Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

由 Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 8

772 55 35
由 Nightstar246

Chapter 8

You're here for another one!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once the festival was over. The four drove back to Susie home.

"Well, that was a great time."

"Sure was. Got to say the games gotten bloodier." Maria turns off the truck as they all got out.

"I know! I heard this rumor about how they think about putting a new rule in. If you go overboard, kills each year. You will be banned for playing it." Susie goes to open the door. All of them are now inside.

"That sounds ridiculous."

"I know. Striker goes clean up bud and off to bed."

"But I'm not tired!"

"Bed mister."

"What about the Critter?" Points at Moxxie just sitting at the chair. Just staring out back to look at the sky. "Critter the moon not coming back unless the owl prick comes back next year."

"All right that enough dissing the avian for tonight." Susie tail push him to the bathroom. "Clean up now."

"Hey! Just speaking facts." Rushes off to go clean up.

"Come along you too when he done." Maria goes over to scoop them up. Sees them pout a bit. She chuckles and takes them to the extra bedroom. "Will be another time."

Once everyone finished up getting ready for bed. Moxxie in bed with their make-up off. PJs on but their scarf is still on. Did you hear Susie go say goodnight to Striker. Knows Madre, Susie went outside as they heard the door close. Just stays under the covers to wait. Plan forming on what to do when everyone asleep.

Soon he heard footsteps. Close their eyes to make it seem they fall asleep. Hear the door open up a bit. Heard what seemed like a grunt. Then felt their glasses come off to be place down. Footsteps then walk out with the door closed. They reopen their eyes a bit confused. That wasn't Maria?

Then not too long close their eyes. The door opens again. Maria let out a sigh as she moved around a bit. Eventually I got in bed. Felt a peck on the side of their head. "Night Mox."

Moxxie had to wait till everyone finally fell asleep. It was time. The little Imp reaches out for their glasses, sneaks out of the bedroom, along with out the back door and heads to the barn. Duck under the fence as he reaches the doors. Open it up quietly. Stop seeing Whistler waking up. She let out a neigh and walked over. Bombproof still sleeping.

"Hey Whistler. Gotta be quiet." Moxxie pulled out a carrot and fed her the treat. Watch them take it and nuzzle his head. "Ever seen a magic portal."

Whistler neighed and stomped her hoof. Nudge them like they're trying to get him out. Go home and sleep little one.

"I'll take that as a maybe."

Soon sits down and debates what to open first. There were the codes. It's actually been a while since they used this. Really, now they think about it a year at this point. It did feel like there was a possible limitation to how this world works. There were times I wanted to check further but then stop.

Shook their head as they close the codes and just open up the CHECK tab. On themselves how their magic fairing now. This time it made it look like anyone could see it. Whistler reaction was amusing. Until grabbing them by the back of their scarf to pull him away. A lot of head pats along with showing the horse it's not dangerous. Calm down but still stay close.

Magic barely low now. There were some ups and downs. But that's because over the years planted small magic protections like around Madre home. Now, it seems it is getting to the point where their magic is very high back up. Frown as they see the magic that was still locked. Haven't been able to look into that as they were focus on letting their body get used to magic, along with able to bring out magic thread again. Make another mental note to check that later on. Right now, they have to focus on the goal at hand.

His mind wanders to what the Harvest Moon looks like. How the sky ripped apart to stare at the sky of that unknown territory. He had to do this carefully just like he did in the past. A motion with his hand up, magic surrounds their fingertips. At first nothing till you hear the sound of glitching. Then a tear happens as portal in fronts of them.

Whistler neighed in shock and stomped their hooves in surprise. She knew the little Imp was full of surprises and just felt very different compared to others. But he didn't expect this.

The portal looks glitchy like it did in the past. But it seems slightly calmer. He would have heard it but this time he couldn't. Moxxie didn't care about that right now but stared at what on the other side.

They were able to open a portal again.

They open a portal to space!

About to jump through but the back of his scarf was grabbed by Whistler. "Huh? Whistler?"

