Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 50

589 48 21
By Nightstar246

Chapter 50

Cannibal time!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Things have been going decently well as work caught up.

Either in IMP business or in the Flaw business.

Right now, Moxxie, Millie and Loona lounging around in their reception room. Blitz in his office doing his own time. Another client is supposed to be coming at any minute now.

"Mox stops glaring at the eels."

"I'm not glaring at them. I'm glaring at the tank." Moxxie grumble glaring at the aquatic tank now in their office area. While it did add a bit of an aesthetic touch to it. Could have bought something damn cheaper! Nothing against the eels but a certain boss he almost shot when he saw the set up a few days ago.

Can't bring them back either.

Moxxie messing with a crossbow while he ignores those eels. Millie kicked her feet back and forth. Loona laying out on a couch and texting.

The door opens up to see a female demon with goat like horns and hooves. Violet skin, pointed ears, red eyes with yellow pupils, and sharp yellow teeth. She has the same tail style like an imp. Messy white hair, her headband with a black headband. A upside down tear jewel on her long sleeve shirt with stitches and torn black skirt. Has a cigarette between her fingers. "I have appointment."

"Name," Loona asked not looking up.

"Ms. Mayberry."

"Go in." Points to the door,

She walks over and goes inside. A few seconds later Blitz comes back out and put a piece of paper tapped to the door. "Meeting in Progress".

"What they talking about Loona?" Millie asked her.

"Bitching about how she was good." Loona typing away.

"Boring."

"You live with him."

"We get it. You have great eye sight." Moxxie replied and did not look at them. Along with not paying attention to the light that was glowing on a list on the desk. A red-light flash with a label reading "Deranged client." There were other labels that read "More coffee," "Soiled my pants," "Horny client," "Client giving birth," "Ghost," and "."

"Don't see why you need those glasses. Could afford some contacts?"

"How sweet you care."

"Oh, shut up and play with your toy."

"Like you are?"  Not phased as she flips him off. Look back at the crossbow to pull the arrow out. Frown as he smacks it a bit. "Hmm I think this one broken."

"Boo Hoo."

"You can fix it later Mox."

SLAM

"Guys! I want you to meet our newest client!"

"We did Blitz."

"I'll cut to the chase. We're going to kill the hoe that fuck husband that cheated on her. Cheater husband dead. Just the hoe wife." Blitz looked at Mrs. Mayberry. "Will call back when we got the bitch,"

"Better get her." Mrs. Mayberry growled as she walked out.

"Don't worry tits we will in the next 24 hours or yours next kill will be free!" Watch her go to the elevator and leave.

"We actually doing that now?" Millie asked him as she already had a chalk out to start making a portal.

"Hey gets clients. Loona gets the fancy book!"

"Don't need to yell right here." Goes to get the book.

"Aww you're such a good worker." Blitz cooed at his daughter and pulled out a dog treat. "Treat."

"No," Loona cringe. Watch him throw it in the air. His tongue stretches out to get it. She lets out groan as she watches him eat it. "You are so gross!"

"Oh, stop it I get that enough from my therapist." He grins at her.

Loona rolls her eyes. I already got to work with the book and the portal now open up.

"Alright team lets lick some ass!"

"The expression is "kick some ass "Blitz." Millie tells him as she walks through the portal.

"I prefer my wording better." Blitz huffed and followed her next. Moxxie follows last.

The portal is close behind them. Right in front of them was a fence. On the other end of the fence is a small red house by the lake as the sun sets. Cute little house if you think about it and the nature around it.

Blitz, Moxxie lean against the side of the house, rising from bushes. Millie keeping guard as she looks around. If anyone comes by.  Blitz stands up and peers into the window.

