๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’! โ™ฅ C. BROOKS...

Por Riverthesimp

๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ (๐ง.) ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐”๐, ... Mรกs

๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’!
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
แตƒแถœแต— แต’โฟแต‰ โป ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
แตƒแถœแต— แต—สทแต’ โป ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€
แตƒแถœแต— แต—สฐสณแต‰แต‰ โป ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†? ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€.

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

266 7 29
Por Riverthesimp

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

The Bounty flies high into the sky, above the clouds, and reaches the top of several mountains. A small, cold breeze settles in as Nya and I take the stairs down to join the others in the dining room, making us shiver a little bit before having goosebumps. She slides the door open, and we walk in. I quickly close the door as the inside is warm. We join the others at the table and join their conversation.

''First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then, when he turns, a thunderclap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him!'' Lloyd exclaims, gesturing with his hands.

I notice Sensei Wu joining us in the compartment, a package in his hands.

Cole speaks up, ''Too late, he's already hypnotized you, and now you're under his control.''

''Or he's already put you in a squeeze.'' Zane remarks, clenching one of his fists in the air to make us visualize how a snake could capture us.

''Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff.'' Kai adds, placing his cup of hot tea down and looking at the table while shaking his head.

''Or bit you with their long fangs, and now you're a snake.'' I shrug.

Lloyd groans, ''Ah, Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?''

Wu places the box on the table and takes a seat before responding to his nephew, ''Sadly, it was the sacred flute you five carelessly lost.''

''Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it.'' Jay intervenes, defending all of us.

''Whatever the case, without it, I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day, they will be stronger.'' Master Wu continues.

''Don't worry, sensei. I've almost reached my full potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute.'' Cole says cockily, his lips curving into a smirk.

''You're gonna be the Green Ninja?'' Kai raises an eyebrow before bursting out laughing, ''Ha-ha! Don't make me laugh.'' He points at the Black Ninja as he frowns.

His cold and stern voice makes Cole, Jay, and I blink twice, stunned.

''I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja.'' Zane replies.

My brother chuckles and places a hand on the White Ninja's shoulder, ''Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird.''

The ninjas start to argue. I just roll my eyes and trail them toward the box. I remark on Lloyd next to Wu, as curious as me about the package.

''Hey, sensei. What's in the box?'' I ask, my interest getting the best of me and causing the others to shut up.

''Your new uniforms.'' He answers, opening the crate.

The packet reveals 5 brand fresh uniforms. I stand up and grab mine. I feel the soft fabric of the suit against my fingertips. The color of my gi is about the same midnight purple I have right now. It is accompanied by silver armor.

Wu then passes the box to the others. They all gasp and then laugh as they gaze at their uniforms, beaming.

''Woah! They've got like armor.'' Jay observes.

''I love the gold highlights!'' Kai adds.

''Battle claws.'' Cole gestures with his hand.

''The material is really light and breathable.'' Zane confirms as my brother gives him a confused stare.

''Oh. Nothing for me?'' The little blonde boy questions.

''Oh, um, you get, uh..'' Sensei trails off, looking around, ''The box?''

Lloyd's face drops as he goes to take the box. The alarm suddenly goes off.

We all run to the control room before looking at the screen as an Amusement Park shows up.

''Sorry to break up the moment, guys, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble over at Mega-Monster Amusement Park.'' Cole announces.

''Amusement park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help!'' The small kid begs, his eyes sparkle with joy and amazement as he jumps up and down excitedly.

''I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here, where it's safe.'' Sensei responds.

Lloyd groans, dropping his head, ''Ninja get all the fun.''

''What do you say, guys? Time to try out the new merchandise?'' Jay suggests, a smirk appearing on his face.

My new suit has the same color as the old one, a dark, midnight purple. On both of my shoulders, I have iron pads to protect my body a little more than the last gi I wore.

''This new stuff feels like it'll really protect us.'' Cole asserts.

''Yet, provides more mobility.'' Zane notes.

''You wanna strut your stuff on the catwalk, or get down to that amusement park so we can go on some rides?'' My brother steps in.

''I love a good old-fashioned roller coaster, but nothing beats this.'' Kai states before jumping off the Bounty as I follow right after him.

I take out my bow and transform it into my vehicle, hearing some muffled cheers as I do so myself.

We dive straight down until we make our transportation disappear and land safely on the roof of a booth. We jump down from the stand, the weapons in our hands, ready to attack any form of danger. We look around, analyzing our surroundings as we notice nothing bad happening.

