๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’! โ™ฅ C. BROOKS...

By Riverthesimp

๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ (๐ง.) ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐”๐, ... More

๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’!
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
แตƒแถœแต— แต’โฟแต‰ โป ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
แตƒแถœแต— แต—สทแต’ โป ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€
แตƒแถœแต— แต—สฐสณแต‰แต‰ โป ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†? ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

206 6 66
By Riverthesimp

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

...

I grab Lloyd and pass him to Nya, who carefully takes off with him. I turn my head back to the scene as my friends' eyes all mirror disbelief.

I feel the time stop once again, all sorts of emotions coming in several types of waves. With my breath that catches in my throat, my gaze flickers back and forth, not knowing who I should watch.

My brother grabs my arm tightly to back away a little to hide. The shadow consumes us as we can still see what is happening.

As to what I feared most, finally happens. The Great Devourer dives straight toward Sensei, who accepts his fate, and Pythor, who is absolutely terrified. The scream of the purple snake resonates as in a blink of an eye, they were both gone.

I place a hand on top of the other, covering my mouth with them — even if I have a mask on. With wide eyes, we all stare in grief, shock, unbelief and sorrow.

''Sensei..'' Kai trails off in a small whispery tone.

''No..'' My brother's voice cracks, his tone barely audible. He extends his hand — in hopes to reach out to our now deceased Sensei.

''This can't be..'' I manage to mutter out as a shaky breath emerges from my mouth right after.

The thunder rumbles in the background, sending shivers down my spine. The snake chews as it goes back up almost as straight as a flexible ruler. It turns its head toward us before letting out a loud roar.

''Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still..'' Jay imagines, his voice filled with fear and worry.

When we all take notice that it doesn't change a thing, Kai speaks up. ''Run!''

We all turn around and start to dash away from the huge serpent that glares at us. Once we exit the lost city, I observe farther away the Bounty slowly landing down on the sand. We run toward the flying ship as we get chased right behind by the Great Devourer. I hear my brother grunt and see him fall. I slightly freak out inside and grab his arm to pull him back up as the others acknowledge us. I grip his arm tightly as we go back to run.

''Wait! Wait for us!'' My brother screeches — escaping my grasp as he is now sprinting way faster than me.

We all climb up the chain of the anchor before slamming the door of the bridge open. I launch myself along with the others. I get back up and see my brother being the last one to hump in while rolling on the floor. He quickly gets up, brushing some dust off of him before pointing at the monitor.

''Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!'' He exclaims in panic at Nya.

The black haired gal, who doesn't even turn to look at my brother and focuses on steering the wheel, raises her voice. ''Working on it. Blasters on full!''

Kai climbs up two buckets that are tossed on each other to look out the window. Pretty unstable in my opinion, but okay.. The flying ship elevates before dashing forward. I notice a sparkle enlightening in the hothead's eyes.

He lifts his arms in the air, letting out a, ''Woo-hoo!'' He gets down from the buckets and continues. ''Take that, you stupid snake!'' He places his hands on his hips.

The serpent emerges from underneath the sand in front of the Bounty. His face drops as my brother chuckles nervously.

''Uh, I think it heard you.'' Jay adds, gesticulating with his hands. No, really? You think?

Nya swings the wheel, now the Bounty is directing on the right at a fast pace, which makes us lose some of our balance. I grip both of my hands on the edge of the counter near the cappuccino machine — helping me to regain my posture and stability.

''Nya, we gotta go faster! That thing is gaining on us!'' Kai yelps, looking over his shoulder.

''We're going as fast as we can! I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon.'' Nya says in a hasty panicky tone.

''Probability of us making it that far is less than eight percent.'' Zane speaks up, giving us the statistics of our chance in survival.

''Never tell me the odds!'' Nya tells him.

''Thank you for the information, Zane! But next time, keep that to yourself, okay?'' I add, removing my hands from the flat surface.

''It's coming in for another attack! Port side!'' Cole informs while pressing some keys and watching a screen.

She swings the wheel on the other side, grunting. The ship tilts on the left side this time — which I place my hands back on the counter. Okay, I should get used to this kind of thing..

''We're losing speed! We'll drop to the ground pretty soon!'' Lloyd advises, showing the screen he's watching — where we can see some colored bars dropping.

