✔ | ATLANTIS → STRANGER THI...

By c0nfusiontype

in which, four friends suffer the pact of love, monsters and friendship. season two: ✔.. season three: ✔.. More

ATLANTIS.
PLAYLIST.
ACT 1.
00. prologue
01. home again
02. newbie
03. lovers quarrel
04. it's halloween, loser
05. different
06. dustin's new pet
07. shadow monster
08. hurting
09. meat
11. stomach gone
12. her first move
13. trash
14. little reunion
15. resolution
ACT 2.
00. prologue
01. day of the dead
02. who's suzie?
03. trouble of connection
04. kill me slowly
05. wonderful
06. agony
07. black and green combination
08. games
09. words of the dictionary
10. pain
11. nothing normal
12. life falling perfectly
13. thinking of goodbye
14. confess. now
15. misty rain
epilogue

10. trip to somewhere

87 5 15
By c0nfusiontype

atlantis | stranger things
10  trip to somewhere

-
narrator

jack was on his way to the bus station to check on his cousin who works there apparently. he didn't know why she wanted to work there anyway, they were rich.

he guessed she wanted the experience to be working somewhere. she was the funniest person he ever spent time with.

she was his favorite cousin, he was hers as well. he approached the girl who saw him. "hey, jackie."

"don't call me that, i though we were over that. nevermind that, i got you something." he showed her a bag of gummies.

"i think i'm gonna get diabetes if i go near you,"

"well, i am the candy monster," he winked.

she chuckled. "give it here,"

he sat down next to her while taking one for himself. they sat in comfortable silence then of course, someone had to break it.

"have you quit yet?" she asked.

"i haven't, alright? everyone's been telling that i need to quit, i don't need it from you too, charlie." he explained, sighing deeply.

"i get it, i had troubles myself. remember?"

"yeah,"

"i couldn't stop drinking and i don't want the same thing happening to you with your drug thing,"

she placed her head on his shoulder. "when are things gonna get better for the both of us?" he asked.

"eventually, i hope." jack noticed a familiar girl walking towards them.

it was eleven, his eyes widened. "eleven? i thought you were dead," he got up and embraced the small girl who smiled at him.

"hi, jackie boy." he ruffled her short hair.

"hey, i'm charlie." she introduced herself. eleven smiled at her.

"she doesn't talk much?" charlie asked the yusuo boy.

"yep,"

"do you know how to go to illinois?"

"is that the reason you came to the bus station?" she nodded.

"yeah, just that bus over there." charlie pointed at the bus.

"we better hurry if you're in a rush," jack smiled gently at the girl.

"we?"

"yeah, i'm coming along. don't think you're going on your own for this, do you?"

"i did think i would be going alone but i don't mind the company if you come with," she gave him a tight-lipped smile.

charlie gave them both tickets to which jack paid. eleven rejected his offer of paying many times, saying that she had money. he just ignored her.

"be safe, you two." charlie yelled out, jack giving her a salute.

eleven found them seats, her taking the window seat. he sat next to her. "you alright?"

she nodded, staring out the window as the bus started to move. he sighed, turning on his walkman and putting its headphones on.

el stared at him. "you wanna listen?" she only nodded. he gave her the headphones to try on.

they were a bit big on her but she managed. 'ripeness' by echo & the bunnymen was playing.

he smiled when she smiled. he only wanted her happy, she went through alot last year. he wished nothing like that would happen.

only if he knew.

she stared out of the window again, the other boy fell asleep on her shoulder. she didn't mind, she liked jack. he was the only one that she could trust right now.

she giggled softly at his soft snores. "eleven?"

she looked at jack who woke up. "why did you leave us? cameron's back by the way, the one we kept talking about to you."

"hopper kept me away because he thought i should be kept in the house. safe from hawkins,"

"safe from hawkins? i hate cops sometimes, it's just always safety with them. he never let you go out? even for a few minutes?"

she shook her head. "no."

he sighed. "hopper's really protective,"

she nodded. "i guess,"

he took his headphones from her. "can you put on static?"

"on the walkman?" he asked.

