Mermaid doesn't want to work...

Von Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... Mehr

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Untitled Part 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161 Extra: Opening gifts
Chapter 162 Extra: Wishing Tree

Chapter 49

166 4 0
Von Demens88c

Silence spread across the room.

Qi Yuan opened the file and stared at the content above.

For a moment, the only sound left in the room was the occasional tapping of the fingertips on the light screen.

Not sure which piece of content he saw, Qi Yuan's mandible tightened suddenly.

His Adam's apple rolled, his expression became darker, and even his scarlet eyes looked darker than before, like thick, almost dry blood, and he felt like a storm was coming.

After a long while, Qi Yuan finally spoke, but his voice was very calm and calm: "I know."

He lowered his long eyelashes a little and asked casually, "How many steps have you completed?"

Jiang Yuan: "."

Is this the point?

Isn't the point of the second boss squeezing the fish?

Jiang Yuan replied: "It's just the beginning, and I haven't done a few yet."

Qi Yuan said "Yes": "I will communicate with him."

Seeing the big boss's calm look, Jiang Yuan blinked. Seeing Qi Yuan turn and leave, Jiang Yuan asked, "Aren't we going to save that girl?"

Qi Yuan stopped.

He said softly: "No need. Your singing last night... worked well. Her mood is quite stable at the moment. I will call you when needed in the future."

Jiang Yuan replied softly: "Okay."

In this case, the fish can rest assured.

Jiang Yuan yawned again and collapsed on the rocks.

sleepy.

...I still want to continue sleeping.

When he was at the mermaid base before, the mermaid had to work every once in a while, but Jiang Yuan basically escaped because of his poor health.

I didn't expect that I would be so tired after trying it now.

Jiang Yuan closed his eyes peacefully.

On the other side, Qi Yuan did not leave immediately. He hesitated for a moment and whispered: "I brought Pei Yuan back from the secret auction. The injuries on her body are important evidence that the incoming crown prince disregarded human life and secretly conducted human experiments. I thought it would take a long time to treat her, and I had already planned to fight a protracted battle with them, but I didn't expect it to be so quick. You have done me a big favor this time, I..."

It was rare for Qi Yuan to say so much in one breath.

He turned his head and was about to ask the little golden mermaid if there was anything he wanted, or any wish, when he saw Jiang Yuan sleeping soundly.

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan opened the latest document in the terminal again and looked at it.

After the previous non-painful content, we moved on to the physical contact part - holding hands, kissing, sitting on laps and chatting, sleeping on the same bed, bathing the mermaid...

The contents inside are varied and messy.

Qi Yuan thought to himself, why would he want to do such a waste of time with the mermaid when he was in the chaotic period?

Jiang Yuan repaired for two full days before feeling much better.

On this day, he opened the terminal and played games while basking in the sun in the swimming pool in the small garden.

As soon as he got online, Jiang Yuan took out his wheelchair from his backpack as usual. As soon as he put it down, he saw Xuan Ren standing aside, looking at him eagerly.

Jiang Yuan: "?"

After sitting down safely, Jiang Yuan asked, "Are you hungry?"

"...No." Xuan Ren asked in a low voice, "Why haven't you been online these days?"

Jiang Yuan looked confused.

ah?

Why do you ask this?

Inexplicably, when Jiang Yuan looked at Xuan Ren, he suddenly felt like his husband was fooling around outside and was being questioned by his wife after returning home...

Bah bah bah.

Jiang Yuan thought to himself that the game was obviously entertainment. Whether the player was online or not depended on the status of the day. Even abandoning the game was normal. But at this time, he heard Xuan Ren's aggrieved voice and looked at the other party's dark face, filled with a little bit of condemnation. The look in his eyes made Jiang Yuan feel guilty.

Could this little NPC have been waiting for him where he logged off these days?

That seems to be the case.

Otherwise, Xuan Ren would not be there as soon as he came online.

hateful!