''Throw everything overboard!'' Nya starts, her eyes not leaving the view in front.

''What?'' We all question as our voices are in perfect synchronisation.

''We need to lose some weight.'' She responds — making me quickly catch on what she meant.

''Port side!'' Lloyd screeches, turning his head to Nya.

Nya doesn't react in time and the snake bites off one of the boosters. Of course! Can never be easy. We all run to get some of the most random things we could find to throw them off the Bounty. I rest my hands on the safety fence, looking down at the things we flung off the ship that are now on the sand. The Great Devourer slithers as it opens its mouth, consuming the objects.

''Man, he sure is hungry.'' Jay comments, his voice being right next to me — making me jump ever so slightly.

He goes back inside the bridge as I continue to analyze the enormous snake that is chasing us. I frown while narrowing my eyes. Is it just me or does he look bigger?

''Okay, maybe it is because I am sick and slowly losing my mind, but does anyone else think the Devourer seems a lot bigger than before?'' I ask, catching the attention of the guys that are on the deck.

The snake chews on something and immediately after gets longer. It shakes its upper part of its body before growling.

''The more it consumes, the bigger it gets..'' Cole mumbles next to me. ''Don't throw anything else overboard!''

But unfortunately, by the time he says that, Kai already has thrown a teakettle off the Bounty. The flask goes straight into the mouth of the Great Devourer. What an ironic timing.

''Phew, We made it to Scattered Canyon. Hold on!'' Nya yelps, letting us know. She takes many different twists, turns and maneuvers around the rocks to lose the snake. It feels like a roller coaster ride — which is something I don't really like, but hey! It could be worse..

''Ah! We lost him!'' Cole celebrates while looking at me and lifting his arms in the air. I chuckle before offering him a high-five, which he returns almost immediately.

Out of nowhere, the Great Devourer jumps over a rock wall and hits the Bounty with its sharp tail — activating the alarm. The ship shakes back and forth, making us slide.

''Abandon ship!'' I hear Nya yell.

I grip on to the safety barrier tightly as the Bounty hits the ground before reflying once again. I hear a window break which catches my attention. I see my brother being launched before landing on the small elevated platform on the deck. Wait– Did my brother pass through the window? Alright..

I grab my bow from my back and jump off the ship. I summon my motorcycle and land right on the ground as the others join my sides. We stop and watch the Bounty collapse on the ground. We furrow our brows in sadness. The head of the snake peaks out of the sand. We all drive toward a safe distance from the Serpentine right under a huge rock. Our vehicles transform back into our Golden Weapons. We stare at the snake that opens its mouth before it picks up the Bounty with its teeth and throws it in the air to chomp it down in one bite.

''No!'' We all scream in disbelief. The Great Devourer disappears underneath the ground as the sky becomes clearer.

''Unh, it's gone.'' Cole remarks, walking a little backwards into the small cave that is a dead end.

I lay next to Zane while Kai lets out a sigh. ''That was too intense.'' He pulls off his hood as I do the same. ''All that action. Makes you so thirsty.'' He says out of breath.

I throw my head to the side, placing my arm in front of my mouth before coughing. I cringe, my face growing into a grimace.

''There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger.'' Zane tells us while standing back up. My eyes trail along with the tall bleach blonde boy.

''Bigger? Bigger?!'' My brother yells, getting up at his turn while removing his hood. ''That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs! Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight, but they're perfect!'' He suggests, obviously freaking out while pacing back and forth.

Cole walks up to him to calm his nerves down. ''And what, just give up?'' The ravenette asks, hoping to change his set of mind.

''You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing!'' Jay snaps back.

Kai stands up and walks toward the two. ''Hey, stop it! Listen to yourselves. Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? Us fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up?'' He interrogates, stopping the small argument between Jay and Cole.

''But he's not here anymore.'' Lloyd speaks up. I frown slightly as we all drop our heads down in sorrow.

''But his teachings live on.'' Kai retorts while walking away before facing all of us. ''Sensei once told me it's not the size of a ninja in a fight, but the size of the fight in the ninja. All this training, all these battles we've had with skeletons and the Serpentine. We've persevered through so much, we can't just give up now. A ninja never admits defeat. A ninja always picks himself up when he is down.'' He moves toward me, offering me his hand. I grab it and he pulls me on my feet before walking back to his previous spot. ''Which is exactly what Sensei Wu would want us to do right now.''

