Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 32

613 52 21
By Nightstar246

Chapter 32

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Whelp Moxxie got a job.

The worker that he helped out actually owns the shop. Along with the building. Ivy Moore.

Will be doing part-time job at the Nightshade Café. Only four days a week. The times would be between 6-1 and another 11-4. Moxxie was fine with that. It is only open five days a week. Along with mentioning she might open back up Saturday again but would only be 8-12. Which okay that's fine. Your shop. Just a head up just in case.

If they are still sticking around. Or not fired.

The interview process felt a bit odd for them. Really wasn't interview when he worked at the other stores. Now he thinks about its kind of like a mix of internship at a young age to part time. Any who. She was going to hire him but had to ask questions, along with a one page fill in on the resume.

Some of the questions were like any experience in the kitchen. Just made comments helping with their Madre in the kitchen. Can make bread from scratch. Along with the process of making a drink from scratch too. Well, drinks that wouldn't be sold here unless you personally want to slip some alcohol in your chai, or mocha.

Ivy decided to give Moxxie a chance to see how this will turn out. The first day was just showing them around the kitchen, inventory and cleaning area. Along with up front. She won't give them a key as she usually gets up early to get things prepped. But the back door will be possible lock. Just knock or call on the phone if they will be close. After that I just told them to be here early tomorrow.

Moxxie still in the surprise phase he got hired. But then slid on by. He was just very pleased to be around chocolate. Ivy is a bit weary with it but he likes that with anyone. Until he gets the hang of you. Made them weary now with their issues. As long no physical contact should be fine. If not, you can always be quiet.

The second day she was going to teach them how to make certain café goods. If it didn't turn out well, she can leave them up front with the register along with cleaning. But she did find it adorable of sorts how closely they would monitor as she began to show them ingredients for things like the sweeter sections.

Very focus on the chocolate.

Weren't kidding about the chocolate payment.

It was the same with drinks too. Focus, along with asking questions. Some of the questions made Ivy wonder about their social interactions. But they didn't push it as this was like their second day, at this time, to be an interacting with them.

After the first week Moxxie seem to get the hang of it. Didn't want to talk to customers. So, was usually silent as he listens to orders, writes them down and Ivy will help them out if it's a drink they never had. Will do some cleaning around if it's not too busy or is almost closing time.

Ivy was not a bad boss.

The woman did the work alone here at her shop. Now she does hire help. Either they will leave or fire them if they try to steal something. Some do stay longer if they're in college. So, Ivy does try to make hours reasonable. Unless you start to complain well got some issues to work around.

Will deal with a random robber or idiot either on duty or not. Moxxie takes care of it. Ivy has got to admit. The little imp is stronger than he looks. Of, course she made it clear if he does bring his weapons to work to at least to keep it on safety, and to not shoot the windows. The glass business prices have been very high lately in certain areas.

That's when Moxxie notice Ivy does have certain abilities when she takes care of a problem. It seems to border around the poison area. Then you got the vines that she had around her. Even one time watch how her vines expanded out to slam into a customer. The thorns look sharper to dig deeply in them. Only has been there a week but Ivy made it very clear to not be rude to her employee. Then get out. Ivy many things but she will not take that kind of crap talk when it's about rank on species. She met too many other sinners with attitudes thinking they are better. Including Hellborns as well.

For peak sake it Hell not a popularity contest. Yet, sadly in some areas of Hell it is that too on the business, rank, power and money.

Maria was very pleased when Moxxie talk about that day at work. She was a bit surprised he got a part-time job but is pleased that he seems to like it. Admit she was weary since he talks about the boss being a sinner. Till she was told how Ivy dealt with a customer being too rude towards her child. Will, need to remember whenever she goes to Pride to see her son to thank his boss.

Ivy also learns after two weeks has passed. That she wasn't seeing things as well. The no physical contact on the resume notes made sense now. The pat on the shoulder was a big example. It was just out of habit. She just wanted to tell them a good job. It was nice to have some help again. Even her new worker was very quiet for hungry need of chocolate.

A lot of broken pots to clean up that day. At least it wasn't the window. Good thing chocolate on stand but as she remembers that little note when they mention about screeching. Yep, no touching unless emergency or vines do it.

All, all after two months passed Ivy got to admit liking her new employee. They weren't bad kids; he grumbles at that saying he is 19. Only time may have snapped at him when she saw the crazy imp just straight up drank up a new batch of hot chocolate. Like straight out the pot. Not phased in the slightest. Call her weird when she demanded he open his mouth. No, burns of any sort but how would she know? She not a throat Doctor. Then just stunned how Moxxie just goes back to work like nothing did happen.

