Azur

Oleh kuwebby2

An Azur Lane high school AU of sorts with me and Alex as self-inserts Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 2: Fighting
Chapter 3: A 'normal' Saturday
Chapter 4: Going on a mission
Chapter 5: Battle for the Cuddles
Chapter 6(Kansen Arc start): Vessel?
Chapter 7: Attempted Murder
Chapter 8: Saving Titanic
Chapter 9: Operation: Yamato
Chapter 10: Time Traveling Motherfucker
Chapter 11: Getting bullied and getting revenge
Chapter 12(Kansen Arc Finale): Big Reveal
Chapter 13(Intermission): Prove your worth
Chapter 14(War Arc Start): To Japan!
Chapter 15: Drifting Home
Chapter 16: Drifting Home Pt. 2
Chapter 17: Drifting Home Pt 3
Chapter 18: Prepping gone wrong
Chapter 19: Commence Operation
Chapter 20: Finishing Prep Work
Chapter 21: Give My Cousin Back
Chapter 22: Adventures in the Back...lines
Chapter 23: Failed Termination
Chapter 25: Meeting the Empress
Chapter 26: Fighting the Empress
Chapter 27(War Arc Finale): Defeating Empress
Chapter 28(Pirate Arc): Waking up
Chapter 29: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me
Chapter 30: Familiar Face
Warning
Chapter 31: Spilling the Beans
Chapter 32(Semi-Finale): Death to the King
Chapter 33(Arc Finale): Home and a New Year
Chapter 34(Multiversal Arc): First sortie of 2027[1/4]
Chapter 35: Hunter meet Hunted[2/4]
Chapter 36: Get in and Grab [3/4]
Chapter 37: Done with Hurricanes? Have a Typhoon (4/4)
Chapter 38: Speaking with the Dead
Chapter 39: War of the Pranks
Chapter 40: Diplomatic Mission to China
Chapter 41: Arriving in China
Chapter 42: The Sea Shepherd Caper (1/3)
Chapter 43: The Sea Shepherd Caper (2/3)
Chapter 44: The Sea Shepherd Caper (3/3)

Chapter 24: Misunderstanding and Loss

48 1 2
Oleh kuwebby2

Siren POV

Tester slowly floated through the halls of the FOB, she had been finalizing her plan to defect with Purifier to the human side and was figuring out what she was to do with Observer's cube when she bumped into Compiler.

Compiler: "Oh! Sorry Tester." she apologized, sincerely.

Tester B: "It's no trouble Compiler..." she sighed, "What are you doing here? Last I checked you were under Lovers' command."

Compiler: "Oh! Empress relocated me." she replied, "Something about being a hand down..."

Tester B: "Right....." she trailed off.

Compiler: "Anyway! Have you seen Observer anywhere?" she asked, innocently.

Tester B: "I...think she's out on patrol." she lied.

Compiler: "Oh! Ok then, I should be going out soon." she said, not picking up on the lie, "Maybe I'll meet her out on the field."

Compiler floated down the hall happily, passing Purifier who had overheard the conversation.

Purifier: "Be careful kid! The Hero of Azur's no laughing matter!" she yelled.

Compiler: "Who?" she asked.

Purifier: "These human's big trump card." she replied, "You'll know when ya see him."

Compiler: "Ok..." she said, floating off.

Purifier floated away before landing next to Tester.

Purifier: "So you haven't told her?" she asked.

Tester B: "Yeah...and Empress is covering those orders pretty well if Compiler has no idea Observer's gone." she replied with a sigh, "I'll tell her with time but....just not now...I know how close they both are after all..."

Purifier: "How is Observer?" she asked.

Tester B: "She's heartbroken." she replied, "She still hasn't fully processed that she's been thrown away like a faulty Executor Class."

Purifier: "Understandably." she said, "She didn't deserve that."

Tester B: "Anyway," she sighed, "we're going on patrol in a few minutes, let's try to set our plan up."

Purifier: "I doubt this is gonna work!" she shouted, Tester floating away.

Tester B: "I know you do!" she yelled back.

Purifier grumbled before following Tester away.

Human POV

It'd been 2 Months since Andy and his scouting force had recovered Alex. So far, he...had...snuck off....over a hundred times, been dragged back an equal amount of times and has refused to admit he was in any trouble or pain at all. It was getting exasperating having to drag the stubborn bastard back into the infirmary every few weeks to replace his stitches or casts or whatever.

