Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 46

553 48 8
By Nightstar246

Chapter 46

IMP here we come.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text/Music

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last, night Moxxie was glad he prepared the bottles of whiskey along with brownies. Millie was downright furious, along with certain parts of her clothes on fire. Did stay down below to take out some rats to blow off extra steam. After that I took a long cold shower, munching on the brownies while drinking whiskey. Moxxie watch closely while cleaning the gun. The pair watch TV on the couch together. Barely move even when Millie passed out.

Next day arrives. Moxxie did go to work. Left a text message to Millie as she slept. When they headed off, food was already prepared to eat for a late lunch, along with the flyer to look at.

Work was fine besides the usual idiots. Couldn't tell if that Milk stealers were crying because they are leaving. Or crying because they are finally free for them. Eh jokes on them still have Ivy along with randomly come by. But they didn't have to know that now.

Soon, after they got off from work just headed straight back to the apartment. Millie was not as annoyed, as she sharpened her knives. Thank them for the food. Moxxie settle down until he sits with her. Notice the flyer by her side.

"You check it out?"

"I called."

"Well?"

"Hired me on the spot but still wants me to come by tomorrow to see what I got." Millie hums a bit. Didn't like the girl's grouchy attitude. But the guy on the other line was very. "We talk about what the job is. I'll ask some other questions too in person. But besides that, I'm just happy to get another job. Even if it's freelancing. No, offense."

Moxxie shrugged as they weren't bothered.

"So, where exactly did you saw this? This doesn't seem like you kind of interest to grab your attention." Millie holds up the flyer. Finds the doodles cute. Even if the job description over the phone didn't seem to fit the scenery.

Just made her extra excited but will keep her guard up till she meets them.

"Bothered me at the range."

"And?" Motion him to carry on.

A little sigh. "Then try to offer me a job."

"Did you take it?"

"No. I don't have a reason to take it."

"Then why you keep it?"

"I was about to put it on a bulletin board. I wasn't going to throw it away. Then you called. Well, now were here."

"Mhmm. told me I can come in tomorrow."

"Okay." Turn his head to notice how she was looking at him. "What?"

"Can you come with me tomorrow?"

Raise an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Support me?"

Gave her are-you-serious-look.

"Please." Give them that kick puppy look.

"But I don't have a reason too. Besides even if he tries to do something. Could kill them on the spot."

"I do believe that but come on." Wag her tail as she grins at him. "Just in case he starts to doubt I can't do it."

"A witness?"

"Maybe."

Was about to point out that she mentions this Blitz was going to test her. Stop to see this look. She really wanted him there. A hint of doubt. Did she not think she'll not do well on this job? What even is this job now they think about it? Just says he looks like a good shooter. Assassin? Not uncommon but feels like there are many of those around. Security? Maybe?

"I'm just there to listen."

"Yes!"

Rolls his eyes at her excitement. The things they let her get away with from them. Or somehow drag into. Doesn't care what they say. She picked that cave to travel with the rat podium not them.

The next day after one taxi drive later.

"We need to get a car." Millie grumble at Moxxie.

"Sure, while we're at it lets asked the rats to guard it."

"Fair probably would find a way to hotwire it."

"Don't jinx it."

The two then look at the tall, large black, and dark gray building. Black, white horns at the very top like it was built in. There was fence parking lot that said employees only. Along with other derogative spray paint drawing around.

"Come on let's go in!" Millie grabs their sleeves, as the pair went in. "It's the seventh one. He mentions their only business on that floor."

The inside looks like any other front desk. Chair here and there. One elevator. There were three other doors. The pair did notice a sign with floors that had other companies on these floors. A few Millie recognize as she saw I on TV.

"These are really good business!"

Moxxie sees the one on the seventh floor that show IMP.

Soon the pair inside the elevator. At least two stops for other workers to come inside. Moxxie tense up to stay close to the corner. Millie made sure nobody to close even if nobody cares to look at them. They were the only ones that were imps.

DING!

"Here we are." Millie let Moxxie get out first, she soon followed him. The door closes behind them. Look at Moxxie as they were twitching a little. A little squeeze like tug on their sleeve as their eyes look at them. "Hey that was good."

