Love | Jdot Breezy

By morgan_lifee

"š‘° š’Žš’†š’• š’šš’š’– š’Šš’ š’•š’‰š’† š’…š’‚š’“š’Œ, š’šš’š’– š’š’Šš’• š’Žš’† š’–š’‘, š’˜š’† š’…š’‚š’š’„š’†š’… š’•š’‰š’† š’š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’• š’‚š’˜š’‚š’š... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123

100

2.1K 97 42
By morgan_lifee

Legacy Kind...

"Mommy your belly is getting bigger." Jr mentioned to Legacy.

"I know baby, mommy has a baby in her belly." Legacy told him before Jr did a huge gasp.

"Really? Do me and the baby have the same daddy?" Jr asked her.

"Yes, what do you want the baby to be?" Legacy asked him as she drove to Mama Winter house.

"I want a baby sister so I can protect her, she can be the princess of the family while you and daddy a queen and a king." Jr told Legacy.

"Awww, that's to sweet." Legacy smiled.

"We're at momo house? Can I stay for a couple of days?" Jr asked her as she unbuckled him out his seat belt before picking him up and locking her car.

"We can ask her and see what she say." Legacy told him.

"My daddy car here, why haven't I seen you guys talking?" Jr asked as he played with Legacy hair.

"We have been talking, you just haven't caught us when we were talking." Legacy told him.

"Oh, well can we go to the movies for our family date? I want daddy to come with us." Jr told her.

"I'll ask him when we get inside the house." Legacy replied as she knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Mama Winter yelled before Legacy opened the door and walked inside.

"Momo! Can I stay for a couple of days? Being with my mommy and her constantly eating is freaking me out." Jr told his grandma.

"Of course you can baby, you want cookies?" Mama Winter asked before Jr nodded his head.

"Wassuh fat man." Jdot picked Jr up as he kissed his forehead.

"Hey daddy, mommy have a question to ask you, oh and you did a great job mixing the potions for my sibling, let's just hope it's a girl, if not y'all can try again." Jr told Jdot before he climbed out of his arms and walked to his other room at Mama Winter house.

"Jr I didn't have a question to ask, you did." Legacy said confused on how he was just gone throw her under the bus.

Jr rolled his eyes as he kept walking in his room before closing the door in so many other words telling Legacy he don't care.

"Boy my grandson show'll know how to throw somebody under the bus." Mama Winter laughed.

"Whatchu gotta ask me?" Jdot asked her as he twisted his finger around his wicks.

"Jr wanted to ask you to go on a family date with us to the movies, it's something we do every month." Legacy told him.

"I'll go, when is it?" Jdot asked.

"Next week on Friday." Legacy replied as she scrolled through instagram on her phone letting silence take over the room.

"Sooooo, why are you guys not talking?" Mama Winter asked noticing the two wasn't interacting.

"Your son believes I was wrong for aborting the baby back when he first went to jail, he thinks I act differently from when I was 19, he's trying to kill his self by sipping lean, he don't come home till late at night which he didn't start doing until after our argument, oh and he thinks I'm his property so he have his gang bangers follow me around the city, either he took notes out of Klaus Mikaelson book or you birthed a psychopath." Legacy told her.

"Ja'Antae your wrong, you don't have people follow her around, you don't know what she went though when you were gone so you don't know why she acts different." Mama Winter told him.

"Well how I'm posed to know what she went through and she won't een tell me." Jdot said confused.

"I told you when we were in the studio, Ja'Antae your brother or homeboy, whatever he's supposed to be raped me in our home while my child was in the house, I had anxiety when going out in public because I was shot at by some dude, I was on anxiety pills like crazy, and I realized I was raped because I was way too nice, I showed them way to much love, so if you feel like I act different that's your fault because you taught me to stop a being polite to everyone I come across and to stop showing everyone I have a good heart because it'll get me hurt." Legacy told him as her eyes filled with tears.

"Who touched you?" Jdot asked her before Legacy hesitated to tell him the name seeing his veins looked like they were going to pop out.

"It was K3, but Gmk, Pooter, and Isaiah buried some parts of him in the woods." Legacy told him as she remembered them dismembering his body parts in front of her.

"How you know baby?" Mama Winter asked.

"Because I followed behind them as they dragged him deep in the woods, I was asking them not to tell Ja'Antae because they said if they didn't handle him Ja'Antae was going to get him gone as soon as he heard about what happened, but I didn't want him to lose his life, in the middle of me asking them they chopped his head off infront of me." Legacy explained as she wiped her tears.

"You wasn't supposed to see any of dat, and dats my fault, if I would've never been at da block you could've avoided what happened to you." Jdot spoke up.