On the first Monday of December, Andy and Marga were dragging Alex back from another one of his break outs. The Kansen were supposed to go out on routine patrol but were rerouted to intercept Alex while Barker went in their place.

Andy: "You really gotta stop doing this man..." he groaned.

Alex: "I am needed on the frontlines!" he snapped, stuck in a gravity sling as seen equipped to Gypsy Avenger.

Andy: "What you need is a bed and a really good doctor..." he groaned.

Alex: "Look, Andy, I'm fine, but I need to finish what I started out there, so let me go." he growled.

Andy: "Nope." he said, simply.

Alex groaned, seeing that Andy wasn't swayed by his threats...so he turned to Marga.

Andy: "Don't even think about it." he snapped.

Alex: "Damn it!" he cursed.

Marga: "Better luck next time." she shrugged, keeping pace with Andy.

They were soon back at the FOB with Vestal dragging Alex by his ear into the infirmary muttering some very choice words about him.

Admiral Emily: "Sorry for the trouble kids." she said, "You were the closest ones to him."

Marga: "No problem mom." she smiled, "Always happy to help."

Andy: "Just call us when he gets out and we'll have his ass back here kicking and screaming." he promised.

Lieutenant Dave: "Attaboy sport." he chuckled.

Marga: "You got any missions for us?" she asked.

Admiral Emily: "There's a patrol going out in a few minutes." she replied, "If you 2 want it then it's yours, otherwise it'll go to Rex."

Andy: "We can take it mom." he announced.

Marga: "Yeah, I'm still in the mood to kick someone's ass!" she said excitedly.

Admiral Emily: "Great, I'll inform Rex of the change in plans, you 2 get ready." she said, walking off.

Lieutenant Dave soon walked off while Andy and Marga went off to grab a quick lunch.

Half an hour later, after a hearty lunch, they set off once again at full speed. They were roaring through what used to be Pedro Gil street.

Steve Irwin: 'Well this is peaceful.' she sighed.

Andy: "You can say that again Irwin." he smiled, "Especially since the last few sorties have been running and shooting."

Marga: "What's Irwin saying?" she asked.

Andy: "Oh, she's just commenting on the peaceful conditions." he replied with a smile.

Marga: "Yeah, it is oddly peaceful.....too peaceful..." she trailed off.

Steve Irwin: 'Oh God, she jinxed it...' she groaned.

Andy nodded when something tripped up his sixth sense and caused him to stop, catching Marga with his prosthetic, just as a salvo of plasma shot out in front of Andy and Marga.

Compiler: "Dang it!" she cursed, rushing around the bend.

Marga: "Who the heck is she!?" she demanded.

Andy: "Don't have a clue!" he yelped, dodging another shot, "RUN!!"

Both Andy and Marga legged it with Compiler chasing them at full speed. Now, the reason Andy was ordering a retreat instead of an attack was simply because he didn't know how predictable this girl was compared to someone like Purifier or Observer....he was also threatened death by Vestal should he choose to be wreckless and attempt something like that so there was also that small detail.

Compiler: "COME HERE!!" she yelled.

Marga: "HQ, we have a new Siren on the field!" she yelled, "I am declaring an emergency!"

The pair of kansen ran from Compiler but were sitting ducks on the ground as Compiler launched aircraft, and currently neither Andy nor Marga had AA defenses, so Andy made a call.

Andy: "Marga, we're gonna have to swing." he said.

Marga: "What?!" she yelled.

Andy: "Just follow my lead with your anchors." he ordered.

Andy grabbed both his anchors and hooked them onto a pair of skyscrapers, as soon as he was sure they were secure he yanked on the anchor chains and launched himself into the air, surprising Compiler.

Compiler: "WOAH!!" she yelped.

Marga: "Oh no..." she whimpered, fearfully.

Andy shot upwards, keeping his limbs as close to his body as possible as he climbed before his 6th sense triggered and he spread his body out to act like a parachute and dodge Compiler's next salvo and a squadron of aircraft before backflipping and landing on a building before jumping off again and engaging Compiler in battle. The Siren and the Kansen tumbled through their air with Andy whaling on Compiler and the Siren Carrier just barely managing to return the favor.

Marga on the other hand yanked herself into the air but didn't know what to do next as her guide was doing something else and as a result...she slammed, face first, into a building, granted she took a few Siren Drones with her but when she landed flat on her ass in the water the fighters descended on her like angry bees, causing her to flee but by skating which was a bad idea by most accounts. She was even about to get shot at by a pair of fighters, only for Andy to swing in and catch them in an improvised net bomb, pinning them to a building.

