Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 42

526 48 9
By Nightstar246

Chapter 42

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Almost done." Moxxie muttered as he sews up one of the customized items. Well, a plushy.

A rat of all things.

"Cute." Moxxie muttered as he looked over the plush. Check over everything to make sure it's good. Then put it in the shipment box to a familiar name and address. Open the next order for Miss Selena. Professional yet casual vest with a skit. A witch themes. Pockets for sewing needles.

Let out a snort as they have an odd feeling, they know who this is. The past two year have met Ivy friend at the café. If it's that friend must be very thrilled to finally get a spot. Check everything what they need to start. Got the right fabric available for the skirt. The vest part is not sure about the color. Could tomorrow go out to see while they go to the range?

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Moxxie pick it up with his tail and answered. "Hel- "

"Moxxie."

Eyes blink in surprise to hear the voice. Like he hasn't heard from her for a while not. Quite unexpected. "Mil-Mil?"

"H-Hey."

"Hey um. How are you?"

"I'm. I'm...I really not okay Moxxie."

Next, thing Moxxie knows him hearing the girl vent. Yet, at the same time there was this hurt in her voice.

"I need to get away from here, I need to go out and find jobs that won't fire me or throw me off when they are done! Wrath sake I'm even band form the Pain Games! I got set up on a blind date! Stop trying to get me with all these muscular meat heads! I I love the farm when I want to work but I just want to do more! I then date someone I knew they wouldn't approve of but hey who cares! Well, that bit my ass! Then that fucker broke up with me after he was 'done'. Like just fucken now! Just let me catch the next thing walking pass by with my money! Now going to hear crap again from my folks about him! After, after, after "Millie voice that was angry and annoyed began to choke up. "I'm sorry. "

"Mil Mil." Their own voice sounded lost. To hear this strong gal reduces this.

"S-sorry Moxxie for w-wasting your time. Fuck, I shouldn't have a right to call you. Everything just been so busy even if it's not excuse. I..."

"Where are you?"

"I'm still in Wrath. Um have you went to the train station located nearby? Able to have some money on me to make this call on a pay phone." Millie sounded very tired.

"Do you parent know where you are?"

"They know I went out. I just didn't bother telling them where."

"Do you want to go home?"

"I got to get home."

"But do you want to stay?"

"W-what?"

"Look you can stay with me in Pride."

"What? Mox no! I can't do that to you and- "

Moxxie gets it. He risked something very big by letting her stay with him. But she was upset. Tired out. Needs to be away for a while. "We can figure something out later. Right now, you can stay with me. Or I can book you a hotel room. "

"Why. We haven't talk in a long time." Millie sounded a bit lost.

"Indeed, we haven't that actually hurt a bit honestly."

"I'm sorry."

"Enough. Just give me a few hours."

"T-thank you Mox." Sincerity in her voice and chuckle. "I feel like were acting like teenagers."

"Young adults can still be like them." Check his watch. "I'll be there okay."

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Millie giggles and begins to slowly be her old self. "You sure?"

"Yes."

"I'm...I want to see my folks first before I make a decision."

"Okay. I get it."

They both hung up.

Renting a car in Pride is not easy. But Moxxie in a rush so he threw some money in the rental demon face. Who will gladly sign the paperwork? The car has to come back in four days. Grab another item as well on the way over.

Soon he drove the car to the elevator section for car transport. Next, the thing he knows he driving, very fast to reach the train station. Wants to laugh at the situation. For, rat's sake really has gotten soft. He drove up to the station. Got out the car to go look for her. Took not very long as he spots Millie sitting at a bench as she rubbing her eyes.

"Mil-Mil."

Millie looks up in their direction. The pair just stared at the other. Got up to run to them and crush them in a hug. A small shudder but he returns the hug back. Pull back to see her wipe her eyes.

"S-Sorry again. I fuck I miss you."

Moxxie nods at her. "Come on let's get you home to pack."

"Thank you."

Got in the car.

"Um."

"Rental."

