Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 34

638 53 19
By Nightstar246

Chapter 34

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"How was the Birthday?"

Ivy looked at Moxxie. She was pleased to see him back here to work.

"It was good." Moxxie replied. Really good. It was just them to just hangout. He gave her the space honey. Yes, it was safe for her to eat. She really loves it. The two just being together. She was going to go out with friends another night to celebrate. Right now, it was just family. Got to meet a few other like his old bosses. Many jokes about coming back now.

They weren't joking but Moxxie didn't pick it up at all.

There wasn't time to see Millie and Sallie but he was able to call them. They 'whine' as he couldn't stay longer. How dramatic.

Other than that, they had a good three days with her until it was time to get back home.

That reminded him.

"Here." Grab his bag to pull out a bottle. "From Madre and I. A late Birthday gift. She says thanks for the note to get a free drink, dessert here when she comes to the ring."

Ivy blinked as she was taken back. Her Birthday Day was a few months back on a non-work day but Moxxie did say a Happy Late Birthday. Didn't have to ask it not like she will age. Just 'celebrates' to have a day to herself. Or in the past go out to party with a few others.

Reach out to grab it. It was a standard bottle size of whiskey. A black wax seal on top. The liquor was like a deep auburn until moving in a certain light that could see a mahogany color. Of course, if you're an expert you would have to look deeper into the meaning. Or you just don't care and give me a shot. On the front was just a simple black background design. On the background look like sparks were widen of to portray it as either as a firework or maybe sparks exploding. Then the brand name itself is in the middle.

Bangtail Whiskey.

"Never heard of this Whiskey?" Ivy studies the bottle while her vine goes to grab a shot glass. Trying to recall when she went to the liquor store if she saw it.

"Madre only sells it in the Wrath Ring. It's usually in barrels but will do a few in bottles." Along with the business size it makes sense. Still, now with extra hands you can put in extra orders to be delivered further in the Wrath Ring.

"I can get that." Ivy, along with many others, does get jealous at times. While yes, their food, alcohol, drugs, and certain needs 80% percent come from the rings. Over time I learned to make deals. Like just on Earth with vendors, trades and threats. There is a business side to it. But many do keep things just in their rings as if it's local. Or just not allowed to come over.

So, it felt quite pleasing to have something quite personal from another given to her.

Now her thoughts on Whiskey in general. It can vary. Just have to taste to see. She preferred vodka or gin, personally. But a nice whiskey was something she would savor as well.

Twist the wax seal top off. Poor dash in the shot glass. Picks it up to look over.

Now Ivy understands with whiskey the color gets darker it's because of age. A deeper color also suggests a more intense tasting to many.

At least when that was a thing on Earth. The logic of drinks thrown out the window. Sure, the alcohol is still similar down here. Along with the difference.

In Hell many do drink a lot. Okay 96% do. Sinners can consume vast amounts of alcohol without fear of dying, dying. Unless, depending on the alcohol and amount, you can still get a horrible hangover. Or do the stupid shit that 'kill' you. Unless you got unlucky with something angelic.

Beelzejuice is so far one the strongest and can intoxicate the demons of Hell. Sinner, hellborns and even the random animal inhabitants. Of, course only a select few can get that up here in Pride, at specific bars or sneak it through but it is so expensive. The Gluttony ring does sell other alcohol too in the other rings. It's just Beelzejuice just the bomb.

This stuff was strong though. Maybe something to do with Wrath?

It was Smokey.  A rich smoky flavor was one way to desirable the taste. There was another associated flavor too it.

She hummed a bit. It was reminding her of something but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Well?"

"I love it. Tell her I said thank you." Then an idea crosses her mind. "Hey Mox. Do you mind if I can call her? Or put a number down. Want to thank her myself."

Moxxie thinks a bit. "Let me ask her first.  Probably will want me to give you the home number."

"I got you. Let me go store this away. You can go open up front."

"Got it."

The day went by fast after that.

A few regulars, many assholes, did say hi to Moxxie. Or get grouchy he didn't come back sooner. The older customers, hellborns, like Moxxie when he talks back. Then talk leads to random weather.  No, issue after that. Issues being everyday hell stupid stuff.

"So, what did you get your Madre?" Ivy asked, the pair closing together. So, now I'll just clean up.

"Honey." Moxxie, was sweeping up.

"Honey?"

"It was exotic honey."

"Cool." Ivy was able to hear a few things about what they just did. She moves a bit them bump into Moxxie as he brought it out here. Fell on the ground. "Crud sorry Mox- "

Stop to see the notebook open up. The first page looks like designs. Even thread was tape on the page like different color options. Pick up fast as Moxxie held the notebook. He didn't look embarrassed but just watched her wearily.

The sinner blink then sighs. "Look I don't mind you bringing your notebook to work. But I would suggest keeping like your professional one home. Just in case some moron tries to steal it and sale your ideas."

"There not that good." Moxxie muttered. He does have another one that like personal he doesn't carry around. Only had this on him when he took breaks since he prefers to sew at the apartment. This one is just like fun. Idea he thought of making but unsure to do it or not.

"Seriously? I thought that dress was gorgeous. Those color would have to go personal search and try on to see I can pull it off." Just watches them shuffle a bit. "Do you have extra stuff at home you made?"

A little shrug.

"How about bringing them over Friday? After work."

"Why?"

"I want to see what else you have made, along with buy it."

"Buy...It?"

You would think Moxxie would be use to this. Like someone actually likes materials he has made over the years. Proof really shows around like at home. It doesn't mean they're still doubts. Or like he was waiting for some cruel prank. A joke.

But from knowing Ivy so far doesn't pull that kind of stunt. Really not keen on pranks.