''But how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude?'' Zane questions, raising an eyebrow.

''Yeah, it's not like we have an extra Sacred Flute lying around to charm it. Or wait, heh. How about one of our awesome dragons? Oh, I forgot. They took off and left us high and dry. Or, hey, what about our golden weapons? Which will do nothing against a snake that size!'' Jay complains, dramatically gesturing his movements.

''Jay.'' I call out in an annoyed, but raspy voice. ''We get it, shut up.'' I won't hide the fact that his talking was getting really on my nerves. Nya walks next to me, placing a hand on my back and rubbing it up and down.

He chuckles then sighs while getting on the floor. ''Oh, we are so hooped.''

''Ah, Jay's right. We would need a weapon so big.'' Cole agrees with my brother.

''Or an idea that's even bigger.'' Kai starts. ''Ha! Jay, you're a genius! You thinking what I'm thinking?'' He points at my brother.

''Probably not, but go ahead.'' My brother responds as he laid down on his side with his hand on his hip while the other held his head.

Kai starts to walk backwards. ''There's no time! I'll fill you guys in on the way.''

''Wha–? Where are we going?'' Jay quizzes in a confused voice.

''We're going to destroy that snake once and for all!'' Kai briefly replies, lifting his arm in the air.

We arrive at the Junkyard of my parents with the wonderful help of our vehicles. We all transform our transportations back into our Golden Weapons. I stock my bow on my back, looking around.

''Good idea, Kai. If the Devourer likes to consume, this place is a full-on buffet!'' Cole comments, pointing around.

I walk toward where my dad would usually work — no one being there. I dart my eyes at my brother who is looking through the windows of the van. I come back near the others as I hear my brother sigh. He turns his head to me as I shake my head.

''Looks like our parents are gone.'' Jay lets the others know.

''Good, better for us.'' Kai answers, pulling out a blueprint before moving towards a broken car and unrolls the paper on the hood of the vehicle. The instruction reveals a huge mechanic that looks like a way of transportation.

''It's so awesome!'' Jay exclaims, becoming hyped up.

''Zane, you still have a recording of the Sacred Flute in your memory bank?'' He questions.

''It might've been destroyed earlier, but I have its exact tone recorded and ready for playback.'' Zane responds while lifting his arm before pressing a button on it as a reconstitution of the flute plays on recording. I observe Lloyd trying to see what we're talking about as he keeps bouncing to atleast have a peek.

''Good, and there should be enough spare parts around here to build this whopper. But we're gonna need to create our biggest tornado of creation yet. This is gonna be dangerous and we can't have anyone around.'' Kai explains to us, gesticulating with his hands.

We hear a distant whistling that we immediately recognize — the mailman. We turn our heads. I scoff, frowning at the man who enters the Junkyard with his bicycle.

''Ugh. What's he doing here?'' The raven haired boy groans, his brows furrowing.

I stomp toward the man who is getting off his bike. ''Aah!'' He screeches, his joyful face dropping. ''You ninja are always sneaking around, giving people heart attacks. You're too quiet.''

I cross my arms, raising a brow. I open my mouth to say something, but Kai joins beside me, placing both of his hands on my shoulders to toss me a little on the side. ''Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. But you need to get out of here, now.'' He warns the old man that is searching inside his bag while his hands still remain on my shoulders.

''Uh, well, now, I too have a job to do, and that's delivering the mail, which I plan to do.'' He retorts, approaching us.

And by us, I mean Kai and Jay, since the old man doesn't seem to have noticed my presence, or rather just completely ignoring me. My gaze softens as I lick my lips to moisten them. I notice Jay's glare quickly goes on me before going back at the man with the letter in his hands. He frowns his brows.

''Look, dude, our parents aren't even here. You really should be on your way.'' My brother says, seemingly annoyed as he snatches the letter away from the mailman grasps.

The old man looks completely unbothered by Jay's behavior. ''Them too?'' He fidgets with his fingers. ''Uh, let me guess, are they at the Take Back Ninjago rally too?''

