting like that's such a shock?" Blitz purposely ignoring that last question.

"Hellooo, its Verosika Mayday?"

"It's you?"

"I don't care."

"Wow! Why can't you stop asking questions like Mox! Look, you are all making this into a way bigger deal than it needs to be. I don't pry into your stupid personal lives."

"You do that all the time."

"Come on, you kind of do that."

"You totally do that."

"What was sex with her like?"

"Huh?"

"Whaaaat?! It's a pop star! You'd wanna know what sex with the Phantom was like?"

"I said I wouldn't mind talking to the real Phantom."

"And get a kiss."

Moxxie stare as he lifts their scarf up. What? He likes Phantom of the Opera from the book, musical and movie! Erik would be an interesting character to talk to too. 

"Okay, look, let's just drop it! Mox will talk about your mask man rope kinks another time- "

"How that a kink?"

"Millie, find a temporary spot for that truck." Tosses the keys to Millie.

"You got it B!" Caught it.

"Okay, Loonie, Moxxie, let's go handle this shit."

Soon after the three came out of the elevator on their floor. Moxxie glance to see how Loona was acting very oddly.

"Do you think they saw me? Fuck! I did my makeup shitty today!" Had her head down as she used her mane to hide her face.

"You look perfect, Loonie! Like always!"

"Shut UP, da-"Loon scowl when she sees Blitz give her that look. Then shoves him away. "Urgh! Blitzo! Fatass stop encouraging him!"

"I said nothing?"

"Oof! Oh. Woah..."

Moxxie looks up to see it was that hellhound from before. Wait? Is Loona tail wagging? Then Blitz stands back up with that smile. Then he gasps in shock and quickly gets between the pair his arms out. Loona looks ready to strangle him. While Vortex stared at him with calm look.

"Hiiii, big man. Where's your bitch bag of an employer?"

"She's in her office." Vortex motions to a nearby room with neon pink hearts over double doors. "V" and "M" are spray-painted on the door windows across from I.M.P office room. They got to work fast. "There wasn't room on the second floor, so they rented one here on this one. It's cheaper."

"Oh, COME ON!"

"Sorry, man." Vortex walks away.

Blitzo muttered, "Oh, no you don't, bitch."

"Wouldn't it be stud?" Think over the terms. Would it still mean the same here?

"Shut up Moxxie."

Moxxie shrugged as he glances at the neon door. "How about you let me talk to them."

Blitz to busy grumbling and glaring at the door. Loona just looks annoyed.

Moxxie walks over to the "V" and "M" room. Moxxie pushes open the doors to go inside. The silhouettes of Moxxie, Verosika and her gang of succubus, incubus.

"Hello, Miss Verosika, was it?" Moxxie stared at them all with his usual bored look. "I work for IMP , and it is actually rather important for us to retain the singular parking space we were assigned, because- "

"Aw, look at the little one. They got a cute pair of glasses."

"Dress like one of those librarians with a pretty scary."

"Want a kissy, little one."

"You all done." Moxxie stared at them all bored and not phased. "If I wanted to be talk in an insulted cute tone would have gone back to listening to pricks at high school."

"Like your limp dick boss?" Verosika smirked at him.

"I can deal with him."

"I'm actually going to be nice little Imp." She leans down to stare at him. Her smirk gone. "If I were you. I would leave now. That prick is going to drag your little crew to the ground. Blitz only cares about himself. Take it from someone who dealt with his crap."

"Whatever issues you two have. That between you both. But I'm not here to comment on you two relationships. It's business. That's spots ours."

"Well too bad it's ours. So, tell your boss to buzz off. Same with you little midget-"

Door slam open.

"Stop, talking down to my employee bitch!"

"I don't need your help." Moxxie took a long mental breath. Till he was grabbed by Blitz and pushed out of the room.

"I'll handle this! Make sure Loona doesn't follow that bitch!"

"Vortex?"

"You know what I mean!" Slam the door.

Moxxie sighs as she goes to find Loona. Find he'll let him handle this.

Never mind he shouldn't have let him handle this.

Blitzo stands in front of the whiteboard holding a pointer stick. Behind him is an easel with drawings on paper. The other I.M.P members sit at a table and listen. "Alright, shut your assholes! Here's how we're going to do this shit! First, we find a fuck ton of clients. We portal up. We have our fun murder time as per usual. We pile all the bodies into a big fuckin' canoe. We pushed said canoe into some water. We light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles 'n shit. Maybe a goose, too! Fuck it! They come and eat the bodies; we win the bet. We rub it in that sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face. Do you have any questions?"