The pair were silent on the drive. Some point Millie did pass out but didn't wake her up. Only did when arriving at her.

"Here."

"All right. I shouldn't be too long. Just wait here." Millie got out of the car as she ran home.

Moxxie watches her while he takes a small breath. Sent a text to Maria about getting a new roommate for a while. Guess they were on the phone longer than they expected after what happened next.

SLAM!

Look over to see Millie walking out with her bag. Expression pissed off along with a bit hurt. "Mil?"

"I got everything let's go."

"What about- "

"I'll talk to them later right now I'm." She took a deep breath. "I got what I need lets- "

"Sis?"

Millie cursed and turned to see Sallie at the door. "Go back to sleep Sal."

"What you doing? Okay look I get it they can be-Foxxie?"

Moxxie move to the side to wave hello. Glance at Millie to go talk to her.

Millie sighs and gets out quickly. Goes to talk with her. Look a bit heated. One of the two ready to punch the other. Then hugged. Sallie rushed over to Moxxie side of the door. "Hey Foxxie."

"Hey Scar." This felt so awkward.

"Look I. Thanks for doing this for Sis."

"It's nothing Scar." Moxxie was silent for a bit and sighed. "The same goes for you in the future."

"Really?" Sallie held a look of surprise and grinned back. Lightly punch his arm. "Jeez you're still a weirdo sweet heart. Right now, needed here but will take that offer in the future when I get sick of the place. Or ready to travel."

"Try to behave Sallie."

"No, promises. Just take care of sis." Glance at Millie. "You still sure?"

"Positive. Probably good idea to see other options."

"I guess just never you the big city girl type." Look back at the house. "All right. Yall should head on out."

"Ready?"

"Yep! Sallie don't steal all my stuff." Millie looks at her.

"Please I'm going to take over your room."

"Call okay."

"I will. I will if I want stuff from Foxxie."

The two siblings stuck their tongue out at the other. Then we hugged each other again. Small whispered between the pair till Sallie let go. Mille jump in the car.

The pair drove off from the ranch. Gone all the way back to the elevator.

Now back in Pride.

Millie couldn't stop pressing her face against the window. When they passed by some jerks flipped off. Moxxie had to drive fast. Not for their safety but that idiot since he probably saves them from Millie wrath.

"Who lives below you?" Millie asked him as they walked up the stairs into the apartment.

"The rats."

"Seriously?"

"Don't worry about them. Still, not able to get in this room."

Millie blinks and giggles. She nudges him. "You think if I get rid of them, I can have that room for free?"

"Gave me the key if I want to do rat duty below. So, possible."

They went inside and Millie looked around the room. "Got a good place."

"It does what it needs to do." Rub the back of his head. "You can stay in my room tonight. The other room is storage. But we will probably rent a bed for you. Or I can move in there since mine has a bathroom. So, you don't need to worry about going in and out of room- "

Millie hugs him. "You are too sweet Moxxie. How about we talk about it later? It's been a long day."

"Okay." He pats her shoulder. "Let me just go clean up my room. Go get you a snack in the fridge."

"Thanks, Mox." She smiles at him and goes to the kitchen area.

Moxxie sighs and goes to his room. Only a small number of things in here. But no issue to move around. Plus, their main stuff in inventory along with the extra room. Walk out of the bedroom to see her munching on a chocolate bark. Motion the bedroom. "Here you go."

"I really don't mind taking the couch."

"Just take the bed. You'll need it. Keep the blinds close. The light from that sign is irritating."

"Thanks, fluffy head."

"I'm not fluffy."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Millie moving in! Some new twists and turns around.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
144K 3.3K 32
Helluva Boss Harem x Female!Imp!Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) with no backstory. Wi...
220K 3.1K 25
Inspired by Unidentified's story with the same concept, but with my own twist. Jessie had lived through a traumatic event in his childhood. Being ta...
211K 11.5K 90
Fresh is Admin of the Multiverse!? This can't end well ... or can it? This is an alternate universe - er, multiverse - where Fresh is responsible for...