"So, I know y'all do what y'all do and everything but how many bodies have y'all buried?" Legacy asked as her voice cracked.

"Baby, you don't wanna know that." Mama Winter told her.

"I do, I mean I'm sleeping with a murderer, I'm married to him, I just thought you know they're just mean people who run in gangs." Legacy cried.

"So what you thought when they said he killed Foolio?" Mama Winter asked.

"I don't know, I didn't really except the fact that he did it, I mean I hope he didn't do it, did you do it?" Legacy asked Jdot before he looked off to the side so he wouldn't have to look her in the face.

"I'm not going to a white girl about it, you know usually I would run like I'm in a movie but I'm not sadly, I've been involved with you for 3 years now, I've fell for you harder then I actually thought I would so I'm not going to stop now." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Then why are you cryin?" Mama Winter asked her.

"Because this baby is making me emotional, I cried because because my sprite was cold, being pregnant is stressful." Legacy told them before Mama Winter slapped Jdot on his arm.

"She's pregnant why aren't you by her side?" Mama Winter asked him.

"Don't blame him I'm only 3 weeks, plus I told him to leave me alone so we're on a break." Legacy told her.

"I thought y'all resolved y'all problems just now, what else is wrong?" Mama Winter asked.

"He's on his way to commit suicide." Legacy spoke up before Jdot rolled his eyes.

"Whatchu want me to quit?" Jdot asked her.

"Yes before you die, I really don't care what else you do, just stop doing the lean, I don't know if you're taking percs, but don't them either." Legacy told him.

"If I quit you gone come back?" Jdot asked her making her sigh.

"Ja'Antae you have a mental illness, you get high off drugs because I left? That's like saying if I leave you you're going to kill your self." Legacy scoffed.

"You gone leave completely?" Jdot asked her before Legacy rubbed her temples.

"No offense but you raised a psycho." Legacy told Mama Winter.

"Why have you been coming home late? If you're cheating then that's cool, dont have me looking dumb with a wedding ring on my finger." Legacy told him.

"It's not een on yo finger cause you took it off, when you get mad you gone start takin yo ring off?" Jdot asked her.

"I don't plan on it." Legacy answered his question.

"So everything cool? Y'all not in a argument anymore?" Mama Winter asked.

"What else you gotta tell me?" Jdot asked her.

"Nothing, I've got it out." Legacy told him making him nod his head as silence took over the room again.

"I'm leaving to my grandchild now, let y'all do whatever y'all young people do, it was nice being a couples therapist." Mama Winter smiled as she walked out of the kitchen.

"I'm not gone say sorry cause I know how ever many times I say dat it's not gone fix what happened to you, but I'm sorry for all the stress I'm putting you through at dis young age, I never meant for you ta go through this, and I'm dearly sorry fa dat." Jdot apologized to her.

"I'm sorry for aborting our baby, we tried so hard for the baby just for me to abort because I felt like I wasn't ready, it was wrong for me to that without speaking to you." Legacy apologized to Jdot.

"We back cool na?" Jdot asked Legacy before a small smile formed on her face before running into his arms giving him a hug.

"We've always been cool, just a little disagreement." Legacy told him as she buried her face into his chest.

"I love you." Jdot kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." Legacy smiled before her phone begin ringing making her answer it.

"Hello." Legacy answered the phone.

"Spinz got shot, Legacy he gone." Whop told Legacy as soon as she answered the phone before Legacy heart dropped hearing her brother was gone.

"You're playing, right Regi? Please tell me your guys are playing, he's fine, he's probably laughing at this prank right?." Legacy asked him as she begin looking for her keys.

"I'm sorry, he's not here." Whop told her before Legacy dropped down to the floor crying.

"No, stop playing, Regi FaceTime me right now, he was just okay, when I had my crying session and he was holding me, who ever body yall have is not him." Legacy cried.

"What's wrong?" Jdot asked her as he picked her up off the floor.

"My brother is gone." Legacy told Jdot before he froze, that's why his phone was going off like crazy.

Jdot then took Legacy before putting it on speaker, "Y'all playin?"

"No, I was sleep, I get a call my brother asking me to call Legacy for him, he died on the phone wit me." Whop said as his voice cracked.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Sorry I killed my babydaddy off but the story had to get interesting🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

baby By so

Romance

188K 6.2K 40
baby goes to stay in texas with her brother for the summer. she meets new people along the way but what happens when she meets her brothers best frie...
28.9K 1.4K 49
Everybody isn't who they say they are. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn't mean they are your friend. People pretend really...
784K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
86K 3.7K 20
Told the bitch, "Don't look my way If she do, her whole face gon' be missin' (yeah, yeah, yeah) And she stay with her face to the wall So I guess tha...