"Why don't just throw in rats too with this plan." Moxxie rubs his forehead.

"I'm not that cruel Moxxie! Plus, those little shits been getting out the traps!"

"Hey, is there a way I can come with you guys this time?" Loona looked up from her phone.

"Absolutely not, I forbid it. Not going to happen. Sorry, sweetie. Spring break is no place for young, vulnerable Goth girls. You know the kind of FREAKS up there who'd drool all over you!"

[Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona simultaneously break the fourth wall and stare at the 'camera']

"Well, I- I can blend in with humans easy enough. Just let me tag along." Loona back at the three.

"Wait, say that again."

"I can... blend in...?"

"Do you have a human disguise?"

"Yeah. Don't you?"

The imps nervously look at each other, eyes side to side.

"You three have been screwing around on Earth this whole fucking time without human disguises?!" Loona looked at them like they were idiots.

"Okay, new plan!" Quickly scribbles on a piece of paper and hangs it on the easel. It shows Loona surrounded by humans with hearts around them. "Loonie can help lure the humans to us, and we'll take care of the rest. Okay, how about that?"

"Flawless logic." Millie grinned.

"But we need lots of clients to get a lot of kills to win this 'bet'. We can't just massacre up there." Moxxie looked at him.

"I got that covered."

He really did have it cover by using a poorly spelled, doodle flyer. After they get all the clients names on the kill list. They left the next day to start the spring break kills.

One portal later arriving at a beach in the human world. People happily walk around, relaxing, talking, kissing, playing games and just enjoying the beach life. Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie and Loona hide behind coral-covered rocks under a dock.

"Should have brought disguises."

"We can deal with that another time. We're already here so Loona can help with leading targets to a better spot to off 'em. You got the list, Loonie?" Blitz looked at his daughter.

"Got it." After one sniff of the list. She stands up and in a swirling flash of blue fire. She transforms into a human version of herself that looks a bit shorter, head shaved on the right side but still has her voluminous white hair. The imps stare in shock.

"Ohhhhh, Loonie, look at you. You look downright awful! I am just so proud of you! Now, fetch!"

Nine humans killed trying to get with Loona later.

The team is back under the docks. Blitz and the gang put the bodies in bloodstained dark trash bags, closing them. In the background, Millie jumps on another body while Moxxie gets another weapon ready.

"That's nine kills in the bag! I like to see that wail snatch that many- "

Then a voice could be heard in the stage area of the beach from the speakers.

"Alright, spring breakers! Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some BITCHIN' BAD CHOICES?!" Verosika comes out as the smoke leaves in her human form. Skin tone now a light brown, hair an ombre-blond with different tones of pink and auburn roots, along with a different outfit.

The audience cheers crazily and shouts out her name.

This is your final boarding call. All aboard~

"Fuck you Blitzo" appears on the stage screens.

Blitz growls like a rabid animal, literally foaming at the mouth.

"Pack your bags.
Sun's out.
Take a vacay, babe.
Take it straight to bone town.

V-time, free time, baby relax.
Self-care, no hair, Brazilian wax.
Hornt up succu-bus to the beach.
Catch some rays while catching some D."

While Verosika was singing the humans around were either make out, kiss, hug, grind on each other or listening to the song. Verosika crew helping out along in the audience.

"God DAMMIT! That bitch started her goatish mating call! Now she's going to win all these sex maniacs! We got to pick things up, guys!" Blitz not happy and right by a human vomiting. "He on the list, Loonie?"

"Huh? Yeah... I- I think so." Loona looked distracted.

"Good!" He takes out a red and black axe.

"Oh, whoa! What are you? A leprechaun?" The human laughs.

"Yeah. Pretty cool, huh?" Blitz cleaves his head in half with the axe. "But you sure as shit ain't gonna tell nobody! Alright, next one, Loonie, c'mon! Loonie? Wait, where-"

He turns and doesn't see Loona. Dad panic mode activated.

"Wha-- Wha-- Wh--WHERE'S MY BABYYYYYY?!?!"

"Look!" Millie points out to the crowd.

Blitz looks to see his daughter with the humans. Yet, he sees her approaching a dark-skin muscular human that looks very familiar. Sees the scar on his left eye.  Panic turns to seething anger.

"Blitz where you going?"

"Getting my kid back!"

"But-"Sees he not stopping and groan. "Dangit dad mode."

Helps Millie put the bodies away behind some metal cans. He glances over and sees Blitz, in the open, arguing with Loona, and a human version of Vortex. "And we've lost him. It looks like it's up to us to handle this list."