''Ha-ha! Check that out. And not a scratch on me.'' Cole acknowledges as we all sort our Golden Weapons back.

We hear a crowd cheering as we approach them.

My brother chuckles before speaking up with confidence, ''Ha-ha! Ladies, relax, relax, we have arrived.''

We make our way through the assembly of people as we can see the Serpentine tied up in a rope.

''Uh, what just happened?'' Kai quizzes.

A girl with silky black hair up in a ponytail and glasses answers him, ''Oh, you totally missed it. There were like icky snakes, and then this mysterious Samurai came in and saved everyone.''

A blonde gal turns to him, ''He was, like, gorgeous.''

I raise my eyebrow as I remember that it's Nya, meaning that they didn't really see the Samurai's face.

''You saw his face?'' Kai interrogates.

''No, but we could totally tell.'' The woman retorts.

I remark Nya, giving the two girls ice cream as she comes toward us.

''Nya, you're here!'' Jay exclaims in a surprised voice.

''Yeah, you just missed all the action. He just flew in, took care of business, and then flew off. It was pretty cool!'' She replies, giving me a soft smile.

''I don't wanna be a ninja! I wanna be a samurai!'' A little boy whines.

''The Samurai is my new hero.'' An old man says.

''I knew the Samurai could kick the ninjas asses.'' Another guy remarks.

Kai shakes his head, sighing, ''Ugh, who is this guy?''

His voice is filled with jealousy and frustration.

''Whoever he is, he's stealing our thunder.'' Cole grunts.

''And we just got these cool new ninja suits! Argh! I'm gonna say it, I hate Samurai!'' My brother yelps, crossing his arms.

Oh, if only you knew.

''Do I hear a hint of jealousy? Maybe this can be a lesson for you.'' Wu moves toward us, a cotton candy in his hand.

''Oh! Not another less– Hey, how you get here so quick?'' Jay questions.

Sensei completely ignores my brother's sentence, ''The lesson is iron sharpens iron.''

''I do not follow, sensei.'' Zane confesses, tilting his head to the side.

''Healthy competition can help you reach your true potential faster. Do not be jealous of this Samurai. Let it inspire you.'' Master Wu walks through our little crowd, ''Oh, Ferris wheel!'' He gasps and runs toward the attraction, startling some passengers.

''Inspire?'' My brother quizzes.

''Wait a minute. Maybe the old man's right.'' Kai speaks up.

''You want us to compete with the Samurai? He's got all the cool gadgets. We don't stand a chance.'' Cole interferes.

''No, not with him. With us. I say we turn this into our own competition. Whichever of us is skilled enough to catch this mysterious Samurai is probably the best of the bunch.'' The Red Ninja decides, taking out his sword, swinging it around, only to cause a stranger to yelp in surprise and back up.

''So whoever learns the identity of this Samurai is the one who will become the destined Green Ninja. Ha! I love it.'' Jay laughs, picking his Nunchucks and deviating it.

''Then it's a bet. May the Green Ninja win.'' Cole declares.

''Yeah, I am not joining this. Good luck, tho.'' I exclude myself from the competition.

I mentally facepalm myself. I am surrounded by complete idiots. I walk away to buy some cotton candy.

''Ninja, go!'' I hear them yell in unison.

''Hey Kai. Sensei told me that it was your turn to watch the kid.'' I inform the hothead as he exercises on a punching bag.

''Why can't you do it?'' He groans, stopping all movements and turning towards me.

''Because I already covered too many times for you and the others.'' I reply, crossing my arms.

''Okay, but where am I supposed to take him?'' The hothead asks, raising an eyebrow.

''I don't know. He likes the arcade. So that's an option. Here's some tokens.'' I answer, giving him a small bag half-filled with tokens.

''Alright, thanks.'' He says, grabbing the bag and walking away.

I just nod at him and move toward my cabin to talk to Nya.

As I am in the hallway, my track gets stopped by Sensei Wu, who strokes his beard. There's no one else except him and I.

''You know, don't you?'' He quizzes.

I tilt my head, wondering what he's referring to, ''What do you mean?'' I ask, blinking twice.

''About Nya.'' He replies, making me suddenly realize what he meant.

''Wait, you know?'' I question, dumbfounded. I shake my head and sigh, ''Of course you know.''

