Konoha High School [Kiba Roma...

By MissChryss

Uchiha Akira is Uchiha Sasuke's younger twin sister. After leaving Konoha for 8 years, she's back with her tw... More

Sasuke's twin sister
Grounded 4 lyfe
Military School?!?!
Operation: Sneaking Out
Halloween Fall Ball
Sleepover at Sakura's
Back to Military school
Operation: Suck up
A not so great Reunion
I can be a real bitch
Sweet, sweet Revenge Muahahaha!!!
Pool Party!! ;)
Friends with Benefits
Instinctively XD
2 Nice 2 B Mean
My date for the dance ;)
Tutoring & Much more
Band Rejected!
Eiko's Twin Sister & Kiba's Date
Simple Hilarious Preparations
Back-to-School Dance
Dinner Party Disaster
Coma?!
Amnesia
So many Questions
A-list, Friend or Foe
Do You Remember??
Mysteries Still Uncovered
Plot Revealed and then some
I really like you too ;)
Kairi and Daisuke
No Dates?!
Black-and-White Masquerade Ball
Face the Facts
Taking a Break
Suzuki Kyoko
Akira's Past
A week in Suna: Day 1
A week in Suna: Day 2
A week in Suna: Day 3
A week in Suna: Day 4
A week in Suna: Day 5
Back to Konoha
Hamasaki Daisuke
Mitsuki and Suki
Shapeshifters
Forgive and Forget
Spirit Week: Day 1
Carnations
Spirit Week: Day 2
Fashion Show
After Party
Spirit Week: Day 3
Spirit Week: Day 4
Respective Missions
What a waste of time -_-
Spirit Week: Day 5
Ice Princess
Spring Fling
Promise

Night at Kiba's

2.6K 38 4
By MissChryss

Chapter 22

~*~

It’s been three weeks since the back to school dance and everyone was normal, nothing special, well except for the fact that Kiba has probably had over 10 girlfriends since the dance three weeks ago, and little ol' me is still single.

I walk out to find Kiba and his gf of the week macking on the couch; I sighed and went to get something to drink.

when I got there I found Sasuke and Eiko macking on the counter

Geez what is with these people?

I rubbed my temples and walked out, going straight to my room.

I slumped on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a good five minutes.

I sat up and walked to the kitchen, Sasuke and Eiko weren’t there anymore; I grabbed an apple and sat on the couch turning on the TV, completely ignoring the pair macking on the couch next to mine.

I bit down into the apple as I channel surf for something to watch.

I heard a bark beside me and turned to see Akamaru, he tugged me to the door, "what do you want Akamaru" I ask looking at the overgrown dog beside me.

"can you take him for a walk, I have to do something at home" Kiba said from my other side,

I didn’t even know he was there.

"uh sure" I said and he gave me Akamaru’s leash.

We went to the park first and played fetch for awhile, it was fun.

"alright let’s head back" I grabbed his leash but Akamaru started pulling the opposite way, "Akamaru, where're you going?" Akamaru kept running in that direction.

I could barely catch up.

"Akamaru slow down!" I heard a loud thunder as it began pouring, Akamaru slowed to a stop under the shade of a mansion.

I read a sign that said, 'INUZUKA MANOR'.

So this is Kiba’s house? huh not bad.

Akamaru barked pulling me to the mansion.

He scratched at the door, until it opened to show a shirtless Kiba. I saw his eyes travel to my white top, which was soaked and showed my bra. I blushed and folded my arms over my chest. he snapped his head back up and motioned for us to come in.

"you can go take a shower upstairs, second door on the right" I nodded and went upstairs

When I was done I wrapped myself in a towel and came out.

what do I wear? I can’t wear wet clothes.

I saw a door half open a decided to ‘explore’

I went in and saw no one inside. "this must be Kiba’s room" I went in his closet and grabbed a shirt; I pulled it on and slipped on one of his clean boxers.

I went back downstairs to see Kiba watching TV with is feet up on the coffee table, he looked up and saw me, and I grinned.

"you don’t mind if I wear this do you?" I ask, walking over, I sat down next to him on the couch; his eyes followed my every move.

A bark put an end to the silence between us; I looked down as Akamaru, who shook the water out of his fur, getting me wet, again, in the process.

"oh here" he handed me a bowl of ramen.

"thanks" I slurped the delicious ramen, but not like naruto. not even close.

