Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

Por Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 23

581 55 28
Por Nightstar246

Chapter 23

Let's go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Puppet you actually made it!"

Moxxie barley lifts his head up as he lands on the cliff. Glance around a bit. "Where is she?"

"I'll get her soon." Stolas clap again in excitement. "Thank you so much!"

He would keep reminding them as the year passed. Kept it to themselves as the owl just looked so happy. "So, wasn't there a birthday party all ready?"

"I'm going to tell you now. A royal birthday for A Goetia will always be grand. It doesn't mean they'll be fun. Not a lot of royal children's birthday parties are fun unless you're lucky. Or have friends. One year well I had a splendid time with a friend my father bought for my birthday."

"Bought?"

"Purchase was his word. It was a long time ago. After that my birthdays were well with my fiancé to be home." Stolas shuddered. Those were not fun.

"Right, you're um wife." The few times they can recall Stolas ever talking about her. It was either to quickly change the subject. Along with a temper she had since her youth. "So, the Birthday was bad."

"She loves the cake, and gifts." Motion to the spot that had a small picnic of sorts. "Every year I would either at night or next day do a little picnic with Octavia. An extra Birthday bonuses. Around this time a lot of knew sights to behold to watch- "

"Did she do that to your cheek?"

Stolas stopped talking and touched his cheek. Sting at the small cut that was on his cheek. Glance to see small amount of blood on his fingertip. "Oh, um personal disagreement with another when I left. Don't worry I'll get it- "

"Come here."

Turn a bit confused see their floating. Then their cheek was touched. Stolas felt a slight sensation on his cheek. Not even able to be the fingertip. Eyes then widened as he felt something. It wasn't painful.

"Infection not fun, even the smallest of cuts." Moxxie grumble and pulled their hand back. "Don't need to worry her either if she asked question."

"You can heal?" Touch their cheek, no longer feel it.

"Yeah?"

"I can only heal with my grimoire. I was even able to learn to make certain medicine with my plants. Could have use that paste." Stolas pouts now.

"It's fine." Hand back in the sleeves. Then pull out something. "I um got her something."

His eyes widen at the gift wrapped present. "Puppet you didn't have to do that!"

"It's nothing to fancy. Probably has something better."

"Nonsense. Whatever it is she'll love it. May I ask what it is?"

"No."

"Now I'm slightly worry." Did he see another box?

"Shouldn't you get her?"

"Right! Wait right here. No, flying away." Stolas opens a portal as he walks in.

"Frogmouth just get her."

"It's Stolas!"

A few minutes later the portal reopened. Octavia skipped through the portal. Eyes beam up. "Puppet! Puppet!"

Moxxie watches Octavia run to him. She soon stops as her arms are up to be held. A little sigh. "Really?"

"My Birthday wish to be held up high!" Octavia giggles with her tail feathers wagged.

"Via I can already do that for you." Stolas chuckles as he closes the portal behind him.

"Not the same Daddy." Octavia pouted, and then let out a happy squeal being lifted up in a blue glow. Soon it was floating high above. "See Dad! I'm taller than your hat!"

"My little one no! You need to stay small so I can cuddle you!" Stolas laughs as he claps, watches Puppet use their magic to lift her up. Just wave his hand around but is being very careful.

It was odd. While Stolas has magic to pick items up well. It doesn't work with grabbing a living being. Sure, maybe I could push it too do. Other than only object. While Puppet has magic to actually lift someone up like Octavia right now.

Octavia squeals as she floats around in the blue magic.

She floated in space with her father but was always careful and worried about letting go. Got to excited one day when she went to space with Daddy. He was talking about something with Puppet. It looks serious as he this serious face. While she was playing and waiting. She went a little too far on one of the cliffs. Fell down and was screaming ready to hit the ground. It never happens as she was caught mid-air in magic then returned to her father's worried arms.

After that Octavia had to watch her surroundings, couldn't run off too far and asked to be lifted up a lot in the magic. It was fun! Plus, she notices how Puppet didn't like being touched. Daddy said some demons just don't like to hug and to not do it. She then asked what if she asked to hug Puppet. Daddy smiled at her and said that it was sweet to ask.

Save up all her asked so she can hug Puppet later!

"Ready to have a picnic, Octavia?"

"Yes, Daddy!" Octavia squeal being lowered down then to be swiftly scoop up in his arms. The pair laughing together along with hooting.

Moxxie watches the sight a bit. A small fond smile underneath his mask. The sight was warm. Made him think about his birthdays with his Madre.

The past year mentioned the child to Maria. She thought it was cute how the child reacted to him. Yet, there was a hint of concern if she were to say anything. He doesn't blame her. It was a talk he had with Stolas privately as well after the pair needed to talk things over with these random meetings. As of now it's all a private matter.

The three are sitting together now. Moxxie saw the camera and glared. As if Stolas knew just felt it behind the mask just told him it for their eyes only. Always take pictures out here with her. Stolas brought a small cake for Octavia along with small snacks. Moxxie swear he bought it to make him sing that 'Happy Birthday' song with him on purpose! At their slice of cake with one gulp.

"Can I open it? Please! Please! Please!" Octavia pats the box happily.

"Hmmm I don't know should you little frogmouth?" Still sitting down as he leaned against the rock. Stolas giggles as he watches his daughter in excitement.