"You don't have to just curious what the designer can make." Plus, she remembers what Maria said awhile back.

Moxxie just says nothing after that. Actually, he did after giving her a sheet of paper that was their home number in Wrath. Gave Maria a heads up about the call. Ivy thanks him, along with to be safe walking back home.

Back at the apartment.

Moxxie glance at his notebook with the designs. Just stare to look at them.

It's one thing when he made stuff for those, he knows, for gifts. Would refuse payments. Madre will get pouty at them. At work couldn't do much about that when he was making an order? Just put it in with the gold he still has. 

But could he?

He does enjoy it. It was the first thing that made them feel relaxed, content, and felt good they were able to do this. A lot of things that he never expected he would actually enjoy. Too much experience. To be given a chance. Were there ups and downs? Of course, along with the ring he lived it. But he didn't care. Not everyone needs to know.

Grip the notebook.

At least he can try.

Whelp better see what they have got to bring Friday. Maybe do something a little small. Special.

Jeez he really has changed.

"I got a proposition?"

"Okay?" Moxxie just looks at Ivy weirdly. Right now, on break as he is messing with the notebook. A proposition could mean anything. Sure, probably will decline but can hear her out.

Okay, Ivy got to admit these accessories Moxxie brought that Friday to look over were cute. Then the cherry on the top he made her like one ribbon, a baseball hat, and headband and socks that had her Nightshade logo designs with flower buds and vines.

It gave her a brilliant idea.

One she has been discussing with Maria. An idea Maria had been thinking about for a while as well but not sure how to bring it up.

Yes, Ivy has been keeping in touch with her employee parents. At first was too well the thank you gift. Then it was just talking like before on the cellphone. The pair of them would just talk to each other. It was quite unexpected for both of them. Talk about a lot of different subjects. Then one of the ideas Ivy wanted to tell Maria immediately after Ivy saw Moxxie work. Along with bought them, same with the Night Café Logo. Gift or not can't just except for free.

Even if Moxxie was being stubborn about not accepting the payment. You would think those who are from Hell, it doesn't matter who, will accept the money. But nope even after telling him a week before who would be interested in buying what he made.

Any who the idea if Moxxie would want to do it. Will threw it in as an offer suggestion but it was his choice at the very end.

Maria loved it along with appreciated. Plus, a threat if they try to screw her son over that Whiskey, she gave her. Won't be the last but a set of moltovs.

She really began to like her new acquaintance phone buddy.

"Why don't you sell some of your stuff here. Just small things like you brought for me to see. Then can see about adding a few extra stuffs to widen the variety."

"Isn't that not good for your business?"

Seriously, how is this Imp from Hell? "If you want you can put half with the flower logo of the shop. But the other half is still yours. Think of it as way how to help your sale, profits and all that on the business side of fashion sales."

"You sure?" Didn't expect it to go this far. He just wanted to do something nice. Now it's like an opening for them to have stuff be sold.

"Moxxie if I wasn't sure. I wouldn't give out the idea. Heck, many of the customers like you so will give it a look. "

"I um don't want anyone to know I made them."

"Huh?" She blinks didn't expect that. But at the same time maybe she should have from the talks.

Moxxie look down a bit. "I just don't want the looks at me."

"Ah you want to be the anonymous type. Even better." Ivy grinned big to see them relax a bit. "Then if anyone asks will say a buddy of mine makes them under M. That way you are already starting your own business.

"M seriously? Wow that won't point at me."

"Either that or you find a new initial brand." She claps her hand. "Think of me as your first sponsor M."

"I will not call my brand that and my Madre would fight you about that."

"I believe that. So, how much will I need to pay for an outfit like that." Point at a certain design outfit to avoid that.

"How much chocolate in the fridge?"

"You need money."

"You sound like Madre."

"Well, I agreed with her." Ivy grinned. Even at work put Moxxie mom on speaker. The embarrassed look on the Imp face was priceless as the two women talk about him and few stories. Ivy already got a few just being around Moxxie.

Moxxie has thought about it for a while even as he got home. An anonymous worker of sorts but also a freelancer. Then a name just pops up. Think it over a bit. Why not? Short. Can work with it. In a way it also very much like them.

"Flaw?" Madre replied over the phone.

"Yeah Flaw." Moxxie answered in space as he wrote some notes down. Gently push the wolf pups away as he tries to work.

"Well, that's different. Not a bad ring to it." Maria hums but also please Moxxie seems to be liking the idea. Will let Moxxie tell her about it.

"Well, it's not like I can use Puppet."

"Fair, do you think he would put it together?"

"Frogmouth is smart."

"Are we talking about the literal animal or Stolas?"

"Yes."

Maria snorts on the other line. Oh, Moxxie never let anyone change you.

"But she said to wait till like the beginning of the year. To give me time to make other stuff. I mean I don't mind but rather just use what I have now. I don't mind making another headband and all that. "

"Moxxie." Maria voice now a bit worried. "You do remember what happens at the end of the year. Right?"

Moxxie was silent.

Two months later Ivy gave him a week off. To get his place board up, along with to give them time to head to the elevator instead of waiting.

Extermination Day is a week away.

Rat Sake.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Bangtail Whiskey is the name that Maria sells and owns.

Maria loves space honey.

Indeed, you had Moxxie but still you.

Flaw! Flaw! Flaw!

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.7K 19
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...
271K 16K 140
(This story is discontinued. There is a 2.0 Version updated.) Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fa...
212K 11.5K 90
Fresh is Admin of the Multiverse!? This can't end well ... or can it? This is an alternate universe - er, multiverse - where Fresh is responsible for...
116K 2.7K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...