Honestly, she had to go double check her supplies if she didn't accidentally inhale something. Nope, everything was good. Organize. Moxxie just one odd imp who pain tolerance astounded her.

Will let them, if they are closing, take anything left over back home. Even under those layers he looks so scrawny but has got some strong hooves. Usually isn't a lot since over the years Ivy only does a certain bakery goods each day. Drink with the ingredients just watch out for expiration dates. He would at the beginning give her these looks when he gets the treats. No, complaints but like they want to asked why you still giving me these? Just told him to snack on.

Unaware Moxxie would drop a few off to some homeless demon they would pass. It was just too much for him and he didn't want to waste the non-chocolate treat. But wasn't going to throw it away.

Any who!

Back to the current events.

"GIVE US THE MILK!"

Moxxie threw the empty milk box in their face. It knocks them out to the ground. Don't these demons have something better else to do? Like just go to the store across. Or buy a cow. Wait. No, these three wouldn't last long with those beasts.

"For, fuck's sake we went over this! We don't want that milk!" The other robber yelled while their teammate tried to wake up their unconscious leader.

"That's the only milk here. Well, there is the non-fat milk, almond milk, or coconut milk."

"Gross! I wouldn't want that shit! Where you damn boss?"

Moxxie just shrugged. He just remembers her saying coming back late as she runs an errand. Didn't mind being alone to run it.

"All right fine! You're a hostage till she gets back! Hands off the counter, and drop the muffin too!"

Got a muffin thrown to the face.

"AHHH! CINNAMENIN!" Rolls around on the ground.

"Why you little pipsqueak? Going to choke you with that scarf ouch! What the fuck!" Lift their hand up, forcefully, off the counter. He was ready to reach out to strangle the annoying pest. The tiny imp already made fools out of them these past few months. The plant bitch makes it already difficult. Now if holding their hand with a fork, they pierce through the skin, and bone. "Why the fuck? You throw crap at them but I get a stab? How is that fair?!"

Another empty milk carton, muffin thrown at their face.

"Happy?"

"MY EYES!" Rolls on the ground with their partner as they both cry in pain. The other one still knocks out.

"Yeah, you're happy." Walk around the counter. Grab them each by the tail as he drags them out the front door. Goes to throw them at the next alleyway over. "Seriously. Go, bother someone else for milk."

10 minutes later.

"RATS!"

"RUNAWAY!"

"THROW THE MUFFIN!"

Ivy stops to stare at the sidewalk with a few others to see three familiars, idiots. Two of them carrying the third knock out party. They scream with a heard of rats coming out the alleyway to chase them into another one.

Note to self. Get the poison back out. Check for any cracks. Seal entrances if these things try to come into her shop.

Walked back to her shop as the sidewalk was clear. Goes in her shop to see Moxxie just sweeping up. "Hiya. Any trouble when I left?"

"The milk obsessed robbers came back."

"Yes, I saw them being chased by the alleyway rats. Look like they have grown their numbers lately. Heard it worse in Imp City."

"Eh barely notice."

"True you only been here for three months. Right?"

"Almost four but yeah."

"Right. I'm still going to start putting some poison out inside and out. It won't affect the ingredients. When we close up want to check around to make sure they won't get in."

"They won't."

"Rather not take the chances." Learning that the hard many years back.

"How come you just don't give them milk? Won't it be less time consuming?" Moxxie looked at her as she got behind the counter. Really never get the whole milk thing situation. Even after working here. Along with lots of hints that those three thieves would give. Well, hints pushing it as it usually just threats.

Then their pride gets beat down after a physical beat down to get kicked out.

"Moxxie the milk they want is a toxic plant that can be used for drugs." Plus, only gives those to certain customers or experimenting. Not giving it to morons who don't know what they're doing. Bet they think it's just form of 'weed'.

"Was that the poison you slipped in to that one customer two weeks ago?"

Ivy glanced at the imp. A little smile almost took over. So, they can be observant after all. "If I did?"

"Should have told me to charge extra on add-ons."

Threw back her head as she laughed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Got to see the interaction longer with Moxxie, and Ivy.

Along with the milk robbers. They are somehow alive.

Rats!

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 787 8
Error has jump into the void to end it all. Everyone cheering and happy for the death of the Destroyer. Parties and celebrations all around. One main...
8.3K 269 7
Error. Forced god of Destruction. Always called monster and hated by most people. Error didn't like this job becouse it was slowly killing him but he...
271K 16K 140
(This story is discontinued. There is a 2.0 Version updated.) Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fa...
116K 2.7K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...