A Change

By Fknotkf

This story is a little bit 'hot' hope you still like it^^ More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

8.

967 43 6
By Fknotkf

Happy reading!!

"I don't have much time, do it now."

How could the bathroom of this First's room be as big as his room in the old rental house.
Khaotung then stared in horror at First's current erect penis, thinking about it, he did have an amazing ass. How could such a big and long thing enter his body, and he was still living well at the moment.

Khaotung then began to squat down in front of First who was sitting on the toilet.
Slowly, he began to hold the penis shaft which seemed to fit in his hand. Khaotung had big hands like a man but his own penis was not like that! Not fair.

"Where are you going?" Khaotung asked with his hands and eyes focused on his current activities.

"To father's room," First replied, seemingly refraining from sighing. How could Khaotung actually look so innocent right now, like First was sexually abusing an underage boy. Well, he was still a minor himself.

"What for?" This time, Khaotung lifted his head, staring at First with that big dick next to his sweet face.

"An important meeting outside," First replied again. His hand now moved to stroke the side of Khaotung's face, who looked more innocent with his hair covering his entire forehead. At school Khaotung always styled his hair so that his forehead gave off light, tsk tsk.

Khaotung, who was originally not interested in doing this kind of thing during the day, seemed to be getting carried away. Plus, First's treatment and gaze seemed to make him comfortable to do this.
It was a smile that Khaotung never saw every day, a gentle soothing smile that he saw once that night (birthday party) and today. It seemed that if Khaotung wanted to see that smile more often, then he would have to get naked more often too.

The warm, wet tongue began to touch the head of First's penis, which felt cold as Khaotung was hesitant to touch and warm it.
Khaotung then lifted his head to see First's expression as he began to take half the shaft into his mouth.
He was curious, did First enjoy it or not? Khaotung actually never bothered to look at his customers, but if it was First he needed to self-evaluate his skills.

"Khao, can't you fit it all in?" First looked annoyed that Khaotung had only 'eaten' no more than half of his essence.

"Can I help?"

Khaotung felt First's hand that had been gently stroking his head now start to grab, then shortly afterward he pressed Khaotung's head to further insert the big cock into his throat.
Khaotung even looked like he was going to vomit occasionally, not because he was disgusted but because it was too deep for him!

First may have been overcome by lust, he no longer cared about Khaotung's comfort and focused on his seemingly endless pleasure. Khaotung even looked like he was about to cry but First had no intention of slowing down his hips.
There were claw marks from Khaotung's nails on his arms, but First didn't feel anything even though it looked like it would bleed and hurt to take a shower.

Until First finally ejaculated in Khaotung's mouth, both of them were feeling extremely tired.

"Fuck, you're the best Khaotung."

Khaotung then raised his head, looking at First's face which was slightly obscured by his own cock. "If you don't pay big I'll chew your cock next time."

Khaotung then crawled away from First's bathroom, he would finish his own business without First's help. He was afraid that if he was helped, which was just masturbation, his penis would enter his ass again.
.
.
.

"Khaotung, come here."

First looked presentable, Khaotung also saw that Khanapan was presentable. It seemed to be very important because both of them were wearing black suits with their hair styled.

"What?" Asked Khaotung who looked like he had just taken a shower, his wet hair giving a sexy impression at the moment.

"Eat."

Khaotung then looked at the First's private dining table which was full of food, unusually.

"You don't like this lunch menu? Crazy."

"This is especially for you. I will have lunch at the meeting later."

Khaotung looked surprised at first, then sat down happily while staring at his extensive lunch menu.

"The meeting is being held at a restaurant in the mall. Would you like anything?"

Khaotung turned his head back to First. "Can I get my fee in money only?"

First chuckled, of course he would pay with money for Khaotung's service. "I will give you the money after returning from the meeting. The gift I'm offering right now is just an ordinary gift, while I go to a place that can shop. So, do you want anything?"

Khaotung then listened to First who told him that the mall he was going to with his father was currently the biggest mall in Thailand. So Khaotung could mention anything and First would bring it to him later.

"You let me be your bodyguard again, you also agreed to pay me more than when I worked at the bar." In fact, even this lunch was specially prepared by First for him.