"That's got to be her." Blitz chuckles darkly. See the big poofy blond hair, brown eye woman setting food down on the table. A muscular man smiles with eyes closed. Two kids. A girl with ginger hair with long pigtails. The boy wearing a skin fur hat but can see some blonde hair sticking out. The two on the other side of the table. There was also a wheel chair by the busty woman with some kind of vase. "This is too easy. Moxxie do you want this one?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, this one simple enough for you to handle. It's just a happy mother who just got out of the hospital,

Moxxie glance over at the family. Frown slightly at the thought. He didn't really want to kill in front of the kids right there. Wait, what's with all the axes? Why does that lamp post stand look like a spine? Wait why their bones in the style like it was holding a mirror! But it was the kids there. "Wait. No, the kids- "

"Look were not killing the brats! Were just killing the mother." Blitz positions the rifle.

"That not it-

Moxxie didn't mean for Blitz to fire off the gun! He just wanted to do this differently!  How he not sees the weapons beforehand laying around the place, the wall or the not so family friendly décor. Heck, he didn't want to kill in front of the children even with the red flags around.

The glass shattered.

"What the fuck was that, Moxxie" Blitz snarled down at him.

"Moxxie cursing at himself now mentally for messing this up. Couldn't find the words now since he screwed up this mission. Should have told him to wait at least till she was away from everyone! "I didn't want them too-"

Blitzo leans in to pokes Moxxie's head. "I don't know what the fuck going up in there! But get the fuck over yourself, you baby dick- "

A blast through the through the wall and Blitz quickly push Moxxie to the ground. Got hit in the arm, and black blood flew out. Some landed on Moxxie face.

"AAAH! A new hole! SCATTER!"

Blitzo, Millie flees the scene. Moxxie was about to follow. But duck down again as another hole appears and part of the wall explodes. He looks up and eyes widen to see the two human adults. Ralphie and Martha both held a vicious grin and leap through the large hole with guns drawn. Moxxie curses ready to follow them. Then his tail got grabbed.

SCREECH!

Got hit in the back of the head and knocked out.

Woke up not too long after. Shakes his head off the small headache. Try to move till he notices he was tied to a stitched up dead body in a chair. Huh Horror tale would like these decorations. Moxxie's move his face as he noticed the glasses had a little crack. He looks to see it was that girl and boy from the table. Both their eyes are red and devious sharp grins form on their faces.  "Um hey? How are you?"

"It's nice to have a new critter to play with." The two kids said together in low creepy tones and staring at Moxxie with those grins.

Moxxie was silent.

Even when his vision notices the room has disturbing elements.  Like a human head high up and several limbs on plaques. The wooden walls are stained with red blood. Two plaques hold stitched up faces of skin. A larger plaque displays a dead man. A picture frame made of bones reveals another face made of skin inside it. Human skin is tacked to the wall with "bless this mess" stitched onto it. Or the dead human body on a platter in front of him, an apple in the human's mouth. The organs are in a nearby bowl. It didn't faze him as he stared at the kids.

The kids grin but then falter hearing a small snarl. Then it grew as his eyes started to glow.

"Don't- "

Broke the ropes like it was nothing.

"-You dare- "

Tail swinging wildly and slam in on the table. Everything is flying around and splattering on the ground.

"-call me Critter! "Moxxie snarks as standing above the two children eyes glowed dangerously at the pair. Then he stops.

The two children press close against the wall. The evil looks now gone and replaced with true fear. Kids are just terrified.

A look he so familiar even when he tries to sleep, face from victims, and so enemies.

He panted as he clutched his hands. His mind calmed down. He scared two kids over a nickname! Cannibal family or not these kids just look like kids now. He groans as he crouches down. Watch the girl hold her sibling protectively. "Hey, hey look I'm sorry I snap."

The two whimpered and were still terrified.

"Look, look I'm so sorry I that was bad on my part. I um you like animals?"

The two kids look at him wearily now.

He turns around to quickly pull out the plushy animals out of their jacket. Aka inventory box. Here we go. It was the wolf, honey badger from animal planet with a mix of cute demonic side. "See animals. Vicious just like you two wild cubs. Can tear me apart easily in one attack."