He smiles softly at me, stopping to stroke his beard, ''Nya isn't in your room. She's outside.''

''Oh, okay, thank you for informing me.'' I answer, showing him my gratitude by bowing to him.

He chuckles and walks past me, leaving my sight.

A day passes by, and I am somehow having a strange feeling — like a knot in my stomach.

''Trying to find out the Samurai's identity is more of a nuisance than the snakes. Any luck with you?'' Cole complains at the table, looking at Jay.

''The guy's elusive. He's like a ghost.'' Jay answers as I take a quick glance at Nya who seems thrilled to hear my brother speak, ''One moment he's there, the next he's gone.''

''I am starting to believe we might never catch him.'' Zane comments.

Kai raises his cup and takes a sip, ''I think it's safe to say, none of us are closer to proving we're the Green Ninja.''

Wu enters the room we're in, ''Looks like iron is sharpening iron. I feel you getting closer to your true potential.'' He lightly pinches the Black Ninja's arm.

''Ow!''

Hold on, something feels wrong, ''Where is Lloyd?'' I ask, looking around.

''I thought you were looking after him.'' Sensei inquiries Kai, who gazes at me before turning his head back to Wu.

''I thought Cole was gonna pick him up.'' The hothead defends himself.

''I went to the arcade, but he wasn't there. Jay was–'' Cole speaks up, but Jay interrupts him.

''Don't bring me into this. I babysat yesterday.''

''Sensei, we have not seen him.'' Zane confirms my doubts.

''Are you kidding me, Kai?!'' I freak out.

''Hey! Calm down, I took him to the arcade like you said and went to take a quick glance to see if the Samurai–'' The Red Ninja tries to justify himself.

''You had only one job, and that was to look after the kid! But no, you had to see if the Samurai was around to prove something that you're not?!'' I shout at him.

He looks at me with wide eyes and raised eyebrows, which quickly turns into a frown as he is about to retort, but sensei decides to speak up, ''We must find the boy.''

We pull up our masks and run towards the deck. We jump off the Bounty, summoning our vehicles and landing right on the road. We all follow Kai until we arrive at the Kiddie Arcade. We make our transportation disappear, and I place my bow on my back.

The Red Ninja approaches the building and opens the glass door, ''Lloyd? Lloyd?'' He calls out, a slight hint of guilt in his voice, ''He was right here. Someone must have seen him.''

I remark Cole wandering around until he looks up at a pole, ''Hey, guys. Check this out!'' He points at a camera.

We make our way inside, getting the authorization to watch the footage the camera must have recorded. I type on the keyboard and successfully rewind the recording back to where we could see Lloyd.

''Wait, wait, there's the pipsqueak! Play it back.'' Jay mumbles.

I rewind the sequence once again. There, he is peeking at something behind a pillar before he walks into the small costume shop. The screen glitches, I tap on the screen, and it advances into where the small boy exits the shop, disguised as a snake before he walks into the alleyway.

''What is he up to?'' Jay whispers as I leave the computer alone.

We get out of the building and make our way to the alley. We remark some wet footsteps on the concrete. I accidently step in the small puddle of water, giving me an uncomfortable sensation — you know the feeling when your socks are wet? Exactly that. I groan, and we trace the footsteps, leading us to the back of the costume store.

''I sense these are Lloyd's footprints, but they come to an end here. Why?'' Zane questions, his voice full of concern.

I observe a long imprint, easily done by a wheel. I point it out, and Kai speaks up, ''Something tells me we're going for a ride. Come on, guys.'' We all nod and run at the right side before summoning our vehicles.

We exit Ninjago City, only to make our way to the desert right next to the town — still following the traces of what would seem like a bus's wheel. I am a little farther behind with my brother in the air as we track the others who are on the sand. We dive a little underneath us, joining a similar level of the others.

After some time, a weird structure looms in our sight. I raise my motorcycle a little bit up. I squint my eyes, trying to get a better view of what I guessed was a labyrinth.

''What is that place?'' Cole asks over the communicator.

''A maze?'' I answer, doubt creeping into my body as I say that.

''Looks like snake city.'' My brother responds.

''Let's get a closer look.'' Kai utters.

We drive a little closer to the maze. I make my vehicle disappear as the others follow the same gesture. We climb up a wall, getting a clear sight of two snakes marching in front of an entrance underneath us. We jump from one long snake statue to another, passing our way inside the city as I can hear the crowd cheering.