"you’re not gonna eat anything?" I asked, he shook his head and kept staring at me.

Geez what is with him today?

Suddenly Kiba’s crashed his lips on mine, pinning me to the couch.

what the hell?!

My eyes widened; I was in total shock

Why the sudden action?

But nevertheless I kissed back.

He darted his tongue in my mouth exploring everywhere, his hands rubbed my waist as he moved from my lips to my neck, kissing and sucking random parts until I moaned.

"Kibbles, you do know you cheating on your girlfriend right?" I managed to breathe out.

"I don’t care" he said moving back up to my lips, suddenly the doorbell rang, he ignored it and continued.

I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head up.

"Kibbles, go get the door" I whispered in his ear. He sighed.

"Fine" I bit my lip and went upstairs, my hair was a mess, I brushed it the best I could tried to look like something didn’t just happen.

I heard a girl’s voice downstairs and sighed. I heard a bark and turned to see Akamaru.

I smiled and patted his head. He pulled me into Kiba’s room, I sat on something on his bed, I got up and moved the sheets, lying on his bed was a painting of a girl. (pic below) I saw something at the corner, it read, 'Akira Uchiha'

"why would he have a painting of me?" I asked myself, Akamaru barked.

"does he...like me? nah! never! I mean if he liked me he wouldn’t have so many girlfriends" Akamaru barked again.

"wait when did he even have time to paint this, he’s been at my house 24/7, so how?" I pondered over it but never found an answer for both of my questions.

I sighed and put the painting back where I found it.

If he likes me then good for me, and if he doesn’t then, well, I don’t know.

((Kiba))

God that girl is annoying, remind me why I’m going out with her again.

oh yea.

By the way where is Akira?

I walked around following her scent, I stopped at my room, I went in and saw her spinning in my computer chair, suddenly the chair tipped; I ran over and caught her before she fell.

Her eyes were rolling everywhere.

"kibbles? is it just me or the room is spinning?" she asked I laughed.

"I think it’s just you" I said putting her down.

"alright I can see better now" she said smiling.

I love her smile

I swear it contagious because I smiled back almost immediately.

"oh crap, I think I’m gonna throw up now" She said holding her stomach.

My eyes widened but then she sighed.

"nevermind" she smiled again and so did I.

"I’m bored, what do wanna do?" she asked, I smirked and crawled over to her.

"what’re you doing?" she asked backing up.

Why do girls always do that, she knows I won’t do anything, ok maybe I will but still, it seems pointless.

suddenly she dashed for the door but I pulled her back.

"meanie, I didn’t even get a head start" she pouted

she looks cute when she pouts.

"humph!" her eyes were closed and her head was turned to the side.

"awww don’t be like that" I said and kissed her neck where I knew her soft spot was.

her breath hitched and I smirked, but she quickly turned her head the other way stopping me from continuing.

I started tickling her instead, she tried to keep a straight face but couldn’t.

"kibbles..ha-ha..stop..ok ok you win!" she said but I didn’t stop it was funny seeing her squirm, trying to escape the tickling.

finally I stopped and she took in deep breaths.

"you made my stomach hurt, I’m mad at you" she said turning around and crossing her arms.

"you know you can’t resist me" I whispered in her ear, she froze for a second, and I smirked.

She suddenly got up and I looked at her curiously. she turned to me.

"how bout we go do something else?" she smiled, I raised an eyebrow,

"like what?" I asked, she shrugged.

"how about a scary movie" before I could answer she pulled me to the living room.

"the movies aren’t here" I said and showed her the theater.

"no way! you have one of these?!" she asked ran to front row seat.

"come on!" she said patting the seat beside her. I grabbed the remote and went over. I picked a movie and waited for it to start.

About half way into the movie I felt weight on my shoulder, I turned and saw it was Akira, and she was asleep.

I stopped the movie and picked her up bridal-style to the guest room.

I laid her down on the bed and was about to leave when she grabbed my sleeve.

"stay with me please" her voice was barely audible, you know you would never think a tough girl like her would beg for someone to stay with her.

I nodded and got in, placing my right hand on her shoulder, she smiled and closed her eyes,

"goodnight Kiba-kun"

I swear I heard her say it!

((Akira))

My eyes fluttered open, then I felt someone’s hand on me.

I was about to panic when a voice said, "Morning" I recognized the voice as Kiba.

