Outside || Luke Hemmings

By Wishdust

'You mean to say...you've never walked outside until today?' More

Outside || Luke Hemmings
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue
Thank you!
SPIN-OFF WINNERS!

Flying banana pancakes

3.6K 77 30
By Wishdust

Alright! So, I have this thing a friend of mine came up with.

And they're like little spin-off's of this story (which, will be updated AFTER the sequel ends...I think)

The spin-off's will be either very long one shots or just a (very) short story.

My friend (because she came up with the idea) already claimed Ashton...but I still have a Michael and a Calum spin-off left.

So, if you're interested in being a part of the sequel (a very very small part but a part nontheless) and being the main character in the spin-off's, all you need to do is think of the main character for the spin-off (which will be you if you win it)

So think of a name (it can be your own name if you want), age, what they look like (include a picture if you want), just...her character so is she...like a mean ass potato or a sweet, Starbucks loving, innocent carrot.

Also include a little bit of history about her, did she go through something when she was little? Did she have a boring life and did nothing ever really happen?

Does she have any brothers or sisters? What about her parents?

I need to know basically everything! :)

Also, I've been saying she but I'll consider a he if you come up with a very good idea (although there will be no Malum I'm sorry) (and no other bromances inside the band it'll have to be a new guy)

I was going to say something else...

Oh right, also, don't forget to include for which spin-off your entry is :)

If you get picked, I'll obviously let everyone know here and I'll send you a message so we can talk about what you want to happen in the story (It's your character after all and I have no idea what I want to happen in the spin-off's)

So we'll basically be doing a little collaboration for your spin-off :)

You can send your entry in a message or in the comments and I'll read everything and write it down and see if I can maybe come up with some ideas and stuff.

The winner (If anyone would actually like to participate in this hahaa) will be announced at the end of the month (so the 30th of June) and you can send in your entries until the 28th (I'll probably be reading them as soon as you send them to me so I don't think I need a lot of time deciding who I pick..unless you come up with some crazy good ideas...which you probably will, but then that's my problem haha :))

Anyway...yeah I think that's it so go create your character and send it to me somewhere in the next 2 weeks and good luck to you all haha :)

let the games begin! (alright that was lame I'm sorry)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.9K 26
when a good girl teaches a bad boy how to fake innocence
34.3K 1.4K 32
"It was 4 am when I answered your text."
12.1K 84 52
Written by yours truly
291 1 19
a missed/lost opportunity (a chance that you did not use) all rights reserved