Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 27

582 48 11
By Nightstar246

Chapter 27

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie couldn't believe it.

It's finally over. Well, it was over last week. Today, just getting the proof of paper.

He actually graduated from high school. Still in a sudden shock phase that this happens. Something so normal, yes it Hell he knows, actually happened to him.

He looks at the diploma he held as he sat down with his classmates. He glances back at the area where his Madre was at. Even Dr.Medea, Ms. Sable and a few other oldies he has work with made it. A few waving at him. Millie., Sallie wasn't able to come as it was also graduation day for them as well. Yeah, the high school in Wrath made it a competition.

Family, friends, and enemies around. Yes, you can see Rats in certain areas. But their junior year elective rat class were standing by as guards to take care of them. Extra credit to bring over next year's class.

So, yes it was quite packed. Listening while waiting for the names to be finished to get out these sweaty gowns. To no longer be here. Make last minutes memories of senior year and party night long. That not he was occupied at the moment. As his eyes scan around a fourth time around now.

He doesn't see Striker.

He already knew he was unable to come when he talked with him. In fact, it will be a long while till he ever sees him again besides phone calls. Wouldn't give him his number of the places he will be working at. A lot of traveling around some areas just don't have that cell service tower strength. So, the snake imp would have to be the one to make the calls. Being very busy he wasn't even able to meet him. Even when he talks to Striker it really did sound like he wanted to be there for him. Doesn't even know when they'll see each other again in person. The glasses wearing imp was so close to just portal and find him. To demand some kind of explanation. Too not just do this to him! But didn't for Striker as he has life. Just like he has one too with their own up and down secrets.

It still hurts.

It was different like with Blue, Nightmare gang and the others. Sure, they had to leave. He did push them away when the job began to get worse. Yet, this just feels different. Maybe since he knew Striker as a child? Just both seem to click even after not seeing each other for months. Phone call away if the pair decide who will call first.

Moxxie touch the choker still with the star. He barely took it off. Hidden under his shirt, and scarf. Along with the graduation gown. Some speeches he barely listens to too. Then the graduation was over as everyone threw their hats in the air.

"Mox!"

Moxxie looks over going through the crowd to see his Madre first. He was given a big hug by her. He returns it to her.

"So, proud of you my feral child." She cooed as she gave him an affectionate nuzzle him.

Return the nuzzle back to his Madre. His tail wagged a bit. Then look to see Dr. Medea coming up.

"Congratulation Moxxie." Dr. Medea grinned with his hand out to shake.

Look at it till he reaches out to shake his hand. "Thanks Doc."

Soon, Ms. Sable, along with a few other of the other ladies came to congratulate them. Many of them along with wander off to go hi to someone or congratulations to others.

"Um Madre."

"Yes, Mox?

"Have you seen um- "Stop when he sees Madre sadden look and stop.

Just a slight hope just in case it was actually a surprise. Striker did make it.

"Striker really wanted to be here Mox." Maria touches his shoulder. "Come on he wouldn't want you to be a downer. Neither would Susie."

"Whistler would nip my horns." He chuckles weakly but a little smile left his lips.

"Exactly." She smiles, a bit sad but happy. "Come on let's get some pictures then leaves this rat-infested dump."

"Gladly."

The two took a few pictures. Moxxie was a bit surprised his music group asked him to take a picture with them. But did it anyway. A few random ones here and there. A rat tried to jump in some. Then it was time to leave.

He didn't want to do anything big but stay at home, watch tv, eat chocolate with Madre and just go to Space for a while. Got tomorrow off so no work. Maria was down with that plan. It was going to be busy all over town so rather not deal with the crowd too. Bolt was excited, happy to see them come back.

Well, that is what they did. Able to talk with Millie on the phone for a while. Wanted to see him but wouldn't be able to till next week. He was fine with that and told her not to rush it. Go have fun, be careful if she goes to a party. Talk for a little till they both hang up.

Moxxie glance to see Maria about to pass out. "Hey Madre why don't you go bed."

"No, no I'm *yawn* fine."

"Sure." Roll their eyes, then pull her up. "Go on. I'm going to space for a while. I'll be back in the morning.

"Hmm well I can't stop you." She sighs dramatically but keeps her eyes on him.