"yes,"

"i think i can," he put it on static and handed the it to the girl who thanked him.

she held something in her hand, a leaflet? he just stared at her as she did her thing with the mind. he didn't exactly know what it was.

he just knew she did something with her mind. she was done with her mind in a few moments. "i know where we need to go,"

"actually?"

"yes,"

"awesome."

they reached their destination. jack followed her lead, they passed cops who gave them a wary eye.

jack pulled eleven closer to him as they walked. eleven stoppee to stare at a building.

"is this where supposed to go?" he asked her, looking at the building.

"no."

someone bumped into her. "watch it, kid."

he went up to the guy. "no, watch it."

"mouth breather," she said when he turned and left. jack chuckled, wrapping an arm around her.

"let's get you where you need to,"

they continued their walk as they reached a dark alley. shady people were everywhere, jack looked around.

"they're dead. they're all dead, they're all dead!" a guy laughed.

"were definitely not gonna acknowledge that? okay, yeah. we're definitely not," jack chuckled nervously.

eleven started running, jack following in tow. she slowed down eventually, leaving him to slow down as well.

"are we almost there? i cannot stand another minute of walking," he panted.

"yes," she stopped, staring at a door.

they walked towards it, jack heard people talking. he couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

there were four people standing or sitting around a fire in a barrel. "hello?" she called out.

they all turned to face them. "well, well. . . what do we have here?"

a girl scoffed. "what are they wearing? what are those, overalls?" she stared at eleven.

"normal clothes?" he spoke, getting defensive of his clothes.

"this one's got a mouth," a girl giggled girlishly.

"there aren't any cows to milk here, kids. go on back to the farm now," the same girl spoke again.

she has the worst colors together dyed on her hair, who dyes their hair pink and green?! probably a pyscho. jack said in her head.

"i'm looking for my sister," jack's eyes widened, so that's why she came here.

"aw. . . shirley temple lost her sister. so sad,"

"y'know what's not sad my fist coming in your face!" jack stepped towards him towering him by a few inches.

"i saw her, here." eleven continued speaking, not caring about jack at that moment.

"uh uh. hand out of pocket. slow." the big guy in the room warned.

eleven held up a photo. "give me that shit," the mohawk asshole grabbed it from her.

"is that kali?" the girl with the fluffy hair asked.

"kali?"

"how'd you find us?"

"magic powers?" jack did weird gestures, waving his arms around.

"who else knows you're here?"

"no one, dipshit."

"no one."

jack and eleven replied at the same time.

"so, what then? poof! you just show up like magic with that picture?"

"yeah,"

"stay calm. she's just a kid," the girl with the fluffy hair spoke when mohawk asshole was getting in her face.

"a kid who could get us all killed,"

"if i have to ask again, shirley, you'll start losing things. especially this boy or those pretty little locks of yours. yeah?" jack stepped in front of eleven.

"come on, axe. put down the knife!"

"how did you find us?" axe asked again, louder this time.

"i don't know, man!"

"i saw her,"

"that's not an answer," he grabbed his collar.

he stared at his wrist. "jesus. jesus christ!" he started touching his body in panic. jack was confused, there was nothing there.

"get off!"

"you're a terrible dancer, axel." a new voice said.

a brown-skinned girl stood at the stairs. "i told you, stay out of my head."

"so, we're threatening little girls now, are we?"

jack shrugged. "get your damn dog, out of my space. thank you,"

"they know about you,"

"the girl had this," the girl with the weird hair gave her the paper.

"where did you get this?"

eleven took it back. "mama,"

"your mother gave this to you?"

"in her dream circle." jack drowned out their words.

he wondered how it was will cameron and the others. he hoped they weren't doing anything stupid.

author speaks !

jack or cameron next chapter? i haven't added sophie yet but i will sooner enough.

[ 1376 ]

edited: ✘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 152 17
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟴𝟬𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. 𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄�...
11.6K 279 17
𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 �...
9.4K 186 30
──⠀۪ ♡ ۫ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇: You never thought you'd find love until, you met him. Max mayfield, he was everything you wanted in a guy. 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝖬𝖺�...
5.6K 193 13
【 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦!𝘰𝘤 x 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘰𝘤 】 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, a former orphan with uncontrollable powers moves to a town that would unknowingly change her life. ...