Jay and Kai exchange glances of confusion. ''Uh? Excuse me sir, but what is that 'Take Back Ninjago' rally?'' I question, gaining his attention.

Kai removes his hands from my shoulders as the mailman is about to respond. ''What? You guys haven't heard? Everyone's getting together for a rally in the city. You know, to raise awareness about all the Serpentine problems that have been surfacing lately.'' He explains, his voice nonchalant.

''Whoa! Would you look at that? You guys are inspirational!'' Lloyd exclaims behind us. That blondie is sitting on the hood of the broken car with Nya right next to him.

I look over my shoulder, placing a hand on my hip. ''Who are you saying that to?'' I question, furrowing my brows.

Lloyd's face grows in confusion as Nya gives me a 'really? ' kind of look. I give her a small grin which she reciprocates with a shake of her head.

''Wait a minute.'' The mailman trails off, catching my attention back. ''You know what? You guys are right.'' He says as I notice the Great Devourer slithering right behind him. I open my mouth, but no sounds come out of it. ''Wherever you guys are, trouble is always around the corner. I think I'll be leaving now because whatever you guys are up to, I want no part of it.''

Does he ever say something else than 'guys, guys, guys'?

We place ourselves into a fighting position, which the mailman's face gets all confused. He turns around, only to see a ridiculously enormous snake. He screams and jumps into a nearby trash bin.

''Hey! It's now or never, guys!'' Kai speaks up, pulling his hood down. ''Ninja, go! Fire!'' He yells, using his Spinjitzu and circling us.

''Earth!''

''Lightning!''

''Ice!''

''Darkness!''

We join the hothead while doing Spinjitzu to form a bigger tornado. Lots of stuff gets sucked up into our Tornado of Creation to make a big vehicle that holds all five of them inside. I was behind Zane as the other three were at the front.

''Zane, now!'' Kai yelps.

The White Ninja then shoots a blast of the song towards the Devourer but misses by a string of hair.

''Zane, what was that? This isn't target practice. You're supposed to hit him, not give him a haircut.'' Cole comments, being at the very front of the vehicle.

''May I remind you we just magically whipped up this heap of junk.'' He responds, looking at the panels and joysticks.

''Well I hope one of us created a reverse feature, because...'' Kai trails off, gazing around. ''Reverse!''

''How's this for a reverse?'' The Black Ninja questions.

The snake's about to attack us and Cole quickly reverses backwards and hits a pile of tires. The collision hit me right in the back.

''Ow?!'' I yelp, rolling my elbows.

He chuckles in a nervous manner. ''Heh. Sorry, Nyx..''

He starts driving around the front entrance to avoid being eaten by the snake. Zane tries to shoot again but the snake dodges once again.

''How's this?'' My brother questions. He quickly gets some hooks and they grip on the scales of the snake. ''Got him!''

We drive back into the entrance of the Junkyard, making the Great Devourer unable to move.

''Zane! Before it gets away! Now, Zane! Now! Take the shot!'' The porcupine urges the White Ninja.

''Charm your way out of this.'' Zane says before he quickly takes the shot and gets him. The reptile falls down on the ground.

''Ah! You got him!'' I cheer in still a raspy voice, but not any worse than from earlier.

While the snake was being held down, I notice that there was a little glowing green spot on its head.

''It's got a weak spot!'' Kai points out with his hand.

''What?'' Cole questions, turning his head to the hothead. I observe his eyes immediately widening in shock.

I dart my eyes up and see the tail of the snake. My eyes widen in realization. Before I could even say a word, Kai speaks up.

''On its forehead! It's got a–'' The Red Ninja's sentence gets cut off as a loud crashing sound interrupts.

Dust and sand emerging from what I could guess was from the impact of the tail separating our vehicle in half. The section from behind — that Zane and I occupy — being split up from the other part in front.

My ears are ringing as I hear some distant, faint yells.I shake my head as the smoke fades slowly. I see the blonde boy in front of me being pressed by some oxygen bottles.

''Where's Zane?'' Lloyd asks.

''And Moki?'' Nya adds — both of their tones are filled with worry.

Zane pushes the tanks of air from him, letting us reveal ourselves. ''Right here.''