Whistler moves them away to place them down. Even block the portal. Another neigh and shook their head. No, way the little one going through that. What if they get stuck? Or can't get back? What if the strange portal closes?

Moxxie hissed. "Hey I'll be fine."

Another neigh to blow smoke in their face.

"Come on I got this!"

A louder stomp with their mane heating up now. A look they will scream bloody murder of a protective mother.

Five minutes later.

"Serious?" Moxxie look not amused. A bit of rope around his waist. The rest of the rope was tied to the post. It was a lot of rope. So, can travel as far they can. It still felt embarrassing.

Whistler neighs and nudges his head.

"Alright, alright. You're almost as bad as Madre." Pet her nose. Well at least he can use this as a testing course too.

Moxxie jumps through the portal.

Well air, no problem but who cares! They are in space. It was beautiful! Moxxie eyes brightened as he stared at everything around him.

The Harvest moon was still glowing brightly in the direction it was in. It looks small but if he moves in that direction, it would be the size like many other plants or asteroids. Stare in awe. This moon was part of Wrath. Part of their culture. Part of his culture now as well. Even if they do find 'cursing' confusing on how it supposed to help crops. It doesn't matter just great to see it along with again in the future.

A whirlpool of white and yellow stars shining all around him. But in a blink of eye looks like it already moves it glimmer elsewhere. Moxxie floats over to any of the stars like a giddy child hoping if he was close. He could actually grab one. It was fun like when he watches the Chara going after fireflies.

It felt so endless and silent. A peaceful silence he would miss so much and get lost in.

Real freedom to be around this time.

While in Outertale he could explore and was never bothered. He was still being watched every second by Outer and reported back to Ink group. He always had a time limit or when his soul was being cracked to move. To do his job. Couldn't explore much of Outertale as much as he wanted to in the stars but sit at the cliff. Just watch and wonder when he'll have to destroy another creation with his own hands.

He knows he is free but it doesn't mean everything will always be peaceful. Not just counting being an Imp from Hell. He messed up. He a monster at the end for all the death and destruction he done not by choice. But from another that was forced down by him.

Not anymore.

This was their new life now and they would not let anyone take it from him.

Moxxie looks over to see the stars as the particles keep moving. Then he looks at the moon shining that bright blood red color. Oh, he was going to have so much fun here! So, many ideas to explore. To relax. To explore new different areas. Or-Did he just see something from behind the moon?

TUG

Huh? Why was he being pulled backwards? Look over and see his rope was being tug right back through the portal. Wow he really went far and that rope was longer than he thought. Felt the tug again and snapped out this thought. Began to fly back towards the portal till he was back on the other side.

Moxxie look up and see the rope in Whistler mouth. Bombproof was already up to and walking over to him. Let out a neigh and nudge his face. "Yeah, I'm here."

Whistler let go of the rope and let out a loud neigh.

"What wrong with you- "Stop when he notices the outside.

It was the start of the early morning as the Wrath sun came out.

He was in there that long! But it didn't even feel like hours. Will, need to check that out.

"Thanks, don't need to get a scolding." Moxxie take the rope off and pet the horses. Goes to quickly rushes out the barn and get inside the house. Good timing as Striker was coming out his room.

"Do you ever sleep?" Striker yawned as they were still sleepy. Not paying too much attention.

"No."

Striker yawns again. "Come on let's get some food."

"Not hungry."

"More for me."

Moxxie didn't care but let his mind wander. His face relaxes as his mind wanders from his fun, short adventure. He is going to go back there again. Can count on that. Felt a tap on their shoulder. Glance up to see Striker. Tilt their head at them.

"Come on can help me outside get some eggs."

The pair get some eggs from the chicken coop. Then back inside soon with the basket of eggs. Whistler came over with Bombproof. She nuzzles Moxxie a lot as she looks them over.

"Geez Whistler what's with you?" Striker pats her muzzle as he tilts his head. "It's like you think they got hurt or something."

Whistler neighs as she stomps her hoofs. She just checked the little one. That's it.

