The Perv and The Nerd

By Kurisu-chan_15

What if you wished for your boring life to become interesting? What if it happens, but you soon regret ha... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
Prologue
Chapter 1: Annoying
Chapter 2: Hugging Madness
Chapter 3: Buttons
Chapter 4: Samantha
Chapter 5: Clip n' Strip
Chapter 6: Our?
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Vampire
Chapter 9: Bride?!
Chapter 10: Bite and Poke
Chapter 11: Wife Test?!
Chapter 12: My Girl
Chapter 13: Coconuts
Chapter 14: Taken
Chapter 15: Hurt
Chapter 16: Caption
Chapter 17: Peeking
Chapter 18: Seminar
Chapter 19: Touch
Chapter 20: Pinned
Chapter 21: Alone with You
Chapter 22: Round Two
Chapter 23: Jealous?
Chapter 24: A Peck
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Crush
Chapter 28: Guys
Chapter 29: Silence
Chapter 30: Free Hug
Chapter 31: Whistle
Chapter 32: Hate her?
Chapter 33: Stare, but don't laugh
Chapter 34: Torn apart
Chapter 35: Eep
Chapter 36: Yummiest One
Chapter 37: Bitter
Chapter 38: What you?!
Chapter 39: Big?!
Chapter 40: Feeling of Guilt
Chapter 41: Friends again
BONUS STORY (part-1)
BONUS STORY (part-2)
BONUS STORY (part-3)
Chapter 42: A Promise
♣ An APOLOGY and a word of THANKS ♣
Chapter 43: White
Chapter 44: New Classmate
Chapter 45: Replaced?
Chapter 46: Christmas party
Chapter 47: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 48: Sweater
Chapter 49: Sick
Chapter 50: Amy
Chapter 51: Herb Oil
Chapter 52: Tomboy-ness
Chapter 53: Pet
Chapter 54: Apologetic Video
Chapter 55: Jacket
Chapter 56: Reason Why
Chapter 57: Defend
Chapter 58: A Song
Chapter 59: Valentines Day
Chapter 60: Emo-Stage
Chapter 61: Challenges
Chapter 62: Hiding Something
Chapter 63: Moments
Chapter 64: Calling Him
Chapter 65: Realize
Chapter 66: Consultation
Chapter 67: Dreaming
Chapter 68: Littlest Things
Chapter 69: What If
Chapter 70: Love Life
Chapter 71: Goodbye
Chapter 72: Telling
Chapter 73: Confession
Chapter 74: Voice Message
Chapter 75: Getting Ready
Chapter 76: Outing
Chapter 77: Meeting You
Chapter 78: The Same
Chapter 79: Pain in the Rain
Chapter 80: Chris' House
Chapter 81: First Kiss
Chapter 82: Heartfelt Songs
Chapter 83: Jade and Stacy
Chapter 84: Which One?
Chapter 85: Wrong Timing
Chapter 86: Closure
Chapter 87: Where Are You?!
Epilogue
*** Congratulations~! ***
Book 2!!! ^_^

Chapter 25: Harassment

24.2K 499 74
By Kurisu-chan_15

Today is a Saturday, and George got permission from the dean that we would have our practices in school. There's only a few more weeks until we perform our dance in Literature and Arts.

We practiced a lot during the morning for two hours straight. Our dance only lasted fifteen minutes though, but George was a harsh leader that would want us to be perfect in every move we make in our practice. Most of the scolding would go to Chris, because he would always goof off or make random mistakes. I kinda felt sorry for the guy, but he deserves some harsh discipline once in a while.

After our practice, George called off lunch time and that we would gather back outside our classroom before two o'clock. We would practice in the hallway, adjacent to our classroom.

Chris then called out to me, like he was very excited to show me something. And he was! He pulled out his own made original manga (Japanese comic) and let me be the first to read it.

For an American, his grammar is a little off. And because he has a lot of wrong grammar, I would tease him by exclaiming "HUH?!?!" And because he got irritated of me exclaiming the word a lot, he would imitate me exclaiming the word.

The last exclamation I made that he followed was quite abrupt. As he said the word, his face zoomed in on mine and his nose hit the side of my eye. Well, that made me shut up. He just smirked as I straightened myself out.

After I read his story quietly, I gave it back to him and commented, "It's quite unique, and okay. But, I have to ask..."

"Sure! What is it?"

"Are you planning on composing an ecchi (like erotic) manga?"

He smirked, "What gave it off?"

I was face-palming myself in the inside, "The part when the guy puts his hand under the girl's shirt..."

"Really~?!" he smiled deviously.

I just smacked the sketchpad back to him and went out to grab some lunch.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After lunch, I came back around one o'clock. I went inside our classroom to cool off by the air con. As I entered the room, I saw Chris and Thomas inside each by one air con, because we have two air conditioning units.

I walked to the air con where Thomas was at. Beats being beside Chris. But being by Thomas was a mistake too. He kept annoying me by poking my tummy. I know I'm growing chubby! Will you stop teasing me about it already?!

Shortly, the others started to arrive, but they stayed outside the classroom. Thomas went outside too, which leaves me alone with the pervert. WHY?!?!

As Chris stared at Thomas leave, he then faced me and said, "We're the only ones in here."

"You don't say." I added the sarcasm.

He started to walk closer to me. I face the air con and try to ignore him and see if it would work. Then I thought, Gosh Jade! You know that that fails every time!!!

When I opened my eyes to face him, he was already behind me. He embraced me from behind, making sure that I don't escape his grasp. He then attempts to kiss me, either on the cheek or on my neck, he doesn't care where as long as he gets to kiss me.