He speaks up then turns around — making me see that half of his face has been ripped off, gears now could be in sights. He offers me his hands and I gratefully take them. He helps me get up from my seat.

''That was close.'' I chuckle out of nerves.

''Too close.''

''Perfect. Now that was a total failure.'' My brother huffs, getting on one of the wheels. I walk toward him. Once I stop, I put my hand on my hip and look at him with a raised eyebrow.

''Not total. Did you guys notice on his forehead? It has a weak spot.'' Kai informs, mimicking with his hand.

Zane and I hop off from our places and get on the ground. He lets go of my hand and I thank him for helping me out.

''Oh, great! Let me make a note of that.'' Jay starts while imitating the action to write on his wrist. Everyone starts to get closer to him. ''Giant snake has wee, itty-bitty weak spot. That'll be totally impossible to get at because the thing is too ridiculously huge to do anything to stop it!'' He yells while wiggling his body back and forth.

''Are you done?'' Nya quizzes with a raised brow.

Jay takes a deep breath before exhaling. ''Ah. Yes.'' He nods, turning his head to the black haired girl.

''Because things just got worse.'' She trails off with crossed arms. ''Look.'' She points at the Great Devourer that is slithering toward in the same direction it came from.

''It's heading toward Ninjago City!'' Zane shouts, pointing at the direction.

''That's where our parents are!'' My brother screeches, turning his head to me.

''So is everybody else!'' Cole adds.

''If it consumes the biggest city in all of Ninjago there will be no stopping it.'' Kai breathes out, making us all furrow our brows.

We managed to fix the vehicle before driving all the way to Ninjago City. Once we arrive at the center where I assumed the rally was happening. My eyes dart at a familiar car with two people inside. The Great Devourer preying on my mother and father — which makes me grow with anger and fear.

''Mom? Dad?'' Jay interrogates, his eyes flickering between our parents to the huge serpent along with his head.

The windows that are used as doors open and both Jay and I jump on the hood of our parent's car. We grab our Golden Weapons and trail them up to the huge lizard.

''Leave our parents alone!'' I screech while starting to pull the string of my bow.

''Lightning!'' My brother adds right after my saying, sending it a shock. The snake trembles and growls in response to the impact.

''Darkness!'' I yell, shooting, at my turn, an arrow at the serpent.

The reptile hisses and slithers farther away in the center of the city. Screams emerge from a few citizens as they run away from the danger that the Great Devourer provides. The serpent heads toward Kai, who swings a fireball at the huge lizard.

I dart my eyes at two people, one with a camera which makes me think that it is obviously the camera man. The other male, with a microphone in hand, hid right behind a van. They must have been sticking around for the rally.

While all that happens, Jay is telling our mother and father to leave and get into safety. We get off the hood of their car as they drive away, giving us a long goodbye.

The van the two men were lurking behind gets lifted up by Cole — which slightly surprises me. He throws it at the snake, earning acclamation from the news reporters.

My brother and I walk over them, joining the assembly. The serpent hisses and lifts its tail up. I furrow my brows as I take a few steps back. The tail of the reptile dives toward us.

''Ice!'' Zane exclaims, using his shurikens to freeze the tail — making it unable to move before succeeding to break the ice and smacking it on the van that Cole threw.

''Uh. I think we only made it mad.'' Jay comments, turning his head to us.

Right after this saying, the serpent lets out a loud and long roar. I rotate my gaze to him. ''Great observation, Jay.''

The Great Devourer creeps around the place, destroying most things in its way. We try to do everything in our power to stop it, but always end up on the ground — struggling to get back up.

Once again, the cycle repeats — us on the ground as the serpent hisses as the guy with the mic has been filming since the very start. The screams of fear that emerge from the citizens get more and more overwhelming.

We get back up again, placing ourselves into a fighting stance. The reptile hits its head on the ground, a hair from us, which makes us fall back down. It hisses, causing me to tilt my head while being on the ground to see what was happening.

I notice Nya, in the Samurai's exo-suit, tears off the light pole. She flys up a little in the air before the Great Devourer notices her. My eyes dart at my friends that are getting up. I force myself to stand back up with them. I trail my gaze up at the Samurai, who sticks the headlight in the mouth of the snake — which wouldn't let it close.

