Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 10

955 55 57
By Nightstar246

Chapter 10

Another!

Guess what? Going to be getting lots of chapter updates each day.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

Unknown

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A lot of changes over the past two years.

Some were good. Some were bad in certain ways. Or whatever you would consider 'bad' in hell stand point. Or Wrath. Then some just shock himself by taking him off guard.

Example, and important, 1.

MARIA AND DR. MEDEA FOUND OUT THE TRUTH.

Now how exactly did that happen? Oh, simple really. Moxxie should have kept a closer eye on the portal. Heck, he had magic alert trackers to warn him when Maria would be back. Should have made a second or third backup if something were to happen. Like today!

That wasn't how Moxxie wanted them to find out. Well to be fair he never wanted his Madre or anyone to find out! Sure, maybe magic would have slipped out. Could you make up some b.s reasons how it came to be? But his past life.

That was something he wanted no one to know about. Wanted that time, that passed away to never show back up. Already in the way with so many issues they received. Yet, I wanted to explain the reasons why.

Look that day Moxxie thought Madre was going to be in town a bit longer. Mention she was dropping off an order, along with possible grab a few things to bring back for dinner.

So, he uses that opportunity, along with usual calculation of timing with a digital watch, to go space. Just to sight see around space, do a bit of magic, and even sit down to write out what he can see. Words were never enough of the sights he beholds in this mysterious place.

The magic tracker went off at the same time a flaming meteorite was coming his way. You know how hard it is to fly away, along with heat and to not be either slammed into or burned? Well, it is harder than it looks! So, he was literally flying around for his life. Okay he didn't want to deal with broken bones, and ready to summon a Gaster blaster. Shoot it into pieces. Not the first time to do it.

Summon a blaster at that point to fire an attack straight at it. At the same time, he heard a scream.

"MOXXIE!"

His Madre screaming his name in space? What the crumbs?!

Also, at that point when they turn their head. He got hit in the back of the head from parts of the meteorite. It didn't hurt but wow his head was very dizzy and pounding. He didn't know how long he was technically floating till he was hugged. This part he kind of remembers was also out of it when he began to speak.

"M-Madre?"

"Moxxie! Oh, my little one!" Maria held her child tightly while frantically looking around. Still can't believe what she is seeing, while holding a piece of rope and staring at skull, glitching dragon head.

Maria just needed to go into town, that was it! Drop some stuff off. Grab some food a little earlier than she expected. Then ran into Dr. Medea who wanted to talk to her. Ask how everything is, Moxxie and violin lessons. It was a decent talk. Offer to drive him over to give Moxxie a surprise visit. Just picturing her child's hissy face never gets old. Couldn't find Moxxie at first around when she called out their name. So, I went to try out their room next.

You know what she saw when she entered her son's room. A huge portal of space but no Moxxie!

Her mother's instincts were just in high alert, as she stared at the portal. Ready to jump through the portal. But her tail did take the rope from Dr. Medea hand.

"Wait don't jump in like that!"

"My son could be in there!" Maria yelled at him with a twitch.

"Just wait. Let get some rope so I can pull you back!"

Now she is not going to lie. She was on high alert but also terrified of what was going on. Didn't have time to sight see or anything but find her feral child. When she jumps inside the portal. The sight would have amazed her. If her mind wasn't focused on one thing. Too find Moxxie.

Well, she did with how close they actually were. Along with scream when a part of meteorite hit her child's head! She just flew, thinking it was flying, and held her child tightly. Tug the rope to pull her back now!

"Don't worry Moxxie will get out of here?" Look at the dragon skull, eyes pale as it just follows them! Try to kick it away. Just seem grouchy at her attempt.

"Madre mad." Moxxie muttered as he looked up dizzily.

"What? Mox no I'm not mad!" Maria held them close. "Why did you go through? Your hea- "

"Madre won't like me."

"Huh?" What in Wrath are they talking about? "Moxxie, I love the hell out of you!"

