path of redemption

Od estellafrances

We're all well known with how the path of a mentally ill girl goes. They either destroy themselves until ther... Více

description.
playlist ♡.
dedication
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty-one.
chapter thirty-two.
chapter thirty-three.
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five.
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven.
chapter thirty-eight.
chapter thirty-nine.
chapter forty.
chapter forty-one.
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three.
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five.
chapter forty-six.
chapter forty-seven.
chapter forty-eight.
chapter forty-nine.
chapter fifty.
chapter fifty-one.
chapter fifty-two.
chapter fifty - three.
chapter fifty-four.
chapter fifty-five.
chapter fifty six.

chapter seven.

100 8 0
Od estellafrances

-Estella romano

My brother and i arrived at the house. The rain was heavy today making us jump out the car and into the house, i let out a breathe and walk up the stairs but my brothers voice stops me "hey stel , seth and my other friends are coming over to help with the party. Thats okay right?" My eye twitches and i hold in a grunt "great , just dont let them near my room or i swear to god I'll be throwing hands" i grit out and ran up to my room hearing my brother let out a amused chuckle .

I went into my room , it was 4 now , 3 more hours till the girls come over , enough time for me to take a nap while i wait , as i take some blankets and put them on my bed , i hear the doorbell ring.

Fucking fantastic.

I groan and go to lock my bedroom door because who wants a bunch of hockey players in my damn bedroom . I lock it and loosen my hair. I put an alarm on for 6:30, so that i dont oversleep and rory and april bites my ass. I lay down and close my eyes sighing out in relief.

2hours and 30 mintues later.

I hear the dreadful sound of my alarm waking me up. I stretch and wipe my mouth that spilled some saliva, i rub my eyes and sit up into a sitting position. I collect myself first and yawn. I hear lots of people talking downstairs. Fucking hockey players. I go to the bathroom to shower before rory and april get here , i manage to wash my hair again and scrub myself without wincing every 2 mintues after im done its only 5 minutes before the clock hits 7. I sit in a bathrobe on my bed checking my phone about to text the girls but i hear giggling outside my room "ESTELLA ROMANO OPEN THIS DOOR!" April sing songs and i roll my eyes playfully , thank god the scars on my arms heeled. Lets hope they dont see the ones on my thighs . I stand up and go to open the door and they come rushing in with their dresses in their hands and shit and i open the door holding my bathrobe tight . Rory slaps my ass and i yelp , glaring playfully at her as i rub my ass "damn it rory , you gotta stop doing that, i know you're into some kinky shit but man my ass" i groan as i rub my ass , april giggles and pushes me into the chair. She puts her hands on my shoulders from behind and looks at me "We are about to make you fucking look scrumptious , my dear estella" april smirks and i shake my head playfully . Rory comes over with the makeup bag and hands it to april and i just sit there like a kid at a party alone .

i told april not to go to big on makeup. Just light makeup. After april was done they wouldnt let me see. So they took me away from the mirror . Rory styled my hair is some thick waves ,my hair landing on my shoulders i feel april step away from me , and i see her and rory looking at me as I've grown two heads.

"Shes definitely getting dick tonight"
"Im gay"

They both say at the same time and i blush "can i see now or do i have to wait?" I say impatiently and they turn my stool to the mirror , i gasp as i see myself , my thick pink plump lips has some lipgloss and brown lipliner while , i have some concealer covering my eyes , my eyelashes are longer than usual and i have some blush on , my hair adds the dramatic effect . Who am i and what have i done with estella romano . Jesus christ. "Thats me?" I say shocked .

They both nod at the same time smiling and i stare at myself for too long , april claps her hands together and i jump out of my trance "now that you've got the makeup , time for the motherfucking dress " april says and rubs her hands evily , rory shakes her head in amusement as she hands me a dress , i take it and walk to the bathroom .

The dress is not bad , its a black silk dress. Spaghetti straps and a slit that begins at my thigh the dress ends at my middle thigh. I look into the bathroom mirror and i gasp . It hugs the curves i have and compliments my skin. And it hides my scars perfectly. I smile and twirl a bit

I walk slowly out of the bathroom barefeet and i come face to face with april and rory . I gawk at them. Speechless they both look hot . Like really fucking hot . They both stare at me with wide eyes. Rory is dressed in a black dress the same as mine, her is just shorter and has a deeper slit , her boobs are spilling out it compliments her red lipstick and april has a black leather skirt on with cropped black sweater. It hugs her curves perfectly and brings out her hair .

"Oh my god"
"Were definitely getting fucked"
"Im so gay"

All three of us say at the same time and i laugh and they both slap my ass which makes me glare at them "c'mon guys STOP!" i whine and they laugh

"How much time do we have left?" I ask as i put on some Louboutin boots of my sister."two mintues " rory mutters and i sigh .

"Well lets go party" i sigh and open my bedroom door.

Dont forget to vote♡

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

628K 15.3K 99
For Andrea Sparks an ordinary day consisted of waking up, going to school and crying. For the past 10 years it's all she could do. She lost her mothe...
105K 6.6K 43
'What are you made of Zayn Rodriguez?' There was pure curiosity in her brown eyes. I only then noticed how transparent they are. 'Nothing out of the...
3.5K 106 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
286K 5.9K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...