''Samurai to the rescue. Again!'' Jay exclaims, swinging his nunchucks.

I spot Nya's suit's hands clinging onto the pole, not seeming to let go. ''Its breath smells worse than Cole's chili.'' Lloyd remarks, gagging.

Cole, who seems offended by the comment, yelps a, ''Hey!''

The snake groans, dropping his head back and trying to get rid of the Samurai out of its mouth. She and Lloyd are stuck swinging there. The snake moves around everywhere and bumps itself on a building.

''Get out of there, sis!'' Kai yells.

''I can't! Unh! I'm stuck!'' She shouts back.

The two of them scream when the Great Devourer lets them go. Then a five headed dragon interrupts and saves them.

''Rocky!'' Cole yelps and I could tell that he had a big smile on his face. ''Our dragons are back!''

''It appears dragons go through a metamorphosis when they reach adulthood. They too have found their true potential.'' Zane informs us as we all watch our dragons fly around.

''Ha-ha! They couldn't have had a better timing!'' I screech, wiggling my hands along with my arms in excitement.

''Go get them, Rocky! Go!'' The Black Ninja cheers.

One of the heads opens its mouth, a light blue trail coming out of it. It freezes the upper part of the neck of the Great Devourer.

''Ice!''

Then a different head spits fire at its head — melting the frozen substance.

''Fire!''

The creature flies closer to the serpent, launching a lightning bolt at it.

''Lightning!''

Then the dragon goes up and flies around for a small amount of time before swiping back down and «earth» punches it in the face.

''Earth!''

The mystical beast goes higher and higher before stopping. Finally, the head that I assumed was Tenebris, open his mouth — a dark shadowy trail quickly making its way around the head of the enormous lizard.

''Darkness!''

The snake being now confused shakes its head before hitting it on a building, which makes the Samurai fall down. Our dragons reach out to them before they could hit the ground. The creature lets go of Nya that is with Lloyd once it gets near us.

The reptile slithers around an apartment building, quickly moving higher in the air. A loud growl emerges from our dragon as they dive at the ginormous serpent — sending a bolt of shock.

Shard opens his mouth, a trail of ice leaving it to freeze the head of the Great Devourer. The mystical beast plunges at the head of the snake, hitting it with a «earth punch».

Cole chuckles. ''Can dragons get any cooler? Seriously!''

At the same time he says that a fireball gets launched at the huge lizard — who in response, slithers down the edifice.

''yes! It's running away!'' Kai exclaims while fistbumping the air.

The dragon comes down to rest but the snake appears from under the ground and hits the dragon with its tail.

Our eyes widen as we all scream. ''No!''

The rear of the serpent slaps the dragon once again — which makes the creature fall down on the grass.

''No!'' Cole repeats, only him this time tho. We all run at the collapsed critter on the ground, panic filling the aura around us.

''What now?'' Nya questions, worry in her voice as we begin to pat their heads and check out on them.

I feel a weird and creepy presence behind us, one that is familiar. I hear a breathing sound even with the pitch screams from the citizens that are running all around. I frown as I notice in the corner of my eyes Lloyd looking puzzled — seemingly feeling the same nearby presence.

But unlike me, he turns around before letting out a small gasp. ''You came back!''

I rotate my head at my turn along with the others, seeing Garmadon standing with a frown on his face.

''Give me the weapons. I am the only one who can handle the power of all five at once.'' Garmadon demands while the guys and I exchange unsure glances. ''It's the only thing that'll defeat the Devourer.''

''Uh, I thought we were supposed to do everything in our power not to let him possess the weapons.'' My brother speaks up.

''Yeah, but do we have any other solutions?'' I reply, the grip I have on my bow tightens.

Zane lifts his arm up and looks at a small panel that is on his forearm. ''I've ran every other scenario through my servers. It appears to be the only way.'' He informs while we all turn our heads to Kai — immediately knowing that he would be the toughest to convince.

The hothead rotates his head at the streets, observing the enormous snake terrorizing the city.

''Give me the weapons.'' The Dark Lord repeats, his tone still seemingly calm.

He turns his head to me, seemingly wanting a sign of approval from myself.