He's having fun harassing me and making me uncomfortable as I try to struggle out of his tight hold. I'm stupid for not following Thomas outside. But as the door opens, revealing the both of us, Chris immediately stops what he is doing. Thank goodness it was only Thomas. He then teased us, "Hey~! What were you guys doing~?"

Chris just chuckled and beamed his cousin a peace sign, as I look away in the corner. I swear, I'm redder than a tomato right now!

"Anyway, George is calling us in." Thomas informed.

As we huddled up, George told us, "Other groups are coming to practice in school as well. So, I want us to change location. We'll practice at the side of the storage room so no one can see us and copy our moves!"

We all agreed to George's plans and he continued on, "Let's all gather the other members who are somewhere goofing off in the school. Chris, Jade, you guys wait for us there so we have dibs on the spot to practice in!"

"Yessir!!!" saluted Chris enthusiastically.

"Why'd you pick the two of us?!" I whined.

"Stop whining! You know you want to be alone with him..." he intimidated me.

"NO. I. DO. NOT!"

"Psh! Stop your complaining, I'm the leader!"

"Ugh!!! Fiiiineeee!" I grunted as I sloppily walk to our practice area. Chris followed me, and he was practically skipping. I'm doomed...

As we got there, I laid on the wall in grief. Chris saw my gloomy expression and thought it was a good idea to cheer me up by dancing in front of me. It wasn't any ordinary dancing though, it was sexy dancing! I wanna barf!

The next thing he did was suspicious, he peeked out to the hallway to see if anyone was coming. I knew that the coast was clear because he had a smirk plastered on his face. Smirks are never a good thing.

He then attacked me. Literally! He grabbed me into a hug that made me had goosebumps. He would try to aim for my lips as well, obviously to kiss me. I would constantly turn my head away, and he would keep forcing me to face him. I would then tend to turn to the other direction. I kept struggling and he kept forcing me. His hold on my waist became tighter, our bodies against each others'. He pause to look at me struggle and he chuckled in the process. Is he a sadist?!?! This was harassment to a whole new level!!!

As I found an opening and someone's shadow coming near, I panicked! I pushed him away with great force and quickly and silently whispered, loud enough so he could hear and low enough so the person approaching won't, "Someone's coming!" I also did it so he would stop.

It was Janette, she came near and teased Chris, "Hey Chris, what were you doing to Jade? She looks angry towards you."

"Nothing." I mumbled. I didn't want anyone knowing that this perv was harassing me, it would be a disgrace to my name. Besides, my classmates might tease me and say that I 'liked it', when I obviously am in hell.

Chris just laughed at Janette and he came near and hugged her. Janette would scold Chris and push him off of her. Chris just played with her that time to get her away and to make her forget about it.

As the both of them left, I tried to calm myself down. My scarlet color had already reached my ears. I held my chest, my heart was pounding like crazy, it hurt so much, I had a hard time to breathe properly.

Chris came back alone and tried to dance in front of me again. I told him to stop and he was obedient. He then sat on my feet. Because I was wearing slippers, I told him to get off because his jeans and his hard butt were murdering my feet. I then decided to sit in the corner, this time in the light which I could be seen in the hallway, and read my newly bought manga.

At first, Chris came and sat beside me to join in reading, but I guess he got bored, because he then laid his chest on my back and hugged me from behind. He attempts to kiss my cheek again, but I turn away and he kisses my neck instead. I bit my lip when he did it. It felt so uncomfortable that butterflies were swarming my stomach, and believe me, I hated that feeling.

He didn't stop hugging me and cuddled me like a big teddy bear, I couldn't concentrate on reading. Janette then appeared out of nowhere and she nagged, "Hey! What's that? A date?!"

"We're just reading." me and Chris said in unison.

She arches a brow at us, clearly stating that she doesn't believe us. Then the others arrived and Chris distanced himself from me. George then commenced practice.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Two and a half hours later, practice finally ended for the day. And suddenly, Chris pulled me in by the arm and danced the 'Cha-Cha' with me. Why is he so dancey today?!

On the part where the girl would bend on the guy's arm, I stood perfectly straight, not wanting to bend on his arm. Chris narrowed his eyes at me, displeased because I didn't do so, so he pushed me down to bend on his arm. But he accidentally touched one of my boobs! So I fell on the floor.

 H-He t-t-touched m-m-my b-breast!!!!! How dare he!!! Did he even feel it?! It's weird, because his expression is blank, I can't tell if he felt it or not. But still!!! I'll never forgive him for touching my breast!!!

I stood up and brushed myself off, but Chris grabbed me in again for another Cha-Cha. Soooo annoying... When he pushed me again this time, we both fell on the floor. He then laughed as we lay side by side on the floor. It was funny, but I put on an annoyed expression.

We then walked back to the classroom to collect our stuff. As I opened the door, one of the chairs was somehow blocking the way. I lifted it and moved it away, but before I could even put the chair down, Chris pushed me hard which caused me to stumble and crash on to the floor. One of our male group mates saw what he did to me and blankly stared at him as he cursed Chris, "Crazy B*st*rd!" Chris just stared at him blankly in response.

When I collected my things, we all then headed out to the school gate and went our separate ways.

Why is Chris such a stupidly-crazy perverted guy?!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.4K 21
Welcome to the life of teen fiction and teen romance be prepared to meet the mind of the younger generation... Well the extreme side anyways ;) Cool...
396K 27.5K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...
7.2K 90 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
158K 2.7K 44
Previously known as The Accident --------- She is beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She is a star and I would become an astronomer for her and I woul...