A Change

נכתב על ידי Fknotkf

This story is a little bit 'hot' hope you still like it^^ עוד

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

6.

891 47 6
נכתב על ידי Fknotkf

Happy reading!!

WARNING: there might be violent scenes that will make you uncomfortable for this chapter. So, if you feel uncomfortable skip it, it might be in the paragraph towards the end of the chapter.❗

First behaved differently since that day towards Khaotung; who thought that the night was not something of a serious quarrel.
First no longer looked at him with the same gaze, nor did Khaotung's calls ever go unheeded by First. It was as if they were strangers again like last year, at school and at home.

"Hey, did you throw it away?"

First turned his head to Khaotung who had just returned from school, it was already two hours ago but he was late. Maybe it was because Khaotung now had some part-time workers.

"You said you'd give it to me if you didn't like your lunch menu."

"You haven't eaten yet?"

Khaotung had forgotten that  First was not in a friendly mood right now.

"I have," Khaotung replied. First nodded and left Khaotung to return to the second floor.
Khaotung had intended to call out to First, but the boy had already plugged his ears with earphones.

"What made him so angry like that? What a childish boy."

----

First still had time to watch Khaotung from the window of his own room apparently. This time, he saw Khaotung practicing martial arts with Khanapan's employed.
First then blinked his eyes a few times seeing Khaotung looking happy to learn martial arts, then something seemed to come to his mind making First end up leaving the room and walking towards his father's room.

"Actually you don't need to learn martial arts if you become Khanapan's employed, you just need to practice strengthening your kicks and punches." Lee said that their job was not to fight with martial arts experts but to beat up old men who refused to pay their debts.

"I'm First's bodyguard, I fight boxers like Phayu." Khaotung tried to remain casual even though Lee's words just now offended him. As much as he hated his father, the memory of him being beaten by Lee was still the last thing he wanted to see again.

"Ah, right."

Podd smiled, then discussed how close Khaotung was to  First now. "Even that night, you went to sneak into his room and came back to mine in the early morning."

"Really? Our guess was right?"

Podd nodded his head at Lee's encouraging question. Furthermore, Podd explained that he could see red marks all over Khaotung's upper body that morning, as the boy had returned to his room without his shirt on.

Khaotung just smiled in embarrassment at this, thinking Podd was still sleeping at the time since the party lasted until the morning.
But apparently, Podd had also just returned to their room followed by him running from the room next to First.

"Ah, I heard you work at the bar? Gawin saw you a few times before you came in here," Lee said.

"Gawin?" Khaotung asked back. That boy, he had never interacted with Khaotung because he was not good at making new acquaintances. So far, Khaotung had only seen Gawin talking to Podd and occasionally seeing him with Lee. But rumors are circulating that Podd and Gawin are a couple. In fact, Khanapan had a rule that their workers were prohibited from dating coworkers because it would interfere with their respective duties.

"You sold your body?" Lee then playfully patted Khaotung's ass a few times.

"Has Gawin ever been my customer?" Khaotung asked and was smacked on the head by Podd.

"No way," hissed Podd.

"He has friends who frequent the bar with you, so he knows you," Podd continued.

Lee then seriously asked about the price of Khaotung's body, he wanted to try.
But Khaotung refused to tell Lee the price, it was because he was working here as a bodyguard.

"Come to the bar tonight, Mr. Bouncer."
.
.
.
.
As usual, Podd took out his motorcycle to drop Khaotung off. But this time Khaotung didn't seem to have come out of the house yet, whereas usually he was always waiting beside First, who had clearly come out and was waiting for his car to be ready.

"Hey, Lee. Did you see Khaotung inside?" Podd asked Lee who happened to pass in front of him.

"I saw him go into the boss's room, I don't know if I forgot to ask."

First saw Podd just nodding his head, then he got into the car and left Podd still waiting for Khaotung's arrival.

"Can you stop at the front bus stop? I'm going with Phayu."

"Phayu?" Asked the driver.

"Em, I'm friends with him again."

Phayu and his friends have been welcoming First with big smiles since the day of enrollment. Phayu had refused to accept money from First since then, but First, who felt he had made a promise, asked Phayu to continue to depend on him until he became a national boxer.

----

"What? I was dismissed as First's bodyguard?"

Khanapan nodded his head. First refused to be escorted by Khaotung because Phayu and he had become friends again. Khanapan who was trying to get his son's heart back just complied. Yes, even though he was not happy if First became friends with Phayu again.