Moxxie head down a bit as they pull their scarf up.

The taller of the two giggle a bit.

Look like another other normal hallway. Along with a few doors. The left had one door that read kitchen/lobby. A random cooler and then a pair of double doors. See a glass window but covered up by blinds. One last single door. The right side has a pair of double doors. Along with another single door that read IMP HEADQUATERS. It looks like it was spray painted. It too had a glass window but you can see inside through blinds. One last door that read EXIT / BATHROOM / HALLWAY. The pair walk to the IMP door, and go inside.

The room had stripped wallpaper that had some tears and cracks on it. A printer that said the Hell-9000. There were two other doors. One that says nothing. Another door that says BLITZO OFFICE. The O had an X over it. There was a clock with Roman numbers. A few portraits around the room. Then a desk with a phone, computer with a hellhound behind it.

A wolf-like hellhound sitting behind the desk. Her fur was white and grey. She wore a crop top, shorts, toeless leggings, and fingerless gloves. A black collar with spikes. Long, wild white hair that was swept to the left side. Her right ear looks ripped from an injury. Left ear was uninjured but it has two earrings.  Bored eyes that had red sclera with white iris looking at a magazine. Glance at them.

"Hi! I'm Millie. I'm here to speak to your boss Blitz?"

The girl groans but doesn't move. "Blitz gets out here!"

On cue the door slammed open. "Yes, Loonie? Oh! Hello! You're the Millie?"

"I am!" Millie bounced excitedly.

"Great! Ready to work at the best business that own by me!" Points at himself.

"I sure am! I'm ready to kill and rip body apart!"

"I'm going to like you a lot! You're hired again!"

"Awesome, but I do have a few questions?"

"No, problem Millie-Killie! Let's go to my office, check things over on your background and then paper signing time."

"All right! Oh, I brought my friend along. They're not going t- "

"Four eye-sniper eyes!"

Moxxie twitch as they were now in their face.

"So, you're the one who told her about me? Aw I knew you were going to be great! Already building up our family here in IMP. Ill interview both of you together and- "

"I'm not working here."

"Sure, you're not." Rub his chin as he leans back. "You do look pretty small but hey you knew how to hold that gun really, good tight, and then draw out another one. Then we- "

What actual crumbs is going on here? Did they not hear them at all? Glance at Millie who seems just amused at Blitz but watches closely. The one called 'Loonie' just looked annoyed as his voice seemed to rise up.

"Yes? No?"

"Yes?"

"Splendid! You're hired!"

Wait. What? No! Why did they get distracted? Then their hands were grabbed.

"Welcome to IMP!"

SCREECH!

Four door glass shattered later. Millie tackles down an almost turn feral Mox, and chocolate digestion later.

"Sorry about that. Its um do not touch him okay." Millie smiled sheepishly. Her, along with a glaring Moxxie, stare at Blitz across their desk.

"That's coming out your pay-check. Jeez! What are you a half banshee?" Blitz looks at Moxxie.

Ready to open their mouth.

"Don't care. Will work a plan. Get you use too much touching. You're lucky their extra glass in storage so you can fix it up."

Then why take out the stupid paycheck? Tense when they talk about a touching topic. Glance at Millie. Began to slightly regret coming now. For peak sakes he didn't want to join this. Would have just paid for the glass, then left!

Barely listen to the talk between Millie and Blitz. Just wanted to leave. The interview was serious, along with her qualification. Then leads to the pair laughing like they have been friends for years. Their eyes relax a bit. Okay at least she is getting along with him. Yes, she can get along with many. Blitz even seems excited like he was watching a movie when Millie explained a kill she done. Not scared at all.

"You are triple hire now! Our badass brute strength. I will want to see for visual proof?"

"Want to go a bar? I can rip someone up right now who serve it?"

"Tempting. Tempting. But let's keep that bloodshed save for a mission. Deal?"

"Yes!" The pair shook hands.

"Now what your qualifications besides a good shot, along screams to shattered ear drums."

Arms cross to look away.