The two kids couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"Come on where those feral looks. Because these two looks really scary than you both." Moxxie smirked and was actually pleased to see how their brown eyes went back to red, sharp teeth. "Much better you wild cubs."

The two kids soon take the plushies. Then hugging them closely. Both giggle as they make animal sounds that were really good like the animals.

Moxxie watches them for a bit and stands up. Look around to see his gun. Walks over to grab it and put it over his shoulder.

"Did Satan send you too kill us?" The girl asked him as she held the wolf.

"No. Just here for your mother." Please don't be a cultist family too. Cultist family of any sorts so annoying. Plus, they don't know whoever those demons are.

"Why?"

He sighs as he rubs his face." Look at you mom did some junk with another person. It actually had nothing to do with any of this."

"What about Dad."

"Just your mom." He looks at the pair. "It's a job to take her away."

Both were silent. Maybe slightly upset, along with scared. But would have expected crying or something.

"Don't like you mom?"

"She's rarely around. Always busy or don't see her the next day. Already was like that before she went to the hospital." The girl replied if not a bit angrily.

He was about to reply but noticed out the window a glow happening. Wait? That was a fire. Frick! Millie, Blitz! Look back at the pair. "You two go downstairs. I'll be back to have a 'chat' with your father. I got to go kill your mom."

Blow up the window and jump out the window. Run through the forest.

Back with Millie and Blitz situation.

The two imps were tied to a stake decorated with spikes at the top. Ralphie laughs as he pours gasoline on the ground under their feet. Nearby, a grinning Martha holds a torch.

"I had that fucking shot. God dammit, Moxxie!" Blitz snarled but also wondering where they were even at. But also angry at the situation they are both in.

"Satan! We return your FILTHY creatures back to the pits of Hell! "Martha rises her torch as Blitz and Millie struggle to free themselves. She looks a bit of a mess and grinning evilly. "May the root of evil remain honored as we continue thy WORK!"

Martha tosses the torch to the ground, where it lands under Blitz, Millie. Evil laughter follows. The flames rise up around Blitz and Millie, but they remain unharmed.

"Yeah, that's not exactly how it works, lady." Blitz not impressed." Sorry, your fire doesn't really hurt us, but I mean, I could fake it if that'll get your dick hard.

"Oh. Shit." Martha rolls her eyes and the gin lifting up her gun." Well... I'll just shoot you in your smart-ass mouth!"

"That would be more effective."

"Blitz!"

Matha laughs evilly again as she aims her rifle at the imps. Both imps close their eyes and flinch.

BAM!

Martha's eye flies from her socket and she collapses to the ground. Moxxie is shown holding his gun.

"Moxxie!"

"You're not gettin' your goddamn paycheck for this one, Mox!"

Moxxie untied the pair. Blitz falls down. Moxxie checks over to make sure Millie is all right. Not pleased with the bruise on her face but it seems alright. Then checks Blitz and helps the grumbling Imp up. Stare at the bullet wound that was his fault. "I'm sorry that you got hurt because of me. Along with my behavior. It won't happen again."

"Apology accepted." Blitz pulls Moxxie into a hug but then speaks in a low voice. "But if you ever pull a stunt like this agaaaaain, I will fuck you and your friend."

"Huh?" Moxxie stunned as he was let go and very confused. Did he mean fuck him up physically like a beat up? But why would Millie be punished for that? Just stands there confused while Millie looks at them.

"Alrighty! Job well done!" Blitz pulling out random stuff from his coat. "Now let's get out of here."

"Give me a moment. I need to go get I left at that house." Moxxie tells them and already rushes off.

"Better hurry up Mox! Hey Loonaaa! Were ready to come home, dear!"

Moxxie runs through the woods. But then he stopped when he heard something. He looked around and spotted a familiar phone. Reach down to pick it up.  Along with a recognizable voice still talking.