Is this a trap deliberately set by this game? Forcibly binding a weak, pitiful and helpless NPC to the player, making the player feel pity and have no choice but to log in every day!

Jiang Yuan met Xuan Ren's gaze and explained: "I have been working to make money recently, but I am so tired. I just want to sleep every day and have no energy to play games."

He sighed and said quietly, "You children don't understand the hardships of adults."

Xuan Ren: "Really?"

Jiang Yuan: "Of course."

When Jiang Yuan was in school, he could still get scholarships through his studies to relieve financial pressure. After graduating from school, he could only rely on his hard-working hands.

If not, he wouldn't have to work overtime every day...

"Okay." Xuan Ren saw that Jiang Yuan looked calm and didn't look like he was lying, so he changed the subject and said, "Since you are online now, let's go do the mission. Everyone who entered the game at the same time as you has already gone You're in another place, but you're still at Level 1, how can this be possible?"

Jiang Yuan nodded, indicating that he heard it.

The two looked at each other.

Xuan Ren: "Why are you still not moving?"

Jiang Yuan: "Too lazy to move."

——Jiang Yuan plays games for leisure.

If he goes online every day and is mechanically completing mission upgrades, competing with other players on the leaderboard, and scrolling all day long, then he has lost the original intention of playing the game and will feel exhausted just thinking about it. But for others, with the same desire to win and lose, but also to spend money on it, isn't it not worth the loss! ? It's better to be more leisurely, visit the food street and look at the scenery every day, how pleasant it is.

Xuan Ren: "..."

ten minutes later.

Jiang Yuan clicked on the coordinates of some recommended tasks that his friend Qingfeng Piaomiao had sent, and controlled the wheelchair to go to the destination. Xiao Xuanren followed suit and followed him.

After the two arrived at the mission point, Jiang Yuan took over the mission.

He glanced at it: "Need to buy a bundle of linen."

Xuan Ren turned around to buy cloth.

Jiang Yuan was enjoying himself, sitting in front of the NPC's house and basking in the sun.

He took out a handful of melon seeds and started eating them.

The NPC who issued the mission was a woman in her forties, wearing a beautiful floral dress. Upon seeing this, she couldn't help but ask: "Aren't you going to do the mission?"

Jiang Yuan: "My son is gone."

While talking, Jiang Yuan handed over a handful of melon seeds, "Do you want to eat them?"

Aunt:"?"

Five minutes later, Xuan Ren came back holding the linen cloth and saw Jiang Yuan sitting at the door with his aunt, eating melon seeds and gossiping.

Auntie: "You don't know, her brother-in-law was so frightened to death!"

Jiang Yuan: "Wow——"

Xuan Ren: "..."

Xuan Ren obediently handed over the linen.

The aunt immediately stopped talking. She raised her hand cheerfully, touched Xuan Ren's head, and said, "What a good boy. Come, this is the candy your aunt... cough, your grandma gave you as an extra reward. Eat it. Let's eat."

Two minutes later.

Jiang Yuan held the candy in his mouth, looked at the task panel, and said in a long tone: "The one who fights monsters doesn't want to accept it... Hey, there is an errand boy who delivers letters."

His eyes lit up and he looked at Xuan Ren.

Xuan Ren silently clenched his fists.

After several tasks, Jiang Yuan successfully rose to level five.

Jiang Yuan, who was sitting in a wheelchair, sighed: "I'm so tired."

Xuan Ren: "!!!"

Xuan Ren's face turned red and his head was filled with smoke.

——Damn it, how on earth did this evil man have the nerve to say that he was tired in front of him! From the beginning to the end, Jiang Yuan just controlled the wheelchair to accept the mission!

While he was going on a mission and wouldn't be able to come back for a short time, Jiang Yuan even chatted and played chess with the NPC who issued the mission! How could I be tired! ?

To say he is tired, he should be tired!