''Kai?'' Zane calls, wanting to hear his response.

I give the Red Ninja a small nod, tho, he didn't look convinced. He frowns as he seems puzzled.

''Only I can destroy it. Or prepare to watch–'' The ridiculously tall and dark figure continues to insist.

''Quit your yammering and just do it.'' Kai cuts him off, passing his sword to him. ''When you have a chance to make the blow, it has a weak spot near his forehead.''

We all walk up to him, passing at each of our turns the Golden Weapons to him. You might ask yourselves, how can he possess the five weapons if he only has four hands? It's simple, really, he just wrapped it around his body so the bow rests on his back.

''Uh, I don't think this needs to be said, but we're gonna need these back.'' Jay comments — making me furrow my brows.

Garmadon chuckles, raising the weapons as if they were trophies. ''I'll do my part, you just make sure he stays in one spot.'' He says before starting to crackle in a maniac manner.

''Stays in one spot? Stays in one spot? How are we supposed to do that?!'' My brother shouts, just slightly freaking out.

''Don't forget; we're ninja.'' Kai answers.

We all establish a plan quickly as time is running fast. We all give a single nod at each other before dashing into our positions. Kai is supposed to go first, leading the Great Devourer to Cole, who would pass the «torch» to Jay, then to Zane and finally it would be my turn. My only job was to get to my friends with the dragon because of my sickness since in their eyes, they think that joining their little cycle might put me in much more danger. Listen, I find it sweet that they care about my well being, but do they seriously forget that they are still putting themselves in great danger and that I was running ever since this morning? Their logic is sometimes concerning.

I first land next to Kai, who hops on the dragon and sits right next to me, being on one of the chairs. I'm still not used to the five-headed thing, but I slowly am getting the hang of it. I next arrive right besides Cole, who darts his gaze at me then the hothead placed behind me. He bounces on the creature, going behind me.

I fly up higher in the air as a ramp made out of ice gets in my view. I get a quick peak of Jay and Zane sliding on it and seemingly having the time of their life. I move the dragon besides a building, which is where I could assume that the frozen slide is ending.

Two colored ninja that are familiar get in our sights as the Great Devourer is just a hair away from them with its mouth wide open.

''Now!'' Cole calls out from behind me.

I dive straight forward, picking my brother and Zane before they could get eaten by the huge snake. I rise higher up in the horizon, moving away from the serpent.

''You think it's working?'' Jay asks as we glance around to see the results.

''We're about to find out!'' Kai exclaims.

I follow the trail of the reptile's body before finally seeing the mouth of the Great Devourer biting its own tail, now stuck. A smile of relief and pure happiness crawls onto my face.

''We did it!'' Cole cheers while I feel his presence right behind me lift a little to see the snake being stuck somewhat better.

I descend the dragon on a nearby roof of an edifice where Lloyd and Nya were standing on. We all climb down the creature, moving to the edge to look at the scene. The Great Devourer desperately tries to detach itself from its tail.

''We did our part, now where is Garmadon?'' I quiz, glaring around.

''Yeah, he's not gonna hold on for much longer.'' Cole agrees with me while glancing down at the reptile.

''Look!'' Lloyd shouts, pointing at the top of a building exactly at the right position to hit the weak spot on the top of the snake's head where Garmadon remains. Clouds appear in the sky as it also darkens. ''Dad!''

''You are the reason evil runs through my blood.'' Garmadon starts as a light purple smoke surrounding the Golden Weapons. ''You bit me once. Now feel what it's like to be bitten back!'' He shouts loud enough for us to hear before jumping off the building, diving straight at the snake.

''Go get him, dad.'' His son mutters, a hopeful look on his face.

''Vengeance will be mine!'' He exclaims, reaching the weak point of the reptile.

The Great Devourer lets out a loud growl before turning into green goo that spreads everywhere all around the city. Gross. Even with the height's position of the building, we didn't get spared by the sticky stuff. Once the sloppy substance levels down, the citizens and I start to cheer and clap for Garmadon.

''He did it!'' Jay exclaims with a big grin on his face.

''No, we did it!'' Cole corrects my brother.

We all get back down from the edifice to greet everyone. While we walk on the road, I see my parents walking towards us.