"Come on don't be a prissy. Already got the job, just want to know what else you can do?"

"I don't need a job."

"Do you have a job?"

Open their mouth ready to say yes but stop. Turn around to not say anything. He technically does but doesn't want to explain what. Let alone to this demon.

"Thought so. So, why not work here?"

"I don't even know what this job is."

"Yeah, you did mention we are killing? How that any different than down here?" Millie asked them.

"Right! Here at IMP Immediate Murder Professionals, we don't kill demons. Okay we will in the general sense. Along with if they try to piss us off, get in our business or steal our coffee. But our bigger goal is Earth."

"Earth? Where the sinners are from?" Millie tilts her head at him in confusion. Moxxie eyes then narrowed.

"That's right! We are going to be eliminating targets that are on Earth. If a sinner has an unfinished business, revenge or petty crap. Can hire us as we will take care of it? Look I even made as a jingle!" Pull out a tape recorder.

"When you want somebody gone
And you don't wanna wait to long!
Call the "Immediate Murder Professionals!

Hand grenade or cyanide
We'll make it look like suicide!
The Immediate Murder Professionals!

We do our job so well
Because we come straight up from hell!
We'll kill your husband or your wife
We'll even let you keep the knife!
We're the Immediate Murder Professionals!

Kids die for free!"

Millie clapped as the jingle was over. Moxxie just stared at the random horse poster in the office.

"What you say?"

"This is genius! But wait. Imps not allowed on Earth? We don't have those fancy crystals to make a portal."

"I already took care of that. A few changes compared to before when I started but were good now." Blitz waves her concerns away. "I'll show you when we get rid of some targets. By the way how you feel like being in a commercial?"

"How many weapons of mine do I need to bring?"

"A lot, along with what we will be providing! The money I already secured will be for us, along with this commercial for our jingle. It's going to be awesome."

"Already got some clients?"

"Yep! I've been watching the poor fools closely falling out the sky. So, will need to do these kills soon this week. So, can also show me what you both can do."

"Can count on me!"

"I know you will! How about you- "

"I won't kill children."

"What!" Look gone as Blitz stare at Moxxie. Even Millie was surprised.

"As ridiculous as it sounds, I do have some morals." Can try to have some redemption back by not killing kids. Even before was very unsettled to do it. A conscious crazy enough.

"You got to be shitting me! Anything else to complain about?"

"No, pregnant person."

"Are you for real?"

"Yes."

"What next teenagers."

"It's 50/50 on them."

"Touché." Blitz groans and rubs his face. "If I actually follow your moral, if cringe, rules. Will you join?"

"No." Stand up as they began to walk off.

"Where you going?"

"Bathroom." Open the door then close it behind. Just to get out of there.

"Come on Mox! Don't be a baby loser!"

"Hey now!"

Just ignore them. Even the hellhound just gives them nasty look. Her ears didn't like that screeching. Left the room as he looks at the door to their side with the different signs. Goes out there to take a few breaths. Along with rubbing their forehead. Minds cluttered with different thoughts as it gave them a headache. All right go back in. Just wait for Millie and leave.

"Hey you."

Stop at the door to see some demon with a mail bag along. A sinner from the look of it.

"You work on this floor?"

"Um- "Envelops push to their hands.

"Here give it to your boss." Look them up, and down. "Word advice I would quite right now."

Just blink very confused.

"Read the mail. Wow only had this place for two weeks, already getting some warning. Even the red! Wow how irresponsible do you got to be." The sinner snickered as he already going to the door to reach the next floor. "Man, what a looser. Then again it is an imp who running a business."

The door closes behind.

Moxxie hand glow blue. A finger shifts. Ignore the painful cries of a sinner who shoes laces somehow untied. Glance down at the mail. Sees they were indeed open, then to look like half-attempt sealed up. Stare at the mail. As he walks back into the hallway. Small steps to hear Blitz, Millie talking.

Blitz sounded so determined about their dream.

"Man, what a looser. Then again it is an imp who running a business."

Really don't understand why so many like this in hell. So, what are they imps? They are running a business but never revealed themselves. Only because they didn't want attention, eyes to follow them. To do it alone. It was just them doing this alone with no strings attached to each other.