Jiang Yuan moved his body and asked, "Want to watch the sunset together?"

Xuan Ren's anger has not subsided yet, and he pursed his lips and said nothing.

Jiang Yuan saw that Xuan Ren was motionless and opened his backpack: "Don't you want to go? If you don't go, then I will go by myself." He said, "When you went on a mission before, I went to buy some sandwiches and barbecue Something like that, perfect for sitting on the beach, blowing the wind and chatting."

Jiang Yuan sighed, "If you don't go, there will be so much food that I can't finish it by myself."

Xuan Ren: "..."

Xuan Ren said awkwardly, "Since you said so."

Jiang Yuan's eyes narrowed: "Let's go."

The coastal city is the birthplace of the mermaid tribe and is a novice village, but its scenery is no less than the beautiful oil paintings painted by masters.

——The red sunset left only half a figure on the line between the sea and the sky. The sky was full of pink glow, and even the marshmallow-like clouds were edged with a little orange. The sea water reflects the red sun, the waves are rolling, and the sparkling waves are as dazzling as broken gold.

Jiang Yuan and Xuan Ren sat cross-legged under the parasol.

Although it is a game, it seems to have read the player's real body data. Even though Jiang Yuan has legs, he has little strength in his legs.

He could only keep his back against the parasol to prevent himself from falling.

Jiang Yuan stuffed the bacon enoki mushroom into his mouth in one gulp, and narrowed his eyes with satisfaction.

At this time, a new post appeared on the official forum of Star Network's "Creation God".

"By the way, Mermaid Village has just been born. Is there a little mermaid who was doing the novice mission before? Have you seen it in the town..."

"Saw."

"It really shocked my whole family. If it weren't for the fact that he didn't have a name above his head, I would have thought he was an NPC. He blended in so perfectly... So how could there be a player who didn't do the task himself, but asked another NPC to help him? Did you do it?"

"What? What kind of melon?"

"Back upstairs, there is a low-level player who has adopted an NPC as his son in the game. He is responsible for accepting tasks, and then asks the NPC's son to run errands and complete tasks."

"???Huh? Is this still possible???"

"Some new ideas for playing games..."

"Damn it, why didn't I think of that!?"

"Ahem, I'm here to speak out. When I was doing a mission before, I picked up the same person as that person. As a result, I was exhausted from running, and he was eating melon seeds under the tree... I was so envious at the time. For the first time I wanted to follow my example, so I went around the streets looking for beggars to be my sons. By chance, I accidentally destroyed a criminal organization that trafficked children... Those parents who had lost their children were very grateful and gave me a lot of money and experience. I was promoted to level 13 in a row, and was awarded the title of "Love Mantains the World"..."

"...Is this okay???"

"Where is the beggar! Here I come!"

"The latest revelation from the insider is that the kid is not a beggar."

"He must be a beggar. I took over his mission before. At that time, he was dirty and only two coins could be found on his body. He asked me to help him buy food. He was very stingy. Everyone knows that he is a novice. Gold coins are so precious, but when I saw that I was going to pay them back, I didn't take them... Damn it!"

"Damn it, what have you missed?"

"I'm regretting it too!"

Jiang Yuan and Xuan Ren were walking back after admiring the sunset when they found many high-level players on both sides of the street.

One of them held a sign——

"We are looking for a son."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
18.4K 652 38
ဒိတ်ဒိတ်ကြဲ ချမ်းသားတဲ့ သူဌေးသား (၄) လေးယောက် နဲ့ ကိုယ်မှန်တယ်ထင်ရင် ဘာမှဂရုမစိုက်တတ်ကြပဲ Fashion Designer ဖြစ်ဖို့ကြိုးစားနေကြတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး (၄) လေးယ...
170K 2.6K 34
Loving someone is easy. Seeing them love someone else may hurt a little more. But,seeing them getting married is even more worse. I am Emily and thi...
3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...