"Okay." That'll work out well. "Need me to do anything- "

"Mox just go have fun. I'm going to relax, read and cuddle with Bolty here." Cuddle the too happy blaster pup who licks her cheek. "Go see the girls and hang out. Sell some moonshine to some cuties."

"All right."

"You better pack some snacks with you!"

"Okay!"

Moxxie grumble as he packs some food that was not just chocolate. Like some carrots, apples, a few granola bars, and beef jerky. A canister of water. A canister of whiskey. What? It tasty with the chocolate syrup he likes to add. Put it all in inventory along with some items to bring along. Changes quickly then gives his Madre a quick hug.

"See you in the morning. Ping me if some pops up."

"Go have some fun."

Moxxie formed the portal and jumped through.

Is this considered his senior trip? To others it would not since he is 'working. Plus, it is just half a day. To him he enjoys it. It wasn't all just work. He relaxed on his back as he looked at the stars. Remove his mask slightly to see everything around.

He will never get tired of this. Everything either changes or not. Or he finds amazing discoveries when he travels farther and deeper. Into the unknown.

Surprised, he is not sure if Stolas knows.

Space is full of surprises after all. Surprises that like to be hidden or just couldn't be found at all through a normal eye, technology, and even magic to a certain degree. Hidden away.

Like those space sheep.

"Baa."

No. He thought he was far away from Animal Planet!

"Baaa." The sheep jumps towards him and bites his sleeve. A small tug.

"Are you for real right now?"

Small tug, pulling him and doing those big eye look.

"You're a sicko." A little twitch. I guess it'll be fine to see how it is going over there.

Moxxie followed the sheep till he saw the familiar planet.

Back on animal planet!

Lands on the ground with the sheep. Glance around at the different colored sheep's but see a certain pile up. The direction the sheep that tugging his sleep to follow along. Moves along with them and when he got closer his eyes widen a bit behind the mask.

"Baa!"

"Baa!"

"Baa!"

"Baa!"

"Baa!"

"You backstabber!"

It was all an adorable lie! He became the dang baby sister again!

"Get off me you cotton balls!" Moxxie growl as he was finally able to stand up. The baby sheep just bounced around him. Ready to either play, cuddle, or play. Glare at the herd of sheep just munching on stars. "Are you proud of yourself!"

"Baaaaaa!"

"Baaaa right back at you lot! I hope they disobey you when they're older!"

Moxxie twitch as he sits back on the ground surrounded by baby sheep.

Here is the thing about the baby sheep. Or appropriate terms lambs. They look like cloudy puff balls with smaller puff ball tails. Cotton balls as well. Color various but weren't any sparkles Have a face to see four big eyes, a button like nose and a mouth. Puffy like ears on the sides. No, legs will appear till they are older.

Right now, all of them baaing and jumping around him like bouncing balls. Just want to play again.

So, much for work.

Pull their notebook out at some point. Move it as if one tries to bite it. "No, you cotton balls! This you can't eat."

"Baaaa!"

"Baaa!"

"Baaa!"

"Baaa!"

"Baaa!"

"Baaa!"

"Baaa!"

"I'm not here to play! Go, play with the Qilin! Or those strange water lizards! Hey the birds too. I think you're able to fly with those dolphins up there."

"Baaa!"

"Baaa!"

"Baaa!"

"There not that bad."

A male deer rams its antlers into a tree and the tree snap in half. Turn to kick the rest down. Then start to claw it into pieces.

"See there playing."

"Baaa!"

"Baaa!"

"Baaa!"

"Baaa!"

"Don't get smart aleck with me."

"...Baaa."

"Hey! No, saying that till your olde-Oh gosh I'm reprimanding cotton balls."

"Baa!"

"Baa!"

"Maybe I should play some music."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822 51 9
(Warning: This story is not suitable for those under the age of 18, anyone who's seen the actual series can attest to that.) From Orphan to Undergrou...
8.1K 902 33
Error Aka Moxxie enjoying their life. Sure, they live in Hell. Trouble around the block 24/7 of all kinds. Got some new trauma. New experiences of ev...
11.9K 314 18
|| Reader works for imp as a feisty young woman but easily gets put in her place betrays everything for the one she loves?..|| "Is it love or lust?" ...
6.8K 38 19
In this book, my OC will take the place as Blitzø and will follow the storyline from the show. I don't own the show, it all belongs to Vivziepop on Y...