Andy: "WHAT'RE YOU DOING DOWN THERE?!" he demanded, splashing more fighters with his SMG's.

Marga: "I SKATE BETTER THAN I SWING!!" she yelled back.

Andy: "YOU HAVE TO SWING OR THEY'LL GET YOU!!" he yelled, using his anchors to grab a fighter and use it as a wrecking ball, taking out another squadron this way, "THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT EM!!"

Marga was about to try swinging again when a salvo of plasma barely missed her, causing Andy to look for a way to U-Turn.

Andy: "Oh crud!" he cursed.

Marga turned to see Compiler hauling ass towards her. Andy, thinking quickly, grabs an abandoned car and throws it at her, in response Compiler cut the car in half and continued roaring towards Marga. Marga made a run for it, shooting forward down the street.

Andy: "Aim with your hips! Look where you want it to hit. Square your shoulders. Don't forget to follow through! Don't shoot off your back foot." he shouted.

Marga: "That's way too many things!" she yelled, climbing up a building.

Andy: "Then stop listening to me!" he yelled.

Marga: "That's the last thing I wanna do!" she yelled back.

Marga finally ran out of building to climb up so, upon reaching the edge of the roof, yanked herself up as hard as she could to get some air time before rolling mid air and using her anchor to hook onto a nearby building, Compiler was about to chase her when Andy descended from out of nowhere and punched her away.

Andy: "NICE ONE!!" he yelled.

Marga swung through the street, dumbfounded that she actually did that until Andy managed to come alongside her.

Andy: "Ok, when you start climbing again, yank your anchor back and throw it out again." he instructed, giving a demonstration as he did.

Marga: "Hey! I'm doing it!" she laughed.

Andy: "Hell yeah you are!" he laughed, "Now, aim for the corner of that building, our momentum will carry us through and make us turn hard right, ready?"

Marga: "Ready!" she shouted.

As soon as the pair started climbing they yanked their anchors free and threw them at the corner of the building, barely dodging a squadron of aircraft which then slam into the LRT Rail Bridge nearby.

Marga: "I forgot about her!" she admitted, "How do we shake her?"

Andy: "Simple! We have fun!" he yelled.

Andy suddenly yanked on his anchor chain as he got into the apex of his next swing, launching him upwards, he was launched straight up, feet leading, facing backwards so he aimed his Stinger Blaster and opened fire, taking out a few aircraft while also damaging Compiler, he used the recoil of the shots to backflip and face forward before hooking both his anchors to the sides of 2 buildings and catapulting himself forward. As he made contact with the water, Andy passed the buildings he had hooked onto, allowing himself to grab another building and resume swinging. Marga saw this example and tried it herself, this time with the water canon and her 12 inch main gun, this disoriented Compiler and took out another pair of drones before copying what Andy did next.

Both cousins laughed, whooped, and cheered as they swung through the city, managing to hold their own against Compiler, but as they rounded a bend and were about to pass an alley something grabbed them and pulled them into said alley.

Andy: "GAH!!" he yelped.

Marga: "JESUS!!" she yelped.

As they were pulled in, 2 figures covered their mouths as Compiler roared past with her aircraft. Andy suddenly bit his captor's forearm and shot at Marga's captor, this action got him and his cousin free so they turned and faced Tester and Purifier. Immediately the pair of Kansen squared up against the Siren.

Purifier: "Wait wait wait, we just wanna talk!" she shouted.

Marga: "Yeah? And why the bloody fuck would we wanna do that?!" she growled.

Purifier: "You still pissed about the whole Terminator thing?" she asked.

Marga: "YES!!" she snapped, about to lunge at them.

Andy: "Ease up Marga," he said, keeping her from charging, "we're outclassed and in the wrong element, we have to hear them out."

Purifier: "Yeah! Listen to your cousin." she said.

Andy: "You got 10 minutes, and I'm not happy about it." he snarled.

Tester B: "Right," she sighed, "the long and short of it is when you storm the FOB in a few days, we're on your side."

Andy: "Wha-?! How'd you know- oh fuck, we need to call it off." he said, panicking.

Tester B: "Don't! We didn't tell the FOB to prepare." she said.

Compiler: "What do you mean you didn't?!" she yelled, incredulously.

Purifier: "Kid, now's not a good time!" she shouted.

Marga: "This was a set up!" she yelled.

Tester B: "No! This wasn't! We swear!" she promised.

Marga: "Oh that's utter bullshit!" she shouted, readying to battle.