That is rarity itself.

Look at the letters. Back at the door.

"-So, then we could. Oh, lookie who back." Blitz sees look across. Millie turns around to see Moxxie comes back at the seat. "Well?"

"A year."

"A year what?"

Moxxie took a deep breath. "I will only work here for a year."

"Wait. Wait. Wait." Blitz leans across the desk. Like he ready to leap out to them. A big grin on their face. "So, you're going to join?"

"A year."

"I'll take it as a double yes! A year huh? Hmm don't worry, I can probably convince you to stay longer! So, what can you do?"

"You're terrible at these interviews and hiring stuff."

"Complaining about a quality but I can work with it. You good at other weapons to or just that sniper, pistol?"

Glance at Millie. Sees she just shock still yet, a hint of excitement in her eyes. "I worked at a gun shop in Wrath before. Know my fair share, along with clean up."

"So, if I give you a bullshit test on guns?"

"Moxxie really great!"

"I did see him shoot. Hmm actually here!" Pulls out a Flintlock gun, toss it to Moxxie. "My baby toe been having an issue. Still got some good firepower- "

"Do you get this modified?" Moxxie look it over.

"Wow your good but I sure did." Watch how they get up. To lay the gun down. Then pull out a kit from their jacket. "Seriously where is all this coming out of you? Who carry a cleaning kit?"

"Moxxie does." Millie leans back. She was shock Moxxie actually going to join. She was excited since she knows Moxxie a good shooter. Heck, first time got to see them kill here in Pride. It was rare but the times she had. It was just them helping after a warning to another to stay back. Always wound be laughed at till brains are splattered on the sidewalk. Can see him be a great assassin.

But.

Watch him focus with the gun of an expert eye. Why? They don't need this job at all. Then their Flaw business too. It makes them worry a bit how much burnout this could lead too. They do so much. Done so much.

"Where your bullets for this one?" Moxxie asked and soon was handed one. Study it offers along with the parts that were taken out. Then check the inside. "When the last time you cleaned this?"

"Two weeks ago?"

"When the last time you used it?"

"Yesterday?"

"Were shots missing?"

"No, but always centered off a bit. Like it's no problem close like we are. Unless further away."

"That's why. You need to start maintaining it better. This part here possible will have to be replaced. It's savable but if you keep continuing, without maintaining. You're going to lose that piece. Either you have one on hand or you will need to get one. If they don't screw you over with something fake, cheap, or even the wrong part- "

"All right I get it!"

Their eyes rolled at him as he put the gun back together. Did a bit of cleaning up as well. "There you should be fine for now."

Blitz looks over the gun. Serious expressions to check little nooks, cranny and even point it the ceiling.

"Wouldn't just focus on that gun." Put everything up as they sit back down.

Blitz stares at the ceiling for a bit. He looks at the pair with a wide smile. "This just made my day! All right M&M tomorrow come here real early! We got jobs to do before demands knock on my door!"

"M&M?"

"Team M&M!" Millie fist pump in the air as she pulls Moxxie over. "We got out first office nickname together!"

"Please I bet you got a lot being 'roommate'." Blitz huffed the pair.

"Why you phase it like that?" Looking at him was very confused.

"Aren't you two a thing?" His finger points at the two of them back and forth.

"A thing? Were imps like you?" Is this guy blind? Sure, their eyes are different, plus hiding the tears. But still imps.

Blitz just stared at this imp. Are they fucking with them? Gap at the serious, confused look on their face. Along with Millie trying to not giggle. "Oh gosh you're oblivious too! Got the best catch ever!"

"Huh?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

What do you all think?

IMP has been around for a little bit. Just now able to hire others. Just was doing biz on the other side.

A year Moxxie says. Let's see how that will turn out.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.3K 32
Helluva Boss Harem x Female!Imp!Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) with no backstory. Wi...
6.5K 140 14
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...
116K 2.7K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...
854 51 9
(Warning: This story is not suitable for those under the age of 18, anyone who's seen the actual series can attest to that.) From Orphan to Undergrou...