"Crazy gal. They're fine. The chickens didn't peck us this time. I'll be out to feed yall soon. Come on Critter." Striker moves away to go back to the house. Moxxie gives Whistler another path then soon follows him.

Today, it was staying inside a lot. Moxxie didn't mind that. The day just seem too went by fast. 'Hang out' with Striker aka stayed in his room to just with a notebook. While Striker continues to carve. Maria, Susie going in and out a lot.

"Hey Critter. Why you called that blue blood a butler?"

Stop looking at him. Thinks a bit to shrug. "Fancy looking?"

Snort as he rolls his eyes. "Guess their servants would have to look fancy looking."

Another small shrug. Really wasn't to focus on the butler just the games along with space.

"Don't ever trust them. Only see us nothing but waste to walk around." Striker grumbles as he still carved.

"Don't like to trust." A small grumble. That word still tastes sour to them and doesn't throw it out. Even if their version of trust has seemed to slowly win. Only for a select numbers which is really, really low. Felt a hand on their shoulder. Look over to see Striker sitting by them.

"I'm with you there. But hate to say it Critter got to have some kind of trust here and there." Striker then grins down at him. "So, don't worry you little baby. You can trust to make sure I won't let anything happen."

Gave him a confused look.

"Right. Still a little young." Scratch the back of their head. "Just look you may be shin kicking little biting baby but I'm not going to let anyone just beat you down. That's my job you little Critter."

Now a deadpanned look at them.

"Hey stop with that look!"

"Rattles make no sense."

"Why you- "

"Still, was nice."

Striker stared as he hissed. "I'm not nice."

"What you said nice." Poke their face with their tail. Then glance over. "What you making?"

"Actually, I'm finished." Show him.

It was a piece of wood shaped like a star. A lot of sides were crooked it up, uneven and certain splinters poke out.

"Pretty." Moxxie look it over.

"Hey! It not supposed to be pretty but cool!"

"Pretty cool."

"Eh fine I'll take it." Roll his eyes and then put it in their notebook. "Here."

Pick it back up. Look back at Striker confused.

"I still think you took the dagger. So, there were even you Critter. It a star to since Ma mention you like space a lot." Twirl the dagger. "Can stop looking at the sky to be op-"

"Like it."

"Well, duh I made it."

Stare at him. Look over the star. Then give it back. "Put S."

"Why?"

"From you. Work by you."

Gave them a look. Then it clicks. "Right Ma mention many crafts worker will put something to show it theirs."

Moxxie watches Striker carve an S in the wood. A bit wonky but it is there now.

"Better not lose that Critter. You hear me."

Rolls his eyes at them. "Safe."

Gifts they received always kept it safe. Barely many but didn't care. Just the thought anyone wants to give them anything can be a lot to handle. Right now, just still stunning that someone like Rattles actually made them a gift.

The next day it was time for them to drive back home.

"What you got there Mox?" Maria glance over to see Moxxie holding a piece of wood.

"Star." Show her. "Rattle carved it."

"Did he now?" Did recall Susie mentioned Striker has been carving? Use their old wood blocks as an example. Along with helping her out with some jewelry. At least how the metal forms. Could see him be a craftsman or a blacksmith later on. Right now, he is just interested in doing his own thing. "So, not your friend huh?"

"Rattles not buddy."

"Sureeeee."

Later they got a call when they made it home. Maria laughs her ass off as she listens to Susie while Striker screams on the other side.

"THE BABY NOT MY FRIEND!"

"Aww my little boy such a sweetie making a gift."

"DANGIT MA!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

What do you all think?

Whistler so protective and not taking junk. No matter who or what you are. You don't jump in some random portal!

Such a funny, denial, friendship these two have.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

803 49 8
(Warning: This story is not suitable for those under the age of 18, anyone who's seen the actual series can attest to that.) From Orphan to Undergrou...
82.7K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
144K 3.3K 32
Helluva Boss Harem x Female!Imp!Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) with no backstory. Wi...
8.1K 902 33
Error Aka Moxxie enjoying their life. Sure, they live in Hell. Trouble around the block 24/7 of all kinds. Got some new trauma. New experiences of ev...