We dive down at one of the six entrances the place has. We are a little more blended in the shadows, but still visible to anyone who has a good sight.

''It appears Pythor has successfully united all of the tribes.'' Zane acknowledges.

''I know we ruined their last get-together, but that's no reason to not get an invitation. My feelings are hurt.'' Cole fake pouts.

I take the chance to observe the spot we see. A huge circular arena, the floor is also in a curvy form as there is a snake made out of stone that circles it, defining the middle of the auditorium. The stands are filled with snakes, and there's one in particular that has a metal cage inside.

''There's Lloyd!'' Kai whispers-shout, making me come out of my trance. He points toward the sad boy that is jailed in a metal cage that looks like the ones that you can buy your bird — parrots, owls, or any types of flying animals.

''Woah. And look at who they worship.'' Jay points out a big stone statue of a huge snake with long and pointy fangs.

''Let me guess; the Great Devourer. And oh my masters, that is one big boy.'' I comment.

''All the more reason to get Lloyd out of here. This comes to an end today.'' Kai says.

We all take out our weapons and run out of our hiding spot. A cage, similar to Lloyds, clamps on us, causing us to fall and drop our Golden Weapons outside of the cage. The audience gasps as the small kid yells something. We all groan and look up.

We manage to get back up on our feet as we see Pythor slither his way to us, ''It looks like we've caught the main event.'' He laughs maniacally.

A group of snakes, with different variations of weapons in their possession, approaches us. The Purple snake and the Blue one grab our Golden Weapons and lie them on a big stone brick of the statue. The minions open the cage and escort us in front of the metal gate where we can see a shadow inside.

''Main event? What do you think he meant by main event?'' Jay freaks out.

''I have a feeling we're the main event.'' Kai replies.

The snakes shout and cheer, pumping their arms up and down in the sky.

''Or the main course.'' Cole adds.

''Kai, you may be right. Things really may come to an end today.'' Zane concludes.

''Calm down everyone, the Samurai is still out there. Who knows, maybe he'll come save us.'' I try to comfort the others.

''You say you wanted a battle, and I give you one! I give you ninja versus samurai!'' Pythor yells.

Oh, you gotta be kidding me.

We back out a little as the armor of the Samurai gets pulled out of the cage in chains. The minions quickly undo the chains and run for their lives.

''What? We have to fight the Samurai? But we don't even have our Golden Weapons, and he has that hulking thing of armor. It's not fair!'' My brother protests.

''I want to see once and for all who is the greatest hero. Is it samurai or ninja? Only the victor will be allowed to leave.'' Pythor informs, backing up a little bit from the stand of the Great Devourer's statue.

''Stay together.'' Kai whispers.

Nya wouldn't harm us. Unless there is something I am not aware of, she wouldn't fight us.

''Perhaps he can join our team to fight our way out? After all, he hates the Serpentine, too.''

The Samurai swings a boomerang that is formed as an 'S', made out of iron and is really sharp at us. We all dodge it by making us fall in front of us. We all get up quickly

''Scratch that. He is not on our team.'' Cole replies.

The armor charges at us and swings her arm. The guys all jump above the Samurai as I just run right past her. I join the others who are in a line. The robot rotates and throws the boomerang once again. Jay and I bend over to dodge it as the others dash away.

''Ha-ha, missed me!'' Jay howls, placing his hands on his hips as I remark the object curve back at us.

''Jay, get down!'' I scream, placing my hand behind his head and forcing him to get down to dodge the boomerang.

The others come back, and we all get into a fighting stance. The Samurai takes out a katana and attacks us with it. We all manage to dodge, with some close calls.

''Tornado of Creation?'' Zane asks.

We all nod and get into position.

''Earth!''

''Fire!''

''Ice!''

''Lightning!''

''Darkness!''

''Ninja, go!'' We all yell, reuniting and forming a huge tornado with our different colors.

We create a slingshot made out of bricks and scraps. The crowd gasps as we pull a spiky stone before firing at Nya. She gets launched right in front of Pythor.

Sorry.

We sprint toward the purple snake, and he pulls a lever — spikes come out of the ground, surrounding the arena.

''Argh! Why can't anyone play fair?'' My brother complains.

Pythor pulls another lever — the surface we're on tilts slowly. We lose balance and fall to the side near the void. I cling onto a spike.

''Can this get any worse?'' I question, clutching tight on the dart for my life.