"Now you want to give me a gift? Don't you think that's too much?"

First smiled a little. "It's a normal behavior for someone in love to do. You don't know, do you?"

"Then I'll buy something you might need, you can give it to Podd or the others if you don't think you need it."

First then left the second floor, taking the time to mess up Khaotung's wet hair.

---

Khanapan apparently took First to the restaurant to meet one of his business friends, who had also come with his son.

"My name is Dunk Natachai."

"First .... Khanapan."

Natachai and Khanapan then chatted casually while Dunk and First looked appraisingly at each other.

"Where did you go to school?"

Dunk then turned to Khanapan. "I went to an international school."

Natachai then talked about First going to an ordinary school, even though he knew that Khanapan could afford to send First to a prestigious school like his son.

"I persuaded him a long time ago to transfer to another school, even to an international school like Dunk. But he keeps refusing, and I can't keep pushing him."

"Why?" Natachai asked First directly.

"I have friends there," First replied, meaning Phayu.

"You can make friends with Dunk at the international school. Just transfer for your better future," Natachai persuaded.

"Dunk is smart in many subjects, he's also always appointed to represent the school in various competitions. First can be helped in his studies if he goes to school with Dunk."

Dunk and First both seemed uninterested in each other. Although their parents said it was just a casual meeting, both knew that this was the beginning of an introduction before they would be matched up.
First was not interested in Dunk because he had already chosen Khaotung.
And Dunk? He didn't like someone who had no interest in learning and the future like First.
Although First's face and height were Dunk's type, if he was stupid then Dunk wouldn't accept him.

----

First and Dunk then went for a walk, both of them were told to go around the mall together.

"Do you want to buy that?"

First nodded his head as he stared at the orange-colored cat hanger in his hand. "I have someone who likes cats, and he looks like one himself."

"You know we're going to be matched. Right?"

First nodded his head again. "I'm going to reject you when I get back from here."

Dunk suddenly felt his pride being stepped on. It was like this was the first time someone had rejected him on the first day of meeting.
Moreover, Dunk had not planned to reject this arranged marriage even though he had not the slightest interest in the First.
The Khanapan family was slightly higher than the Natachai and Dunk could get everything if he could control First. But look at this, First had already outright rejected the arranged marriage.

Dunk continued to follow First as he went to various shops to buy things, Dunk even asked to bring some of the paper bags because First was having trouble.

"Ah, do you want something? Let me treat you."

Dunk chuckled, unable to believe that he was currently being treated like an assistant. "I want a Gucci bag."

"Fine, let's go."

Dunk looked even more surprised, he was just talking out of annoyance.
.
.
.
Khaotung was sitting with Gawin and Podd at the moment, in the garden of the house with a cigarette in his mouth.
The three of them were chatting about why Khaotung had stopped working at the bar and how he could go back to being First's bodyguard when Khanapan had already decided to join Lee.

"First wants me to stop working at the bar."

"First?" Gawin asked. "Strange."

Podd guessed right on target. He said it was likely that First liked Khaotung enough to grant Khaotung's request just like that.

"Really?" But Gawin didn't seem to believe it. "I've worked here longer than you, and I don't think  First is someone who falls in love like that easily. Moreover, Khaotung is a new kid, there's no way."

"But Khaotung being the one who meets First the most, he's also good at finding topics. It's easy for him to fall in love with Khaotung."

Khaotung just laughed at the couple's argument and took a drag on his cigarette.
This afternoon, Khaotung caught the two making out behind the house and Podd ended up confessing his relationship with Gawin, then asked Khaotung to hide it because if Khanapan found out, he or Gawin would be kicked out of the job.

"You must be willing to play more than four times a night if my guess is right," Podd said.

"And you won't get as long as I want if my guess is right," Gawin retorted.

"Gawin, you should be careful what you say." Khaotung patted Gawin on the shoulder, he felt sorry for him because Podd was obviously right about First being in love with him.

Soon the sound of a car entering the parking lot was heard, it was Khanapan's car.
Khanapan was seen entering the house first and the driver was carrying a lot of First's groceries, while First was alone? He chose to go see Khaotung who he had seen since entering the house area chatting with Podd and Gawin.

"What a night, very nice meeting?" Podd asked.