"Yes!" Bounce.

"What you think Frogmouth?"

"You're cruel."

"Thank you but it's not about me." Look back at the child. "Go ahead."

"Yay!"

Octavia ripping the paper off. Then was a box. Open the lid up and gasp as lift it up as high she can. "Daddy! It's like your cloak with the stars!"

The inside was of stars along with the background a mix of purple, pink and yellow. Next, up a hat like a witch. The top is black with a purple bow wrapped around the side with the end of the ribbons trailing down. Underneath the hat was purple with small yellow star designs.

"I'm a space witch!" Wrap it around herself. It was a bit long but the child didn't care. The hat was a little big on her but she didn't care.

"Yes, you are!" Stolas tearing up such the sight. His daughter got many good gifts. But he kept smiling, saying thank you for the gifts. Some she liked but the rest were like stuff he wouldn't be surprised Stella told others to buy.

"Thank you!" Octavia leaps out to Puppet to hug him. Forgot at the point to use her asked and save points. Stolas ready to reach out to get her.

But he didn't need to.

Moxxie caught her. He let the child hug him. The happy hoots he gets as she nuzzles into them. Eyes soften to move his arms to give the child a hug.

He can do this for her like he has done with the others.

"You're welcome, Octavia."

CLICK

"You better throw that away."

"I'll have to decline."' Stolas hoots and sweats feeling the danger coming off them. "It's adorable! I need to cherish these moments with her!"

Will feel sorry for the child when cell phones come out later. Glance down at her. "Come on still got some other stuff."

"Really!"

It was just a bag of star candy. He made sure it was safe for her to eat. She enjoyed it a lot. Made sure to save some for later. Then after some playing around. Stolas chasing after the star witch in space. All the sitting down to watch shooting stars race buy along with a flaming comet. A lot was going that Moxxie can understand why Stolas will do this a lot around her birthday.

Right now, Octavia passed out as she wrapped around her cloak like a blanket. The hat taken off to be laid down. Just laying down between them Stolas brushes her feathers as he smiles warmly down at her. "Thank you so much Puppet. How you find such a thing?"

"I made it."

"Made it? Your dressmaker? Tailor? Seamstress?"

"Yes?" Why do they have so many titles? "I just do it to pass the time. She mentions your cloak. Then a hat. Well, now you see it."

"This is amazing. Even the material you use nice for the touch." Stolas touched the hat. Then suddenly I felt something against his arm. Look over to see the wrapped box. "Huh?"

"For you."

"For...Me?"

A small shrug. "Kept talking about her Birthday. Didn't mention yours. So, here an early or late gift. "

"You," Stare at the gift just stunned. "You bought me a gift?"

Eyes rolled behind the mask. "Are you going to take it or what?"

"You," Cover their mouth a bit. He shouldn't cry. It is ridiculous to feel emotional over such a thing. Sure, he got gifts but they were always the same thing along with lack of meeting. Stella stops saying this marriage was the gift. He does treasure the gifts that Octavia would make for him that are drawings or a bracelet.

"Did I do something wrong?" Great he is going to cry now. Great job Moxxie. Heck, he just talked about how one of his Birthday their father bought a friend.

Jeez he glad this guy wasn't his father.

"No, no it's just I'm just. It feels ridiculous how I'm feeling right now. But I appreciate this so much."

"You don't know what it is."

"The thought that count."

"Again, you don't know what it is."

Finally, I took a wrapped gift. He opens it up. Blink to see was a book. Quite a bit thick No, title but the casing made of leather with a green leaf in the center. Then open it up.

"You would talk to your plant's friends and garden. I traveled a lot and um saw a lot of different plants like things around. I wrote down what I saw. Try to draw it out. Even able to preserve a few to be part of the notebook. Don't worry nothing like poison or deadly." At least what the CHECKS told him. "It's not as detailed as how you probably do it. I'm not really sure if you saw these or not. Just always stay where your duties have to be. I am going to shut up now."

Stolas closes the book. He took a deep breath, then let it out.

"I'm um could have got you something fancy or- "

"Thank you for such a thoughtful gift." Stolas turn to them with a gracious smile. One he would always give to his daughter and plants. A smile he gave to his first friend before after having the best birthday in his youth. Even if he was in trouble he didn't care. Smile at the smalled mask as he was shaking.

The mask imp stares at the smile. How real it is. He looks very happy. A sincere one. Gave him a small nod. "It's fine."

"For, my next gift I have to hug you for twenty seconds."

"Denied."

"That's no fair!"

"Too bad. So, sad."

"Has anyone ever told you? You can be such a sass meanie face."

"On my good days. Yes."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

What you all think of their Birthday gifts?

Octavia Space Witch! Hearts to this adorable owlet ^^

Stolas eating up the space plant knowledge.

Moxxie did enjoy making the gift.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.6K 88 22
Y/n has been working with I.M.P for a few months now and knows everyone pretty well, so when she finds out her and her co-workers are going to wrath...
41.6K 2.7K 96
Our resident former destroyer turn Imp shall be drabbles and requested stories! Let's have some fun along with chaos! FgodError concept and idea belo...
6.5K 140 14
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...
144K 3.3K 32
Helluva Boss Harem x Female!Imp!Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) with no backstory. Wi...