''We must continue to make it appear that we are fighting for real.'' Nya speaks up with a voice changer, making her tone deep.

''Huh? We're not fighting for real?'' Jay asks.

''Keep up the charade and hold on to my exo-suit.''

We all swing and jump onto the robot, making it look like we're still fighting. The boosters of the suit activate, trying to make us fly away. The audience gasps and is slightly confused. The engine starts to malfunction due to the weight added by us.

''There's too much weight!'' Kai shouts.

Samurai X opens the front of their robot and jumps off, making the mech blast off.

''I can't believe he just saved us.'' Cole says out loud.

''He stole our thunder again!'' Kai shrieks, tapping one of the boosters.

''Ah! I hate that Samurai!'' Jay yells.

''Wait! What about Lloyd?!'' I quiz, looking underneath us before turning my head back up.

Oh, I regret doing that. We are so high up the sky, and without our Golden Weapons, we can't use our vehicles.

''We'll have to save him another day. There's another problem, how do you turn this thing off?!'' Kai interrogates, panicking.

''Brace for the impact, everyone!'' I screech, closing my eyes as I could clearly see the ground approaching at a dangerously fast pace.

The suit falls down on the sand, launching us off the robot. I feel the warm sand on my body as I lift my head up. I groan and try to stand back upwards but fail miserably as my arms wiggle from the adrenaline once more. I sit and then slowly stand up. My eyes widen as I start to look around, slightly freaking out while I try to find my brother. I feel my body lighten as I remark my brother farther on a hill. I wave my hand to signal him that I'm fine.

''Where's Kai?'' He shouts.

I start to look around, observing some giant rocks. I dash at one near me and look behind it. Nothing. It would have been a surprise if he was actually there since it is a little more away on the side of the mech.

I remark the others, also searching for him, looking around and calling out his name. I join my brother on the hill — the others follow the same gesture.

We hear a beep in the distance, and all of us turn our heads toward the sound and see the Samurai's suit get back up.

''Quick. Get it. It's gonna get away!'' Jay dashes at the armor as we do the same.

The robot flies off, and in just a few seconds, it is gone.

My brother pants heavily, ''Great. Now we lost Kai, the samurai suit is gone, and we have no way to get home.'' He complains.

Zane and Cole turn their heads, picking my curiosity. I rotate my head too and notice Kai with our Golden Weapons wrapped in a flag in his hands.

''I wouldn't say that.'' Cole taps on his shoulder and points at the hothead.

We got back to the Bounty as the sky had already fallen.

I brush my teeth, leaning against the boys cabin's door frame as Kai explains how he got our weapons back.

''He was all mysterious, never said a word. Then handed me the Golden Weapons and poof, he was gone.'' He justifies, taking a quick glance at me.

The others listen to him talk while also brushing their teeth.

''Poof? He just Poofed?'' Cole quizzes, raising an eyebrow.

''Woah, woah, woah. Wait a minute, Kai.'' My brother pauses, taking his toothbrush out of his mouth, ''If the Samurai had his hands on the most powerful weapons in the whole wide world, why would he just give them back to you?'' He questions.

Nya passes right next to me in the corridor, taking a quick gaze in the room.

The Red Ninja shakes his head, ''Um, I don't know. Maybe she–'' He pauses as her sister's face drops. ''I mean, he's not so bad after all. All I do know is that we owe him our lives, and maybe he has made us all a little better.''

Oh, so he knows.

''I sense this means the bet is off.'' Zane concludes.

''More importantly, my nephew has found his way into the den of all snakes. I fear there may be no way of rescuing him now.'' Sensei Wu inserts.

''But, sensei, there's always a way.'' I speak up.

''And don't worry. We'll find it.'' Cole finishes for me.

I sigh and make my way back to my room with Nya.

I notice Wu walking towards us, ''I think you forgot this.'' He comments, taking the 'S' shaped lame, ''Iron sharpens iron, and sibling sharpens sibling.'' He hands it to Nya before exiting the hallway.

She beams one of her sweet smiles, and we enter our room. I make my way over the sink and put down the toothbrush. I make my way back to our bedroom and jump on my bed, ready to finally sleep.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

120 2 7
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฆ๐“พ, ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ, ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ณ๐“ช. ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ...
234K 6.2K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...
7.8K 157 105
no fancy title for this, this time around. sorry. rated mature for the usual junk, (aka swearing, darker scenarios, occasional nsfw, etc)