I remembered what happened and blushed a light barely visible pink.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"what time is it?" I asked looking at Kiba, who was blushing a little, but I thought nothing of it.

"uh 2am" he said, I then finally noticed he was in only his boxers, I blushed a deep red and turned away,

"like what you see?" he came closer and closer, until he was on top of me his hands on both sides of my face.

"what’s wrong?" he looked concerned. I shook my head and tried to escape but no use.

I’ve got an idea.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed my lips on his forcing him to go down on his elbows, I managed to roll us over so I was on top then I pulled away and ran for the door.

sucker.

I ran into a random room, I started looking around when hands grabbed me from behind.

"boo" a deep husky voice whispered in my ear, breath hitched.

"why'd you do that?" he asked, he spun me around looking deep into my eyes,

god I hate when people do that.

"I’m sorry kibbles, but you weren’t gonna let me leave" I said, I kissed his cheek,

"there better now?" he pouts,

"no" I smirk and poke him

"tag you’re it!" I dash for the door, he blinks and follows me; I slide down the banister and dashed for the door when he tackled me.

"Ow kibbles" I said laughing.

"Kiba you’re a--" I turned to see a girl about 18 or so staring at us in amusement.

Kiba quickly gets up and helps me up too.

"is she wearing you clothes, Kiba?" she asks smirking wide.

"uh well you see, I came yesterday because of the storm, and I had to change, and I’m pretty sure you don’t want a stranger wearing you clothes" I said and she laughed.

"you’re not a stranger, you’re Akira Uchiha, everyone knows you, I just didn’t think you'd be little Kiba’s girlfriend" she squealed,

"I’m/she's not his/my girlfriend!" Me and Kiba said at the same time.

"oh? then what was that little scene on the floor" I blushed and I’m pretty sure Kiba did too.

"look it’s obvious you two like each other, so why aren’t you going out? at least give it a try" she said smiling at us.

"I’m gonna get my clothes" I said and walked upstairs.

I found them in Kiba’s room, they were dry so I went to the bathroom and quickly changed.

I slid down the banister and walked to the door.

"well I’m gonna go now, Sasuke’s probably worried" I smiled at them.

"need a ride? it still pretty dark out" he said.

Oh yea I don’t have my car.

"you might wanna put some clothes on" I said, he blushed and jogged upstairs.

"so do you like him?" Kiba’s sister asks me.

"do I like who?" I ask not looking at her, she sighed.

"my brother, do you like him?" I shrugged, "I dono, maybe?" I said,

do I like Kiba?

"I’m pretty sure he likes you" I turn to her

"how would you know?" she winks

"I have my ways" I look down

What if she’s wrong, and he doesn’t like me

what the hell is wrong with me?

Akira Uchiha doesn’t like any boy, especially not my best friend!!

"ready to go?" I look up and nod following Kiba to his car.

I got in the passenger seat and Kiba got in the driver’s seat, he started the car and we were off.

we were close home when he turned to me.

"you okay?" I looked at him,

"Huh? oh yea I’m fine, just thinking" I said distracted.

"about what?" he asked

"stuff" I said a little irritated.

"what stuff?" he asked oblivious to the fact that I’m getting annoyed.

"stuff you don’t need to know" I said trying to control my anger.

"why cant I know?" he asks as he pulls into the driveway.

"you just can’t okay?!"he looked shocked and hurt.

"look I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell, I just, I have a lot on my mind right now, and I need to clear my head" I hugged him and gave him a peck on the lips before getting out of the car and walking to the door.

I got inside and went straight to my room ignoring the certain someone about to turn the lights upon my arrival. I took off my shoes and collapsed on my bed, immediately falling asleep, not even bothering to change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.9K 71
What if Sasuke had A twin sister? That was a Goddess... At a young age, Kumiko Uchiha was sent to Heaven by Kami to fulfill her duties of being a God...
96.3K 2K 37
Yume and Sasuke were together for as long as they could remember and had a wonderful life with their family. Yume had deep feelings of adoration towa...
64.7K 1.6K 50
(y/n) is one of the S-rank shinobi. She is a member of Izumi clan. The clan was an elite clan in konoha. In the academy, she met a boy named Uchiha...
67.5K 2.1K 48
Hizumi has known Itachi since she was four years old. Being the younger sister of his best friend, Shisui, she has admired him from afar for years. P...