"Then what about my mom and dad's debt?"

"Since your contract is for 6 months, it's best if I reassign you to collections."

Khaotung was even more surprised. "What the hell? I'm here to be your son's bodyguard."

"But his school life has gotten better. Go be one of Lee's team or pay your father's debt in full next week."

Khaotung clenched his fists firmly, then excused himself from Khanapan's presence.
Podd was apparently still faithfully waiting for Khaotung's arrival in the parking lot.

"Why, is there a problem?"

"I..." Khaotung gave Podd a piercing look. "I hate everything here, asshole!"

Podd looked confused as Khaotung furiously put on his helmet and climbed onto the bike with his shoulders up and down, showing that he was currently very emotional.
.
.
.
Khaotung with his long footsteps walked quite fast towards his class.
He then found First with Phayu and his friends chatting and laughing together.
Seeing that, Khaotung was obviously getting angry because if it wasn't for him First wouldn't have been able to sit close together like that with Phayu.

"First, I need to talk to you."

"Talk," First replied, reluctantly turning to Khaotung.

"I want to talk to you alone."

"But I don't want to."

First then decided to turn to Khaotung who was standing next to him with an angry face.
Khaotung immediately pulled First's school coat and dragged him to a place that was quieter than the students.

Arriving at a quiet place, First immediately brushed off Khaotung's hand and then asked irritably about what he wanted to talk about.

"What do you mean by not wanting me to be your bodyguard anymore?" Khaotung asked, to the point.

The First saw the anger in Khaotung's gaze, but he was also angry at the moment. "Phayu is the only reason you are my bodyguard. But you've seen for yourself that me and him are now friends again. Your job is done, I don't need you anymore."

Khaotung couldn't believe that First was such an asshole. He did everything for Phayu, and this is what he got in return. Even until now, he hasn't gotten a thank you from him.

"You said you felt sorry for me, what's wrong with you? Didn't you promise to help me?" Khaotung asked.

"Right, I promised that but I didn't promise that I would continue to employ you as my bodyguard," First replied.

First was then about to leave the empty classroom, but Khaotung pulled him back and asked what exactly made First be like this to him.

"We've done everything well. We're friends, aren't we?"

First looked at Khaotung, who said they were friends?

"I don't want to be a bouncer!"

"Then get out of my house and sell your body for more," First retorted in a high tone as well.

"I've only realized you're like this since we had sex. No, what was that night at the bar? Are you mad that you're not the one for me?"

Reminded of that painful night, First could no longer contain his growing anger.
He pushed Khaotung's chest against one of the student benches, then looked at Khaotung so sharply. How could that boy only realize the change in his attitude today, when he had to take action by removing him as a bodyguard.

"Just stay on for the next six months as a debt collector," First said in an emphasized voice.

Khaotung then gripped the collar of First's uniform back. "Are you jealous because I let someone else touch me? Are you in love with me?"

First didn't even know if what he was feeling right now was the feeling of being in love or not. But, for the prejudice that he was jealous of Khaotung letting people touch him was true. He was angry when someone suddenly kissed Khaotung in front of his face.

"Maybe that's it, I'm in love with you."

Khaotung looked surprised, even though he himself asked without thinking.

"But, it doesn't look like you're planning to fall in love with me," First continued.

According to First, keeping Khaotung away at a time like this was best. He didn't want to be heartbroken by continuing to be with someone who didn't even seem to have any interest in him. Instead of being tormented with someone who would clearly reject him in the present and future, wouldn't it be better for the two of them to go their separate ways?

"Stop addressing me, go back to being a stranger."

After saying that, First then walked away leaving Khaotung speechless.

----

Tonight Khaotung was back at the bar, tomorrow was his first day working as a debt collector.
Khaotung has already consumed more than 3 cigarettes tonight, since he is a debt collector tomorrow, he decided to quit his part-time job. So, this bar was Khaotung's only income to continue living.

"Khaotung, someone's looking for you."

His fellow barmaid pointed at the big man next to the toilet.
Khaotung was actually lazy at the moment, but he still had to work if he wanted to eat tomorrow.
After putting out the cigarette Khaotung walked up to the man with a big smile, and the man greeted him with a warm hug.

"Long time no see," he whispered in Khaotung's ear as he led the teenager into the restroom and looked for an empty cubicle.