"Hell yeah! Team M&M, gettin' shit done." Millie fist in the air and pulled to a one arm hug. "Makin' the moneys!"

Moxxie rolls his eyes with a fond look and tosses her a dagger.

One ice cream shop massacre later, made sure to put a close sign out, and a few others along the way. Things were going well for the pair. Went back to the beach.

"-You're not my real dad! I was almost eighteen!"

Moxxie stop halfway to watch Blitz, Loona arguing,

"It still counts!"

"Well, it shouldn't! I didn't need you then, asshole! I don't know!" Loona turns away and didn't see Blitz hurt look.

Moxxie ready to walk over and wanted to do something. But pulled away by Millie as the pair hid behind some barrels on a table.

"Why you freeze out there?" Millie asked him.

"They were fighting." Moxxie glance back out over the barrel

"It was going to happen Mox." She stared at him with her own look as she got a crossbow ready for him.  "Will help afterwards mister this isn't a family."

Moxxie rolled his eyes at the familiar smirk and took the crossbow. "It's not."

He peeks over to prepares to shoot when a human man comes over and throws the beer can down.

"WOOOO! Yeah! Party! Let's do thiiiiis!"

The man knocks the cans aside, sending Moxxie and Millie into the air. Moxxie lands in front of dozens of people. He shakes his head from the impact and being covered in sand

"Eggggh! Oh my god, it's a fucking possum!"

"No, I think that a fancy looking fox with glasses!"

"Or a baby goat?"

How drunk and blind these humans are! Moxxie gets up and ready to get away. Till he was caught by his tail.

Moxxie screeches!

"AHHHH PUT IT IN THE BARREL!"

"MY EARS!"

The screen that said 'Fuck Blitzo" broke on stage along with the lights.

"MY GLASSES!"

"MY PHONE! MY PHONE CRACK!"

Moxxie was thrown in the barrel of beer and hissing around inside it. It was a bit cramped and they didn't like the smell. Along with still not happy being touched like that! A lot of throwing around inside the barrel so couldn't properly take the lid off. Or hit it. Open his mouth as the liquid was swallowed up. Finally, the barrel stopped moving. Punch the lid off to jump out of it. Land on all fours, soak in bear, and not a happy Imp.

"Moxxie!"

Moxxie hisses at Millie. They swiped at her. Still on all fours and tail wagging not too happy at the moment.

Millie jumps back to stare at her friend. Frown then glared at the directions of the humans. Goes to her pouch and pulls out a small chocolate bar. Unwrapped it as she kneels down. "Look Moxxie chocolate."

The feral senses smell chocolate. Slowly approached her. Sees the chocolate and swiped it away. Let out a happy growl then bite into it. His tail wagged happily.

The raven head imp couldn't help but cooed and wished she brought her phone. At least it doesn't seem too bad but how long will he be stuck like this is a good question.

Then a fish monster emerges from the ocean.

Millie gap.

The humans stared in shock.

Verosika and her gang has a 'oh shit' look.

Loona, Vortex eyes widen at the sight.

Blitz done choking a man and eyes bulge out.

The monster crushes a relaxing human, sending blood everywhere. The humans scream and run away. The fish monster roars.

Moxxie half confused, with chocolate in their mouth, and tilted their head. Until monster tongue grabs them. Let go of the chocolate. Now inside a fish monster mouth. He was very confused still but then pissed that their chocolate was gone. Bit the tongue very hard.

Monster let a not so happy roar from what's going on inside. Along with being hit with a Molotov. Then began to get stabbed a lot.

Not a good day for them.

When Millie began to open the monster's mouth to save their teammate. Moxxie just tore the monster's uvula off and covered in blood. He snarled then spit it out. They looked over as they chirped happily to see the one who gave them chocolate. Millie reaches out to grab hold of them and slices the tongue off. The monster roars with another new pain and shakes their head around. It made Moxxie along with the rippled tongue fly in the air. While Millie started to beat up the fish monster.

Moxxie lands into Vortex arms.

"Um you good little one?" Vortex look at the drench imp. Loona twitch at the situation. 

Stare at the disguised human. Then let out a snarl.

"You and damn freakie side." Loona rushed to grab a chocolate bar out of a dead human hand. Turn to see Vortex holding Moxxie far away. The imp snarls at him.

Vortex then growled back.

Moxxie blink, but let out another feral hissed. Ready to either bite or swipe them. Then a piece of chocolate shoved into their mouth.

"Sorry fatty here very weird," Loona awkwardly laughs.