"Moxxie did this."

Maria was just very confused along with worry how bad this head wound could be. She tugged the rope and flew faster back to the portal. Stun as the skull pushes her feet. To move her fast to the portal. Okay maybe not bad. Look at that later if they don't eat them up. Suddenly the portal was out on the ground. Landed close to Medea feet.

"What happen out there? How Mox-Oh, dear," Dr. Medea stared at the glitch up skull watching them now. That was certainly new. Look back at Maria, Moxxie. How she holding their face up worriedly. Along with Moxxie must have gotten hurt hearing a head injury, then started babble.

"Moxxie made portal. Moxxie horrid. Error bad don't deserve Madre."

"Error? Moxxie who Error? Moxxie stay awake what you mean portal?"

Moxxie lift his head up.

When Maria looks down, she sees his marks and eyes glowing. That never happened before at all!

"Mox- "Dr. Medea touch their shoulder. His eyes are still closed but look equally shocked.

Then suddenly Maria, along with Dr. Medea where each hit was a magic burst of memories. Then moment touch both of them. Like Moxxie won't even recall doing this at all.

Watch and listen

They saw what was only allowed to be shown. But it was enough to learn about this Error. Who is now Moxxie. It was a lot to take in. Not just the magic itself but the memories that came along. Even with the amount shown. It was enough to see both sides. Enough to make a call.

Moxxie then went slump against Maria as their arms went down. Eyes, marks no longer glowing. Took shallow, whimpered breathes unsure what going on. Till memories hit about the portal, the magic and something happen. Not sure what but it scared him. Why did it scare him? Felt their body pulled very tightly against Maria chest.

"Madre." Moxxie mumbled weakly. Lost, confused and terrified. Along with a pounding headache to add into

"I'm here and I'll never let anyone else hurt you." Maria did her best to calm down. To focus on Moxxie at this time

Her instinct on other hand was very high along with dangerous. Like provoke her any moment you might get a hand ripped off. Right now, have to focus on her child. There were so many things that needed to be talked about but right now. Yet, her child's head needed to be checked first.

She will need to kill something later.

"Medea their head." Maria muttered to him.

"I'll go get an ice pack. Should have some medication in the bag." Dr. Medea stood up, got on their knees at one point, and shook a bit. Glance at the head still a portal. "Standing guard?"

Got an eye roll but seem to relax. Not gone.

Right this blaster apart of Moxxie. Starts to notice how the eyes were just like Moxxie. Even small attitudes over time.

Dr. Medea did return with what he was getting. They got Moxxie to take it. Not like they are fully sure if the effects will be the same or not. That whole magic, body healing. Just have to wait. Hope it is not the wrong choice. Medea almost mentions bringing them to a city hospital to get their head scan. Yet, neither of them like it. The thought it anyone else found out. To just keep Moxxie here, safe.

Plus, he had a feeling the dragon skull might stop them.

"So," Dr. Medea sat down, after checking over Moxxie, and got stuff laid out. Look at the skull. "Got a name?"

The blaster wants their teammate to wake up now.

Moxxie must have passed out. Only time they can recall their head ever this silence with their eyes closed. Well, knock out to the point soul got shattered, head shattered and another situation they don't like to recall. Eye lids open up to feel the Madre protective hold on them. The two on the floor. Pillows and blankets all around them. While Dr. Medea was taking a lot of notes and poking the portal. Then it all hit Moxxie. Start to panic, to get away.

They know. They know and will be scared of him. Destroy him. Tear him apart. Forget him. Kill him-

"Moxxie breathe." Maria whispered against him softly, but still a tone in her voice that made him feel aright. But it was a tone for others to not approach the protective Imp mother.

Moxxie tried after a few exaggerated breaths, tried to get away and he looked up at her. His glasses slide down to see the fear on his face.

Uttered terror.