''Ooh, our little ninjas.'' My mom says while opening her arms.

A huge beam appears on Jay and I's faces, practically launching ourselves into our parents arms. The dragon joins us on the street, which makes Cole's face light up.

''Hey! There you are, you big lug!'' He exclaims while running to Rocky before patting his head. ''It's good to have you back!''

Once we all pull away from our embrace, my parents hold a small conversation with Jay and I. I didn't really push in the talking, but still listened to them — occasionally nodding and joining in. My gaze trails to Lloyd, who looks around, probably searching for his father.

''I don't see my dad.'' The small blondie replies, his face dropping.

''He should be around here somewhere.'' Kai tries to lighten up the mood of the boy.

''Your analysis is incorrect. He is not here.'' Zane speaks up while looking around, murdering the slightest of hopes that remained on Lloyd's face.

''Then our Golden Weapons are gone too.'' Cole realises, making me frown. I should have known that he wouldn't have returned to give us our weapons back. ''Well, isn't that convenient.''

We all walk toward the edge of the small bridge of the highway, the view surely looking like one of those apocalyptic films.

''Look, his footsteps!'' Nya points out, her eyes glimmering at the clue.

''I have a feeling you'll see your father again soon.'' Kai replies while placing a hand on the upper part of Lloyd's back.

''I know, but that's what I'm afraid of.'' The kid responds, leaving a small moment of silence.

I glimpse over someone rather familiar in the distance. My face immediately lights up as a smile reappears on my face. ''Sensei!''

''Sensei Wu!'' Cole repeats right after, which makes me assume that he found him too.

Nya gasps as we all jump down from the bridge to the road underneath, dashing at the old man who is brushing the gooey stuff off of him.

''Ha! Would you look at that! He survived!'' Jay exclaims while wiggling his arms.

The old man smiles while he opens his arms as if it was a way to greet us. ''I can't tell you how glad I am to see you!'' He shouts while walking to grab his teakettle before going back onto his previous spot. ''The Great Devourer left a bad taste in my mouth.'' He takes a sip of his cup as we all stare at him with relief. He sighs. ''Much better. And still hot.''

Lloyd chuckles. ''It's good to have you back, uncle. But my father left and he took the Golden Weapons.''

''Ah, very true.'' Sensei starts while placing a hand on his nephew's shoulder. ''The ability of the weapon is truly great, but the ability to better oneself makes you limitless.''

''I couldn't have said it any better myself!'' My brother comments, earning a small glare from me as a small smile still remains on my face.

''Plus,'' I speak up while approaching the blonde boy. ''We have something way more important than those weapons; you.'' I say to him, reclaiming a small grin from him.

''The pupils have become the masters.'' Sensei adds while stroking his beard.

''Am I really gonna have to fight my father one day?'' Lloyd questions.

''One day. But today we can feel good that Ninjago is saved, for tomorrow you will train for the day. Good will finally face evil and a final outcome will be decided for all of time.'' The sage man informs, placing his hands behind his back.

''Uh, but don't worry, we're gonna teach you everything we know.'' Kai speaks up, joining my side.

''We'll be right there by your side.'' I add.

''And make sure you're prepared for that fight.'' Jay joins in, a determined look on his face.

''Because as we all know, good will always stand up to evil.'' Cole follows right after.

''And ninja always stand up for what is right.'' Zane concludes the speech for us.

Nya places her hands on her hips and exchanges a nod with Sensei, a beam on her face.

''Go, ninja, go!'' We all yell as we jump in the air with our arms also raised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 319 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) โœฟ"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
32.3K 941 29
แดกสœแด€แด› แดแดส€แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส/ษด, แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ สœแด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡๊œฐแด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡, สœแด€แด แด‡? แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑษชษดษข ส™แด€แด„แด‹๊œฑแด›แดส€ส, ๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ, แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡, ษขแดแด› ษดแด ษชแด…แด‡แด€ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แดแด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด€สŸ? ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษช๊œฐ ๊œฑสœแด‡'๊œฑ แดแด‡ษด...
6.1K 149 13
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต-๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต: ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ โ€ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข (๐˜ฏ.)...
13.6K 773 39
"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ ๐๐€๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐„๐๐„๐๐ƒ...