Purifier: "Kid, we're telling you the truth, trust us-AGH!!" she said.

Purifier tried to get close to Marga only for Andy to shoot the former's arm off.

Andy: "Go go go!" he yelled, kicking Tester away.

Marga nodded and launched herself up, Compiler attempted to give chase only for Andy to catch her in another net bomb and launch himself away, grabbing his radio as he swung after Marga.

Andy: "HQ, this is Commander Yan, we got a situation, the Sirens know! They know we're gonna attack!" he yelled, "Call off Operation: Endgame!"

HQ: "Commander Yan, this is HQ, we copy, we're moving the date." he announced, misunderstanding what Andy meant.

Andy: "What? NO! CANCEL THE OPERATION!! YOU'LL GET EVERYONE KILLED!!!" he yelled.

HQ: "C-...Commander please re-........repeat ple-......" he stuttered, static taking hold over the channel.

Andy: "Hello? HELLO?!" he yelled, in vain, "DAMN IT!"

Both cousins came to a screeching halt on a rooftop.

Marga: "Any luck?" she asked.

Andy: "No, damn jammers." he replied, "We need to stop the attack, we're faster on our anchors than they are on the water, so we can intercept them."

Marga: "Ok, let's split up." she decided, "Cover more ground."

Andy: "Do that, we have a 3 way pincer maneuver happening after all." he said, swinging away.

The pair split up and raced away.

Siren POV

Back with the trio of Sirens, Purifier and Tester recovered from Andy's very quick beating and were dealing with Compiler.

Compiler: "S-so you weren't setting them up?" she asked.

Purifier: "Don't be daft kid, that stuff's no fun, you should know by now." she giggled, removing the net.

Compiler: "Then why're you helping a human?!" she demanded.

Tester B: "I-it's...complicated...ok." she replied.

Compiler: "Does...it have to do with why I'm here...and why Observer isn't....?" she asked.

Tester paused before replying.

Tester B: "Yes....it is..." she sighed.

Compiler remained silent, contemplating what she had just been told as the net finally came off.

Compiler: "Why did you lie...?" she asked, tearing up.

Tester B: "I didn't want to break you..." she replied, solemnly, "I knew how close you 2 were and....Empress..."

Compiler: "Threw her away like garbage....I picked that up from how she spoke of her." she finished, "How can I help?"

Tester B: "You're...joining us?" she questioned.

Compiler: "Of course, you guys are my second-closest friends," she replied, "I'd go through the Shredder and back if it meant helping you."

Purifier: "Welcome aboard kid!~" she sang, popping a confetti canon.

Compiler giggled at Purifier before turning to Tester.

Compiler: "So, what's the plan?" she asked.

Tester B: "Don't know yet." she replied, looking in the general direction Andy took off in, "But it'll involve our little hero somehow."

Andy POV

Andy swung through the city at full speed, he had detected a group of Human-made ships up ahead and made an intercept route, soon enough he spotted them and screeched to a halt in their path.

Andy: "STOP!!" he yelled.

The kansen screeched to a halt while the Commanders reversed their engines and stopping just in front of Andy was Ady, this was the fleet he was supposed to lead as evidenced by his fleet being amongst the group.

Ady Gil: "Cuz?! What's the hold up?! We gotta go!" she yelled.

Andy: "No! That's not what I meant over the radio, I meant to cancel the plans." he clarified, "We need to make new ones cause the Siren are expecting us! Not that they literally just found out!"

Warspite: "Then that was real bloody close then." she sighed in relief.

Andy: "It's not over yet, " he said, "get back to the FOB and we'll make a new plan."

Arizona: "You got it Commander." she saluted, the fleet turning around.

Andy shot off in another direction to stop Alex, not knowing that he had just doomed the American.

Marga POV

Marga was still struggling slightly with swinging through the city, missing a few beats unlike Andy who was more natural and could probably do the same thing blindfolded. Finally, she stumbled across the fleet the Admirals were leading and proceeded to tumble into their way, causing Admiral Emily, who was in front, to screech to a stop.

Admiral Emily: "Sweetie?!" she yelled, shocked, "What happened, you and Andy just disappeared!"

Marga: "We were ambushed by a new siren with jellyfish rigs and then Purifier and Tester tried to lower our guard or something..." she panted, "Anyway, we need to call off the attack! They're ready for us!"

Lieutenant Dave: "Damn, good call Marga," he said, "EVERYONE RETREAT!!" 