"I want to make this very clear. Error. Moxxie what happened back in that pathetic place of the world. You are my kid." Maria eyes showed seriousness but also that same warmth she gives him. Touch the back of their head as she slowly brushes it. "I don't care how long it takes but I want you to know I will never be scared of you."

"B-But I. Ki-Kil- "Want to move away from the touch. Not deserved this. Yet, I just stayed there.

"I killed too. Dr. Medea even has killed. We all have killed but why you had to kill was not your choice."

"Did when I snap." Moxxie muttered and whined when she tugged his horn lightly.

"Enough of that. You snap. I would have snapped. But you did that job better than I would have done or anyone else here in Hell, Earth, and even Heaven." Pet his horn, then back to hair "But now you don't need to worry about that but be my adorable feral child. I'm here to help you like I promise."

Moxxie was just stunned as he stared at her. Move his scarf up slightly and nuzzle close to her.

"We're going to have a long talk about your lack of sleep."

"I can't."

"We were going to try. Slowly together."

"I shall help as well." Dr. Medea chuckles and ducks down at a pillow being thrown at him.

It hit the blaster who didn't look pleased.

"Um Moxxie." Maria point at the portal Blaster block

"Oh yeah." Moxxie closed the portal with a flick of their fingers. "Can they stay?"

"Yeah, will talk about your buddy here later." Point at Blaster resting on the ground. On top of the small pillow. Run their hand back through their hair. "Will talk over stuff later. Right now, we're all going to lay down to relax. Not going anywhere."

After that day things had to be talked over. Will there be changes? Yes. Are things slowly going back to their version of normal? Yes and no. Just extra busy in different ways.

Moxxie felt like a bit of weight was lifted off. That's good right? He didn't always have to stay alert and such. At least at home in a certain way. Yet, he still does just out of habit all those years of being tortured, protecting themselves and his mind messing up.

Maria liked it when he used his magic. Would see how she can help and he likes it especially with his magic expanding into areas he never done before. Or were sealed up because of that jerk Fate. Yeah, never say that word or Ink around Maria. He now understands why those Toriels were so protective of their children. Still with Maria it was just nice to talk and listen to ideas about what he can do with magic. Sure a few ideas were probably nonsense but they defiantly tried it out.

It was a lot of fun and experiment timing. Dr. Medea would get whinny when he was not invited to those sessions.

Then their strings that he showed them both.

Beautiful.

He wanted to laugh at such a thing since these 'beauties' ruin and destroyed so many lives, universes. But Maria wasn't going to hear any of that tone of his mouth. She did seem to like it when he talked about how he would fight others and how he would outsmart them. Or when he mentions certain people who weren't jerks at all. It was nice to talk about them. Then when he talks about the clothes he made and the plushies. The sewing now made sense. Made a comment to get supplies they need if they ever make plushies. His expression was so adorable to her. The embarrassment trying to deny their plushies but puppets.

Moxxie may have hidden in the closet and cried. Not out of sadness but happy confusion. Hey he now has another Birthday idea now.

He wasn't joking about owing her so much. The cuffed bracelet he made for her was a big gift. There was some thread mixed in with his magic that he was able to alter slightly so it'll only work for her. Too protect her. It was a big step for him, a sign of trust and she loved it. Along with cherishing the gifts. Also, I made her a skirt that she adores.

She spoiled him on his Birthday. Yeah so, his Birthday was interesting. She did ask him if he wanted to change it. He said no since he really didn't know when he was born. Even as Moxxie he forgot only that he knows he a Virgo. So, they decided that August 31, the day he was found, was going to still be his Birthday. He likes it. Didn't want to be given gifts each year but the chocolate cake was delicious. Along with very cleared no big parties. Just, has been the usual.

Maria, Dr. Medea also adores the Gaster blasters. Always seem to figure out which one was the one they met. Get grouchy when being spotted out. May have ratted out the smaller ones as distractions. The 'pup' size ones. Moxxie swear they get spoiled worse from Maria than him. They defiantly were great clean up and guard dogs. Figure out magical disguises to look like helldogs.