"-and jelly sandwiches all night..."

"Stolas this is Moxxie. Blitz dropped his phone."

Silence on the other line.

"Oh, my I was wondering why it was getting so quiet. Too caught up in my voice." Stolas laughing sheepishly. "How the mission?"

"Accomplished."

"That's great!"

"I'm going to hang up now." Moxxie hangs up before he lets him continue. Back to his personal mission.

Ralphie was comforting his kids. I'm a bit confused about the plushy and where they came from.

CLICK.

"Don't move." Moxxie sneaked inside and handed his weapon out to him.

"What are you going to do little one? Kill us?"  Ralphie snarled at him.

"Dad he only here to kill Mom." The girl looked at their father.

"Gave us these too." Hold his own plushy along with a teddy bear.

The father stared in surprise and looked at the imp.

"I scared them on accident. Now I'm going to cut to the chase. You are all monsters. Cannibal monsters. Hunters. You know what I mean. Even if the cubs are still learning. But are still kids who need a parent. Now I can call the authorities to lock you up from all the stuff I saw upstairs. But you humans are stupid like us. Overreact possible do something dumb if they learn what happen here. Like blow it up or something. You are going to lie and do what you usually do to make sure no murders are connected to you. Going to be the father these kids be. Stop with the stupid satanic worship. It's annoying. You won't believe how many fools get killed and go down there for that. I can't stop you from killing. But I can make sure you will take care of your kids and get a somewhat normal life."

"And what If I say no." Ralphie watches wearily.

Moxxie stared then looked at the children. Then walk over to grab the taller man by his shirt like nothing. Drag him on the ground as he pulls him away to another room. Look back at the kids. "I need to have a quick chat with your father."

The children blink and watch Moxxie close the door to the room.

Three minutes later.

Ralphie came out. Eyes widen as look like he seen death. Moxxie walks out next.

"K-Kids say good bye to your m-mom killer."

"Bye, bye." The kids wave by at Moxxie.

"Bye cubs. I'll see you next time. Try to behave." Walks out the door and closed it.

"This is messed up." Ralphie whispered to himself.

"Like how mom would kiss that mailman?"

"SHE DID WHAT?!"

Moxxie stared at the cake in confusion. A white banner reads "killed the bitch" in red letters behind them were his coworkers and Mrs. Mayberry. All of them holding their own pieces of cake on their plates. "We did it! :)" is written on the cake in light blue icing. Blitz has his arm in a sling.  Millie has a patch on her cheek. Everyone is wearing party hats. Everyone laughs, cheers except Moxxie, who just confused about the cake.

"Well, here's to another mission accomplished? And Moxxie finally learned not to fuck up."

Moxxie rolled his eyes at Blitz. Got a hug from Millie.

"And killin' people isn't that big of a deal if they try to kill you back!" She grinned at Moxxie.

"That's messed up. But I paid for it!" Mrs. Mayberry chuckles.

All them laughed expect Moxxie.

"Hey Mox why did you go back?" Millie asked Moxxie taking a bite of her cake.

"Oh, one my weapons dropped. So, I went to get it." Soon he took his own plate, a cake. Hands Blitz a phone. "You dropped this."

"Huh thanks Mox."

"No, problem. But Stolas said some weird stuff."

"Oh, crud what he said and tell me you didn't agree to anything?"

"No? He also said Jelly sandwiches?"

"Moxxie, I need a cage for those rats."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

That's right the cannibal family, besides Martha lives! Who knows, might see them again? Or the kids. Anything can happen.

Any questions?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Until next time!

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 787 8
Error has jump into the void to end it all. Everyone cheering and happy for the death of the Destroyer. Parties and celebrations all around. One main...
116K 2.7K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...
113K 3.7K 19
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...
11.9K 314 18
|| Reader works for imp as a feisty young woman but easily gets put in her place betrays everything for the one she loves?..|| "Is it love or lust?" ...