The taller of the two blinks a little and frowns. Sees how their eyes just change as they eat the chocolate.

"You can put him down. He'll be fine."

Vortex does that by putting them down. Just sit as they ate the chocolate. Pleasants chirp as he munches. "Feeling better little dude?"

A low hiss at him. Eyes staring at them up and down like they were going to take it.

He smiles as his hands are up in surrender. "It's cool little bug. That's yours not mine."

Just stare. Still watch them both wearily as they munch on the chocolate.

The monster roars in pain, and dies, as their stomachs were sliced from the inside. Then sinks down into the ocean. Millie was seen coming back to shore and was very tired.

"Ohhhh, yeah, way to show off, Mils!" Blitz hollered out to her.

"Is Mox, okay?"

"Oh, yeah. He's fine." Points at where he at.

"Mox are you good?"

A loud inhuman screech!

"Great!"

"Ooookay, this is enough cute wholesome junk today."

"Blitzo."

"Oh perfect." Blitz turned around and glared at Verosika, along with her crew, Millie by his side. "That must be the whores!"

"That was handled rather... obvious... Don't you think?"

I don't think this belonged to any of us." Millie tosses the flask back to Verosika, who catches it, then drop-passes it to her own shorter companion. "Would be a shame if anyone found out you guys were behind a giant monster fish in the human world."

Verosika twitch and her crew looked a bit worried. "Yeah, well... you three nasty-ass gremlins will be in shit for not being in disguises!

"AHHHH IT THE BANSHEE!"

"NO, BANSHEE POSSUMN!"

"SACRIFICE THE TWO HOT ONES!

The humans screamed when they saw Moxxie by Vortex, Loona. All running away.

"You got to kidding me." Verosika twitches and looks at that imp. Then Blitz blocked her view.

"Y'know, we could keep this little B-movie scene on the down low if you agree to let us use that parking space." Blitz walks up to her. A hand out.

"...Fine."

"WE FUCKIN' WOOOOOOON!!!

"FUCK YEAH!"

"IN YOUR FACE, BIIIITCH!"

"Come on, let's get out of here. Tex!" Verosika yelled for him.

"Well, guess it's time to bounce, but hey, if you're ever down to party, I'll give you a ring sometime." Vortex looked at Loona. The two already traded numbers.

"Really?" Loona voice excited then quickly chilled it down. "I mean, heh yeah. Yeah."

"Yeah! My girlfriend throws a ton of crazy hound parties."

Loona dejected. "Nice. Can't wait for my first one."

Vortex chuckles and nudges her. "Let's get you some friends, girl. Take care too little imp."

Moxxie left loose a huff. Move till the chocolate is in their mouth. They began to move on four as they ran to the portal.

"Huh don't see that a lot. Got yourself a fun group Loona."

"Yeah." Loona looks downcast at seeing Vortex leave and being reminded of her confrontation with Blitz as well as the reveal her crush already has a partner.

"Come on, Loonie Tooney! Let's go back and park our fat fuckin' car in our fat fuckin' space!" Blitz yelled for her as Millie jumps in the portal, Moxxie leaps down into the portal. Blitz jumps in next. Loona falls through the portal. Blitz quickly jumps out to flip two double birds at Verosika and goes back through at the portal closes. "All right that went swell everyone!"

"Yeah!"

"Yippie."

"Hissss!"

"Mox gets out from under the table! No, extra chocolate for you!

"HISSSS!"

"No, you are not getting four!"

"Chirp?"

"Fine! Stop with the look and get out from under there! You are getting sand on the floor!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Go check out Theresse619 book called Art for People who stories I like. Did an awesome job of fan-art !

Verosika arrived again! She still can't put two and two together. It was a long time ago. Plus, blackout drunk.

One memorable Spring break will be for the humans.

Blitz and Loona did talk later what happen.

Moxxie eventually went back to 'normal' at some point. So, don't worry about it!

So, much sand to vacuum up.

Vortex is very chill.

Any questions?

Until next time!

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805 49 8
(Warning: This story is not suitable for those under the age of 18, anyone who's seen the actual series can attest to that.) From Orphan to Undergrou...
20.7K 429 8
your an imp who works for millies ranch. you've worked there for awhile to try and live but it hasn't been easy. suddenly an imp by the name striker...
8.3K 269 7
Error. Forced god of Destruction. Always called monster and hated by most people. Error didn't like this job becouse it was slowly killing him but he...
8.1K 902 33
Error Aka Moxxie enjoying their life. Sure, they live in Hell. Trouble around the block 24/7 of all kinds. Got some new trauma. New experiences of ev...