The rats hate them.

So, far a failure.

Now when he wanted to use his portals to see space, he had to tell her. No, ifs. No, buts. He got to tell her or give her a heads up. He sort of has a curfew now. It was so annoying! But you can stay out longer when it is not school days. But he did follow her rules or leave a note for her.

He learns not to break the rules. She was scared and could confiscate the chocolate. She will know too.

Didn't stand a chance at all.

Now Dr.Medea was someone Moxxie watches closely. He means really closely. Sure, he had gotten used to him but the old troll was just a bit mysterious to him. He does talk to him. He knew how to make the questions not personable or would step back when he didn't talk. The guy was just hungry for wanting to know so much. Who also didn't care he was a former Destroyer. That should be a little concerning since he was a doctor. But he is a Doctor from Hell. What else did he expect? But like Maria, he did tell him if he ever needed to talk. He'll listen. Plus, he threw away the blood work results. Something about not wanting anyone else to know the knowledge. Just their secret but his choice in the end. Whatever that meant.

But besides that, he was his usual self. Along with a traitor when he helps Madre when they try to find ways how to get him to sleep.

At the beginning there were terrible nightmares when he tried to nap. He didn't know how many times he screamed and glitches up till Maria had to wake him up. That was a long process to work and even to this day. At best five minutes.

Food now they watch closely. Moxxie had to explain that food really doesn't do anything for them. Even now. Can't feel starvation. Just like before, sleeping is like a chore. The only reason with chocolate it the closest thing for taste. Still, did admit enjoy cooking to help out. What Dr. Medea worry about their health when they explain about the food. It doesn't fill them up. Just destroyed. Not just food but anything else they have 'eaten' than nonfood. Their body may be their new one it still very similar to their old one in many ways. Just transfer over. They still make him eat but to hopefully get some weight, nutrients as best they can. Transfer or not Moxxie was still stronger than he looks physically.

Saw many examples that would have made any Wrathian proud.

They didn't tell anyone else. Maria had moments wanted to tell Susie but held back. This was Moxxie choice. So, far now Moxxie just preferred it was them knowing. Even if there is a small part wanting to tell Striker. As of now no. Maria, Dr. Medea were enough to know right now. Maybe in the future.

Now there was other stuff that happened as well during that summer.

Like that random mind he and Striker found when they snuck out. It was a day that was one the moments to see Striker scared. Like he messed up getting them lost. Didn't want them to get hurt. To see a weakness. Got him to sit down to relax and the first to physically hold them to calm down. A small break the pair needed. While Striker seems to pass out able to find the way out. Both, not talking about what happened in the mind. The rest of the time they did other things to keep them occupied. Just have fun.

Then he was given his first sketch and music notebook so he could stop taking the library paper.

The shooting range and beat that prick in sharp shooting contest. Look at the stuff happening and that's all you need to know.

A few years passed in Wrath.

"Mox come on I know you're up time for school."

"Why?"

"Mox not getting out of this one."

"...My glasses are broken."

"Mox your glasses are on the kitchen counter."

"My magic being funky."

"That you for staying up all night."

"...."

"If you dare jump out your window no chocolate cupcakes."

"Your evil."

"Good I'm doing my job well." Maria grinned as she heard her twelve-year-old grumbling and opened the door. The pre-teen years lots of hate along with love. Well, they hate the winner. Moxxie height grew a bit but not much. Clothing almost stayed the same. Hair seems less fluffy from whatever they have been done lately. "Ready for school."

Now if only they can figure out a way to get out of school. Again.

Why is trying to get expelled so hard!

Wish coming soon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.7K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...
82.6K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
220K 3.1K 25
Inspired by Unidentified's story with the same concept, but with my own twist. Jessie had lived through a traumatic event in his childhood. Being ta...
41.6K 2.7K 96
Our resident former destroyer turn Imp shall be drabbles and requested stories! Let's have some fun along with chaos! FgodError concept and idea belo...