"What was fun? I'm sick of it," First replied and loosened the tie that had been around his neck since noon.

"Khaotung, come with me." First then walked away from them to go to his room first.

Gawin and Podd then turned to Khaotung who seemed to still be enjoying his cigarette.

"See? He's in love," Podd said.

"Go away," chided Gawin.

As Khaotung left, Gawin could be seen trying to deflect Podd's hand from his body.

-----

Again, this was the second time Khaotung entered  First's private room.
His cigarette had been discarded earlier, he then looked at First's mattress which was full of shopping paper bags.

"What did you call me here for?" Khaotung asked.

"That's all I bought for you, check everything and bring what you think you need. I'll go take a shower first," First replied then patted Khaotung's butt and walked towards the bathroom.

"Is he crazy?" Khaotung gaped at the contents of the bag.

There was a cat hanger, which was something he needed.
Then there was a school bag, new shoes, a play bag, toy jewelry, and even a new uniform.
Even crazier, First also bought his two Lingerie. Clearly he didn't need any!

"Do I need this?" Khaotung thought about bringing some boxes of panties. He did need a lot of clothes but for panties it was too much.

Khaotung was still busy choosing happily on First's bed when the owner came out of the bathroom.
First was happy that all the things he bought were mostly needed by Khaotung.

"Why didn't you bring this?" First showed the lingerie that Khaotung had thrown away from him.

"You wear it yourself," Khaotung replied.

"Then how about this?"

First brought a black box that looked out of Khaotung's reach.

"What's this? Shoes too?" Khaotung asked and opened the box with excitement, he loved shoes.

"Fuck, how can you not be ashamed of buying them?"

First apparently bought a sex aid. Actually he didn't plan to, but apparently his country was so open that there was a shop in the mall.

"If you don't want i will to keep it," First said and then brought his face closer to Khaotung. "Because I'll put it on you."

"Just try putting this thing in your hole, bitch."

First then walked back to his wardrobe while laughing at Khaotung who continued to grumble. God, it's been a long time since First was this happy at home.

"What was that meeting?" Khaotung asked, then put a yellow head clip in his hair. First threw away his money for nothing, so Khaotung would try to use it once before it was thrown away by First because yeah why would he need a cat ear shaped hair clip like this?

"Matchmaking," First replied and sat down at his study table.

"Matchmaking?" Khaotung asked, then turned to First who was drying his hair with a small towel.

"Um, I'll see him again next Sunday. Maybe dinner?"

"What do you think of him?" Khaotung asked again, suddenly feeling demoralized.

First grinned a little at the obvious change in mood on Khaotung's face. "Pretty, has fair skin and smells like vanilla."

"Ah, he's also kind-mouthed, smiles a lot and he smart."

"Sounds perfect," Khaotung replied.

"Um, right. Perfect."

Khaotung and First then stared at each other in silence. First who was enjoying Khaotung's face and Khaotung who looked puzzled that First loved him but praised others so easily in front of him.

"You'll accept the match?"

"I don't know, I'm in love with you but I think I'll fall in love with him too," First replied and then walked over to Khaotung and sat next to him.

"Are you forcing me to reciprocate your feelings?"

First laughed again. "Did I make you feel that way? Why do you seem angry that I might like someone else?"

"I feel played."

"Why? You don't have the same feelings as me, why do you feel played?"

Khaotung could not answer. He did not plan to love  First for many reasons, but hearing the fact that the First could fall back in love with someone else made Khaotung feel threatened.

"Are you afraid you can't use me anymore?" First asked.

"No, I'm not. I guess, falling in love is not that easy to turn away."

First raised one eyebrow, it was true.

"If you call your feelings for me falling in love, you wouldn't have turned away for him so easily on the first day of meeting. Maybe you really are in love with him and your feelings for me are just a feeling of pleasure because we had sex."

First smiled a little, at least Khaotung understood what falling in love was all about.

TBC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 756 11
It's a one shot story . Hope you all like it ! Peep in to know more
231K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
92.5K 1.8K 40
This my first book please ignore the grammar mistake. sorryyy I don't want to give you any spoiler so read the story . I hope you will like it
221 2 5
a little extra from the main story :)