Admiral Johnson: "Commander Orr, this is Admiral Johnson, retreat! The Siren know!" he yelled. 

Alex: "What do you mean? It's all quiet here." he stated. 

Marga: "They're probably gonna ambush you, retreat now!" she shouted. 

Just then the sound of gunfire is heard in the background, alongside voices yelling incoherently before the radio cut out to static. 

Andy POV

Andy continued swinging at full speed towards Alex's fleet, watching as the Siren gave it everything they got to snuff Alex's group out. The sky darkening in the flak and lasers.

Andy: "Shit! I'm too late!" he cursed, shooting forward for the final stretch.

As Andy got onto the battlefield he immediately took out a squadron of fighters that were about to make an attack run on the Shonan Maru, before taking out a trio of Siren Mass Produced models and landing. The groaning and moaning of pain echoes in the narrow street. 

Andy: "Can you guys sail?!" he demanded, opening fire on the Siren. 

Sakura Commander 4: "Y-yes....we can sail..." he groaned. 

Andy: "Where the hell's Commander Orr?!" he demanded next.

Northern Commander 6: "Comrade Iron Eagle is in there with his secretary..." she groaned, pointing at something behind Andy. 

Andy turned and all he saw was the Siren FOB.

Andy: "...you're kidding." he whimpered. 

Northern Commander 6: "I-I'm not Comrade..." she groaned, pitifully.

Andy: "O-ok..." he said, "Rex, take this group back to base and regroup, I'll chase after him." 

Rex: "Hai!" he saluted. 

Sakura Commander 10: "We wish you the best of luck Commander Yan." he bowed. 

Northern Commander 21: "Da Comrade, safe travels." she added. 

Andy nodded back before shooting off towards the massive Siren Building while Rex and the damaged and mangled remains of Alex's group limped away. 

Andy: "Alex! ALEX DO YOU COPY?!" he yelled. 

He received no response, prompting him to continue racing towards the base, following the wreckage, finally as he reached the mouth of the FOB he heard static. 

Alex: "T-....this is-.......this is Commander Orr.....does anyone r-....-ead me?" he asked, through heavy static. 

Andy: "Alex! Alex it's me!" he yelled. 

Alex: "Andy! Thank God! The Siren ambushed me and my group, they took Missouri and I chased them...we're in the throne room now...." he trailed off. 

Andy: "Ok, Alex, I'm coming to get you, just hang on tight." he said, preparing to race in. 

Alex: "No!" he snapped, causing Andy to pause, "You stay there....it's been quite an honor fighting with ya brother." 

Andy: "No no no, do not dare you son of a bitch." he growled, "Your fleet needs you! Your kid needs you! And I as your little brother need you."

Alex: "No....the world needs the Steve Irwin more than it needs the Leviathan...it's been a great ride though...and I doubt I'll ever forget it...look after your niece for me, and don't touch Arizona... he trailed off, "This is Commander Orr, signing off."

Before Andy could do anything a massive fireball erupted from the FOB, launching Andy back and into a wall, he scraped and rolled along the building's side before slowing down and tumbling across the water, before colliding with a lamppost and forcing him to stop, staring at the burning gateway. 

Admiral Solokov: "Comrade Yan, we request your status, vitals have a lock on you but not a lock on Comrade Orr....is everything ok?" he asked. 

Andy: "Th-this is Commander Yan.....Commander Alex Orr is gone....US Battleship Missouri is gone with him...." he sorrowfully reports. 

Andy lets go of his radio to grieve as it goes wild with chatter. Andy panted and teared up slightly before sniffling and wiping away his tears, he had to be strong, he was the main Commander now and he had to rise to the occasion, he turned and sailed back. 

A/N: Here you guys go, the beginning of the endgame. I'll pump more chapters out when I can but seeing as I'm schoolbound this week...I don't know how often that's gonna be. dieHero you're up, I should have another Azur chapter out by this weekend if I squeeze some time out and a RWBY's Soldiers chapter out by next weekend. Anyway, this is kuwebby2, signing off.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Silent Cries Oleh ♡

Cerita Pendek

132K 6K 27
the most silent cries carry the loudest pain - highest ratings #1 in hurtfic #248 in btstaehyung
94.1K 3.4K 136
Roboco is a High-Spec Robo. FANFIC means not original, okay?
7.8M 79.7K 17
Samara comes closer to me, now studying my face. Her eyes are wandering all over my facial features. I contort my face in confusion at her weird star...
421K 1.4K 16
‼️DISCONTINUED‼️ ur in for a treat