Although Khaotung looked lazy at first, his body could not deny that he was enjoying his current activities. Kissing in one of the narrow toilet stalls with both of the customer's hands wrapped around his body.

"Khao, can you put my cock in your mouth tonight?"

Khaotung wrinkled his forehead, he was currently trying to unzip the customer. No, Khaotung would not give any service other than using his hands if they did it in the toilet.

"You know I'll only do this here," Khaotung said as he showed his hands. "I'll continue, okay?"

"Come on Khaotung, I'll give you double the usual fee."

Khaotung sighed. Damn, he made Khaotung become corrupted, especially now that he had a lot on his mind.
Khaotung then lowered his head, intending to stimulate the customer while persuading him to keep doing it with his hands instead of his mouth.
But instead, he looked at the recording device held by this man.

"You want to record it again?"

The man just smiled and went back to stroking Khaotung's waist. This time, he would cover Khaotung's face so when he posted it on the website no one would know.

"I told you, I don't want to be recorded." This time Khaotung really lost his temper. "If you want to do it so badly don't do it with me, find someone who wants to be filmed with your cock in the mouth."

Khaotung then took a step back and was about to unlock the booth but the man pulled him away, then once again persuaded that he would pay as much as Khaotung wanted as long as Khaotung would record and do a blowjob for him here.

"I don't want to, I'm not horny anymore anyway. Also, don't look for me again from now on, asshole."

"Listen to me first," the man said as he again pulled Khaotung's arm to keep facing him.

But because Khaotung was already so angry, he swatted the man's hand away hard enough that his recording device fell to the floor and shattered.

"Why did you destroy it!"

Instead of being scared, Khaotung provoked him to get even angrier by calling him a pervert. In fact, it was Khaotung who was selling himself.

"What? If you knew I was a school student you should have advised me and given me money for free instead of taking out your dick!"

A punch was then received by Khaotung, not once but many times making him fall curled up on the floor.
Not just punches, he also received several kicks to his stomach, shoulder, and even his temple which resulted in bruises there.
Not having time to try to protect himself, the man who was made mad by Khaotung's sentence immediately pulled Khaotung's hair hard and then forced him to perform oral on his penis that had been removed from his pants.

Not yet satisfied after ejaculating with Khaotung's mouth, the man also forced Khaotung to take off his pants.

"You want to ask for help? Who will help you when everyone here knows that you sold your body."

Khaotung was really being tortured right now, his body was stinging everywhere and right now the man was choking him while fucking him.

----

Gawin and Podd apparently also went to the bar where Khaotung works tonight. Intending to celebrate Khaotung's entry into the debt collection group, Khanapan announced Khaotung's entry this afternoon, Lee was also on his way to the bar.

Gawin and Podd went to the restroom after one of the barmen mentioned that Khaotung was currently doing his extract work inside the men's restroom.
Podd saw a large man fixing his clothes as he walked out of the restroom area, one look and Podd immediately deduced that he was the person Khaotung was currently serving.

"Khaotung? Where are you? Come out and clean your hands of that penis," Podd said jokingly, Podd saw that one of the cubicles was open and as he walked closer he was surprised to see Khaotung battered on the floor with his clothes off.

"He's lost consciousness, Podd!"

Gawin rushed into the cubicle and helped Khaotung out of the toilet by pulling him.
Not long after, Lee, who Podd had called to come help Khaotung, also arrived.
The three adults decided to take Khaotung to the nearest hospital.

-----

First was sitting at his dining table with the house lights off, only the lights on the second floor were on.
Every now and then he looked at his watch, it was past midnight but there was still no sign that Lee, Podd, Gawin, or Khaotung had returned from the bar.

Don't know why, but First felt uneasy sleeping without knowing that Khaotung had not returned. He used to wait for Khaotung to come home in the middle of the night and greet him even if First didn't respond.

"3am," First muttered, then sighed and went back to crossing his arms waiting for Khaotung's return.

TBC.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

27K 357 14
This is practically another part of the story that I wrote a while ago. You don't have to read the other one if you don't want to. I hope you guys li...
6.2K 148 18
this is my first story so ? hope u enjoy it LOL
271K 13.3K 37
Peep in to know more IPKKND story Starts after suicide attempt of khushi This is my first work so kindly over see my mistakes. Hope reader would lik...
69 5 18
Karan ❤️ Aashvi Aashvi i don't want any drama just get out, if I want I'll eat" he said in like he was controlling his anger "What do you mean I do...